It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well well well. Sarah Palin probably the next president if the GOP wins...

The governor advocated for the admittance of Georgia and Ukraine into NATO.

She's farking crazy.

Going to NUCLEAR WAR with Russia OVER GEORGIA.

EDIT:

George Bush isn't in charge, says Vladimir Putin

Amid heightened tensions with the US in the wake of the war in Georgia, the Russian Prime Minister insisted that the US leader was a man of honour and integrity, but blamed members of the administration for the sharp deterioration of relations with Russia.

JT:

I think Russia is still very likely to attack the United States with nuclear weapons. It's hard to imagine being here to see it.
You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

JT:

The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense

I believe that is true. The failed war in Lebanon, the failure to attack Iran by Georgia, Israeli trained georgian troops being defeated, the ``softness`` of the Israeli government.... the Arrow anti-missile defense system...

Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack.

Again today:
US rejects Israeli request for bunker-busters: report

...this is seen in the middle-east as wavering support.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's pretty clear we are converging into Titor's world-line, some event's are just unavoidable. You have by far the best informed posts Vitchilo.... Obama was utterly foolish for not picking Hillary and it shows in the polls, totally ignorant of what the people wanted. Ah well lookout now, we might get more wars and WW3 !!!

Obama Fading In The Polls

www.gopusa.com...]Why Obama Is Fading In The Polls

This is not complicated. Simply put, the adults are now finally focusing upon the presidential election, as they always do right after Labor Day. As indicated by the Gallup organization on Sept. 9th:

"Voters 30 and older are more likely to be supporting McCain than they were just prior to the Republican convention, but not young voters. In contrast to the 7-point jumps in support seen among those aged 50 to 64, and 65 and older, there has been a 1-point decline in support among 18 to 29-year-olds."

Moreover, independents are now breaking substantially toward McCain over Obama, 52% to 37%. As of Sept.10th, John McCain continues to maintain his lead over Obama with registered voters, 48% to 43%.

Azrael75
why are you obsessed with people reading the book and giving you details if you already read it. I never read it either, and i wont. I do not need to to understand that the man who i already know is a hoax, got his vision of the future from a science fiction book he read. Can you prove that he did not? Or do I need to read the book in order for you to prove what you know about this?

These pathetic anti-Titorites don't know the details because they haven't read the book
... I'm more obsessed with WHY the anti-Titorites are uninformed and ignorant of John Titor. READ the BOOK, for then you will see how silly you sound.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by imitator]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just found something new...

TimeTravel_0 : CERN is planning to start some very high energy experiments
soon.
TimeTravel_0 : There has been some contoversy ...
TimeTravel_0 : over the damgers of it.

TimeTravel_0 : SOme are concerned it might be quite hazardous.

DOOMSDAY FEARS SPARK LAWSUIT

Hackers attack Large Hadron Collider

Meet Evans the Atom, who will end the world on Wednesday

And the IBM model 5110 special ability that only a handful (around 3-4) of people knew... he knew it. So he's either one of them... or he was a time traveler.

And we never heard from him, and he never made money off of it.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Really? He reported something that anyone with access to a science journal knew, and it was not even the future, it was what was happening when he read it and when they were doing it. Do you think this is CERN's first high energy experiment? Are you saying he predicted this from that? He did not. He referenced in a post current events when he posted it. I can do that too. A woman will be a VP canditate. Now tomorrow you can be amazed at how astute I was in 'predicting' that.
As for the money....perhaps you need to see why the Titor family lawyer is running the radio show circuit and even he cannot say what they family needs a lawyer for, or what the family looks like or where they live. Apparently they pay bills to a lawyer that they need for no reason via checks that are ok to be endorsed by people with no address or face. Hmmmm...do you think the lawyer is making money for alllllllllll these interviews he is booking and getting paid to do? What is it he has presented so far in these interviews to justify the fee? Same thing over and over....I cant say, i dont know, i am not sure, we have not discussed that...aand so on.
Yay, thanks, here is 450 bucks for your time. Innocent lil story my behind. Money is being made by someone. Anyone care to explain this magical lawyer that works for checks no american bank would cash and clients he has never seen?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

These pathetic anti-Titorites don't know the details because they haven't read the book
... I'm more obsessed with WHY the anti-Titorites are uninformed and ignorant of John Titor. READ the BOOK, for then you will see how silly you sound.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by imitator]

Let me get this straight, you think that I cannot argue about Titor without first reading the FICTIONAL book that he stole his story about the future from??????????????????????????????

