It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I swear, if I don't get a response outta this one, I'm gonna check to see if everyone has trouble with their eyes. This is like the fourth t-crater pic that has shown something substantial besides a pile of dirt and rock in the split HSL. Is it Russian? Alien? What the heck is it? Is it even a real scene? Did someone fake the entire pic from the ground up? Where'd you say you got this from, Zorgon? Sure has the same kind of boxy, mechanical look as the other t-pic mask removals

[edit on 27-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok. So I was looking at the first images and I found this:

img187.imageshack.us...

Heres a closer image:

Looks like wallace was right.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
interesting response. you implying that's a cheese factory?

anybody else seeing what i'm seeing or do we have to live with the cheese story? I like cheese, mind you, but don't think i'd want to study it indepth or write books about it.

and the list of T-crater mask removals (using a simple
paintshop pro 8/ colors /split channel / HSL. these are all taken from different photographs of Tsiolkovsky Crater on the farside of the moon:

NOTE: SOME PARTS OF THE MASKS ON THESE HAVE NOT BEEN REMOVED AND WERE PROBABLY ON DIFFERENT LAYERS THAT WERE LOCKED.

Overhead view of object in Tsiolkovsky Crater
thestargates.com...

Side View of object in Tsiolkovsky Crater
thestargates.com...

Different Side View of object in Tsiolkovsky Crater
thestargates.com...

blueprint of one above
thestargates.com...

End view of object in Tsiolkovsky Crater
thestargates.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Where is that one, Papa? Got map coordinates? and which picture

Zorgon,

I sent you a link to my work-in-progress file. It should make identifying locations of items that I've found easier for you.

Papajake

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
John believes that this ship in the Tsiolkovski crater is the
Electromagnetic Vehicle

mentioned by Norm Bergrun in his book "The Ringmakers of Saturn" that placed
the

moon in orbit around the earth thousands of years ago. It has been parked
in Tsiolkovski

ever since waiting for the next move."

Disclaimer: I don't agree with john on this. i think it's something else, but i dunno what. He asked me to post it for him.

here it is again:
thestargates.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have some problems where this "ship" is hiding.

Are we speaking of this (very) huge crater: ?

I stumbled upon this page:
dateiwao.fc2web.com...
and
dateiwao.fc2web.com...

On this last page the last picture (the same crater?) at 3 o' clock nearly at the center there is a nice small crater with small mountleds aranged around it.

The guy gives this site as reference for its pictures but can't verify this.
www.lpi.usra.edu...
see Tsiolkovskiy .

Ah, I forgot,
in the center of the crater, the left wall of the mountains, white surface, there seems to be a hangar with two saucers in it. Don't buy this!

[edit on 27-12-2006 by looofo]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I swear, if I don't get a response outta this one, I'm gonna check to see if everyone has trouble with their eyes.

Don't worry, Undo, eyes are upon you. I messed around with the screenshot Zorgon posted. I've also found some unique effects by just adjusting the levels in Photoshop. You'll find my results with the link below. I'm not certain what it is, and I'm not going to say for sure that it is something hidden. For all I know it could be an anomaly with the procedure to create the screenshot. However, after adjusting the levels, it was interesting to find what looks strikingly similar to a power grid or maybe even an architectural design of an industrial complex. What's also amazing is the colors that emerge from what appears in the completely dark sections. Also, some of the colors appear to be behind a transparency, almost like cloud cover. It would be interesting to see if the same results could be had by other screenshots of the same film.

northstar-autoparts.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
papajake,

that's interesting. color... i wondered what it might look like in color.

here's more review of it, including a more detailed view of the floor of the crater under the cloud cover and the masks used to block out the original structure:

This is the photo in color that was released

This is what's behind the image

This the Mask that hid what was in image so that once color was applied, it looks like the first picture

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

The guy gives this site as reference for its pictures but can't verify this.
www.lpi.usra.edu...
see Tsiolkovskiy .

Unrelated to the Tsiolkovskiy discussion, I have spent some time previously on this site mentioned above.

It has many image sets from the Apollo missions. Including some nice hi-res images for some of the pics.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

There is also a cool search function where you can type in the name of a moon feature you're looking for and it will pull up related images from each mission.

