It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaPThe complete sentence makes more sense than just the part you quoted.

I have quoted the entire sentence. Others that view this thread can return to your post where the quote was taken. This is also true for the former (partial) quote I did.

Hey, people know I have said some pretty crass things, then said later it is their problem because they can't take a joke...so I know exactly where you are coming from...

But citing the darkest moment in modern American history where over 3000 civilains died in a single day for effect is over the top, emoticons or not.

I could just as easily say where were you when the Hindenburg blew up since you are so quick to flame on? Now, was that funny? O-K then.

The Terms and Conditions are for people who do not know how to conduct themselves as adults (and a little company policy thrown in). We are adults here. Hiding behind the Terms and Conditions does not an adult make.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real
Let's put it this way, if I was making a complete a__ of myself I would hope someone would be kind enough to hit me over the head with a clue by four... after they've had their laughs of course.... wouldn't you?

I understand the context of your entire sentence, but it does not address your fear. I sense fear of making a mistake, fear of looking like a fool, fear of being let down...

You are going to have to jump off the edge. See me? I am

f...
.......a
...............l
......................l
..............................i
.......................................n
...................................................g

Take courage. We would like to have you aboard, I have seen what you can do. It takes courage like a lion.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz Nice images, if real I am wondering if it could have been a "space diamond" or something similar, the moon has been hit by just about everything else.

It is my understanding there is independent verification.

Regarding the "space diamond" theory, while spectacular and fascinating all at once, according to Wikkipedia a teaspoon of the stuff weighs five tons. I don't know if the qualities of diamond star material can be retained outside its environment for a prolonged period, let alone rest atop the surface of the Moon without creating one whalloping deep crater, in which case it would in all probability remain buried.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
zorgon

Sorry, my mistake.

In my rush to criticise you I didn't noticed that you had posted the source for the Clementine photo and for the other photo taken in the UK.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
See me? I am

f...
.......a
...............l
......................l
..............................i
.......................................n
...................................................g

Don’t forget your parachute.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.ptmss.com...

More poeple are getting together to make things happen. I wish the news would cover this instead of the other topics they like to feed the public.

Great pics zorgon, makes me want to buy a telescope from this place:
www.telescopes.com...
Imagine what we can see on the moon with the C-400 Observatory!!!

Looks like more poeple are becoming aware of what is going on and that is a good thing. Denying ignorance on a topic like this isn't easy for some but with the amount of info that is coming from people like you, NASA, and other companies that are making progress on space mining, you have to wonder about what was already going on, what is currently going on, and what will happen in the future.

Keep us posted on what other info you have. All this info makes me want to buy a telescope for the holidays, or maybe the old tax return next year can help as a down payment on a smaller version then the one I really want. Maybe if I can get a job in Colorado the higher elevation and clearer skies would make viewing more exciting. For all I know someone in that neighborhood already has something setup so I can save my money!!! Maybe the people at Space Command will give me a tour and let me check things out and get some cool pics of the moon or something. Maybe i'll buy some cool patches, wait a second, I already got some of those....

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
www.ptmss.com...

THEY LIED!!!!

Soooo Norcat is no longer working on Moon Mining equipment but they are hosting a moon and other planetary mining conference... in an impact crater in the richest metal mining area of Canada???

They wanna play that way... now I am gonna quote Dale

Wait till John sees this one!!! I think I will book my ticket right now....

Great pics zorgon, makes me want to buy a telescope from this place:
www.telescopes.com...
Imagine what we can see on the moon with the C-400 Observatory!!!

Will they let us? I wrote the director of Mt Palomar and his answer was...

Hi Ron,

I haven't seen any images of the Moon from Palomar either. It is possible that some were taken long ago, but astronomers would rather explore the Moon with spacecraft and use the big telescopes for observing much, much fainter objects.

Clear skies,

- Scott
W. Scott Kardel
Public Affairs Coordinator, Palomar Observatory
Telephone: (760) 742-2111
E-mail: [email protected]
WWW:www.palomar-observatory.org

Office hours: usually 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday

Maybe if we all wrote them or created a petition demanding errrr requesting they point that thing at the moon?

Looks like more poeple are becoming aware of what is going on and that is a good thing.....

Keep us posted on what other info you have.

Wellllll okay this Norcat link deserves a reward.... soooo

There is an area on the moon that is blacked out in most images you will find.... The area has been a mystery for a long time with anomaly researchers....

