It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
To the "new" member, Savior of the Right, I believe you are phishing. We really don't have what we want yet.

LOL that’s SAVIOUR OF THE REAL not RIGHT. A political Freudian slip perhaps?

(For the record neither part adequately represents my political views. In brief, the way I see it is we have a three class society shoehorned into a two party system that only represent the minority, but highly active and motivated, extremes: the rich and the poor.)

As for our motives, our respective governments do owe us, the taxpayer, an explanation as to why our children must tolerate a second rate education system,

Get involved in your child’s school. Move to a better neighborhood. Join the school board. Get off your a__ and do something about it!

inherit the backwash of corruption, hunger, poverty, a broken medical system, and so forth when we had the resources and wealth since the 50s to keep those bad things from happening..

It’s really quite simple: Voter apathy. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

- John F. Kennedy: Inaugural Address

So the question remains, where did all the money go and why are we still in this mess?

Read it and weep: www.gao.gov...

It’s all there in black (red) and white TO THE PENNY.

(We are $8,609,909,215,190.25 in debt to be exact.)

Oh and just so you know, “Unacknowleged” Special Access Programs are a myth. All Special Access Programs (“Black Projects”) are fully accounted for in terms of expenditures of PUBLIC money. Of course exactly WHAT that money is being spent on is only acknowledged on a need to know basis.

I am one of those kooks that reads science fiction, and I recommend a brilliant novel by an overlooked author called Cities in Flight by James Blish. In that work a significant portion thereof is devoted to describing what happens to Earth after a scientific breakthrough takes mankind to the stars.

It is relevent here to review since the patterns share the same earmarks. Subsequent trashing of our world after major technological development takes place. It is really a good read and will provoke your intellect.

Hah! And here I was thinking I was the only one who reads obscure SF. That and “Black Easter” are both on my shelf.

Anyway, thanks for your thought provoking post. We now return to you our regularly scheduled blurry moon pics.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is not a "new member" he is a returning banned member who doesn't get it and seeks only attention for himself from being as big a pain in the arse as possible.

Outta here, again...

Springer...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This is not a "new member" he is a returning banned member who doesn't get it and seeks only attention for himself from being as big a pain in the arse as possible.

Outta here, again...

Springer...

You're added to my list of heroic people. That guy was gettin' on my last nerve ending. I wonder if perhaps its a think tank of guys at some government installation who look for ways to discredit disclosure-type info. He/she seemed grammatically advanced for the garden variety troll.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer Outta here, again...

Dang. Jus' when I was gettin' to know 'im.

Well, I had a feeling about that "newness". He seemed too cocksure and had a way of morphing to pick the most suitable confrontations. I can see why Undo thought he might be a strawman, it seemed as if his social engineering skills were built around some sort of end in mind.

If you are reading this Savior of the Real (sorry about the Freudian slip) I have to disagree with you on the 8T debt you cited because the old debt was paid down during the Clinton admin. I was referring to about 4T missing since the 50s, and yes, we are 8T to the ears now. I believe that 4T (3 or 4 I don't recall exactly) went farther into the space race than the public realizes. The dollar was stronger back then too.

I am saying this, because, just fuzzy pictures of dragons will not do for some. But when one follows the gold one can find the dragons.

Just a heads up.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am saying this, because, just fuzzy pictures of dragons will not do for some.

Well when you can take clear photos of the Dragons, thats the day when all hell will break loose

But when one follows the gold one can find the dragons.

yes quite true... the other way is to follow the stomach! Kitchen records are usually not so top secret. And though they may have hydroponics up there, I will bet that steak and potatoes are still imported... anyone know somebody that works in the Space Command commisary? or the Pentagon kitchens?

Just a heads up.

So? ummmm holding out on me again? Cut yer leave short I see...

As to STOR.... I think he works fro Hoagland... he made quite a point that Hoagland's anomalies are better than ours

[edit on 25-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Your drill rig looks slightly different than mine.

Nope Actually they are close to the one above only bigger... and they are rock drills for charges not post hole diggers

BUT at least you acknowledge that it IS a drill rig... now we are getting somewhere!

How about the ore train? Can you see that one?

You see the point is its all about image recognition not resolution. There are many highly paid people that have images like the last ones posted to work with, and from that have to make evaluations. Granted these are at the bottom of the list... and granted TODAY imaging is to a state where this is no longer an issue... those damn satellites can read a book over your shoulder!

So back to the 60's... those lunar images are pretty good really. We are supposing we are looking at an open pit mine therefor it is logical to look at existing pit mines... match the image quality as best as possible and then see what ore trains, drills and excavators look like... then compare

Perfect? no ofcourse not... but a reasonable approach...

The ore trains and tunnel ARE just that so are the giant trucks and drills...
Not on the moon or on Mars but here in Utah...

Below is the next level up from the second "giant truck" picture

Further out gives you this...

And extremely out...

The images are clipped from here...

Kennecott Open Pit Copper Mine, Utah

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima
Are you trying to tell us that they are launching ramps for an orbital connection between the earth and the moon?

LOL good one! But no nothing so exotic...

What I am looking at is the similarity between the two images...

In the center of this one you see an angular "ramp" with a rectangular shape below it... at the right hand side is a forked "road". Below the ramp is a curved dark area...

Now when you look at this one...

You see a "ramp" with a rectangular shape below it... at the right hand side is a forked "road".Below the ramp is a curved dark area...

Both images display the shadow under the ramp, and the brighter surface ON the ramp.

Okay the first one is on Earth at the bottom of the open pit that is pictured last post, Kennecott... It IS a ramp and it IS a forked road with a pool of water below from snow melt off... The rectangular thing is a maintenance shed..

