It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the UFO behind bush?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thats a chopper for sure....

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
we determined that a while ago, we also found the people who will do anything to voice their opinions while not listening to anyone elses and/or saying they are wrong no matter how much evidense they have

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
it is a UFO because (if you listen) you can hear another noise in the backround (most UFOS are silent but...) and bush was probably reading something that said THERES A UFO BEHIND YOU, BUT, ACT NORMAL.

PS: I like how the guys in the backround are dressed in regular clothing and not black suits, they try give the public the feel that there is no one guarding him. normal people are suckers for that

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
that is sooooooooooo false, its a chopper, why would they let a UFO get near the prez? the secret service would have to right all that down in like 10 seconds, and not to mention he'd probly look back anyways.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienWAre
dotn believe me watch the "Bush vows to rebuild New Orleans" video on cnn.com and see for yourself... first a disk flys behind his head followed by to helicopters.. makes you wonder

Its an OH58...basically a Bell Jet Ranger with a radar dome on top. you can just make out the tail in the first couple of frames, but then you lose it in the haze.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
3 helicopters. you can see the first copters propellers if u look closely ...

~peace

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is not a ufo.. these are helicopters plain and simple.. You have got to be kidding me... I have been reading this site for a while and this is how you start rumors? Please, I think that the eye doctor could use a visit from some of us... just my observation....

thank you

[edit on 12-9-2005 by starr]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Bush vows city to be rebuilt (4:31)

The three are moving at the same speed and e seem to be in the same flight path. In this picture can see the rotor on the tiny one in the lead. Or was it traveling sideways with the nose towards the camera?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
lol it lookz like a UFO in this xD

aftrer 8 pages i hope everyone relizes it IS a chopper, no ifs or buts, it IS xD

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's important to remember that Bush doesn't really do unscripted speechs. If you recall from the debates that Bush wears a prompter so someone else can do the thinkng that's too hard for him. I didn't look for the earphone this time but you can be sure that he doesn't ever speak without it.

Randy

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Are we sure it is a chopper and not a UFO? Really sure?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
POSITIVE

there are just too many reasons it is not a ufo

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I couldn't get any picture, only sound. Grrrr!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've added the pic to the first post of this thread....

Imho, it's obviously a helicopter.
Just to play devil's advocate for a sec, if it WAS a UFO, then you can bet those choppers would have seen it too, and sent it more than a fair share of ammunition....

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have to admit that at first I though, "WOW!" But... I had to look closer.

It's a distant helicopter.

I exported the video in adobe premiere to an editable format cropped only the flight path and blew it up to a considerable size, viewed it frame by frame.

Just as the object enters view, there are blades spining above what people think is a ufo.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Nice TRY!!!!!!!!! but that's a "Luminaire" on the end of a light Standard, on a Parking lightpole................ Try your Image Enhancement Program!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's a helicopter. All three of them bank right toward the camera at the end to circle around.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mursilis

UFO????????????????????????????

Nice TRY!!!!!!!!! but that's a "Luminaire" on the end of a light Standard, on a Parking lightpole................ Try your Image Enhancement Program!!!!

Uh, a what? A flying light pole?

Misfit

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mursilis

Okay what?????? WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. lolmygosh!

LMAO!!! LMAOTODEATH!

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think they were leaving cause they saw bush and realize that there was no intlegent life on this planet.

Note:don't add crap about the president, i am a equal opportuity offender, i have no real problem with the guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join