It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
another false prophet.. for profit.. Is Titor still around??? I know he dissapeared for awhile after none of his predictions came true. Does he have a whole new set of predictions now?? or is he back to being an accountant??

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Sorry this is late, but unlike Titorites who are dealing with an imaginary civil war, I have a life to enjoy

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where the Chinese were predicted to send their first man in space.

www.astronautix.com...

As you can see from the link and as I stated earlier, they have been talking and trying since the '70s.

And the last line of that article says: "1980 December 1 - Work on early Chinese manned spacecraft ends -
Wang Zhuanshan, the Secretary General of the New China Space Research Society and Chief Engineer of the Space Centre of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, announced that Chinese manned flight was being postponed because of its cost. Fundamental economic development was given priority.

Nice try though.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people said the mad-cow disease was cause for concern here in the United States.

www.prwatch.org...

As you can see, the book was written in 1997.

You truly have been living under a rock or stuck in your own little dream world.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

The subtitle of that book is "Could the nightmare happen here?". Does this book talk about rampant Mad Cow here, or is just guessing? There is a difference.

That's it? All the links I asked for, and the best you could do was those two?

I noticed you skipped the one about people being held WITHOUT TRIAL. Show me the links from 2000 that talk about how people will be held without trial, along with all the others.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting, disinterested lurkers, how someone who has been registered for less than 3 weeks takes such a vehement protest against anyone listening to the Titor story?

Perhaps it could be because of this quote: "Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?",

And the fact that an american army, for the first time in about 150 years, is going to be patrolling american cities?

Are they afraid that you might actually believe the Titor story, and prepare and react on it? Are they afraid of what you might learn? Did they have someone who leaked plans in a novel way, designed to get attention?

It's an interesting phenomena that on EVERY SINGLE BOARD I have ever discussed this issue, when you start putting out the ACTUAL QUOTES, and comparing them to the news headlines, suddenly people register and come on the board, and say "You are all idiots if you believe anything he (titor) says! And besides, he's not even right, and he hasn't got a single thing right."

Re-read the above quote. Realize this was said in late 2000, or 2001. Now think about the news about the Army being stationed IN CITIES. Read the quote on how Titor said people would be held WITHOUT TRIAL. Read about Guantanamo Bay. If you disbelieve, find ANYONE ELSE who was talking about people being held WITHOUT TRIAL IN THE UNITED STATES IN 2000.

Titor knew SOMETHING. Just HOW he knew it is up for debate. Up until the Olympics, I felt that it was possible he could have been a time traveler. (Note for ignorant people: possible != probable.)

Go back and re-read my long posts on the matter, I won't repeat myself. But remember this: He said these things in late 2000, early 2001. Long before the internet bubble had burst.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
another false prophet.. for profit.. Is Titor still around??? I know he dissapeared for awhile after none of his predictions came true. Does he have a whole new set of predictions now?? or is he back to being an accountant??

When are we going to have a penalty for outright lying on this board?

He disappeared long before anyone could even say whether they were true or false.

BTW, he predicted people being held without trial. He predicted armed military in the cities. He predicted "non-lethal" weapons actually being quite lethal. I laid out 13 things that he had predicted correctly. They are a few pages back.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Wow...waste bandwidth much? There is a button next to the reply button called the "EDIT" button. When you click it you can go back and type new stuff or correct misspellings and bad grammar. As opposed to replying and replying and replying.

As for your virtuous truth, logic, common sense, and honesty..... you argue for none of those no matter how many times you repeat that to yourself.

As for the Titor postings being on ATS for free... Their is a search function in the top right hand corner of this page. If you type John Titor into it you will find the ATS john titor project and every posting the ATS project team could gather. The only things not there is the personal correspondence between John and Pam.

My response to you was not empty. It was full of measured thought. You are simply bored and you enjoy arguing about this story. Instead of honestly employing some common sense and logically ignoring those of us that believe Titor spoke the truth, you foolishly attempt to incite a heated debate over a topic you apparently dislike.

There was no civil war in 2005. The Olympics did happen. And yet some of us still believe Titors story. If you can not accept that some people may keep beliefs that seem irrational to you then your life must be quite hard to live.

Thanks for your concern about my bandwidth. I am fairly certain that my posts have not interfered with your bandwidth at all. In fact, I would propose that 20 posts all saying "edited" would be a better use of space than any of this pro-titor nonsense. Your response was empty because it offered nothing in the way of proof, evidence, or even a decent reason to believe you. It was just a "he is real, you suck, nyah nyah nyah." Unless you can go into that post and pull out some important relevant information.

I have no idea why you are explaining the search function to me unless it is further proof that you cannot read English sentences. I know Titor's crap is all over the web for free. I have read it all. I did not say I was gonna pay $500 bucks for it, I asked you who was reaping the benefits.

So far, Thatsjustweird has corrected you and you ignored that. I asked you questions and you ignored those.

