It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

any belivers out there still ?

Hell Yeah!

Just look at the overwhelming budget deficits, we have entered a new era of fiscal austerity, endless wars in four countries etc. America is one event away from Civil War, it will come like a thief in the night.

Hope you bought some boots, you'll need them... smoke em if you got em, it want be long...

edit on 11-6-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is still going strong? Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

i am directly connected to God and was told by Him that there will be a civil war, He did not say when it would happen or why!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

yup! there is going to be civil war, I'm directly connected to God and he told this will be, no when or why, only that it will.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
John Titor is truly impressive...

...in that he's the most impressive moron magnet of the past 10 years.

I wonder what it is like to be the sort of moron who took him seriously? Thank god I'll never know. At least I've got that much going for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Cafferty : people in the US never been as divided since the civil war.

Just put in a dollar collapse/Greece-like situation into the mix and it won't be long before the guns start firing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Veterans with AR15s protecting Occupy Phoenix

So... how long before it turns violent and the armed civil war begins? Titor said it would begin in 2011 and be everywhere in the US by 2012... well well well.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

Now with the passage of the NDAA, this got me thinking.

Seems to me the ``2005`` president is Obama... the reference to Lincoln... larger wedge into the bill of rights, hold the country together...

Also Titor said the civil war would begin in 2004-2005... which would mean 2009-2010... economic collapse...leading to OWS...

Anyway, with the NDAA passing, wouldn't surprise me if the ``violent`` part of the civil war is very close.

The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

Let's be real, Ron Paul won't be elected... so if it's Newt or Romney, war with Iran will happen, and as Titor predicted, there will be a draft to do that... the only way to invade Iran.

Titor says the nuclear war happens in 2015. If you add 4 years to his timeline, it puts us at 2019... and in 2018, the US is supposed to deploy the Block 2A missile interceptors (near Russia) which would basically kill MAD... which might prompt Russia to launch a first strike.

Anyway, just my theory.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
ok, here si my take on Titor and what he said. So many people have intrepreted things he said to beleive they should have went dsown a certain way and when they DIDN'T, well suddenly he is a hoax.

For example, so many people have said that he said there would be a female president by now. What he ACTUALLY said was that the pres would have no interest in women, which many said meant a female president. Well, what if what he was referring to was a GAY president. Look at all the stories about that Larry guy that claimed he had multiple gay romps with Obama?

He said the civil war would begin in 2005 and not be really obvious until 2008. Many say that because there was no blood in the streets during those years that he is a hoax. So many people were screaming rebellion after Bush's 2004 "election" and then again after Obama's 2008 "election." The grassroots of the tea parties, and others like them etc began to form during those times.

People also claim that the "civil war" would be like the first one, between races. Yet Titor , (I thought) made it very clear that it would be between people and the government.

Point being- one's own personal interpretation of something that was said does not neccessarliy mean that was what was ACTUALLY said. See?

Now the only thing I can't really possibly "explain" are his comments about the Olympics. That one confuses me too.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Nana2,

You defend John Titor so easily and with so much conviction but you obviously haven't researched him that much.

And you also say our interpretation of John Titor may not be accurate, but I remember reading very clearly him saying that he was 13 years old and in a militia in the United States and on the run everyday by the year 2011. How did I miss an interpretation there? That's pretty freakin clear. heh.

Needless to say, nothing like that is happening. Yea, things are #ed up, but you guys clearly wouldn't know what a war is. That's why you're so confused as to whether there is any kind of Civil War occurring in the United States. Because, you simply don't know what a war is. If you did, you wouldn't have any question whether or not a war was occurring in the United States.

Are you still wondering? Heh. There isn't. There is no war of any type occurring in the United States.

Your mind is still going over whether what I'm saying is true or not. That's because you don't know what a real war is like.

Trust me, if a war ever happens and you're apart of it. you WILL... KNOW... you won't be sitting on a computer in the same country the war is occurring saying "Gee is this a war? I guess if you take a few steps back and look at it from this angle..." .... no no no... You will KNOW when a war is happening in your country.

i mean... lol. Sorry, I needed to lol.

