It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the UFO behind bush?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
dotn believe me watch the "Bush vows to rebuild New Orleans" video on cnn.com and see for yourself... first a disk flys behind his head followed by to helicopters.. makes you wonder

EDIT: Posting a pic in the first post out of sheer kindness and to avoid frustration, hehe...

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Do you have a link to the video?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
ya I wanna SEE this to........................any idea what network or what station?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
sounds wired.
i think its not only earth that hates him

lol

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
WHOA thats fekking kewl!!!!!!!

hers the link guys make sure ur windows media player is updated for cnn.com

most likley you wont need to _javascript:cnnPlayVideo('/video/politics/2005/09/02/sot.katrina.bush.new.orleans.cnn','/politics');

hmm link wont work hehe alright just click on any video at cnn.com and in the top right corner where it says "Search Videos" type in "vows" that'll work for sure

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey, can anyone provide a link, i searched the cnn site but couldnt find it..

-Cheers.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa

hmm link wont work hehe alright just click on any video at cnn.com and in the top right corner where it says "Search Videos" type in "vows" that'll work for sure

that WILL work the direct link wont work

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The disc is a helicopter just further away from the camera than the other two imo.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What the hell was that? Could it be a drone? It was moving pretty quick also...

that's weird, I need to find a way to save it....

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
wasnt no helicopter thats for sure

i hope this link works
_javascript:cnnPlayVideo('/video/politics/2005/09/02/sot.katrina.bush.new.orleans.cnn','/politics');

damnit! lol just do as I said above to see the video SOMEONE SAVE IT SOMEHOW ....I need a ripper lol

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Does this work?

Bush/UFO link

Well, if this is the link you are talking about it's got two black hawks following it. Could it be another plane or helicopter in the distance?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ya that works!!!
good job sourgrapes!

look A HOAX BEHIND BUSH

if you look right it cant be something in the distance cause near the end of the frame the object turns togo upwards and the lead helicopter also does so

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
wtf the cnn player opens but I get no video.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
update your windows media player I''m downstairs currently using my mom inlaws computer lol we have 5 she needed the update b4 it ran

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i have WMP 10. Thats 1 more than their requirement.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't know what that is, but those are clearly black hawk helicopters following it. Any geeks here know how to save the file as a wmv? The reason no one can save the file is because there are 3 seperate files, if you may, that open in windows media player. Most sites do this to imbed advertisments into the movie.

Here is the direct Windows Media Link to the movie, but I still can't save it. This link will open the movie in Windows media player.

Direct Link to Movie, will open in Windows Media Player

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If you are ever looking for videos (at least "current" ones, it retains videos for about 60 days) on CNN, the quickest place to start is at: www.cnn.com...

It lists everything available in their library, and the search is limited to only videos on CNN. Just a tip to anyone that cares.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
omega thank you so much for making the link work for me.

ROFL at the ditech "feds raise interest rates 9 times" commercial before it.

Having watched the beginning part with the 3 objects I believe it is a third blackhawk helicopter for a number of reasons.

1. Its maintaining the same relative speed as the 2 blackhawks behind it.
2. Its hard to make out but it looks more blackhawk than ET
3. If anything, the very end of the clip looks like one of those transport helicopters so thats what it could be.
4. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Could very well be one of those five silver foxes/UAVs/drones they just sent down there.
www.cnn.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice catch for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Anytime RebelSaint... Anyone here find out how to save the video to hard drive? I really want to save this video to my computer, because if the helicopters really are chasing a UFO and CNN spots this it will be deleted from their server faster then you can say Bush.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join