It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the UFO behind bush?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I believe it's a little bird:

Little Bird

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That is a UFO. There isnt even a hint of a tail anywhere. If anything it looks more like something is at the front of the craft.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I Think it's definitely a helicopter. I live near the beach (knokke Belgium) and I see helicopters flying over on regular basic because a lot of celebrities come to knokke for great shows and parties. You would be suprised how small a helicopter can be sometimes, it could just land in your backyard.
First of all, it's logical that the president would pause for a second, because the 2 big Hawks probably make a lot of noise (helicopter noise can be very very loud, even if you're not standing very close to it).
I think it was not planed that those helicopters would flie over, and that's why the 2 people standing next to Bush act the way they do. They are kind of suprised (maybe by the noise).
When you look at the still-pictures of the clip and you zoom in on the 'BloB' you can clearly see the nose of the helicopter pointed slightly down. All helicopters fly like this, no matter how small or big they are.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightWish
I Think it's definitely a helicopter. I live near the beach (knokke Belgium) and I see helicopters flying over on regular basic because a lot of celebrities come to knokke for great shows and parties. You would be suprised how small a helicopter can be sometimes, it could just land in your backyard.

That doesn't even start proving that the UFO is a helicopter.

First of all, it's logical that the president would pause for a second, because the 2 big Hawks probably make a lot of noise (helicopter noise can be very very loud, even if you're not standing very close to it).

Nope. Watch the whole thing again. And again, and then another couple of dozen times like I did.

There was 0 noise at his pause, but a few seconds later (after the UFO and 2 blackhawks passed), you started to hear the copter noise, but by this time the UFO was long gone out of the camera shot.

Originally posted by NightWishI think it was not planed that those helicopters would flie over, and that's why the 2 people standing next to Bush act the way they do. They are kind of suprised (maybe by the noise).
When you look at the still-pictures of the clip and you zoom in on the 'BloB' you can clearly see the nose of the helicopter pointed slightly down. All helicopters fly like this, no matter how small or big they are.

Saying that the 2 helicopters weren't suposed to fly there, just further proves that this was a UFO. They had to chase it, to make sure that if it gets near Bush, they would shoot it down.

It could be said that it's nose was pointing down some of the time, but not all of the time, I wouldn't even go as far as saying half the time.

Especially at the start, even though it's nose is pointing down, it's going extremely fast.....too fast if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

No, but it proves that I've seen my share of helicopters, all shapes and sizes. Even sat in quite a few and flew in one on several occassions.
It also proves that helicopters can be extremely small, like the very small one in this clip. Someone already mentioned it being a 'Little Bird-helicopter', and that is very plausible.

Nope. Watch the whole thing again. And again, and then another couple of dozen times like I did.

If you watch it over and over and over again you're going to see things for sure because you WANT to see things. Over-analysing things is never good, your mind will start playing tricks on you.

There was 0 noise at his pause, but a few seconds later (after the UFO and 2 blackhawks passed), you started to hear the copter noise, but by this time the UFO was long gone out of the camera shot.

So where the 2 helicopters. Some type of cameras don't record that type of noise. I remember taping a helicopter flying over during a rescue mission at sea, and while in reality there was a lot of noise you could barely hear the helicopter on the tape afterwards, the sound of the helicopter was completely distorted.
Besides, why would the president intentionally pause for something he can't even see. The two helicopters pass behind his back, the only thing indicating that there are helicopters flying there would be the noise they're making.

Originally posted by NightWishI think it was not planed that those helicopters would flie over, and that's why the 2 people standing next to Bush act the way they do. They are kind of suprised (maybe by the noise).

Saying that the 2 helicopters weren't suposed to fly there, just further proves that this was a UFO. They had to chase it, to make sure that if it gets near Bush, they would shoot it down.

I'm not saying those helicopters weren't suposed to be there, but maybe they didn't inform the president of this... Those helicopters could just as well accompagny the smaller helicopter instead of chasing it.

It could be said that it's nose was pointing down some of the time, but not all of the time, I wouldn't even go as far as saying half the time.

Especially at the start, even though it's nose is pointing down, it's going extremely fast.....too fast if you ask me.

