It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Oh, MrD is asking me to ask you if those orbs you photographed were really as big as they seem.

Actually, the camera adds about 10 pounds
So if you factor that in those orbs are still fun to look at.
But If you stare too much, that's when the evp starts to happen.........weird.

Halloween is soon to be here, all the kiddies will run in fear.
When things go bump in the night, who is the first to run in fright?
Many little ghosts and ghouls, some of which follow rules.
Be it a night of fun or crime, I'll take Halloween anytime!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Jen, dear, the fangs are great! All the better for eating the LN Halloween buffet. I don't mean to be rude, but weren't your eyes red last weekend, too?

Thank you my dear
I've come to suck eveyones blood. Who's first? ewwww...just kidding.

It's been one heck of day! Bartender let the Martini's begin.

It's almost Halloween, wait til you guys see my costume. It's scary I tell ya, and I bet you won't even know who I am. Unless I start laughing

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Louise,

I'd like to introduce you to my latest flame. His name is Groper.

Like him? Look at his hands!

I'll send him to you, better yet i'll drive him over to your house and you can have partial custody of him!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Louise,

I'd like to introduce you to my latest flame. His name is Groper.

Bring it on sister
His name is groper you say...oh themla you crack me up...now sit down honey, and make sure groper doesn't grope me...let's have a Martini together and plan our trip to the great unknown

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Guys...guys...this place is haunted! I fell asleep at the bar and went to the Ladies Room to freshen up. When I looked in the mirror, I saw R-E-D-R-U-M written in blood, or maybe catsup, across my forehead! And that's what I'd been drinking all afternoon!

But it doesn't stop there. I must have fallen asleep again, 'cause when I woke up and looked in the mirror again, I saw V-O-K-D-A written in guacamole on my forehead. And I'd been drinking martinis! Now this is really freakin' me out, 'cause I thought spirits could spell correctly. Just my luck to have a dumb ghost messin' with my mind. Hey, you don't suppose ghosts can get drunk at a Halloween party do you?

Enough already, Whaaa, with trying to lift up my sheet with your peg leg! Next time I swear I'll take this chainsaw to it!...What, Jen, it wasn't his peg leg??...

Hey, who's that sitting with dg? Sure hope his wallet is as big as his hands. He's kind of creepy, clown creepy.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No Desert, it wasn't his peg leg and that's all I'm gonna say about that
Also, FYI...watch that clown Groper that's with Dg
He has a naughty side.

Omg, where the heck is Titan when I need him? I have cases and cases of these liqueur filled chocolate to hand out to all the little...I mean big' tricker treaters. I can't work in the store room without him, he's so efficient with his hands

Whaaa...Put that wood thingy back in your pants before before desert takes a chain saw to it. Sit down and behave
I'll go fetch us a drink, I'm having a Skellini, what do you want Whaaa?

[edit on 10/30/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'll have a Skallini too. What's a Skallini?

Actually though I been drinking Nyqul like nobodys business tryin to shake this crud that's got me. Let me strum a few verses of a Nyqul song by my texas hommie Alvin Crow.

I went to the 7/11, man say what you need,
said gimmie a role of duck tape and case of nyguil please

gimmie a bottle of nyqul for that restful sleep my body needs
got an analagesic decongestant and an antihistimine.

They call me nyqul junkie, i dont know what they mean
I just cant be satisfied until my toungue is green

chorus....gimmie..

This nyqul makes me feel kinda frisky...wink wink....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
and all this time i thought Nyquil was for colds.....

Nice song there, whaaa... I can just hear it in my head as you strum your guitar.....
Yeehaw...

Bottoms up.:w:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thanks, Jen, for the heads up on Groper. Looks like he's stickin' close to dg, but with hands like those
he COULD have a reach on him.

Did you people notice the blacklight is missing from the party this year? It was revealing too many yucky things on the bar. I know someone got a cut from a glass, and I'm not the only one who's fallen asleep and drooled, but that other stuff???
And don't dare shine that blacklight in the store room!! With all the moving around in there done by Jen and Titan, they probably spilled a case of club soda!

OK, Jen, I've got my bag ready for trick 'r treat! Boy oh boy! Say, any filled with Nyquil for Whaaa?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Don't worry about me. I refuse to miss out on any party, especially involving the back room!

Jen, chocolate liqueur, you say? I guess the trick-or-treators should appreciate that! Unless we get started to early with the mixed drinks
I was thinking more that we should ID everyone and just hand out those tiny bottles all night.

desert, haunted? Are you positive it wasn't that little groper playing jokes again? I'm just saying that I fell asleep around him and woke up with the word YMUMY written in whipped cream all over me! Imagine how freaked out I was!!!

As for the blacklight.........I...........umm........ never saw it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Edit: Cause groper made me mispell too!!

[edit on 31/10/07 by secret titan]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You know what I find strange about black light? It's PURPLE!! Maybe it's just my old fashion brain working in an old fashion way, but if it was a black light YOU COULDnt see it cause It would be BLACK.

