It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 120
<< 117  118  119   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Sounds tasty, prima! But I hate to mix Diazapam and the hard stuff. I wish they still made that Orange sunshine to keep with the theme. I'm sorry to report that the queen of pain just got arrested for threatening passers by with a nine iron.

I wonder what HST thinks of this mess? God I miss him!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Desert, I'm still hungover from the wake. I mean - election

But, what they hey - hair of the dog and all...

:-)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Happy Easter to all ATS members, whether your tabs are paid up or not.... although, since it's been brought up, those of you with unpaid tabs must pay the Easter Sunday bar and buffet tab for the rest of us here. Thank you in advance.

And speaking of buffet, we'll be having the Mother Of All Buffets this year, tasty food accompanied by even more than usual flatulence. However, since I'm not sure if we're going to be having the usual Easter fare or Korean dishes, I haven't posted the menu yet. Oh, hell, if it's Korean, just stay home and hug your family.

Some bad news from LN Food Service, our most beautiful chocolate cake will no longer be served here, as it seems to cause itchy trigger fingers. The good news, we have less health code violations than Mar-a-Largo!

Since this is the first time I've been in charge of the LN Easter Egg Roll, you might be disappointed in how it turns out. I didn't know planning it could be so complicated!

Sending Love and Light to everyone here! Peace Out!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I can eat 50 Easter eggs.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear about that most beautiful chocolate cake. That cake helps the medicine go down. Just ask Xi Jinping

Easter sherry out by the fire pit - under a starry sky? Yes please...

Love and light Desert - to all my family at Lounge Noir, and the rest of hereabouts

About Korea..fuggedaboutit

A favorite of mine. Happy Easter

:-)

edit on 4/16/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A wonderful Easter greeting, Spira, a wonderful greeting. And a wonderful new Easter sherry tradition has started.

olaru, after devouring all the eggs for this year's LN Egg Roll, it was so nice of you to volunteer to be rolled about the lawn by the members' children. Sorry about the three year old who kept kicking you to roll you. He should have used his croquet mallet like the other children. Even though the children wanted to roll "Rollaru" again next year, I told them that we are not starting a new tradition.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well, leave it up to LN to have sources in high places... or oval places... and so we were able to obtain Trump's last taped phone call to Sergey Lavrov and Sergey Kislyak before their visit to the White House:

"Donald! Good to her from you!"

"Sergey...and I'm going to just say "Sergey" because I know you're both listening to me because I'm smart... are we still on for that special secret meeting?"

"Yes, Donald. And will you have the special secret information that we need?"

"Of course! I'm the President, I can get anything I want!"

"Good, Donald, that's good."

"Will you have your Russian photographer with you like you promised?"

"Of course, Donald! We know how you like to be photographed! You're so photogenic! The world will love the photographs."

"Sergey...and I mean both of you... do you like me?"

"Yes, Donald, we like you. Putin likes you. All of Russia likes you."

"I like you, too.... both of you. Good night, Sergey."

"Good night, Donald."

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
knock knock... anybody home? Oh, hello, Jeeves! Good to see you! Yeah, I'll take my usual for this time of day. And I'll just dust off my barstool and sit in here rather than on the veranda.

Yes, been gone awhile. I took my camel on a long ride. All good. Just being among the birds, all the chattering and tweets. Just wanted to drop by today to wish all Lounge Noirians ....that may have been Spira's term....a Merry Christmas and Happiest of Holiday Season for all!

Jeeves, can you give olaru this present from me? I knitted him this sweater for the chilly Winter days. .... Oh, dear! Yes, I did put both sleeves in the front. Well, I will have to take it back and redo it, make it next year's gift. Maybe I can find something else around here. What would you suggest, Jeeves?... A coupon for free LN buffets! Perfect. If you could get me some tape, I'll wrap it up in this beautiful LN Christmas buffet napkin.

And to all a good night....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
edit on 24-12-2017 by olaru12 because: QOP, warm up the Honda!!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Merry Christmas you guys :-)

I'm just going to sit here in the dust, have myself a sherry, then - to all a goodnight

A Happy New year too. Pretty please

In addition:

edit on 12/24/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119   >>

join