Take Copernicus, for example:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

pull up the hi-res image (5mb) for 23260, zoom in and have some fun

I wonder if any of those roads have been paved over the years

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
If you want straight lines, here's a stunner!

Wowsers

I have seen triangular craters, heart shaped craters and even an apple shaped crater, but never have I seen so many square craters in my life!

Wonder what that area looks like in the Color Clementine images?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hey Zorgon, can ya magnify that image just a tad for me please? I got a sneaking suspicion about that one. Dunno if I'm right or not, but I will when I see the closer image. You're prolly better at that sort of thing by now than I am. If you can think of any other analysis that needs done on it while you're at it, then feel free to give it a whirl. No rush though, cause I know you're busy.

Also, anyone got any ideas on the Apollo 11 ascent stage video? Has anyone found a copy from a legit source?

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This site is excellent for pictures with high res pictures of all apollo missions.

www.apolloarchive.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Borg,

If you want to count NASA as a good source, here is your video.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Hey Zorgon, can ya magnify that image just a tad for me please? I got a sneaking suspicion about that one.

LOL your suspicion on that one is probably correct. Have to track it down in its original form. That clip was from the site SteveR posted.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's some information.

The closest formation I can find to the cliff is Birt Crater

It is 22.4° S, 8.5° E which should be inputted here as -337.6, 8.5

Looks like the area isn't mapped.

Oh well, not to dissapoint.. I have something good for you here

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
The closest formation I can find to the cliff is Birt Crater

Yuppers dat be da one... Seems the square craters are gone... dagnabbit.. how's one supposed to sort this mess out if THEY keep monkeying with the images?

:shk:

I think this is the one Matyas was referring to with the highway over the rim , kinda reminiscent of the Nasca lines in Peru

Helivius Crater

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yuppers dat be da one... Seems the square craters are gone... dagnabbit.. how's one supposed to sort this mess out if THEY keep monkeying with the images?

Square craters? Where were the square craters on that photo?

The only thing I noticed was a crater with part of the rim looking a bit "squashed".

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Square craters? Where were the square craters on that photo?
The only thing I noticed was a crater with part of the rim looking a bit "squashed".

I am assuming you looked near the top of the page and not just the last image, yes?

Well here it is Bigger fer Borg and Mapped fer ArMap

So back to the Book Scans...

Next Image

Lunar Orbiter LO-1-102 Farside

[edit on 28-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Image # LO-1-102

This Lunar Orbiter I farside photograph (LOI-102M) was taken August 23, 1966, at 4:36 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time. The center of the photograph, located about 10 degrees south, 105 degrees east. The camera is facing westward and the crater Tsiolkovski is behind us. The spacecraft is allegedly 1200 kilometers above the lunar surface although many mines, buildings, structures, pipelines, bridges, trestles, roads, lights etc. can be clearly seen. - John

Large versions 9 megs and 14 megs are available on my website on THIS PAGE

Left side....

Right side...

Here are a few closeups to study...
The first one is one found by John... we call it Mining Operation". Lots of disturbed dirt here and many "roadways"

The second one is similar but shows a long relatively straight roadway to another mining operation. On the right side below the crater there is what appears to be a circle of lights. This one I call "Roadway". If this isn't straight enough for the skeptics, nothing is

The third one shows several "roadways" with "lights". In the upper right corner you can see a fairly large structure on the ridge that stands out like a beacon.

And as we have seen in the other images, the ever present groupings of spheres... the second one has them arranged in rectangular rows like street lights would appear on Earth photos, a sample of which I posted earlier but is also on my website...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And this one I call the Monkey. What it is, is an attempt to obsfucate what is in the background behind it. They took a photograph of a monkey with a big smile on its face, made it transparent, and placed it over the negative of the photograph, then created the end photograph from that. There are several of these "holographic" type overlays in this particular series of moon pictures

In this one, I've outlined the monkey and highlighted it so you can see it better:

This one is the original section with the overlay, which you can barely see in the image

This is the big pic the monkey was found in. I've outlined the area with a blue box. This is a big image, so be patient
thestargates.com...

[edit on 28-12-2006 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join