It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the UFO behind bush?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Saving movie now...will up picture.....

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vajrayana
Could very well be one of those five silver foxes/UAVs/drones they just sent down there.
www.cnn.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice catch for sure.

Anyone have a photo of one of the drones?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Notice he paused like right after the "UFO" came by and 2 helicopters. I found it strange.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
this is the link to the actual file, to save it you will need a program that allows you to save a streaming video file form an mms server.

mms://wmscnn.stream.aol.com/cnn/politics/2005/09/02/sot.katrina.bush.new.orleans.cnn.ws.wmv

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Edsinger could you please tell me how you saved the movie? I have WMP 9 and cannot install 10 because I have windows 2000 and not XP. This may be why I cannot save the movie to my computer. Would it be too much trouble for you if you uploaded the movie to yousendit or somewhere so I could download it from there.

It would mean a lot to me!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK here it is....

The zoom is not good but....this don't look the same....I ahve the vid now..

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Originally posted by edsinger

Edsinger could you please tell me how you saved the movie? I have WMP 9 and cannot install 10 because I have windows 2000 and not XP. This may be why I cannot save the movie to my computer. Would it be too much trouble for you if you uploaded the movie to yousendit or somewhere so I could download it from there.

It would mean a lot to me!

Well I use firefox and I have an adblock so they do not work unless I copy the link and paste into a download manager, its a pain sometimes but it seemed to be VERY useful tonight.

its 13MB man, I dont know where I can up it to....

Shrinking it now.....

This think changes SHAPE as it flying it looks like. File is 3.5 MB now...

[edit on 6-9-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
im downloading it now and i'll try to upload it to some webspace (i will cut the size down, and cut out anything unrelevent)

Right click save as 3MB

[edit on 9-6-2005 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Edsinger could you please tell me how you saved the movie? I have WMP 9 and cannot install 10 because I have windows 2000 and not XP. This may be why I cannot save the movie to my computer.

Right-click the link above your post and select Save-As... I'm using Win2K on the machine I'm typing on right now and I can save it.

[edit] uh, nevermind it's because of some codec packs I have installed not because of media player. Disregard that.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by CatHerder]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ed, you don't have to upload it if it is a bother. I dloaded a windows media recorder to record streaming videos, then save them to hard disk as ausconspiracies said. If you do upload Ed that would be great for everyone here who can't save it. If you don't know where to upload it I suggest uploading here.

rapidshare.de...

You can upload up to 50 megabytes at rapidshare.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This thing is no Blackhawk nor a Apache nor Huey.......

Its got to be a drone.....

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Ed, you don't have to upload it if it is a bother. I dloaded a windows media recorder to record streaming videos, then save them to hard disk as ausconspiracies said. If you do upload Ed that would be great for everyone here who can't save it. If you don't know where to upload it I suggest uploading here.

rapidshare.de...

You can upload up to 50 megabytes at rapidshare.

Uploading it now....3.5MB

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here you go....

LINK TO CLIP

Let me know if it works folks......

[edit on 6-9-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks Ed! The video you uploaded works perfectly! Thanks for taking the time to upload it!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks heaps edsinger!

Thats awesome!

-Cheers.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
alternatively

Right click save as 3MB

(ive edited my post above as well)

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
so what do you think guys... that is weird how Bush like stopped when it went behind him (maybe he was getting the message or sensed "it") i dont know what the hell that is but its no helicopter is the distance i can assure you... it seems eerie that this is shown at the right moment of time to wake us up.. big destruction , president assuring everythings going to be alright when he knows theres more to come, then almost as expected a sighting on national news.... some IS going on WAKE UP PEOPLE

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
At first I thought it was a helicopter. But on closer inspection it doesn't look like a helicopter at all, it seems more spherical to me.

It helps that there is 2 helicopters following it, so that you have something to compare it with.

I sit on the fence with this one, could be a helicopter in the distance like others have said, but I really don't know.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What amazes me is that you cant see its a helicopter?

You can see it clearly as it comes into the screen then the tail spins toward us and looses its shape.

It worries me how people want to believe so bad in something that is`nt there sometimes like now.Get a grip people.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Get a grip helicopters fly in formation and why would it randomly swing around towards and still be moving in the same direction as the other helicopters? Look its a god dang UFO! Okay the facts add up and skpetics facts just don't.

Also flying pretty weirdly to be helicopter it like drops and then rises and then does this weird thing. no way a helicopte could do that.

[edit on 9/6/2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join