I have checked it on Mike's image and confirmed it is there. It is SW of Aristarchus Crater and half way across the "sea" at a 45 degree down and left angle before you rech the oher "shore"

Here it is on the Clementine mercator locator

Remember to set res at 1 meter and pic at 768 point at the area and you will see how dark it is..

Now here is the same area in living... and I do mean living... technicolor

Don't mind the title... not important

The Womb...

Oh BTW the above image is 10% The original clip covering 10lat and 10long [the area above] is 10 meg. at 100 METER resolution Make a pretty nifty poster huh?

[edit on 10-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do.

All I have to say at this point is that Mike and his 10-inch (telescope) rule

happy hunting, all. There is a ton of stuff to sort through here

- Woop

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Did anyone answer theborg's question as to legistically how you could ship all that material to the moon?

And also, who said this is a human operation?

Common opinion seems to be the "primates" are being slowly accepted into the galactic community. Who says it has to be a human operation? Maybe the fact that NASA is creating a base on the moon shows just how far this disclosure might go?

Just a thought...

And also props to Zorgon for his efforts in this thread, even though I still hate you from my past posts
Continue

[edit on 10-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I can answer that question, I do believe.

1. There are two different types of tubes - some that appear to be created by a natural process of some kind and the other appears to contain structures similar to earth tubes for transporting.

2. The mining site we've discovered (so far), has earth based technology for mining. It's assumed, in this instance, that ET tech would be so substantially different in appearance we wouldn't recognize it.

There are many other considerations such as the context of shared technology, related to travel, but not necessarily related to gathering minerals, especially if it would give us an edge in an intergalactic, enterprising setting. Afterall, if this is a survival of the fittest scenario we live in, why would they want to help us to beat them to the minerals of planets and moons they can or are, already mining themselves. It's my theory that in the event they were exchanging goods and services with us, they would always exchange in such a way as to be in the superior position.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am mostly not an active proponent of the alien factor, not because I think they don't exist, but rather I feel that including them complicates the equation and muddies the objective. As a species, we have no other overtly comparable life forms to measure against. Therefore we tend to project our own characteristics upon the unknown, and consequently never arrive at the reality of our own identity.

This is just as important for the issue here. All the anomalies on the Moon we have been studying are compared only to what we recognize in our world. There may be anomalies we won’t recognize until we go there and study them. And the reciprocal is true as well: the anomalies we recognize may be in reality insignificant.

This is the strongest case yet for turning our attention back to the Moon. As the charge of the philosophers, the “Man know thyself”, has been with us since the beginning of recorded history, so now that we begin to know our place in the solar system and the universe at large we will come to a greater understanding of who we are. To survive without identity is mere existence, not civilization.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Did anyone answer theborg's question as to legistically how you could ship all that material to the moon? [/quote]

Anti gravity ships... I have evidence but to much to deal with right now I will get to it

And also, who said this is a human operation?

John Lear, Zorgon , Several converts... and the Lunar and Planetary Institue, Colorado School of Mines and NASA
LOL only we disagree on WHEN it started...

Common opinion seems to be the "primates" are being slowly accepted into the galactic community. ..

Well us Primates are gonna kick some butt the next few years

And also props to Zorgon for his efforts in this thread, even though I still hate you from my past posts

Thanks and I have only one comment to add about that...

Katie asks him, “But didn’t L. Ron Hubbard say that Zorgon came from a planet 10,000 years ago and planted humans on Earth?”

:bash:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well i'm not terribly fond of the alien factor, but there's definitely something alien on the moon besides people.

See the argument is, Matyas, that we don't have any proof that humans have access to tech capable of comfortably shipping large amounts of tech to the surface of the moon. And that, even if we did, we would be hard pressed to launch it off the globe without someone finding out about it. This of course, assumes several things,

1) That our scientists always explain what they are up to in their work for the governments of the planet.

2) That we know where every base is and have the ability to keep track of them at all times.

3) That if found out, other governments of the world, not invited to the party, would spill the beans.

4) That other governments, not invited, have access to tech capable of spying on such activity.

5) That due to the nature of humans, those who work in such projects would eventually spill the beans and the gig would be up.

And we all know the answers to every single one of those arguments. Even those who bring them up, know the answers. Still they bring them up because they feel as if they are holding the superior position. There's frankly nothing superior about nay saying things simply because it's shrouded in secrecy to begin with. That says very little about your desire to find the truth, and alot about your desire to be in the position that requires the least amount of effort to defend.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
A few weeks ago Herr Matyas sent me a little article that was interesting...

