It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The "King" is busy tonight.

Are we seriously going to have to talk about something that makes sense???

Dog Bone

I think we better start now.....

Hay dg, how about that new fangled Existentalism style of philosophy.
Can you believe it.. those yahoo's think that the way to experience something is to go out and do it. Have you ever heard anything like that in your life. Thats just plane crazy.

They should take all those existentalism types out and stringem up by their thumbs and letem experience that.

This makes sense....right?....

If we go down were gonna need a scapegoat.....E_B...it's all his fault, huh?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nah! Its too cold!

I experience things by laying in bed with my warm comforter on and just thinkin about stuff. Let them do it. Let them brave the c-o-l-d Brrrrrrr.

I'll stay where its warm and comfy. I thought about ya, i got cough syrup.
(the good stuff)

Yep, its all EB's fault, darn him.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I told him this was gonna happen... him and that weird sarcasit sense of humor of his.

So, you got the grape flavored and you're all comfy....ah, no no
why did you have to tell me that?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Because i wanted you to drool.

Sorry, honey, i would share with you if you were here.
Then we'd watch a twisted movie and have fun. But you're not here, so i get to be by myself.

Things are so much more fun when you have good company, arent they?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I

Dont

Want to be the threadkiller!!!!!!!

Please dont let me be the threadkiller.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No way, we're have to much fun to put this one down. Even though there seems to be a different feeling here in LN and bts in general. Oh well, it will all be forgotten in a couple of days after all the u2u's have been sent out telling us to behave.

Ill pretend to be a good boy but deep down inside me is an outlaw.

Hey, dg what are you wearing tonite?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Hah ? 'know I'm not new here but certainly new here. Dallas (P1 BTS)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

A black T shirt.

Waiting for the horrible snow storm that's coming!!! and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. Want some? ( hot chocolate, i mean)

OK WHAAA, and what are YOU wearing???

[edit on 12-12-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I don't see any trolls...do you? Dg, kick back and relax, it's karaoke night at the lounge. Who's up next?

Well... your skirt might

Dallas

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Well if you see any trolls, tell them to come and look at my hiked up skirt.....I might even give them a peek at my nickers

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi jen!!

dg, it's cold here too so I'm still in my street attire. Cowboy boots, Levi's,
Rugby shirt [brown and orange]and a hat that says "Corrales, New Mexico"

I had to ask didn't I? Black T. my imagination is going nutz.

Jen, how about you?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks whaaa..and how are you tonight? Speaking of cold, it's cold here! When I left work tonight, the doors on my vehicle were frozen shut. I had to find myself a strapping lad to help me budge them. Thank goodness I remembered to lift my wiper blades this morning when I got to work.

I'd like some hot chocolate too if you have any extra Dg. Can I have a shot of kahlua in mine.... please...and some whipped cream on top..then dust a little cocoa powder over the cream to make it look pretty? I like pretty things

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Uh-ha.. nothin better than a Lady's exposed tights.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Louise,

Hot chocolate is ready according to your specifications, my dear. You come over too!!!
Its so cold and windy that its even cold in the house.

Me you and Whaaa. What a combination!!!

I would be elated to be in such good company. I would even whip up something special for the munchies!!! I can cook, you know!

What a fun time!!!!

Whaaa, cowboy stuff....hmmmmmmm..... Giddiup!!!

[edit on 13-12-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Cocoa is delicious!! Yes, I'd love to come over. We do have some catching up to do-don't we? Time to spill secrets, and do the usual stuff we do... you know, the funny stuff!
Thanks for the invite. Is whaaa coming too? Oh that would be splendid, and we can help restore his Christmas spirit

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
...What a place!...Here I am, stuck behind that huge, stupid Christmas tree in the corner, having been there since I put it up the day after Thanksgiving... Thank God I filled up on the turkey buffet! That, plus Jeeves bringing me all those holiday delicacies from the kitchen, along with libations from the bar.

At first I thought about calling out for help to get my behind out from behind the tree, but then I thought, "Hey, this isn't so bad! I'm sitting in the most comfortable lounge chair, being entertained by everyone who drops by LN."

Great singing, songs, a little hard to understand some of the talk at times (until I had more brandy, then I heard in tongues).

Damn! Missing MrP's visit, though, is a little hard to take. I musta dozed off...

Anyway, there are stockings hung for everyone here. And panties, too, for those who lost theirs. So, after Christmas, I want everyone to tell me what was left in their stocking for them.

Jen, I'm going to sing, just for you, "You'll Never Drink Alone", by Roger and his friend, Hummelstein.

Whaaa, your Corrales t-shirt reminded me of the time long ago and not so far away, when I discovered that the veil between Heaven and Earth is a t-shirt.

Pointless thread?? Pointless thread?? Bah humbug!!

Jeeves, Germain-Robin brandy for all!!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert).

when I discovered that the veil between Heaven and Earth is a t-shirt.

Hi cutie. That little alliteration needs some splanin.

Thanks for all the hard work you have done around here; right festive!!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hey, how you doing?

Come here often?

What do you do?

Me Aaron Im doing just great.

New to BTS but a big fan of ATS.

What I do best and if I told you Id be ashamed.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Weeelllll, the Lounge is quite the place for people to drop by after holiday shopping, or to get out of the way of holiday shoppers. Hello, Aero!

Whaaa, a t-shirt was handed to me, unbeknownst to the buyer, who randomly picked it up at a thrift store, that it was a touristy t-shirt from the birthplace of someone who had passed on.
Now, this birthplace would probably be on the top ten list of places not usually associated as a place to visit, let alone to buy a t-shirt. You know, not a Mexican or French Riviera place, etc.
Heaven spoke to Earth that moment, telling me that what I was about to do was right, and that I had permission to do it. It was my understanding that a lesson was learned on the other side, being passed on to me, in order for me to do what needed to be done here. Hmmmm hahaha she used a medium (t-shirt) to contact me hahaha.
As unrecorded spoken words are lost forever, so, too, the shirt was destroyed. The effect of the message, however, put my Life in a new direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome Aero, what are you drinking, can we see your ID first?

OK, I think I see what you mean. Subtle clues if wer'e clever enough, or aware enough to pick up on the message.

Nobody ever tells me anything and believe me I'm looking. But as my exwife once told me... "when your ship comes in; you'll be down at the bus station"

stand back, I feel a song coming on....

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join