How does that make sense? If I read it cover to cover, this FICTION from the '50s, then I will understand why Titor was not lying?????????????????????
PLEASE make that make any sense.

If the book bothers you so much, forget it. I could care less where he stole his ideas from. I just wish these pathetic Titor fans understood enough about the world of quantum physics to understand that Titor's own story cancels itself out completely by the end of it. His own words do him in. He contradicts the same "science" he tries to use to convince you yokels. Calling us ptahetic for not reading fiction from the '50s only shows that this is personal for you and breaking you. Sorry, I am just a guy that wants the truth and knows more than enough about the science involved and the language used to understand this man is a fraud and not even a very good one...that is unless you fail to learn about the science involved and just maybe get "string theory for dummies" and not you think you got it and it all makes perfect sense. How about we get one REAL scientist in here to tell me that his contradictions do not exsist the way people who say things like 'it is pathetic that you are arguing about a liar from a few years ago without even reading the 50 yr old book he blatantly stole from' are obviously afraid that their long helf belief is failing because the cracks in the logic are showing. What would happen if I proved you wrong? You would look soooooooooooo stupid to all the people you have been pretending to be a physics expert in front of. You will have to explain all of those pseudo scientific things you have said to sound smart for real this time. You know this and it upsets you so you fail to ever prove Titor could be real and just throw out insults like "pathetic." Substance, my friend, will win you an aly and a believer. Pages of 'oh yeah well your are a stupid-head" will get me reiterating that there are GIANT holes in the story and that once you educate yourself a little bit you will see that.
You do have to open your mind to the possibility that you might be wrong though. I know it is tough, especially here when you have a rep to protect, all those points and that avatar, cant just toss all that. If all the response I am going to get from Titor's biggest supporter on this thread is a personal attack, then I think I have been proven right anyway.

If any real scientists care to discuss this or any nice open minded people care to have a civil conversation debating this, then cool. Anyone that just wants to call names and waste time insulting people instead of proving they have a leg to stand on can go insult someone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Look at your post lol... it's a meaningless rant.....

You wanted to talk to me about Alas Babylon, but you haven't read it LOL.... This is a pitiful exhibition from you, it really is.

FYI the book doesn't bother me, it's the Anti-Titorites poor ability to understand the whole Titor subject, not some bs you think came from a book.......

I can tell your a frustrated person by the use of caps and keys. I guess your failing to achieve your desired goal here, that is to prove Titor is a Hoax. I think you should let it go, your anxiety and depression will only deepen here. Maybe you should open a Titor therapy thread and invite those scientist who agree with your emotional conflict.

Azrael75
I am just a guy that wants the truth and knows more than enough about the science involved and the language used to understand this man

Your buddy Tiamanicus made very good point "as if an internet forum mean anything."
sooo you know all the "science and language" LMAO........ it means nothing here according to Tiamanicus. And they proved it lol.... English teacher lol..... Ok ok ok lol ... if your so understanding with the science, then why haven't you contributed anything?

Azrael75
What would happen if I proved you wrong? You would look soooooooooooo stupid to all the people you have been pretending to be a physics expert in front of. You will have to explain all of those pseudo scientific things you have said to sound smart for real this time. .

You got to be kidding or nuts... I never claimed to be, or pretend to be a physics expert.

If your such a person that knows all the "science and language" understanding, then you had plenty of chances to scientifically prove me wrong. You asked my personal view on it and in return you gave me NOTHING. And now your in bewilderment to make me look stupid LMAO....

Personally I think your eccentric person, I have 2 U2U from forum users calling you crazy and a trouble making troll.

