It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
So is Lear still banned ?, i tried to start a thread about it and it was swept under the carpet

Its a sad day if ATS banned someone with SOOOO much to offer this board.

He was on here half an hour ago.
His status is member not banned member.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by executioner

You sure? Hmmmm curious... thats a neat trick... Could you point me to the post?

So does anyone out there wonder why the AF Space Command has a patch like this? And they have been in service since 1977?

This was cool too...

595th Space Group

The mission of the 595th Space Group is to enhance, and provide confidence in, Air Force warfighting capabilities through advanced training, education, tactics development and operational testing. 595 SG is composed of the 17th Test Squadron (17 TS), 14th Test Squadron (14 TS) [as a Reserve component], the 576th Flight Test Squadron (576 FLTS), the 527th Space Aggressor Squadron, the 26th Space Aggressor Squadron (26 SAS) [as a Reserve component], the Space Range Management Office (SRMO) and the Space Operations School (SOPSC).

SOURCE

Now will someone please tell me what the hell is a Space Aggressor Squadron and just WHO are we aggressing against in Space

[edit on 2-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
the official patch for space command here is the star trek logo. that patch is apparently for a special group. you know they wouldn't walk around on base with a grey on their patch when the base is a mixture of civilians and even the dependents of the military members. i'm curious who wears that on their uniform, but not sure i want to find out. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

You sure? Hmmmm curious... thats a neat trick... Could you point me to the post?

Just click on his profile and it tells you when he was last active.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Nice move trying to trick me with the trucks at the open pit mine. I see them all the time at the mines here in Arizona which are pretty big also.

Here are some friends of mine. Maybe they can tell you what is going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Now will someone please tell me what the hell is a Space Aggressor Squadron and just WHO are we aggressing against in Space

go back and read all the official websites you plaigerised and selectivluy quoted from

the details of the SAS [ space aggressor squadrons ] thier mission , etc are all there at the official pages

it beggars belief how you managed to honestly avoid finding the answer yourself

now with regard to patches - again why are you taking the patch at " face value " , is it even an official patch ?

look @ this :

[sarcasm] were WWII era USN construction battalions manned by anthropormorphic tool weilding insects ????? [/sacasm]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
[sarcasm] were WWII era USN construction battalions manned by anthropormorphic tool weilding insects ????? [/sacasm]

[sarcasm] Sure were!! Now ya know why they sprayed DDT around all the time. It was to try and qwell the little beasts!![/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, I certainly hope something comes of all of this. Maybe John could do a podcast with the admins. That'd sure get some viewership going. What'dya say guys?

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I think that only shows when he was last logged-in.

His last post was on 25/11/2006 at 11:48 AM, so maybe he is still forbidden from posting, but the U2Us should work.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
As far as i know JLear was not banned as a member, he was "post banned" while the staff was trying to talk with him about a especific issue.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Fishy that.... hard to post from the mine.... hmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Nice move trying to trick me with the trucks at the open pit mine.

No trick intended merely showing a point of perception. If I am assuming there is a mining operation on the moon, that looking at earth pictures of a mine in the same or similar resolution simply give me a comparison so I can better identify the anomalies...

However if those guys really are your friends as you so blatantly claim, then be so kind as to ask one of them to zip us up there to take a couple snap shots. Surely a simple request?

:shk:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
go back and read all the official websites you plaigerised and selectivluy quoted from

Actually the sources are copied verbatum from wikipedia where the data is available under gnu license... they in turn copied it verbatum from the official news releases that are in the public domain at the various AF, Space Command, and DoD sites.

Also all credits and links are provided to complete documents... And yes I pointed out key points... so what?

is it even an official patch ?

Well IF YOU would have actually read any of those official websites you would know that yes it IS an official patch... one of the five main divisions of the Space Warfare Center(SWC)

[LOL I can see that its existence has struck a nerve
)

Besides you have missed the whole point I was making on just how active we are in space...

Originally posted by TheBorg
In all seriousness, I certainly hope something comes of all of this. Maybe John could do a podcast with the admins. That'd sure get some viewership going. What'dya say guys?

It would be nice to see it go somewhere, Herr Borg... but I fear it won't in here. Those that believe tend to be the silent type...
Only those not assimilated yet make all the noise and there are the ever present
's to deal with...