Now the second one, with the same features is at the bottom of another pit...

This One...

Okay this is the Moon thread so I will save those for detailing in a new thread...

The only other relevant fact for now is that Kennecott is 2 1/2 miles in diameter and the second one is almost the same size at 2 1/4 miles diameter...

Oh yeah forgot the second one is on Mars....

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon So? ummmm holding out on me again? Cut yer leave short I see...

The situation is not as it appears, your magnanimousity. I worked extra hard on a double shift yesterday and caught a nose cold in the process. While resting I thought to drop by and check up on recent developments, and as usual I am quite taken aback. As the Moon thread project has made significant strides, so has resistance mounted a porportional counterattack. Good sign there

I am also happy to see undo here with the ancient twist. If you only knew, undo, just how much ancient history there really is...I cannot fully grasp it either. I believe mankind has been here far longer than is commonly accepted, and between every ice age existed a possible opportunity for the rise of a technologically advanced society. But Zorgon contends that activity is recent. I suspect we have picked up on the old remnants of those lost developments.

I contend that a wide majority of this conjecture will remain so until we have mounted a private expedition to the Moon. But we could start with telescopes and a good photographer, maybe go with a piggyback unmanned probe project, and continue to collect as much information as possible until the case is enough to draw in solid capital. Just remember to back up everything!

I personally believe the Moon holds more promise than providing only one form of energy. And I also believe the Moon can give the world the first opportunity to try new engineering projects that are truly global in scope. These reasons and others demand attention and with every day that slips by that demand grows.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

your magnanimousity.

Is that a word? LOL But I hear you about the bug... whole family had it and it made my daughters 18th a little lest than intended

so has resistance mounted a porportional counterattack. Good sign there

See my signature....

I believe mankind has been here far longer than is commonly accepted, and between every ice age existed a possible opportunity for the rise of a technologically advanced society. But Zorgon contends that activity is recent. I suspect we have picked up on the old remnants of those lost developments.

Hmmm yes I contend that we are there now... but I never said we a]might not have outside help or b] there was some stuff there before... I figured it was tough enough to fight the battle that it is THERE first... besides the thread is complicated enough. Personally I am going with the "this is the fifth civilization" hypothesis, but that's another issue

I contend that a wide majority of this conjecture will remain so until we have mounted a private expedition to the Moon.

With all the people on ATS that claim they have Alien contacts, surely we can find ONE LITTLE RIDE to have a look? Is that too much to ask? Ofcourse if we could ever get that saucer off the ground.... OH! That reminds me... found some papers on that radiation issue that might help...

maybe go with a piggyback unmanned probe project, and continue to collect as much information as possible until the case is enough to draw in solid capital. Just remember to back up everything!

I could try Bigelow... or maybe a contact or two at the mountain

I personally believe the Moon holds more promise than providing only one form of energy. And I also believe the Moon can give the world the first opportunity to try new engineering projects that are truly global in scope. These reasons and others demand attention and with every day that slips by that demand grows.

Yeah like the new "bucket ladder excavator that doesn't require people to operate

My only question is, how do we get a piece of the action?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Can you post or give a link to the full 'giant truck' picture?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I might just be trippin', but I'm seeing faces everywhere.

Click thumbnail for larger image

Sorry if these were already posted. I don't really have the time right now to go through all the pages. This is fascinating stuff though.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I can clearly see the second one, but the other two elude me.

I don't see how, with the third one, that you got that. It's just not easy to make out. Making it UP, now that's possible, but I just don't see what it is that you see there, sorry.

Where did you happen across that second one anyway? That's an intriguing picture.

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Cool Kennicott shot. Me grandad worked there. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Do not look at the faces. LOOK AT WHAT THE FACES ARE LOOKING AT.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The second one is from the Copernicus5 gif. All the way to the right side, and slightly down (hit pagedown once).

Yeah, the third one is pretty imaginative of me, but I still feel like I see something. The first one reminds me of statues of Caesar, the crumbling mass between the two pyramids.. I don't know.

I did notice something else near the 2nd one. To the left, past the big shadows, there seem to be some sort of "ruins". Well, I'll leave the rest to the pros.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by 0Ct282011M]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Honestly though, that's a weird shape for a "natural formation", don'tcha think? Even if it weren't for there being the face and all, the two right angles are enough to make me look twice, pun intended,

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima
Can you post or give a link to the full 'giant truck' picture?

I was sure I did but here you go.....

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
First pic, Look at the bottom left hand corner you will see a smooth metallic hybrid skull with what appears to be an open book on it's head. Could this mean the book of knowledge that the Moonbies are portraying. Look behind what you think are pyramids @ 80% brightness with 80% contrast and refract your high quality glass magnifying device @ 45 degrees. Back away from the screen and use tunnel vision keep concentrating and looking at the background in this pic you will see holograms. You will not see them at first but keep scanning over and over your mind is a biological computer and will pick up on these patterns eventually. This is how I was able to break the visual code on Mars and our Solar System. This is not a joke and many will not see. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-12-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So is Lear still banned ?, i tried to start a thread about it and it was swept under the carpet

Its a sad day if ATS banned someone with SOOOO much to offer this board.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
So is Lear still banned ?, i tried to start a thread about it and it was swept under the carpet

Its a sad day if ATS banned someone with SOOOO much to offer this board.

Whoa, wait....Lear has been banned?!?! Whether or not you believe everything he puts out there, one has to admit that it makes you look at things a little deeper and with more scrutiny. I've enjoyed following this thread immensely and find operations on the moon to be well withing the realm of possibility.

Carry on....

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join