It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm just gonna ask the question that pops in my head about this whole JT case. Why would JT need to come back to OUR Time/Space continuum IF THERE ARE INFINITY PARALLEL UNIVERSES GOING ON AT ALL TIMES. Right? So basically if he was in a timeline where Y2K was a disaster there should be millions of timelines where Y2K does not end up a disaster. Get it? In fact there must be a timeline where right now we all know the truth and government is regulated and transparent and most of us on earth have a good life bla bla.... BUT I still don't get why he had to come back to THIS timeline, why not just go to a better timeline of your choice? The perfect timeline if you will. Can someone explain...? Maybe I'm not getting it......

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
I'm just gonna ask the question that pops in my head about this whole JT case. Why would JT need to come back to OUR Time/Space continuum IF THERE ARE INFINITY PARALLEL UNIVERSES GOING ON AT ALL TIMES. Right? So basically if he was in a timeline where Y2K was a disaster there should be millions of timelines where Y2K does not end up a disaster. Get it?

Why would he visit our worldline? To observe the effects of warning his grandfather in 1975.

John Titor: That secondary objective is basically to gather as much information about a worldline based on a set of observable variables when we first arrive. Your worldline met those conditions.

There is millions + of worldlines where Y2K does not end up in disaster, but the reason WHY could be nowhere near the same as ours. It could be that the code was always perfect, or maybe computers do not exist on other worldlines...... However, the reason WHY for ours is related to a time traveler.

I like to think of event lines like a color wheel chart, where certain events can be like monochromatic colors, subtle changes in hue can be subtle changes in events, where as analogous colors are related events and so on..... I see worldlines like isolated colors on a palette. A time traveler dropping in our worldline changes the pigment color, and now we are subtle changes in hue from such an event.

Originally posted by jboogienoj
BUT I still don't get why he had to come back to THIS timeline, why not just go to a better timeline of your choice? The perfect timeline if you will. Can someone explain...? Maybe I'm not getting it......

Yes he could, but then he would never know the outcome from talking to his grandfather in 1975. A perfect timeline would not be related to his original worldline etc...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Cern Missing Black Hole Raises New Safety Concerns

In April 2008 the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) held an official open day for the launch of the world’s largest particle accelerator, otherwise known as Large Hadron Collider (LHC).

In September of the same year, CERN was forced to shut down the LHC due to an electrical malfunction which caused a huge helium leak.

However, it has now been alleged that the reported helium leak was actually a cover story for a containment breach, after an artificially created micro black hole was reported as missing.

An unnamed source has suggested that the particle collision test went ahead as planned, and that following the experiment a number of micro black holes were created. The black holes were in the process of being documented and evaluated, when it was noticed that one of the micro black holes was missing.

Ooops.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Its hard to look at the US today and NOT see John Titors future coming true.

Here's more evidence.

Titor said, the people would be waking up in 2008, which they did because of the economic crisis and the bank bailout scam... and then we`voted for the anti-establishment guy only to find out that once again we were deceived.

Titor said, The president would be doing everything he can in 2009 to keep his power base, which is happening now by giving exemptions to democrat unions in the health care bill and trying to pass democrat bills, like healthcare, amnesty, cap and trade, ect...

Titor said, Armed conflict starting end of 2010/early 2011, being everywhere in the US by 2012... which will probably happen since the`threats` of violence are going up and up and the government just continues to rape and rape.

Rep. Russ Carnahan (D-Mo.) had a coffin placed “near his home,” a spokesman said Wednesday evening.

This came after Rep. Tom Perriello’s (D-Va.) brother’s gas lines were cut, Rep. Bart Stupak (D-Mich.) received death threats and Rules Committee Chairwoman Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.) received a message saying snipers were being deployed to kill children of those who voted for health care overhaul.

Several other Democrats have had threats leveled against them, prompting a closed-door briefing of Democratic members by the FBI.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Uh you got any links for those claims, your years seem a bit off.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Uh you got any links for those claims, your years seem a bit off.

my years are spot on. Its all in the Titor Chronicles.

