It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
¿Y cuál el infierno es Aqui? ¿Es una ciudad?

Si, aqui en mi casa. LOL

Jennifer, Chica, tu hablas espanol!!!

Havent heard from EB to see if i can intern

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Jennifer, Chica, tu hablas espanol!!!

Ningún no hablo mucho español, engañé y utilicé una conversión. Sin embargo, ésta es diversión porque no toda la gente sabrá cuál somos lol de sayng. que sé algún español, muy pequeño, pero mi otro mejor amigo es también cubano y el estar alrededor de ella cuando ella consigue enojada y de moscas de la manija es hilarante. Ella suena como Ricky Ricardo.

¿Pero no entiendo lo que significa el aqui? Dígame por favor hacerme puede saber también. ¿El aqui se considera su casa? ¿Pensé que es era un qué casa?

¡Te quiero Thelma!

EB must be laying low
I hope you get to intern for him DG

Titan...we do need you in the store room when you get a chance..the holidays are coming up. Time to take inventory and stock up

Edit* to add

Ensucié algunas de esas palabras encima del malo bonito. Sea paciente con mí mientras que engaño. Ensucié algunas de esas palabras encima del malo bonito. Sea paciente con mí mientras que engaño.

[edit on 11/30/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
DG....of course you can be an intern. Dah!

Or, Secretary of State?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Mira, Jennifer, mi querida amiguita, tu espanol es perfecto! Te quiero, Louise!

LOL, pretty soon there will be talk that we are too chummy!!
Who cares, you're my good good friend and i love you!!!!!

EB, i accept the tittle of Intern to the Commander in Chief/ I dont know about the other tittle since i was not born here in America. Maybe you can ask Arnold - If he can be governator, i can be in the highest office also making you coffee and killing some time with you or being the next Condaleeza Rice, or whatever.
I play the piano also, btw, and the big plus is i am not a :mnky
all due respect to ms Rice, of course)
I'm sweeter and nicer looking than she could ever be.

And humble too!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
¡Demasiado chummy somos! ¿Amperio hora quién cuida? Conjeturo que mejoramos la parada esto antes de que consigamos en apuro.

El vientre hasta la barra honey..after toda la esto es salón Noir, nos dejó tiene un cristal agradable de vino

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
puede usted decirme....

whaaa....?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Whaaa?
¡Ése correcto que usted está aprendiendo español! Autorización, podemos tener una conversación de tres maneras en español. Estoy engañando totalmente Whaaa. Mi español es muy limitado.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
vandaag rookte ik één of andere ak-47..

ja.

Ik haat sprekend spanglish.

Ik vergat bijna, houd van ik aan eated kalkoenen

anyways moet ik gaan mijn huis ben op brand.

moar?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
U houdt van Nederlandse beter, o.k., kan ik om het Nederlands met u. Are u van Nederlandse erfenis Lys te spreken proberen?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
¿Cuál es el reparto con todo el español y otros idiomas extranjeros? ¿No podemos conseguir de nuevo a inglés en este reparto?

¡Loco!

Personally, I prefer Italian.....

Che cosa è l'affare con il cinese?

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ragazzo excitable di amperora, chiedete alle domande pazzesche al mio amico!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Damn. Tie one on....fall asleep in the storeroom, and look what happens. I can't understand the written word any more.

Help me!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Don't feel alone buddy, if you need to down a couple beers, that seems to help me lol :w:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Mr Penny, that's what happens when you tie one on at lounge noir. You wake up and everything is such a blur
When you fully get your senses back you'll be able to read in plain english again

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

By the way....have you people paid your cover? The till is looking somewhat low. And who's been swilling the good booze?

Someone sweep up those peanut shells.....and get the panties off of the chandelier.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Who cares what language is being spoken.
Just kick back and party with ATS members is the only way to go. Cheers to all of you wonderful fun loving folks in here and I'm buying a round for all to drink.
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Frohe Weihnachten and Buon Natale.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Mr Penny, we keep this place operational out of the goodness of our own hearts
I know nothing of any missing money from the till. If you want someone to clean this place up, you really should put a help wanted sign out on the bulletin board.

In the meantime, I will ask Desert to stop swinging from the chandelier! Her panties get caught up on that thing everytime she climbs up there

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Come on Jen, you don't have to cover up for me. We all know that those are my panties on the chandelier.....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
^^^ ...and you stole them from me 'cause you said you liked them...

What? Ohhh, i thought we were creating a story, and each one of us adding a line to it... :shk:

Never mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well those are some fine looking panties. I didn't even notice them up there until you mentioned them. I guess that's what happens when the beer is good and the people are fun. I need need another one :w:

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join