It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 241
<< 238  239  240   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

People also claim that the "civil war" would be like the first one, between races. Yet Titor , (I thought) made it very clear that it would be between people and the government.

I have to correct you in that the first American Civil War was fought over State's Rights, and slavery was just an issue, not the cause. The second American Civil War, if is happens as predicted, I think will be between government troops and loosely formed Militia.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So guys welcome to 2015 Nukes is it?
edit on 12-6-2015 by KingJasper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think a U.S. civil war anytime in the moderately near future is practically impossible.

It is now Sept. 2015 and racial civil wars are wakening from coast to coast. The world, in every corner, is holding its breath at the fear of WWIII. Chaos, religious persecution, and HATE is in every headline. There is a war on Christians and Jews alike.

Nothing is impossible. Just ask the scientists at CERN, who found the God Particle and are now attempting to open a dimentional portal.

This is REAL.

Mr. Titor may or may not be credible but we are in perilous times now.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Looks at all the wars in the world......
Yep, Christians and Jews dying like flies.....
Oh wait, that would be Muslims.
But this war....on Christians.....it's still real. Bill O'Reilly told me.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What.... the last post was in 2015?

I wouldn't write off Titor just yet...

A quote from John Titor:
"Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."

Notice Titor said, "The US cities are destroyed; we (in the country) won."

The United States is coming to resemble two countries, one rural and one urban. The urban areas more liberal and rural areas more conservative. If Titor story is true...what happens when we go to war with Russia?

I think it's obvious the liberal cities in the blue states will be wiped out...thus we (in the country) conservative/libertarians win.

A quote from Donald Trump:
"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
What.... the last post was in 2015?

I wouldn't write off Titor just yet...

(sigh)

On the Internet you're not invisible - particularly back then.

We had an investigative team here at ATS in those days and we tracked him down and confirmed who he was... an 18 year old college student living with his grandfather. Not a time traveler.

...and he had some REALLY bad fakes he posted, trying to get people to believe in him (he was trolling several groups.)

Edited to add that since that time, he tried to remake the story once or twice and there have been other John Titor impersonators. It's a popular hoax.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

What you're proposing is fine and dandy, however John Titor was never an ATS member. I was here back in 2000, I'm pretty sure John Titor didn't post on this forum.

PLUS: John Titor had sufficient knowledge of computers; enough to know about dynamic IP addresses. I think it's fair to say that even the most inexperienced user was capable of gaining access to several IP addresses.

Yes, there was some REALLY bad fakes on ATS that claimed to be Titor....I'm sure that 18 year old college student was a fake.

Try getting this 2005 image from thewaybackmachine. : P

You can read the opinion of senior ATS staff and members, it's certainly not based on fact or knowledge, it's just an opinion. Nothing about an 18 year old.
edit on 18-7-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

That almost predates me, but Titor, as you say, has no relevence.

Kinda like another fake called Serpo...remember that fun excursion into idiocy? How many months did that last?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

What you're proposing is fine and dandy, however John Titor was never an ATS member. I was here back in 2000, I'm pretty sure John Titor didn't post on this forum.

He didn't. But he impacted here and some of us had been following him since 1999 (me included.)

PLUS: John Titor had sufficient knowledge of computers; enough to know about dynamic IP addresses.

He wasn't that good. Trust me. Skeptic Overlord and other high level folks (at the time, I was) had access to tools that made it easy to track him down (these were the same tools used to track down Sanford "Spamford"Wallace and eventually resulted in his being tried convicted, and jailed.)

Yes, there was some REALLY bad fakes on ATS that claimed to be Titor....I'm sure that 18 year old college student was a fake.

Nope. We tracked down the original from his original posts. And yes, he was 18. We just didn't make everything we found out public.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That almost predates me, but Titor, as you say, has no relevence.

Kinda like another fake called Serpo...remember that fun excursion into idiocy? How many months did that last?

Oh yeah! As I've said before, we did some epic things in our time and ATS had quite a good cachet even with the news back then.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If anyone knew who John Titor was, that 2005 image I posted above would be totally different. It would be of facts, not of opinions.

If you go back to where Titor did most of his postings, (which wasn't on ATS) those forums required to show IP addresses. Titor knew, everyone knew his IP listed back to Florida, he made no bones about it, he even said that he was in Florida. In a way he wasn't really hiding.

Like I said above, John Titor had sufficient knowledge of computers; enough to know about dynamic IP addresses. Your dealing with a much older guy talking about mainframe IBM systems from the 1970's.

I highly doubt an 18 year old would go through the trouble of building a fake time machine like Titor's C204, carrying around a geiger counter and posting several professional looking scans with diagrams and schematics, and then showing it installed in his car!
edit on 18-7-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. The 'ol Titor thread.

I do miss the ATS of years passed. The days where we could spend hours reading on a topic and the ATS community working together to either verify or debunk that topic.

top topics

<< 238  239  240   >>

join