28 February 2005
Nanobacteria A Problem For Space Travellers, Says NASA
While scientists debate whether nanobacteria are acutally biological in nature, researchers at NASA are calling for a major initiative to further investigate these tiny, self replicating agents. These same researchers are authors of a study published in Kidney International that says nanobacteria could be a potential cause of rapid kidney stone formation in astronauts on space missions...

Source and rest of Article here

Like we didn't have enough to worry about?

So I did a little followup and found this...

Chomping Away On Martian Nano-Nuggets
Moffett Field - Sep 18, 2003
Nanobacteria are not alive, but instead are the result of enzymes that break down organic material, according to a new study published in the journal Geology.

Eight years ago, features resembling bacteria and measuring 20 to 100 nanometers across were discovered in the Martian meteorite ALH84001. NASA scientists interpreted these features to be the fossilized remnants of ancient life, but many scientists rejected that conclusion...

Source and rest of Article

Wanna see what they look like?

:ban"

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo...There's frankly nothing superior about nay saying things simply because it's shrouded in secrecy to begin with. That says very little about your desire to find the truth, and alot about your desire to be in the position that requires the least amount of effort to defend.

I had no idea you admire me so much
That really makes me feel good

I'll try to frame it differently to clarify my motives.

Let's say I am going to work at my new day job. In order to do this, I have to wear a suit. I really don't believe in suits, and I think it is silly to wear one. And I know you don't like seeing me in one. But because its the rules, I do so anyway. Why? Because the mission is so important I am willing to endure this discomfort.

Now, in the event I refuse wear a suit, I may get discipline. It would make my job a lot harder, because I would be fighting an uphill battle to maintain on the course of the mission. Sure the girls would like me more, until I come home without a paycheck. And the promotion would be lost for a very, very long time.

Flash to here. From experience and other's teaching I have learned some ideas as words are taboo in das capital world. Like gambling, it is risk investment, or gaming, but definately not gambling. And if I am planning on snagging a $40M contract I certainly can't show off my cozy bed buddies the aliens and the Wednesday night channeling group for Ashtar High Command
without starting my uphill battle!

So even though I may appear a traitor to the cause, an apologetic for sleazy organizational secrets, I do so to bring home the bacon. And this is the hardest thing for me to do, because I don't like conformity. I'd rather you hate me now and love me later, than the other way around.

Besides its true. We do a lot of projecting. We are actors, this is a stage, life is a play, and the show must go on! Mission Priority One!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Matya,

lol that wasn't directed at you, but the people who seem to feel they have the superior position as skeptics based on questions they've had the answers to many times and still insist on ignoring because it's easier to deny it than to prove it. This all came about, I do believe, when science developed the approach of "the simplest answer is usually the correct one." What that really says is, "we will tell you what is true and what is not. everything else is a pretender to the throne and can be spotted a mile away by the complicated manuevers it has to perform to prove itself." what they don't tell their students is that the complications are created by the mere suggestion that there might be another answer. how can the world advance if no one can agree on scientific theories, from which all our tech and so on, is created. well doh, alot of these questions have nothing to do with, nor do they effect, how the tech is created. they simply seek to answer questions science has decided to ignore.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Undo, it is once again good to know I am still popular with you.
I am glad we could get this over with ahead of time, so if the issue ever does pop up you'll be prepared!

I am way too tired. I'll shout at you all tomorrow....

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Anyone read Fred Steckling's work?

amazon.co m

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It is only in the last 20 years that launches could be reported around the world so quickly, sure other countries would detect the launch but as to finding out the nature of the launch.......(Nah Gorbie Baby it was a communicatons sattelite with freakin dirty big lasers attached!!!!)

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLightBringer
It is only in the last 20 years that launches could be reported around the world so quickly, sure other countries would detect the launch but as to finding out the nature of the launch.......(Nah Gorbie Baby it was a communicatons sattelite with freakin dirty big lasers attached!!!!)

LOL good point... but that also assumes that we are talking rocket launches... and not advancements on Nikola Tesla's design from the 20's or advancements combining the Coanda effect demonstrated in the 50's and combining that with plasma technology...

Oh yeah forgot... I wasn't gonna go there yet... sowwy

Soooo whats this little critter?

And this one was spotted by Steve R though he hasn't named it yet

[edit on 12-12-2006 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join