Would he get any more respect in a podcast? Perhaps a book might be the way to go huh? Reach more people that way... more converts... afterall look how far Hoagland got on a few blurry images...

Well maybe if you ask nicely he will come back... so far the anti John mail is a much larger sack

[edit on 3-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I was watching the William Cooper video that somebody linked to in another thread and he is claiming that we along with the Russians have had mining cooperatives on the moon and Mars since the mid sixties and that the whole space program was a diversion.

I certainly hope this thread keeps going because I believe that something will eventually turn up here unless certain investigating parties get bought off by the government.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...WHO are we aggressing against in Space

Each other buddy. We are fighting ourselves.

It is the optimum answer, it is the most logical answer, it is the simplist answer.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Also all credits and links are provided to complete documents... And yes I pointed out key points... so what?

so what ? you deliberatly left out all references to what the space aggressor squardrons actually do which is spelt out in plain english

that is selective quoting .... and it is bloody dishonest

especially when you then turn around and ask silly smart alec questions like " why do we need a space aggressor squadron "

is it even an official patch ?

Well IF YOU would have actually read any of those official websites you would know that yes it IS an official patch... one of the five main divisions of the Space Warfare Center(SWC)

buzzz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WRONG

you are confusing " it exists " with " it is official " that is NOT an official patch

stop pretending that it is

[LOL I can see that its existence has struck a nerve
)

no , please do not project your fantasies about my motives and reactions on to me

Besides you have missed the whole point I was making on just how active we are in space...

our "activity in space " is no secret - what was your point anyway ??? aparrt from the pathetic attempt to distort the information on space programs you very selecttivly edited for hosting on your site - why did you leave out whole paragraphs that explained clearly certain topics

then have the temerity to turn araound and ask squestion that were answered ?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Now, stop arguing with these folks that can't, or won't see anything and lets get back to finding more stuff in the moon pics.

Okay Okay no more playing with the doubters I promise...

Zorgon... You promised

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinderI believe that something will eventually turn up here unless certain investigating parties get bought off by the government.

Got my check yesterday LOL

Now, stop arguing with these folks that can't, or won't see anything and lets get back to finding more stuff in the moon pics.

Okay Okay no more playing with the doubters I promise...

Zorgon... You promised

Sigh your right... but fear not I have been working on the moon pictures... takes a lot of time to redo them all in the new format...

Besides you have been vacationing in the game room
Missed all the action...

Okay no more monkeying around back to work...

Bucket wheel near the Keep stirring up dust and white steam venting...

Bucket wheel on a lower Tier.... steam venting from the top...

Both the same scale...

Both the same Model...

Both operating and venting vapors...

Here is one on Earth...

And best guess on this one right now is that its an old machine broken down and derelict...

[edit on 4-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I certainly hope this thread keeps going because I believe that something will eventually turn up here

Okay the following picture was sent to me direct from NASA... it shows meteor strikes from the recent Leonid Meteor shower that passed by...

I am posting it here for all those who know the locations of those famous anomalies and the ones posted in this thread under the Lick Observatory pictures...

There will be no comment at this time on this image from me... anyone that gets the implication please u2u me... in the meantime I will be hiding at my summer place in the woods of Northern Canada....

This is way to weird to be coincidence...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I emailed a source about that Space Command patch. I am sure this person should know something about that, but will confirmation from me be enough to keep the skeptics happy? I think not, but at least those who have any idea about the newer designs of military patches, not stuff from WWII or today's units that don't have a specific space based/SpecOps mission, they will understand that they reflect the unit's mission in a way that will seperate one unit from another, even if all these units are within one MAJCOM, i.e. Space Command or ACC or AMC or PACAF. Guys who work on missles don't have characters or items that fighter pilots have on their patches. I don't think they would have an alien looking head on their patch if they didn't work with something that some people would consider alien to this planet.

As far as the latest pics go Zorgon, good find on those wheels. I wonder what else you got in store for us. Can you throw us a bone now and then to keep us wondering?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Interesting Development...

Watching CNN news a little while ago and NASA just announced that they are going to build a base on the Moon for launches to Mars....

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join