I am arguing this? I am sorry hun, but last time I checked, you were arguing too. So is your buddy that thinks everyone believed Saddam had nuclear weapons. Now you guys make even more sense. Anyone that watches Fox news and believes it would buy this crap. I never for a moment believed there were and nukes there so neither one of you can really make a decent argument. The closest things to real predictions that came true that you have are things that John was not the only one talking about. The hadron collider for instance was old news when he began posting, yet you people put that up as a prediction.

And when the olympics come and the civil war does not - "different worldline."

How convenient.

So, you can insult and rant. Can you possible address any of the questions posed to you or any of the corrections that have already shattered your story?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by philjwolf

When are we going to have a penalty for outright lying on this board?

He disappeared long before anyone could even say whether they were true or false.

BTW, he predicted people being held without trial. He predicted armed military in the cities. He predicted "non-lethal" weapons actually being quite lethal. I laid out 13 things that he had predicted correctly. They are a few pages back.

You truly are saddly uninformed. I do not understand why internet links are the only thing that qualify as proof for you but hey, I guess you live and die by your computer. That would explain why you may not have been aware of things that Titor was when he was, but he was not the only or first person to say ANY OF THE CRAP he said.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Again your wrong, nice spin though, open fighting is in 2011, it is also when Titor joins a shotgun infantry.. Millions of people die in 2015.

Funny how you're a Titorite yet are completely clueless about what Titor said and hasn't said.
I highly suggest you actually read Titor before making him your messiah.

Titor did NOT say open fighting would begin in 2011. He said it was common by then. He specifically stated several times that the WAR would begin in 2004 and he specifically stated what he meant by WAR. He joined the shotgun infantry at age 13. Meaning before then he was WAY TOO YOUNG to join.
Also, if by 2011 the rebels already had infantry units that means they have been fighting for a while. Those don't just pop up overnight.

Get real man.

Titor said World lines do converge

No he didn't.
More proof you're living in some fantasy world.

that is one of the many reasons to defend him, many of a number of things have turned out to be true...

Actually nothing he stated in relation to our world has come true.

All this "show me the links" argument is really nonsense lol.

That was from one of your friends, a fellow titorite. Even the titorites are divided.

For example the Taser's... You go back to 2000 and tell me how many law enforcement agencies carried them? It is one of those things "non-deadly weapons" that turned out to be very lethal.

No need to start this BS again. Please read through this thread.

John Titor talked about our news and events in a historical perspective from his world line and even provided LINKS!

No he didn't. Not any useful ones at least.
Again, you need to actually read Titor before spewing this crap.

The Titorite's have been saying for years that there might be a woman President in 2009.... and so on....

Why? Titor NEVER stated that there will be a woman president in 2009.
And there isn't a woman running for president in this election. So...what is your point exactly?

I just thought I would bring this all back up since all of these points were so conveniently passed over by Titorite. I just thought that someone so clever and full of information would have an easy answer for them all and I just so curious as to what it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

The Titorite's have been saying for years that there might be a woman President in 2009.... and so on....

And there isn't a woman running for president in this election. So...what is your point exactly?

I just thought I would bring this all back up since all of these points were so conveniently passed over by Titorite. I just thought that someone so clever and full of information would have an easy answer for them all and I just so curious as to what it is.

Some one should point out your rank ignorance. When Thatsjustweird speaks of " THE Titorite's " he is not specifically referring to me but to those that believe the story in general.

I post on this thread but not as often as others.

You should pay more attention.

Thank you for showing off your I.Q.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Look, you are sticking up for him just as much as imitator and he has not posted since this above post so I am directing it at you. I am sorry that you can rebut any of these things either.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Look, you are sticking up for him just as much as imitator and he has not posted since this above post so I am directing it at you. I am sorry that you can rebut any of these things either.

I just thought I would bring this all back up since all of these points were so conveniently passed over by Titorite.

I did not pass over anything as nothing you referenced was directly addressed to me.

You maybe directing other peoples points to me and even though, as you clearly state that I CAN ?rebut? any of those things I choose not too.

Arguing with fools online is like competing in the troll Olympics...It doesn't mater who wins the gold, after the event is over your still a troll.

Why don't you go join the fight club pub?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Ok, cool. So you admit that either Imitator is completely wrong and we can knock one of you off the list

or

you have responses to all that.

I am just trying to weed you out one crazy at a time.

P.S. as long as you continue to respond, I am not worse than you. Sorry but to call me a troll when you had the last word is a little ironic don't you think? Keep responding, keep arguing, keep talking about stupid it is to do both.

P.P.S. Do you understand how the English language works? If so, then perhaps you should leave your IQ questioning at home.

The Titorite's have been saying for years that

That is Titorite (singular) ownwership of.

If it were plural, referring to you as group, it would be Titorites.

If it were something the group owned, it would be Titorites'.

If it was referring to something you had, it woud be Titorite's.

See how all of that works now?

I am sorry that you do not understand the rules of grammar but that is ok.

Yes the response was to someone else that speaks just like you so I could have noticed that. Or I can address you anyway since in that post it address ONE TITORITE. To question my IQ for mistaking TITORITE with TITORITE, when you yourself have completely ignored the rules of our language is a little far reaching.