Part of that could be true, because we're off topic again....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Thank you for clearing it all up. I brought up the book because the list of similarities between it and the future john spoke of were so similar i thought i might genuinely ask what you thought that meant. Instead i got "you didnt read it so stop asking!!!! Nyah!!!!!" Ok, if that is the best you have, super.

As well thank you for just admitting you do not understand the physics Titor pretends are behind his ability to time travel. That is where his story falls apart. You ask why I have not contributed anything? Ask an evolutionist to contribute to "Creationsism Monthly." When you do not believe in something, what can you add to it? It is John who claims string theory and quantum phyisics explain his ability to time travel. Now that you admit that you do not get it, it makes perfect sense why you would miss how either of those theories in any form would completely contradict his being sent here to "retrieve" something. It is impossible, would be pointless, even as an experiment, would benefit noone, would be in noone's interest but the man claiming to be John and now his "family lawyer." IF you understood the science behind it, we could debate that. Unfortunately, you are only qualified to stick up for john at more and more aggitated levels with little to no real substance to offer. I get it now. Go learn about the very science that your hero claims got him here and come back to me. I will go read Alas Babylon if you did that.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

So HOW can you debate a book that you never read? Ah! I know, Google LMAO..... You brought up Alas Babylon "because the list of similarities between it and the future john spoke of were so similar"???

But YOU haven't even read the book, so what makes you think there is similarities? Is it GOOGLE? lol.....What is this list of similarities?..... Don't you see what your lacking? DETAILS!!! gezzz not again...

You keep saying Titor physics falls apart, but you provide NO DETAILS!!!

Its like you got a vasectomy and your shooting blanks!

Your delusions of grandeur (pseudothoughts) has you to believe I admitted to something, I think they have a word for that in psychiatry... Anyhoo, now it seems your obscure knowledge about me prevents an accomplishing purpose, so now all you do is make small of what I said. That's ok if it helps you feel better. However each time YOU make a post, a deficiency in the Titor department shows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSTO to deploy troops and missile defense shield in Central Asia

PanARMENIAN.Net/ Member countries of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) – Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan – agreed to deploy troops and missile defense shield in Central Asia to ‘control the situation over tensions in Afghanistan.’

Afghanistan: Pakistan fury at US cross-border attacks

Pakistan's new President, Asif Ali Zardari, is facing demands to withdraw co-operation with the US in the "war on terror" amid rising anger at the increasing number of American attacks on Pakistani soil. There have been four so far this month, including the first acknowledged ground assault by US special forces based across the border in Afghanistan.

John Titor, "Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war"

[edit on 13-9-2008 by imitator]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Really? He reported something that anyone with access to a science journal knew, and it was not even the future, it was what was happening when he read it and when they were doing it.

??? The special ability of the IBM 5110 wasn't known at the time... they latter admitted it.

Do you think this is CERN's first high energy experiment? Are you saying he predicted this from that? He did not. He referenced in a post current events when he posted it. I can do that too.

No. But he said that the LHC was going to produce black holes. Something that was only talked about in the last year by CERN.

A woman will be a VP canditate. Now tomorrow you can be amazed at how astute I was in 'predicting' that.

He said the 2008 elections. He did not said ``sometime in the future``. Of course a lot of people talked about Hillary, but now that she dropped... Palin.

As for the money....perhaps you need to see why the Titor family lawyer is running the radio show circuit and even he cannot say what they family needs a lawyer for, or what the family looks like or where they live. Apparently they pay bills to a lawyer that they need for no reason via checks that are ok to be endorsed by people with no address or face. Hmmmm...do you think the lawyer is making money for alllllllllll these interviews he is booking and getting paid to do? What is it he has presented so far in these interviews to justify the fee? Same thing over and over....I cant say, i dont know, i am not sure, we have not discussed that...aand so on.
Yay, thanks, here is 450 bucks for your time. Innocent lil story my behind. Money is being made by someone. Anyone care to explain this magical lawyer that works for checks no american bank would cash and clients he has never seen?