2008 was the year people realized they were living in a dream world.
(2008 was the start of the financial crisis)

2011 is the year that OPEN fighting begins.
(can you see it... Titor saw it in 1999)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It sure would be an interesting time 2010-2012 war for the US, HAHAHAHAHAA sorry I just dont see it happening as much as I would want to believe you or "Years Wrong" Titor. Just dont see it

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

I was just thinking about the whole John Titor / new U.S. civil war thing today. I think we are seeing the beginning of what he outlined. It's all downhill from here...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is the beginning. Get Ready Now. Last Call.

Have 6 months of food in storage, also have easy to carry luggage like big gym bags/book bags or luggage on wheels. Be prepared to survive without electricity, without cell phones, and even without the internet.

Your life will depend on your ability to hide and scavenge and ration the remaining resources you have. Be prepared to fight against other citizens as they will attack you for your food/supplies, even your territory.

Life as we once knew it, is gone. It will soon be a distant memory as years from now they/we will look back on Today and say, "wow, weren't those the good old days."

In the future we will be remembered as the Worst Generation, however from our standpoint we did all we could to prevent this from happening. The government itself has become an enemy of the constitution, and history has shown us that there is only one remedy for this cancer.

I hope I am wrong. I hope the American public wakes up and votes out all of the incumbents from government and installs a new 3rd party to power. I will be the first person in line to vote for a Constitutionalist Tea Party nominee, wearing a T-shirt with the slogan, "Ballots Are Bullets".

But if history is any example, the election system itself would be rigged. As we see, with the fact that only Republican or Democrat members get any Publicity over Debate invitations. Not to mention the Electronic (non-traceable) voting machines.

Our Republic is on the brink of failure. Be prepared for it.

Soon we will look like Greece. With riots in the streets, and bankers on the run... unless we do something about it now. Ron Paul, where are you? Why are you not doing more to stand up and let your voice be heard? If I were in your shoes I would shut down the congress like the republicans did when Clinton was president. Enough is Enough!

Here are your options, in case the dollar falls off the cliff...

First the jobs will go, then the economy, then the dollar dies and commerce stops, then the state/local govt shuts down, electricity and water is off...
... then you are on your own.

Will you stay and defend your home against gangs of starving people seeking food and shelter?

Will you travel the dangerous roads to the rural areas? Will you wait until its too late?

Will you go to the Fema camps for safety?

Will you join the American Militia Forces, or the Federalist Forces?

Read his Chronicles, and STOP EATING BEEF!!!

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Have you been keeping up with the FED Raid in Michigan threads:

FBI Conducts Raids
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FBI Raids Michigan Militia?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here we go...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I really wish we could change the title of this to 2010.

e.i - The American Civil War of 2010 as Predicted by John Titor

2005 was NEVER the starting point of the war, only of the unrest that leads to the civil war. READ HIS CHRONICLES AGAIN!!!

2010/11 was the year open fighting started, and most define open fighting as a starting point of a war.

I find odd similarities to the original American Revolution, and I believe once again the "Shots heard around the World" will be a result of the govt. seizing weapons/armaments like the larger militias.

It is really SHOCKING to be a witness and have known about them coming since John Titor first came here in 1999/2000.

-_______________
He was the Greatest Prophet of our time.

At first they laughed at him, then they fought him, then they realized his truths were self evident...but it was too late.

This should be made into a 3D Movie for IMAX, not that crappy Avatard.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There will be no civil war – at least not as John Titor predicted. Still, I wouldn’t discount Titor so easily. Do you think a time traveller could just come and tell us the truth about what will happen? I think a time traveller would have strict protocols against that. So Titor couldn’t tell us what will happen but he did the next best thing – he told us lies that hint at the truth. He talked about WACO-type events – where the FBI stormed the WACO complex and blamed it on a ‘terrorist’. He was hinting at the false flag event that was 9/11. And the civil war he talked about is – I believe - the war on terror – which is a war against you and taking away your civil rights. He also talked a lot about miniature black holes – which is something that is creating a lot of interest with the Large Hadron Collider. So I still think its entirely possible that Titor was a time traveller - just that his posts aren't what you think they are.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Meanwhile I have known for a long time that there will be a civil war in the U.S., and then we will be invaded by some other countries, I have never known the date this would occur.

