It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I don't think you read the book thats all.... You wasted 5 posts on the book and counting.

good night

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus
reply to post by titorite

The fact that John's story contained details the original did not means nothing. The fact that any of them so completely resembled ones in an old work of fiction add a serious grain of doubt to the entire story to me.

And so what is true for you is not true for me. I have skimmed Alas babylon and had it drilled down my throat for 4 years now. What I see is a work of fiction that has close similarities but NOT direct parallels.

Alas Babylon does not speak about Time travel, Black holes, poetry, less lethal weapons, the theories of stephen hawking, constitutional illegalities etc etc.

I guess we see what we want to see... but I see alot more of his story than just post apocalyptic florida.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This John Titor story was ripped off from the book. His logic precludes his own logic if you listen long enough. It is all a paradox unto itself. You will notice that Titorites will not address this issue but instead talk in circles and tell you how little you know. They have never and never will actually solve the paradox his story creates with it's stated purpose and goal. Do not even bother arguing with these people because they are brainwashed and yet, cannot even actually answer a question without alot of double speak.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I don't think you read the book thats all.... You wasted 5 posts on the book and counting.

good night

I never said that I did read the book. What does that matter. I asked if YOU read it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

You are right, some of you see a time traveler who tells of a future that just happens to sound exactly like a future described in a book written half a century ago. Some of us see a well crafted hoax that has really roped in some people so far that no matter what, their egos will now never let them accept that it may not be true. No evidence or proof will convince them because that would invalidate all they believed and preached about all this time. This is why they use all that empty double talk to say absoloutely nothing in actual defense of the topic.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

You said, "he managed to describe a future about 80% inline with that of the fiction written in '59." Uhhh.... What 80%? NO Details?

Then you turn around and say, "The fact that John's story contained details the original did not means nothing." Maybe it means nothing to you, because you don't know the details.... And what about, "add a serious grain of doubt." Is that grain 1 or 2 % inline now?

Don't you see what is missing, "DETAILS" how can you talk about a book if you give no details about the book. That's 6 post from you with no details on why it correlates with the book and still counting.....

You Anti-Titorites crack me up with multiple account names, lies and propaganda...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some interesting stuff....

John Titor, "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

John Titor, "Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war"

New Russian world order: the five principles

2. Multi-polar world

"The world should be multi-polar. Unipolarity is unacceptable, domination is impermissible. We cannot accept a world order in which all decisions are taken by one country, even such a serious and authoritative country as the United States of America. This kind of world is unstable and fraught with conflict."

[edit on 1-9-2008 by imitator]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I am yet to see any "psychic" prediction that I would put any stake in, or believe, since most "popular" psychics are basically frauds.

And titor was a fraud as well. Havent you read all the flaws with his photos and story?

Agree...............

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I find it hard to swallow any of this. One, if he purports to be from 2036 then anything that happened before that date he would have already known. 2001 and the 2005 theory is just that theory nothing more in my opinion. People can write in such a way as to leave sentences and paragraphs open ended so that people can read what they like into them...sorry but from the little research I have done I see nothing...........

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You know what's interesting?

My post at the very end of page 221 has been deleted. This is followed by an edited accidental "double post" notification on page 222.

Odd, isn't it? That the original, very long, post is not there, but the accidental double post is still there.

I wish I could remember what it said.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yeah I would love to have read it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

God help Quebec

Maybe it's related, maybe it's not...

Canada not ready to respond to emergencies: report

Canada has made "virtually no progress" in the last four years on the emergency preparedness front, Liberal Sen. Colin Kenny said Tuesday.

The anglo-american/canadian leadership never liked us anyway. So if a canadian province would be targeted in a false-flag or a man-made disaster, it would be us.

And I don't want this to happen to anyone, especially in Quebec because I farking live there and all of my fellowman too.

If I would bet, it would be the dams in the north collapsing/being blown up. It would drown most of Quebec, kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions... if it happens in the summer, if it's in the winter, it would be worse. And with that, no more electricity...

Or in the future we accept the missile shield and Russia makes a pre-emptive strike on us... or we declare sovergnity and then we get rolled over by the US-Canadian military and massacred like South Ossetians in Georgia.

Of course I don't want anything like that to happen. But if JT said ``God Help Quebec`` something very very awful will hit us.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have a question for those that believe in John Titor and his story. Let's nail this down a bit, what would have to happen to prove to you that John Titor is a hoax? Let's get it out there, and then if it happens we can all end the debate. So I ask all John Titor supporters...what can happen in the next 5-10-25 years that will make you believe that Titor was not who he said he was?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by White Chapel

That's a good question, but it leaves out divergence. If you had asked this 5yrs ago, then some of those ifs have come to pass. If something else happens then it's probably divergence.

Most Titorites will always believe due to divergence. Personally, I can't get past the divergence and the EVIL Empire I live under.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by imitator]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You said, "he managed to describe a future about 80% inline with that of the fiction written in '59." Uhhh.... What 80%? NO Details?

Then you turn around and say, "The fact that John's story contained details the original did not means nothing." Maybe it means nothing to you, because you don't know the details.... And what about, "add a serious grain of doubt." Is that grain 1 or 2 % inline now?

Don't you see what is missing, "DETAILS" how can you talk about a book if you give no details about the book. That's 6 post from you with no details on why it correlates with the book and still counting.....

You Anti-Titorites crack me up with multiple account names, lies and propaganda...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some interesting stuff....

John Titor, "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

John Titor, "Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war"

New Russian world order: the five principles

2. Multi-polar world

"The world should be multi-polar. Unipolarity is unacceptable, domination is impermissible. We cannot accept a world order in which all decisions are taken by one country, even such a serious and authoritative country as the United States of America. This kind of world is unstable and fraught with conflict."

[edit on 1-9-2008 by imitator]

OK, Then I will ask. What are the details? How many details from that book match what John used to describe the future that he came from? How many need to match in order for you to see that John Titor stole those details straight from the book?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
As long as we are at it. How about you explain to me what you think 1 -2% divergence would look like. You really think that is a small difference don't you. You tell me what it means to you and then I will explain why the great fraud should have really thought that one through a little better before he said it.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Where you've been? I would bet you had plenty of time to read the book by now, Yet no details from you and counting...lol

If your asking me for the details, wouldn't it look as if you don't know the details.

There is no 1 -2% divergence now.... I would like to see your explaination.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by White Chapel

That's a good question, but it leaves out divergence. If you had asked this 5yrs ago, then some of those ifs have come to pass. If something else happens then it's probably divergence.

Most Titorites will always believe due to divergence. Personally, I can't get past the divergence and the EVIL Empire I live under.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by imitator]

The divergence defense is just a little too convenient, I can't get on board with this Titor thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Where you've been? I would bet you had plenty of time to read the book by now, Yet no details from you and counting...lol

If your asking me for the details, wouldn't it look as if you don't know the details.

why are you obsessed with people reading the book and giving you details if you already read it. I never read it either, and i wont. I do not need to to understand that the man who i already know is a hoax, got his vision of the future from a science fiction book he read. Can you prove that he did not? Or do I need to read the book in order for you to prove what you know about this?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I guess you cannot respond to anyone until the last person that you addressed responds to you?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...
Cern collider ready for power-up

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join