Well the lawyer doesn't seem to know the story by heart. He doesn't get paid when he does interviews. Yes he does get paid by the family.

He's the only guy who knows who the family is. So if there's anything, he knows the author of the hoax or he is.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Geez, what a waste of freaklin' time chasing and diiscussing lies and rumors that never happened. It obviously didn't happen, yet this thread has been allowed to continue the way it has.
Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It's pretty clear we are converging into Titor's world-line, some event's are just unavoidable. You have by far the best informed posts Vitchilo....

I honestly and truly feel sorry for you if you were speaking the truth in that quote.
The level of absolute delusion with you guys has gotten to the point where it is truly frightening. I mean...there is absolutely no way a human being can be this delusion and gullible. I refuse to believe it. I'm a firm believer humans are intelligent beings capable of rational thought.
You two are truly challenging my beliefs. I haven't been on in a while and I was hoping to come back and see if this thread has gained some level of sanity now that the Olympics went off without a hitch (and were actually one of the best ever) which was the supposed to be the last straw. I foolishly hoping I was wrong is saying the Titorites would continue the bull and continue to extend the dates, but I see I wasn't.

Won't go over everything because this stuff has been discussed to death and it's pointless. You guys are so far gone, you wouldn't be able to see the truth if it smacked you on the face.
But I'll go over a couple of things:
vit

And the IBM model 5110 special ability that only a handful (around 3-4) of people knew... he knew it. So he's either one of them... or he was a time traveler.

And we never heard from him, and he never made money off of it.

Funny how you follow Titor so much and even quote him yet you are absolutely clueless. Shows that you really haven't read all his posts and only pick and choose things to try to fit your twisted beliefs. Read what he said again about the 5110.

Note, in doing this you will also see one of the MANY contradictions in Titor's posts. He can't make up his mind if it's the 5110 or the 5100.

imitator:

I have 2 U2U from forum users calling you crazy and a trouble making troll.

Since there is only a couple of you guys left, those were no doubt from fellow titorites. One being vit. Am I right?

He's right btw, the person who wrote the Titorite could be sued for plagiarism.

vit again:

No. But he said that the LHC was going to produce black holes. Something that was only talked about in the last year by CERN.

See this is why its so scary imitator called you informed.
1. Read what titor said
2. NO THIS IS NOT something that was only talked about in the last year. Just because you haven't been paying attention or didn't know about didn't mean it wasn't being talked about. They have been constructing that and talking about it for YEARS (since the 1980s in fact)

Absolutely horrible vit. More proof you just ignore reality and see what you want to see whether it is the truth or not.

Also Palin will NOT be president in the next 4 years, I'm guaranteeing you that. And titor NEVER stated a woman would be.

imitator:

You keep saying Titor physics falls apart, but you provide NO DETAILS!!

Proof YOU are not seeking the truth. This has been discussed MANY times in this thread. Along with other places discussing Titor. If you wanted to see it you could easily find it.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Thank you for saying that so nicely. It really does seem like you cannot get anywhere with John Titor's fans for some reason. They will not even remotely begin to address a point or have a rational argument. Just look at someone go on and on about whether or not anyone read Alas Babylon. I read, I could care less. I still call John a fraud on his science first. Titorite can argue the semantics of the stolen word all they want since they cannot even remotely begin to plug all of the scientific and logical holes in his story.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
I honestly and truly feel sorry for you if you were speaking the truth in that quote.
The level of absolute delusion with you guys has gotten to the point where it is truly frightening. I mean...there is absolutely no way a human being can be this delusion and gullible. I refuse to believe it. I'm a firm believer humans are intelligent beings capable of rational thought.

You two are truly challenging my beliefs. I haven't been on in a while and I was hoping to come back and see if this thread has gained some level of sanity now that the Olympics

A cold sentiment of pity? I'm full aware of the prevailing views of non believers, after all where talking about a time traveler. Please don't feel sorry for me, granted that Titor turns out to be true, you will need all that pity for yourself.