Anyway, why don't you excerpt from Jorn Titor and show us he said the shooting would begin in 2010? If what he wrote was only one post, and one, or two sentences I would be looking for it myself, but as far as I know there are many threads about John Titor, and what he wrote about were long posts, with many updates.

I am not doubting you, but I want to see it first hand.

Also give a link, and in what page, or which post was it that he wrote this.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Heres the Quote

"Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn't as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S."

heres the link... www.johntitor.com the above is located 20% down the page on the left.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I really wish we could change the title of this to 2010.

e.i - The American Civil War of 2010 as Predicted by John Titor

I really wish people would quite trying to promote this fraud with the ever shifting goal posts it takes to keep his story even relevant.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I really wish people would quite trying to promote this fraud with the ever shifting goal posts it takes to keep his story even relevant.

I am not sure if Titor is real, or a fraud, but I have stated several times in the past, as well as other members, that we have had dreams/visions of being in a ground war in the U.S.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but I have had recurring dreams of this war for years.

There are many other people who have seen the same thing, and we are not hallucinating.

BTW, one more thing, I hate wars, even though I think sometimes they must happen, but I hate violence unless I have to defend myself, my family or another innocent person.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

On that same website it says.

CIVIL WAR IN THE USA

A MESSAGE FROM OLIVER WILLIAMS: John told us that civil war would be coming to the United States. Many have criticized John because events have not unfolded exactly the way John said. Others have pointed out that John also said his timeline and ours were slightly different. John also said that when the war came, there would be plenty of guns available. Is civil war coming as John said but just a few years late?

and here is actually what John Titor said from that same website.

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.

Just go to the "civil war" link and that's what you can read.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
I am not sure if Titor is real, or a fraud, but I have stated several times in the past, as well as other members, that we have had dreams/visions of being in a ground war in the U.S.

Cool. I would be more than interested in a thread about a ground war people are dreaming about. Unfortunately, I do know that he is a fraud and a liar and can prove it so having him in the title of this thread kind of kills any hope for discussing a ground war not related to Titor and his lies in this thread.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but I have had recurring dreams of this war for years.

There are many other people who have seen the same thing, and we are not hallucinating.

BTW, one more thing, I hate wars, even though I think sometimes they must happen, but I hate violence unless I have to defend myself, my family or another innocent person.

Sounds like an interesting topic for discussion. I believe I would enjoy reading that. Unfortunately, you are relating it here in this thread with Titor right up there in the title.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Something really interesting :

Black holes created... not at CERN but still it uses the same technique Titor predicted 10 years ago.

Black holes created

An artificial "black hole" designed to capture wayward atoms has been created. It paves the way for an atom trap that could yield previously unknown states of matter.

A team led by Lene Hau of Harvard University has mimicked the death spiral of matter falling into a cosmic black hole by applying a voltage across a carbon nanotube – a rolled-up sheet of carbon atoms. This created a powerful electric field that tugged at nearby rubidium atoms, which had been chilled to a fraction of a degree above absolute zero: a positive charge on the surface of the nanotubes attracts the rubidium atoms' electrons, while the positively charged nucleus is repelled.

This polarisation causes the atoms to spiral towards the nanotube, speeding up them up until the atoms circle it in just a few trillionths of a second. Eventually each atom's outermost electron detaches and enters the nanotube through a process called quantum tunnelling. The positively charged rubidium ion that it leaves behind is repelled by the positively charged nanotube and slingshots away.

Modifications to this set-up could produce a trap capable of keeping a cloud of cold atoms spinning around the nanotube. "One could use the system to make completely new states of cold atom matter," says Hau. It could also be used to detect trace amounts of gas, or be adapted to make precise atom interferometers, which measure small variations in gravity, she says.

Titor :

The mass and gravitational field of a microsingularity can then be manipulated by "injecting" electrons onto its surface. By rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I just read that actually which reminded me of this thread. Titor called it years ago and yet people still refuse to believe it.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join