The nose of a helicopter mostly points down when it takes off, or when it accelerates. A helicopter can fly perfectly horizontal or even with it's nose up (like the first big helicopter at the end of the clip).
And the first object is not flying abnormally fast for it to be a helicopter. Don't forget, it's a smaller helicopter.

Whatever the case, we don't know what was going on there on that moment. But if it was really an UFO, do you thing that CNN would be so stupid to broadcast it? The goverment would have intercepted the tape, making sure nobody would ever see it. Don't forget, you're still living in a media-controlled society.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by NightWish]

[edit on 7-9-2005 by NightWish]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Maybe its a UFO "morphing" into a helicopter to throw us off?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hmmm gosh i really dont know it seems to change shape just before it leaves the frame the fact that its the same colure as the helecopters tends to leave me to believe that its probably another helecopter but its surly interesting, we need some video experts to enlarge the image and as for the dodgy looking afficials dont the all look like that

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No, but it proves that I've seen my share of helicopters, all shapes and sizes. Even sat in quite a few and flew in one on several occassions.
It also proves that helicopters can be extremely small, like the very small one in this clip. Someone already mentioned it being a 'Little Bird-helicopter', and that is very plausible.

That's great.
But unless one of these little helicopters can fly without a tail, this theory of the UFO being a little helicopter is down the drain IMO.

If you watch it over and over and over again you're going to see things for sure because you WANT to see things. Over-analysing things is never good, your mind will start playing tricks on you.

That works against all the skeptics.

You are very correct, and all the skeptics that keep watching it, wanting to see a tail or anything like that may 'see' it.
I on the other hand, have nothing to see in the first place, nor do I still or ever believed there was anything there.

So where the 2 helicopters. Some type of cameras don't record that type of noise. I remember taping a helicopter flying over during a rescue mission at sea, and while in reality there was a lot of noise you could barely hear the helicopter on the tape afterwards, the sound of the helicopter was completely distorted.

So how is it that the video has no sound of the helicopters in the far/moderate background along with the UFO, but has sound of helicopters, which are obviously closer.

Perhaps something to do with distance, and sound getting softer as the distance getting greater?
I think so yes. Infact, I believe that theory has been proved....many dozens of years ago.

Originally posted by NightWishBesides, why would the president intentionally pause for something he can't even see. The two helicopters pass behind his back, the only thing indicating that there are helicopters flying there would be the noise they're making.

Why? Because the secret service is saying to him "There's a UFO behind you, DON'T TURN AROUND, keep talking", or something like that.

Originally posted by NightWishI'm not saying those helicopters weren't suposed to be there, but maybe they didn't inform the president of this... Those helicopters could just as well accompagny the smaller helicopter instead of chasing it.

Big disorganised, don't you think?

Besides, why would the 2 army helicopters accompany a 'smaller helicopter' rather than split up, and do search & resque or transport remaining civilians out of there?

The nose of a helicopter mostly points down when it takes off, or when it accelerates. A helicopter can fly perfectly horizontal or even with it's nose up (like the first big helicopter at the end of the clip).
And the first object is not flying abnormally fast for it to be a helicopter. Don't forget, it's a smaller helicopter.

I know how a helicopter works......
There's just a lot of inconsistances.
I don't belive any of the heli's were taking off. Why did the UFO accelerate, then suddenly slow down?
Why did the blackhawks do the same, and put the brakes on very sharply?

Were they carring out combat maneuvers or something ??

Others have also said about the UFO wobbling up and down, in an un-helicopter fashion.

Originally posted by NightWishWhatever the case, we don't know what was going on there on that moment. But if it was really an UFO, do you thing that CNN would be so stupid to broadcast it? The goverment would have intercepted the tape, making sure nobody would ever see it. Don't forget, you're still living in a media-controlled society.

Possibly. But how would they explain to everyone there that the video can't be shown?

Sure Bush knows all (or something) about Aliens, but do the governors? All the media companies?

It would be possible to cover it up, but not easy.

Also, it can be argued that it's a small helicopter, and eveb many ATS people seem to think so.

I still believe it's an ET craft, but i'd say it's next to impossible to prove without doubt either scenario.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's clear that many people have already made up their minds and are being open minded for the sake of being open minded. Let sanity step in for a moment.

