It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Knew the Proper Protocol for Declassifying Records

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

The recording is from July 2021. The provenance is the computer of Trump's aide Margo Martin. So the irs metadata. The document is a document that is classified as Secret detailing plans of an invasion against Iran. In the recording, Trump expresses his desire to show the document to his audience but acknowledges that it is classified and as he is no longer President he has no authority to declassify it.

Any further questions?

You don’t understand what I am directly telling you. Why would I have any questions for you?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
MSNBC is reporting that Pence's lawyers have been informed that the DOJ will not be pursuing charges against him for the documents found in his house.

Considering Pence's situation is nearly identical to Biden's, I'd say there's a good chance Hur ends up clearing Biden of any wrongdoing.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

MSNBC is reporting that Pence's lawyers have been informed that the DOJ will not be pursuing charges against him for the documents found in his house.

Considering Pence's situation is nearly identical to Biden's, I'd say there's a good chance Hur ends up clearing Biden of any wrongdoing.

Lol
Mkay

Interesting how you make things up in real time.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

You will soon learn it was a classified document that was de-classified while he was in office. You have to READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

Also, where is the audio? Has anyone actually heard it. I did...here is a transcript...

"I have the documents...all of them....they are so classified only I could de-classify them the way I did."

THAT is the kind of garbage the media would present....

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So anyone but Trump can accidentally have a document...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Haha! That's a good one. No, actually Trump could have accidentally had them. When they let him know, he could have just given them back. Then it would have been like Pence.
But you know, instead he tried to delay for months, then hide them from a lawful subpoena, and lie about turning them over. Meanwhile we find out he's taking them to Bedminster and discussing them with low level aides.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

or maybe the MSM talking points you are using a garbage.I amazes me that people call him such an idiot but in 7 years he has been investigated by every government agency and he has beaten two impeachments and...nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
fyi June 6, 2023

Special Counsel JACK SMITH now has a Grand Jury empaneled in FLORIDA, to go after the lawn and pool guys at Mar-a-Largo.

Source: nypost.com...

Disgusting piece of sh'it just like Bob Mueller, who raided the elderly Roger Stone's home looking for dirt he knew didn't exist.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Satan's minion Andrew Weisman was on Bob Mueller's "Get Trump" Special Counsel team. He couldn't convince Mueller to make up criminal acts to indict Trump on, so now he's attempting to manipulate Special Counsel Jack Smith (and the DOJ) to compensate for his failure, during their current/present "Get Trump" campaign.

theconservativetreehouse.com... ndum-for-lisa-monaco-to-use/

Weisman is a prime example of how Satan's minions act.

He will be punished appropriately.

edit on 6/7/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

*Snort*
"Satan's minion"??? Seriously? Can you please translate this? Punished how???

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You don't know what happens to Satan's minions? Visit the ATS Religion forum for the answer.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

He, along, with a group of other lawyers put together what a possible pros memo would look like in Trump's case based on the publicly available evidence.

What's evil about that?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Link

It keeps getting better and better.

Stefanik spoke to Breitbart News as the House Intelligence Committee released a transcript of the testimony of officials from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to the committee during a hearing that took place in March. William Bosanko, chief operating officer for NARA, and Mark Bradley, the director of NARA’s Information Security Oversight Office, testified before the closed committee hearing.

Bosanko testified that it was he who contacted the Archives inspector general, who then referred the issue to the Justice Department. He also said that the correspondence between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jung Il was of particular concern. During the hearing, Stefanik, a member of the Intelligence Committee, pressed Bosanko, asking if he had ever referred a previous president to the inspector general, to which he responded, “No.”

the hits just keep on coming....

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The reason the letter from Kim Jong Un was so important is because it was a distinct item that was missing from the Presidential record.

NARA knew of its existence and they also knew it wasn't on their possession. That led NARA to question what might also be missing from their possession.

Stefanik then seems to intentionally cut out a lot of things that happened to incorrectly claim that NARA ordered the search of MAL.

What actually transpired is that when NARA realized they were missing documents they spent a year negotiating with Trump to have them turned over. When they did receive the Fifteen Boxes in January 2022 they found improperly stored classified documents which led to them reaching out to the DOJ because a law may have been broken.

The DOJ then initiated investigation. After months of contact with Trump proved fruitless, the courts issued a subpoena requiring Trump to turn over all documents with classified markings. Trump then hid documents from investigators, the investigators found out, so a search warrant was issued.

It sounds a lot less nefarious and a lot more like all of this could have been avoided if Trump had just turned over the documents when he was first asked. But that narrative means Trump would actually have to take responsibility for his actions.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

He also said that the correspondence between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jung Il was of particular concern.

So instead of arguing with the former potus about the status of a single correspondence and perhaps having to go to court, they called the fbi.

Did they ask trump if it was declassified?
I bet not.

Purely political persecution from another executive branch agency.

During the hearing, Stefanik, a member of the Intelligence Committee, pressed Bosanko, asking if he had ever referred a previous president to the inspector general, to which he responded, “No.”

These people are straight evil.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

MSNBC wants people to think Hur was appointed just because. Appointing a Special Counsel is a big deal. It's not something done, "just because". Garland appointed Hur because Lausch was in order his head.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They called the DOJ because classified documents were being improperly stored.

They originally reached out to Trump because they noticed the letters were missing.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hur was appointed because Biden is Lausch's boss and there would be a conflict of interest.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You didn't read the article, did you? You just stayed with the same narrative. So you are telling us what really happened, not what was recorded during testimony?

If you repeat something enough it eventually becomes the truth because no one will question it.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Improperly stored or they did not have them? How did they know where they actually were unless.....

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join