It's easily seen your blinded by belief, how can it sound reasonable for you to question the Olympic subject in a blind stupor. If you was capable of rational thought, you would know why this makes sense. Titor never said our Olympics would be canceled.

ThatsJustWeird
Since there is only a couple of you guys left, those were no doubt from fellow titorites. One being vit. Am I right?

Wrong....

ThatsJustWeird
Also Palin will NOT be president in the next 4 years, I'm guaranteeing you that. And titor NEVER stated a woman would be.

Let's examine John Titor's words:

The President or ?leader? in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

George Bush match: "drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights"

"his/her power base" may = President/Vice President. At this moment it could be open for McCain and Palin, it also could be open for Palin in the event that McCain dies.

If they are not voted in, it doesn't rule out other events.

ThatsJustWeird
Proof YOU are not seeking the truth. This has been discussed MANY times in this thread. Along with other places discussing Titor. If you wanted to see it you could easily find it.

Ah! no details from you either, don't you guys see a pattern here. I'm aware of what's out there, and it's only personal opinions. Titor's story is based on the Multiverse, there will always be pessimistic views about it no matter how professional they may sound.

----------------------------------------------

Papers Please! Identity Documents, Permits and Authorizations...
New York Hopes Real ID Enhanced Drivers License Appeal To Travelers

Nazi like Checkpoint

www.youtube.com...

The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by imitator]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not surprising imitator continues to twist things and completely ignores rational thinking.

Please don't feel sorry for me, granted that Titor turns out to be true, you will need all that pity for yourself.

What exactly do you mean "turns out?"
He has been 100% WRONG on EVERYTHING.

Wake up man, it's 2008. Everything has already turned out FALSE.
There are no more dates to look forward too that you can even remotely say he was right.

It's easily seen your blinded by belief, how can it sound reasonable for you to question the Olympic subject in a blind stupor. If you was capable of rational thought, you would know why this makes sense. Titor never said our Olympics would be canceled.

wtf?
This is exactly what I'm talking about you completely ignoring reality and choosing to fester in your delusion state.

JT:
"As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004."

If in your twisted logic you mean that he wasn't talking about our worldline. Then by your own logic a civil war will NOT happen in this world line either. Or are you picking and choosing which of Titor's events occur in this worldline and which don't? If you're doing that then that just further proves you're not seeking the truth.

"his/her power base" may = President/Vice President.

Don't be ridiculous. He was talking about the president and president only.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

If he was not talking about the president, that does not help anything either since there were already plenty of women leaders already.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
Not surprising imitator continues to twist things and completely ignores rational thinking.

Do you think by being rational is to scrutinize people? If you was endowed with rational thinking you would see my views as open minded, not twisted.

ThatsJustWeird
What exactly do you mean "turns out?"

It's very open ended for you.....Everyday there is a new battlespace inside the US, it's only a matter time before you come across one. The Empire has taking it's military strategies onto American soil, what was once reserved for foreign countries is now being used here, cities are now key strategic sites for their control. It's geopolitical war in the name of security.

John Titor: When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security

ThatsJustWeird
He has been 100% WRONG on EVERYTHING.

Wake up man, it's 2008. Everything has already turned out FALSE.
There are no more dates to look forward too that you can even remotely say he was right.

Yes it's 2008... More people ride bicycles, and they probably know how many companies manufacture bicycle tires. I could go on about people and their unwavering belief or how conflict is pretty much at their doorstep....

John Titor: The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. "SO TRUE"

In retrospect his worldline seems mutually related to ours. What you said, is not true at all, your obviously reading Titor all wrong.... What do you mean by there is no more dates? Do you mean by Titor's worldline dates?

Lets examine another Titor statement:

John Titor:
Since all possibilities, outcomes and events are occurring and exist simultaneously, it would mean there are multiple universes out there where “you” are living a day behind and a day head of the “you” on this universe.

If your going by Titor's worldline then your definitely reading it all wrong. If you don't understand the above Titor statement, then your beyond my help.

ThatsJustWeird
JT:
"As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004."