Who hasn't really seen a helo that appears like this in the distance? I'm sure there will be some but this is how helos move. A person was able to point out the tail for Christ's sake. Maybe you don't see the props because they are MOVING and this helo is at a greater distance than the helos in the forefront???

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Perhaps something to do with distance, and sound getting softer as the distance getting greater?
I think so yes. Infact, I believe that theory has been proved....many dozens of years ago.

No reason to get al sarcastic on me, I'm just sharing my experiences and trying to prove my point just like you... And I very well know how sound travels, thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I agree with those who see an alien craft. It looks like the traditional 'saucer' ufo, seen from the side. After it is past the building it speeds upward.

As with 'all' pictures and films of ufos this is not all that clear so I guess it could be a weather baloon! It is tied to the invisible chopter the military invented and have been testing the last 30 or 40 years. This explains all the ufo observations the last 3 or 4 decades...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
dude guys it is a helicopter i think but i paused as it was gong by and you can see a tail behind it like a helicopter pause and see

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Since UFO technically means Unidentified Flying Object, I'd have to agree with anyone here who says it's a UFO. But in my experienced opinion, it's a little bird. They travel with blackhawks quite often, the color in the video is correct, probably a Delta or SEAL contingency assisting the secret service with security, as they often do.

Anyone here who is deadset on believing that this blurry dark spot was a spaceship full of little aliens, well, they're wanting a bit too much...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In My Humble Opinion, we may have actually witnessed a UFO being chased by helicopters, or it may have been a drone, or maybe the helicopter pilots were oblivious to the object in the first place. If it was a UFO, and nobody's talking about it, perhaps it's because of one of three reasons: 1) the government doesn't want to acknowledge that the airspace of the US can be penetrated at any time and there's nothing they can do about it or 2) there was one lucky cameraman/woman who just happened to be in the right place at the right time or 3) it wasn't a UFO at all. My personal choice would have to be "What's behind Door #1?" And as a second choice . . . maybe Door #2?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It still doesnt disprove the UFO is a helicopter,

Big disorganised, don't you think?

Besides, why would the 2 army helicopters accompany a 'smaller helicopter' rather than split up, and do search & resque or transport remaining civilians out of there?

So, if these helos are filled with people that were resuced and they just happened to be heading to the same place, they have to go seperatly? and what makes you think they're army? chances are they are national gaurd

EDIT: IMHO, this is turning into a big "DEE DEE DEE" fest, dont know what that means, proves my point, *Foamy the Squirrel voice* watch mind of mencia people!

EDIT #2: 2 hour edit window is frickin retarded

[edit on 7/9/2005 by Paladin327]

[edit on 7/9/2005 by Paladin327]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I cant believe you nut jobs still cant see its clearly a simple helicopter.
PLEASE do me a favour if i ever capture and post a pic on something i claim as an unidentified flying object DO NOT support me i dont want nut bags support thanx, you`ll only weaken my claim by your assosiation.

thanx in advance.carry on with your insanity i`d normally say you`ve lost the plot but i`m beginning to realise you never had one to lose.

And if i get a warn for this i`ll gladly take it, it needs to be said you guys are the one who believed that prophet nut job and more than likely still do.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm on a mac can some provide a screenshot of the copters and UFO please?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
holy keeeeeeerap, people still cant tell its a helo?
If was a genuine bonafide ufo, dont ya think the press would have made a big deal about it? Over half of the world saw that presidential address but they sure dont think it was an ET craft. And dont feed the usual gov. coverup cause there is nothing to cover up. I am a believer of ET`s and REAL ufo`s, but this one, however, is identifiable. Unless they were engaged in an aircraft exchange program zippin around, buzzin the press conference while the American pilots zipped off to go sight sight seeing at Zeta Reticuli buzzing their world leaders residences.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Man the drugs around here must be good...its a little Bird, a RECON bird for the Blackhawks, or plain an simply a Secret Service Bird in the way of the rescue...IT IS NOT A UFO (unless you consider it unidentified) but not extraterrestrial at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

IT IS NOT A UFO (unless you consider it unidentified) but not extraterrestrial at all.

Take notice nut jobs this QUOTE is the only topic that has anything worth even discussing true as God Ed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join