Anyhow, John Titor was fun... a real Time Traveler? I wouldn't think so.

If Time Travel ever was or is invented, and if John Titor is a real Time Traveler, he could have lied about some events. Or maybe he changed the outcome of the events. But either way, there's no Civil War.

Plus, if John Titor is a real Time Traveler, what good is he doing for us?

Ok, there's going to be devastation in the year 2015... so? What do you want us to do about it?

Anyone with a brain isn't living in any high risk/high target areas anyway, or doing their best to get away from them.

Or given up because they have too much family, history there... etc...

So, anyone with a brain that could put together the things John Titor said anyway.. would have already put together from their own observations about the present that it's probably not safe to be certain areas, and probably safe to keep prepared in certain ways.

Friends, this is coming from a John Titor hoaxer. In essence, I have *BEEN* John Titor... in the driver's seat... on much smaller scales, but enough to learn about just exactly how one would feel in a hoax position.

Honestly, he wasn't even that good of a hoaxer. In some senses, yes. But, I came up with much more interesting twists and believable predictions when *I* was John Titor.

Also, honestly, I don't think the guy acting as John Titor knew it was going to become that famous. Therefore, he didn't prepare for it as much as he would have. And this is VERY obvious after having been a John Titor hoaxer.

It's very obvious the setup is very rushed and leaves many holes. No, not just holes of information he didn't or "couldn't" give us. There were holes in the logic and the way things fit together, and also the amount of science he supported with his claim. Upon lots of investigation about John Titor, in fact, one of the BEST things I have to suggest he was fraudulent was the fact that a time traveler from the era and situation he arrived from would have had a MUCH steeper knowledge and much higher accuracy in physics and science, not to mention also much greater frequency of scientific knowledge and discussion. In other words for those of you who don't understand what I mean; he didn't use enough big words.

Anyone who studies entertainment knows that John Titor's statements and whole story are the design of a piece of entertainment, not the design of anything that would ever been made for the purpose of information or science.

Nobody's really going to argue with me, right? I hope not... I doubt anyone after reading this would have much to say anyhow. John Titor is very easily debunked.

But let me hear what you think if you want.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We'll regardless of Titor, with the NDAA passing and the economy collapsing even more and with an Iran war coming, the poo could very well hit the fan heavily in 2012.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Are you still wondering? Heh. There isn't. There is no war of any type occurring in the United States.
reply to post by papagobolan

How about a War on Terror?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by papagobolan

but I remember reading very clearly him saying that he was 13 years old and in a militia in the United States and on the run everyday by the year 2011. How did I miss an interpretation there? That's pretty freakin clear. heh.

You do realize that was on Titor's worldline not ours.... If you read Titor's post you would know about events being delayed and somewhat different than his world.

Needless to say, nothing like that is happening. Yea, things are #ed up, but you guys clearly wouldn't know what a war is. That's why you're so confused as to whether there is any kind of Civil War occurring in the United States. Because, you simply don't know what a war is. If you did, you wouldn't have any question whether or not a war was occurring in the United States.

No Wars look alike... and Yes there is a War going on in America, it's just being contained by corporate thugs.... they can't hold it back forever with fluoride and brained washed sheep.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Guess nothing happened. I remember when he was quite popular years ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
also i sa

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So now with all the warmongering against Iran, if Titor is right, Iran will be attacked and there will be a draft.

And if his prediction of ``Taiwan will be taken over`` is right, then I expect the democrats to win in this Saturday's election.

We'll see.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Yes boots will be handy to get through all this crap...hip waders if you have them and maybe an oxygen tank since this is so over our heads now......this prediction was for 2005 and here we are almost 8 years later....people are not going to rise against the government as we are too divided amoung ourselves to figure out what direction to go

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Armed maneuver and combat is happening in the states today. Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

www.nationalreview.com...

www.thetrumpet.com...

Well it didn't happen in 2005 - but there's been a load of articles of late similar to the ones above.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Olympics of 2012 in London had come and are gone. They weren't canceled or anything similar. I believe it's time to put this "prophecy" to rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241 >>

join