If in your twisted logic you mean that he wasn't talking about our worldline. Then by your own logic a civil war will NOT happen in this world line either. Or are you picking and choosing which of Titor's events occur in this worldline and which don't? If you're doing that then that just further proves you're not seeking the truth.

Again you don't understand:

Lets examine another Titor statement:

Question: Are the Olympics still being played in your time?

John Titor's answer: As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

As you can see by the question, his answer was not for our worldline...... Proof that you are twisting the subject.

Tiamanicus
If he was not talking about the president, that does not help anything either since there were already plenty of women leaders already.

John Titor: The President or ?leader? in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln

He could of used the 2005 president as his/hers as well, but he didn't.....the last time I checked Lincoln was still a man....

John Titor: The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

It's my personal view he was talking about President/Vice President or a possible replacement President.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by imitator]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

John Titor: The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

Farking A it is. It over for millions of people living now in the streets that would have never suspected that 2 years ago. A hell lot of people woke up in the last week... AIG, Lehman, Merill Lynch going under... and it's the beginning. People are freaking out. Economists are freaking out.

Sorry TJW. The world they (the majority) were living in IS over.

And about the LHC, I know you just didn't understood me. I was saying that the average guy in 2000 did not know what the possibilities of the LHC would be... like creating mini-black holes.

And the 5110, yeah he could have mispoke.. in a 10 months period when he talked.. you always get things right when you speak? Yeah right.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Do you think by being rational is to scrutinize people? If you was endowed with rational thinking you would see my views as open minded, not twisted.

Being open minded is one thing. Following illogical thinking, believing a hoax, ignoring reality, etc. which is what you guys are doing is NOT being open minded.

It's very open ended for you.....Everyday there is a new battlespace inside the US, it's only a matter time before you come across one. The Empire has taking it's military strategies onto American soil, what was once reserved for foreign countries is now being used here, cities are now key strategic sites for their control. It's geopolitical war in the name of security.

And here's an example here....

John Titor: When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security

What's with the random Titor quotes? As you can see he was talking 2004 and it is now 2008. He was 100% wrong.

Yes it's 2008... More people ride bicycles, and they probably know how many companies manufacture bicycle tires.

FALSE

I could go on about people and their unwavering belief or how conflict is pretty much at their doorstep....

Way to take Titor's quote out of context (nothing new.)
He was talking about the war. By 2008 the war (and he CLEARLY defined what he meant by WAR) was supposed to have spread to everyone. Millions of people should be dying in battles right now.

John Titor: The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. "SO TRUE"

1. Again, he was talking about the war.
2. Name ONE year where that statement couldn't apply too. 2001 after 9/11 you could have said that about EVERYONE. Did Titor mention 9/11? One of the most important events in American history? Nope.

In retrospect his worldline seems mutually related to ours. What you said, is not true at all, your obviously reading Titor all wrong.... What do you mean by there is no more dates? Do you mean by Titor's worldline dates?

I'm talking about PERIOD.
You Titorites keep pushing back the dates. First you all said 2004 2004 2004, then when 2004 came and went you all started harping on 2005. 2005 2005 "if the civil war doesn't happen in 2005 I'd be surprised" "if the civil war doesn't happen in 2005 I'll stop believing Titor."
2005 came and went and still nothing. Then you all started to say Titor really meant 2008. LOL!
Read back through this thread.

2008 is here and almost gone and you all are trying again to push back the dates saying crap like "his worldline is different" blah blah blah.
No **** sherlock. That's why NOTHING in his worldline is happening in ours.

If your going by Titor's worldline then your definitely reading it all wrong. If you don't understand the above Titor statement, then your beyond my help.

Why are you here then?
If Titor's worldline obviously doesn't apply to ours, then why in the world do you insist that his crap would be happening in ours when it obviously isn't.
And suggestion otherwise is pure BS.

As you can see by the question, his answer was not for our worldline...... Proof that you are twisting the subject.

DID YOU READ THE REST OF MY STATEMENT!!??
LOL
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're finally getting somewhere.

