It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the UFO behind bush?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The link is; www.cnn.com.../ALL&checkAgain=false&wm=native_nm

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you mean this as a UFO then you are crazy!
This a chopper and only choppers were flying there!
I have an image captured ,probably he means that as a UFO!
Post your e-mail anyone interested...
If you see the video you will see that is a chopper!
i surely don't believe it as a UFO!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm only seeing a pair of UH-60's and another chopper, albeit smaller, and with a skinny tail rotor: err, just like some of the stuff from CatHerder's post on page 3 ...

Does it change direction a bit, partway through the clip ?
That might account for it having an unclear shape if it turns relative to the camera.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
don't know if anyone has put this link up yet but following is a direct link that will open the video in windows media player. I am working on getting the video off of my drive but it will take some time.

dynamic.cnn.com... g%3AR00%26deBand%3Ahi%26deDom%3Acharter.com%26deSic%3D73%26deCoun%3Ausa%26deDMA%3A632%26deZip%3A63701%26deGMT%3A-5

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
The little shape in the film have no tail, so no amount of helicopter pictures proves anything other than that it is not a chopter.

Its so small it could not have had any use in any rescue operation. Don't look at the edited pictures in this thread, see the film.

1. did you look at the pic with the increased brightness?

2. they use news helicopters to search for survivors on roofs, they use that big-assed hi res camera on the front, and they guide other helicopters in to that area.

think before you post

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I know what I saw. I've been stufying helicopter and aviation my entire life. I paused the video and happened to get the right spot with a perfect blurry picture of a Kiowa Warrior. If it was a UFO why would it have unarmed Blackhawk utility helicopters "chasing" it?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If it was a UFO why would it have unarmed Blackhawk utility helicopters "chasing" it?

Well Blackhawks can carry weapons just as the Huey could....but this is a OH-6 iimho.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

If it was a UFO why would it have unarmed Blackhawk utility helicopters "chasing" it?

Well Blackhawks can carry weapons just as the Huey could....but this is a OH-6 iimho.

Yes... Blackhawks *can* carry weapons, but these weren't.

It was a HELICOPTER.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
lol im just glad we finaly relized its a helicopter, or some type of military device

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91
lol im just glad we finaly relized its a helicopter, or some type of military device

I thought it was a true bonified UFO?

I mean we 'really' dont know what it is do we?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The Kiowas play pathfinder with the UH-60s, the Little Birds operate with Special Ops SOAR units. These were probably returning from a rescue or resupply mission, which would be a bad mission for the Little Birds to fly, since they wouldn't be able to carry as much as a Kiowa.

I'm doubtful that those choppers in the video were being used for rescue ops at the time. Although it is possible, 160th SOAR, Delta, and US Navy SEALs all play a part in protecting the president everywhere he goes. Most likely they were taking part in securing the area the President was being contained in. For the special ops guys, working as "interns" with the Secret Service is a standard practice, anytime the President leaves Washington DC, they're with him.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i mean yea, its a UFO to us, but we settled the conclusion its not ET lol

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
They might not have been doing rescue missions, but I'm still positive that it was a Kiowa. I tried capturing the paused frame but it didn't work, and I'm not sure how to with the software I have on here. It's not a round fuselage like the Little Bird, it's elongated like the Bell Jet Ranger/Kiowa Warrior. It LOOKS round as it goes by, but if you pause the video in the right spot you can see that it's not.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
I'm doubtful that those choppers in the video were being used for rescue ops at the time. Although it is possible, 160th SOAR, Delta, and US Navy SEALs all play a part in protecting the president everywhere he goes. Most likely they were taking part in securing the area the President was being contained in. For the special ops guys, working as "interns" with the Secret Service is a standard practice, anytime the President leaves Washington DC, they're with him.

You are correct. Those helicopters were likely securing the area.

During the Clinton administration I worked at UUNET, then owned by MCI-WorldCom. President Clinton came down to MCI-WorldCom's Ashburn, VA campus to give a speech.

There were snipers on the rooftops, secret service on the ground, numerous blacked out SUVs, three marine helicopters on the ground several hundred feet away, and at least two helicopters circling in the distance (several miles away).

I suspect that if President Clinton had been outside for this speech instead of inside, the number of airborne helicopters would have been higher and they would have been circling much closer (as was the case when Bush was speaking in the video).

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I keep getting a big kick out of hoe people forget what the definition of UFO is. The U in UFO stands for unidentified. I know many of you know this and why am I going over old information? The problem is that UFO is automatically associated with alien spacecraft. I would prefer that alien spacecraft if they exist be called ETVs. Extra-terrestrial Vehicles. What is a UFO to you might not be one to me (15 years of working around aircraft).

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

I keep getting a big kick out of hoe people forget what the definition of UFO is. The U in UFO stands for unidentified. I know many of you know this and why am I going over old information? The problem is that UFO is automatically associated with alien spacecraft. I would prefer that alien spacecraft if they exist be called ETVs. Extra-terrestrial Vehicles. What is a UFO to you might not be one to me (15 years of working around aircraft).

Exactly! Some of us feel that we have identified the UFO in question which makes it no longer a UFO but an identified flying object.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Or a UFHO

unidentified flying helicopter object

PKD

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
all three helicoptors are moving at the same speed, and are equidistant from from one another. the first one is just traveling further back than the last 2, giving the optical illusion of a flying disc.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
wtf the cnn player opens but I get no video.

Same here
I have the adequate mediaplayer version, I have tried IE and firefox, the cnn videplayer opens but no video apears....

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by overzealous
don't know if anyone has put this link up yet but following is a direct link that will open the video in windows media player. I am working on getting the video off of my drive but it will take some time.

dynamic.cnn.com... g%3AR00%26deBand%3Ahi%26deDom%3Acharter.com%26deSic%3D73%26deCoun%3Ausa%26deDMA%3A632%26deZip%3A63701%26deGMT%3A-5

That worked! Thanks

Btw, looks like a helicopter to me, especially when it enters the screen it is quite obvious that it is a helicopter, just a bit further away...

[edit on 10-9-2005 by space_friend12]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join