It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the UFO behind bush?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Take another look the first helicopter(your ufo:lol
is changing direction

You can see it is clearly a helicopter only when it first enters the screen shot.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'll say it again a helicopter can not be facing the camera (or away) but still be going the way it was orginally going unless it was leaning, but it wasn't!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
also when the UFO goes by it makes a weird sound. (could be wind)

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You guys don't think it could be a Huges 300C police helicopter?

Or perhaps a Rotorway Exec?

Or maybe an OH-6A in the distance?

How about a Scheizer 330SP?

Or how about an MD 500D?

Not all helicopters look like hueys or blackhawks...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I dont care HOW many times you say anything your wrong thats a fact,i can tell you and anyone with HALF a brain can tell you a helicopter can spin without leaning and travel the same direction it origanally was.

Your avarta says it all "i want to believe"your problem is you want to believe too much,not everything is alien.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Fantastic find!

It sure doesn't look like a blackhawk, looks more spherical like TheObserver said. I've watched it numerous times now and I can't see how people think that's a blackhawk (or any type of helo) it just doesn't look like one.

EDIT: Hmm just saw those pics of the helo's CatHerder posted, it could be one of them but it's still a bit..iffy..

[edit on 6/9/05 by TK868]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
gee... a conspiracy within a conspiracy
this is rather humerous

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yes Funny_pom my sides are hurting from to much of these

I personally believe in alien craft,just not enough to believe a clear helicopter is one,although an alien maybe flying it,that i`m not sure of

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have to say that it looked anomalous at first, but i think it has got to be a Huges 300C police helicopter. If they are operating in that area then id put money on it that that is what it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There`s no shame in admitting you were wrong Odds022,i respect that and you were the first to say so.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If it is flying in the same direction as the blackhawks (which is appears to be) wouldn't there be some sign of the tail/rotor? There doesn't seem to be one...

But I do acknowledge now that it probably is a helo..but still...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think it could be one of the Heli's posted, I just knew it was no Blackhawk for sure....

The NOTAR makes sense........the small scout Police heli........thats probably it.

Oh well fun anyway.....

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What changed my mind was when it first flew into view it seems as if it has something coming out of the back of it, then i saw the police chopper and i think due to the width of the tail it just doesnt show up so well. It makes sense, especially it been a police chopper. But if it turns out that they are not in service there at the moment, then it would be worth looking at something else. Either way, its still an interesting clip..

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I see three helos coming in from the left going behind the buildings and exiting on the right. Which one is the UFO?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I see three helos coming in from the left going behind the buildings and exiting on the right. Which one is the UFO?

Same. The first is a much smaller helicopter that looks like a disk as it enters. Track it with your finger and catch it as it leaves. It's a smaller copter on exit.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well this was good fun !! But makes you kind of wonder if one day the real thing does occur and Bush or some futrure US President is making some sort of speech and behind him (or her !) a UFO appears !!!
Now THAT would be super !!
A vote winnner for the next elections i am sure !!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks to me that it is coming in at an angle. It also appears to be moving at about the same speed. Didn't notice the President turning around, any different sounds when it passed, or it turning up at the end of the screen. Maybe I need a widescreen 16:9 ratio monitor to catch something like that, don't know? ;-p Isn't everyones take on UFO's that they tend to move in awkward directions and incredible speeds anyway?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Omg, I clicked on the wrong button and started a new thead....god I'm stupid lol.

Anyway.....

On the fence, leaning towards ET craft.

Well I've been watching this video for literally the last half an hour, and I have a lot to say about it.

Firsly, look at the video at 2x the size. In WMP, I just clicked maximize.

Notice, how when it flyes near the buildings on the left, it leaves some sort of a trail behind it, likea "disturbance" in the air. Watch it a few times, you will see it.

The blackhawks didn't do anything like that.

Secondly, the craft wasn't flying in formation, but then again, if it was a helicopter, it wasn't a blackhawk.

Thirdly, notice how it turns when it's on the right, it's sort of ona 30 degree angle, rising and it looks oval shaped.

Fourthly Never see a tail, never see a the propellers.
On page two, there was an excellent magnification done by edsinger (cheers mate), and I think that at such a level of magnification, you should at least be able to make out some kind of tail, even if it'd look real thin - but you can't.

It would be nice to know what distance it was from the camera, and in relation to the blackhawks.

Also, what size are average black saucers?

Overall, I am sort of sitting on the fence, but leaning towards it being an ET craft.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
CatHerder - Yes. Its a small Bell heli and could even be one of those smaller Robinson hellicoptors. Now why would reporters at press conference who have a full view of the aircraft going left to right not see a UFO being chased by helicoptors. We are the ones limited to watching a fuzzy video, not the press corps.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ok, here

notice the area with a circle around it, that is a faint looking petrusion, posibly a tail rotor. They are using small news helicopters to scout areas and find people who need help before the blackhawks or the jayhawks (Coast Guard Blackhawk) come to get them. its a great concept. that way, the hawks know where to go so they dont have to waste feul looking for these people which might dry up when they lifting someone off a roof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join