And another thing, would it be possible for me to get a little service in the SERVICE DEPARTMENT? All I ever get is doubletalk and the runaround.

And that little lever that is on the left side of the steering wheel called a TURN SIGNAL; it's not decoration, it actually signals which way you are gonna turn. I mean if you are gonna drive like a moron anyway, why not tell others which lane you are gonna do it in. I guess it's hard to use the turn signal while holding a ****in cell phone in one hand and a bacon, egg and cheese in the other.

That little tirade wore me out, but I'm just gettin warmed up. See you beautiful people after the movies. Me and the "Queen of Pain" are going to go see that movie about the guy that lives alone in Alaska and dies.

Oh, yeah, I been working in the movies lately as an extra/standin and guess who I had lunch with?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Who Whaaa? Tell us please

I can totally relate with you on the turn signal thing. You know what I think? I think men are the worst about turning them on in a timely manner. Like you said, whaaa, if you're going to use them, then why wait to the very last second?

Sounds like whaaa's had a rough day, could somebody please bring him a bottle of nyquil? Why, whaaa,
You're most welcome!! We have to look out for each other around here

*yells*....... Make that 2 bottle of Nyquil

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You people is all crazy!

And whaaa.....there are a lot of crazy people on the road....myself included. I am a constant text messager and have to fess up that I do it constantly while driving and it drives the wife crazy.

I was recently in two accidents in one week and I never get in any. First, I was rear ended while waiting at a light and the guy didn't even kiss me after. But seriously, he didn't even have a US driver's license. It was from another country which shall remain nameless. He did have insurance and was registered which was helpful. Then, I went to a hotel in Vegas for a seminar and was biffed in the front quarter panel while inside. I came out to find a lovely mess and no note.....of course no note.

I guess the latter isn't an accident...but hit twice in one week. My insurance agent was helpful. She said "Be careful, things happen in threes."

The car is all fixed up now and looks as "smashing" as ever......

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I had lunch with Frank "Sin City" "300" Miller. Writer, director and all around real smart dude. Of course he didn't even know I was sitting at the same table. Maybe he noticed the rube with his mouth open in total awe of real talent, but I doubt it.

Jen, thanks for the nyquilzzzzzzzz.....

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I loved Sin City and 300....great cinematopgraphy!! Wow whaaa.....you are really rubbing elbows with some interesting people.

I don't like to brag, but yesterday I had breakfast with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Brad and I had a nice hearty meal while Angelina ate a raisin and an ounce of OJ......they fought the whole time and I could hardly get a word in edge-wise. She's not looking too good.

Brad was discussing a new project he is working on with Mel Gibson. A new Mad Max movie (I can't wait for that). Angelina seemed to keep coming in and out of a coma (she's very weak these days). Angelina discussed a new project she is working on: trying to eat two raisins for breakfast. She is also possibly going to play a woman in a concentration camp during WWII, but the studio wants her to gain some weight first.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
EB,

I happen to BE TRAMPOLINA, Angelina's sister, and also daughter of John Voight. Surprise!!!
Please dont talk about my sister like that- she's got issues, guess Brad isnt making her real happy lately...refuses to dress in leather (Its a long story) and she's lost her appetite. She'll gain the three pounds back in no time!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Trampolina.....ooooooooh!!

That's a good name. Trampolina Jolie......

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Trampolina, I know this won't seem fair, but you were bound to find out sooner of later. The Voights bought you from a couple of share croppers down on thier farm in Arkansas. They already had 24 children and their hard scrabble piece of dirt couldn't support another mouth to feed. So reluctantly they sold you to the Voights for $12 and a 1971 ford falcon.
Ma Kettle's heart broke as the Voights drove away with their littl bundle of joy [you] and swore on a small stack of Bibles that someday she would reclaim her little Tramp. But saddly she was killed while swimming in an irragation ditch filled with maneating snails and spiders. Pa Kettle lived to a ripe old age of 31 and was buried with his coon dog, Rascal.
I hope that this truth about your past effects you in no way but I was one of the 24 kettles children, chosen to break the news to you. We are brother and sister you see and if you would like to claim your inheratance;
Ma and Pa have put you in their will and I could send you your piece of the farm UPS if I had a shipping address.

Sincerly
Virgil

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What a touching story whaaa, and so early in the morning. I don't normally drink this early, but, all things considering...I think I better have a beer.... to cry in

I hope this doesn't break Tramps heart. I know what it feels like though, I found out a few years back that my mother, bless her heart, whom I thought birthed me...actually found me under a cabbage leaf.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I will be checking into rehab for awhile
that story is pretty hard to take! I thought ma and pa loved me...and i thought you were at least a second cousin, so i could hook up with you at the next family gathering...There goes my plan.
I'll be able to post at rehab and i ll let you know how i'm doing.
I hope you didnt get abused like idid at the hands of pa. What about the trailer park, is it still standing?????

I'll let you know when i'm well (after my nervous breakdown so you can come pick me up) and we can get us matching tattoos!

Thanks for the truth. Your cousin, Trampolina Marie Jolie~

BTW, did i tell you i lost all my teeth???

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join