It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I will think of a nicer name

Just as an aside... Zorgon on your high-res shots are you able to locate the Apollo sites?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Supposing we go there and find out...

that they are just...

baking cookies??

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
somebody needs to compile all these images and make an e-book...

hope that isn't against ATS rules and regulations!

How many hours of intense study do you think it would take to analyze every single picture in detail and to find every single possible point of interest present? I know that is what has been done here to a degree, but have we covered all of them?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good idea, all this work does need to be in an e-book or publication of sorts. If so, I'd really like to see the work on the Space Exploration forum incorporated too. There is a thread in that forum with many moon anomalies based on the Apollo images (down on the surface). I contributed alot there aswell and still have a hard copy of the images incase they're no longer available.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Good idea, all this work does need to be in an e-book or publication of sorts. If so, I'd really like to see the work on the Space Exploration forum incorporated too. There is a thread in that forum with many moon anomalies based on the Apollo images (down on the surface). I contributed alot there aswell and still have a hard copy of the images incase they're no longer available.

I don't know if that would be legal or not.

For example, the unprocessed images from Mars Orbiter Camera are in the public domain, but the processed images, because they had an extra work added, are not.

But if its legal then I can help, if anybody needs my help.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I believe i've uncovered evidence that they are using some type of natural terrain overlay as a camoflage on pics of the planets in our solar system. For example, on a pic of Europa they missed a section of the weird europa texture, although the main lines are still present. instead, as if under glass, you can see several huge buildings. Then in another section, they've used so much of the "hairy" stuff as I like to call it, that it's pretty obvious that it's a camoflage. It's right up in the camera, as if they photographed a microscopic culture with a specific type of structure and overlayed it on the image. Folks, our solar system has either been inhabited in the past or is it now, or a mixture of both.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
somebody needs to compile all these images and make an e-book...

LOL If you are talking about the original John Lear moon pictures that this thread is about...

The collection is here...

COPERNICUS CRATER MINING OPERATION

How many hours of intense study do you think it would take to analyze every single picture in detail and to find every single possible point of interest present?

Many Many Many hours...days...weeks ummmm wow its been three months now!

Many more hours to cut enhance colorize and paste into web page...add text etc... maybe I should hold out a collection basket

I know that is what has been done here to a degree, but have we covered all of them?

Nope not all we haven't even explored C#3 and C#4 much yet.

Now then if your talking the color images... ummmm well they cover the whole moon and they will take YEARS to study... That color clip of Reimer Gamma and Riemer Crater is only a 10 latitude by 10 longitude cutting

And stay tuned for Friday Night... there may be a little surprise

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
One thing I will give you all the credit in the world for the great job you have done. I am sure we all appreciate all the long hours you have put into this.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Zorgon on your high-res shots are you able to locate the Apollo sites?

Got latitude and longitude for me? I don't think even at that resolution you would see much but its worth a shot

Here is a closeup of Riener Crater snipped by Matyas...

Cookies huh?
Well as long as theyr'e not animal crackers...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Undo, Check out Triton and Titon photos our Solar System is and has been loaded with humanoids. The humanoids left their calling cards thru statues, monuments, structures and holograms. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50 I am sure we all appreciate all the long hours you have put into this.

Thank you but in truth its been a lot of fun and rewarding so I don't mind one bit...

And it has led me to some really interesting places...

More to come... a couple more days...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I also owe you a great deal of thanks for your work here Zorgon, I may have never been a part of it if you did not include me.

Let the teamwork begin!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Zorgon on your high-res shots are you able to locate the Apollo sites?

Got latitude and longitude for me? I don't think even at that resolution you would see much but its worth a shot

Best I can do is this 0° 40' 26.69" N, 23° 28' 22.69" E

Oh and just a note.. alot of the NASA critter youtube links (including ones involving the tether incident you emailed us about) have been removed. On Google Video too.. Terms of Use violation it seems.

[edit on 14/12/06 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Best I can do is this 0° 40' 26.69" N, 23° 28' 22.69" E

Its ok I found a picture that pinpoints the site and I can ask John to confirm it for me. Might have time tomorrow to look at least a few. I know where A 11 landed but that spot is pretty barren...

Oh and just a note.. alot of the NASA critter youtube links (including ones involving the tether incident you emailed us about) have been removed. On Google Video too.. Terms of Use violation it seems.

Yes and I won't say "I told you so"
Seem to recall I said something like "Get it while its hot!"

But THIS time I got it on disk
[checking out the window now....
]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ron, is your max res 1 pixel per 100 meters?

Just to clarify

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Ron, is your max res 1 pixel per 100 meters?

Just to clarify

Yup Check your email

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey just back on here after being gone for a long time! Love the pictures. Glad to be back!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Notice for readers who are wondering why this thread is suddenly dieing..

Research continued HERE.

See you all there.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Notice for readers who are wondering why this thread is suddenly dieing..

Research continued HERE.

See you all there.

Nice post Thanks...

But I have lots more for here later... just a tad busy right now

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Excellent.. we'll keep our eyes peeled

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join