And since he obviously wasn't talking about our worldline then he OBVIOUSLY wasn't talking about our worldline when talking about HIS civil war.
Do you get it now??

It's my personal view he was talking about President/Vice President or a possible replacement President.

In your twister personal view.
In the English language when we do that "/" it means "or"
His OR Her. Which why you are the only person in the world who believes what you wrote.

Yet more proof you are too far gone...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
Being open minded is one thing. Following illogical thinking, believing a hoax, ignoring reality, etc. which is what you guys are doing is NOT being open minded. What's with the random Titor quotes? As you can see he was talking 2004 and it is now 2008. He was 100% wrong.

Wouldn't it be narrow-minded to call it a hoax without substance, and even if Titor was a hoax you should at least respect views and beliefs that differ from your own. It's only logical to examine the weight of current events with Titor's words, you can not ignore his world line comparative to our reality.

The display of choice quotes is for your visual inspection, as you can see Titor warned us about our future.

imitator
Yes it's 2008... More people ride bicycles, and they probably know how many companies manufacture bicycle tires.

ThatsJustWeird
FALSE

John Titor: Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

TRUE

More people keeping cars at home, traveling by bike

commuters parking cars in favor of bikes

commuters parking cars in favor of bikes

Sales of bikes and accessories are up “tremendously” from a year ago, said Vince Hanoski, owner of Ben’s Cycle, a W. Lincoln Ave. bike shop that’s been in business since 1928 and recently underwent a major expansion.

“People are constantly telling me how many days it’s been since they drove their car to work,”

ThatsJustWeird
Way to take Titor's quote out of context (nothing new.)
He was talking about the war. By 2008 the war (and he CLEARLY defined what he meant by WAR) was supposed to have spread to everyone. Millions of people should be dying in battles right now.

Where to do you get this stuff lol... Your definitely out of context, you should at least post a quote to back that up lol.
Anyway your wrong, Outright open fighting is in 2011. Millions of people die in 2015.

John Titor:
Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

ThatsJustWeird
1. Again, he was talking about the war.
2. Name ONE year where that statement couldn't apply too. 2001 after 9/11 you could have said that about EVERYONE. Did Titor mention 9/11? One of the most important events in American history? Nope.

1. So?
2. Titor hinted of 9/11. The climate of fear that we live under right now is under the guise of security. WHY IS THAT? Because of 911. YES TRUE..... Isn't it amazing that Titor got that one. 911 is directly related to "lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security"

John Titor's hint:
When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

or

Another hint of 911... impending plane crashes or other disasters !!!

John Titor:
Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian exist in your news archives. Telling you about impending plane crashes or other disasters (provided I could give you exact dates and times) may save lives at one point but cause cascading changes that take others at a later point.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird

2008 is here and almost gone and you all are trying again to push back the dates saying crap like "his worldline is different" blah blah blah.
No **** sherlock. That's why NOTHING in his worldline is happening in ours.

I'm not pushing any dates back, but yes our world line is some what different, and YES.... what he said is happening NOW. It's not that hard to see it. Look at the geopolitical war upon us since 911, it's still happening in the guise of security. I'm sure they have more 911's to surprise us with. As of now everyone is treated as a terrorist, and we are consider the enemy.

Terrorism charges filed in alleged plot to disrupt GOP convention

Terrorism charges filed in alleged plot to disrupt GOP convention

ST. PAUL, MINN. -- As clashes between police and protesters subsided outside the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, county prosecutors charged eight people with conspiring to cause a riot as part of a terrorist act.

The eight suspects were arrested in connection with raids of homes in the Twin Cities that were conducted by the Ramsey County Sheriff's Department before the convention began.

When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

ThatsJustWeird
In the English language when we do that "/" it means "or"
His OR Her. Which why you are the only person in the world who believes what you wrote.

John Titor: The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

Read back a few pages, the English language doesn't apply in forum format or chat rooms, simply because we take shortcuts in text. his/her = McCain/Palin with possibly Palin replacing him.

"his/her" is still open, you can debate it to death all you want. If they are elected, it's just another thing for you to complain about.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by imitator]

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join