All of my responses still stand. You are here sticking up for John, you can address all of those points. You have 2 responses available. Either you can tell Thatsjustweird why he is wrong or you can tell Imitator why he is wrong, or you can post yet another empty response that attacks me and does nothing to prove your point. Call me a troll but at least I AM ON TOPIC.

[edit on 9/30/08 by MorningStar8741]

[edit on 9/30/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

The only thing I will admit is that it is sometimes fun to poke the mentally inferior with a wordstick. Even at the risk of being WAY off topic.

Anyways back On topic.

Their is really nothing for you here. YOu want me to answer all of your questions about titor or everyone elses questions about titor. You will not be satisfied until I change my belief because it is not inline with yours.

You think the whole story is a lie, is crap, is hoax. You have said as much many a time. So what is the point to replying to questions you already have the answers for? Do you not get it? Nothing I say will satisfy you short of bowing down to your intellectual whims, something I will not do.

Your just here to argue for the fun of it. It is an odd thing to get joy from.

Might I suggest Godlikeproductions? They love your style of debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Actually I am arguing because it is intriguing how anyone can believe this story. But each of my posts address either Titor or your lack of being able to prove him to me. Your responses so far consist of calling me mentally inferrior. That is ok, if calling me stupid instead of backing up anything you said is all you have, then I will let you have it. It is saddly obvious that you do not have as much knowledge or faith as you professed or else you would not have wasted 4 posts just attacking me as a person and you would have shut me up long ago with some of that knowledge. Keep saying I am a troll and just doing this for fun. I actually want to know wht people believe this stuff, that is why I am here. Why are you here? 2005 is long over so it is not to discuss the coming civil war is it?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Actually I am arguing because it is intriguing how anyone can believe this story. ............ I actually want to know wht people believe this stuff, that is why I am here. Why are you here? 2005 is long over so it is not to discuss the coming civil war is it?

I already posted that I post here but not as often as others.

You are here because you want to know why people believe believe this stuff.
Since you think the story is a lie what is the point? Why accuse me of dodging other peoples points that they made in general reference and then re-direct their points to me? You have a very abrasive way of questioning. The line of questioning leads me to believe that discussion of this topic with you is pointless because you have already made up your mind. So why bother?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

I would say you are joking, but I have a frightening feeling that you are being serious. And yes it is very frightening. Your delusional state is starting to scare me because now I know there are people out there in this society unable to separate fiction from reality and unable to comprehend simple rational thought.
There are people out there that so want a fictional story to be true, they completely block out reality. I honestly have no idea how people this gullible are able to properly function in the real world. Or do you? Maybe you are locked in your mother's basement or something or cut off from the world. That is the only logical explanation to explain your situation.

And titorite:
You're a titorite right?
It doesn't matter if I directly said your name or not. If something you said has been corrected, then it's been corrected. Whether I was talking to you or not is irrelevant.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

MorningStar8741
Ok, cool. So you admit that either Imitator is completely wrong and we can knock one of you off the list.....
Either you can tell Thatsjustweird why he is wrong or you can tell Imitator why he is wrong,

I can give you examples why Thatsjustweird is wrong, I guess it's easy for someone like you to miss the insignificant details. As I didn't think I have to defend myself on his simple tactics.

If you carefully read Thatsjustweird posts you would simply see that he is twisting and adding words.

I'll give some examples from his last response to my post........

1st he tries to dumb down:

Thatsjustweird
Funny how you're a Titorite yet are completely clueless about what Titor said and hasn't said.
I highly suggest you actually read Titor

2nd create a belief:

Thatsjustweird
before making him your messiah.

3rd add words: I never said begin.

Thatsjustweird
Titor did NOT say open fighting would begin in 2011.

4th the twist: I never said "a woman running for president in that post" and he does know my point.

Thatsjustweird

This is just a few of Thatsjustweird malicious pleasures. As you can see in his above post to sir_chancealot, the 5th example could be denial.
There is many more examples, but that is not the topic.

As for you, I recognize your textural tone, we already been through this before. You can't hide your hate behind a new account name. Just stick with one and accept your contradictions.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

If you've happened to come across me on these boards you know that I'm curious in a little character called 'John Titor'. For those of you that don't know, let me give you a brief rundown.

A few years ago, a guy by the name of 'John Titor' surfaced on the internet claiming that he was a time traveller from the year 2036. Pretty extraordinary claim for anyone, yet he displayed that he has somewhat of an impressive scientific background and backed his story decently (complete with photos, diagrams, and a literal manuscript of statements/predictions that have either come true, been 'misinterpreted', or still waiting to actualize)

Out of the many predictions stated by John Titor, he claimed that the USA will be thrown into a Civil War beginning in 2005.

Earlier this year I had a thread suggesting that the onset of this war may be sparked at the Presidents inaugural speech. While there was civil unrest throughout the country, no Civil war occurred. However, 2005 is no where near complete.

Recently, I've been checking out the predictions of a few popular psychics. I was somewhat stunned to see that Titor's prediction of war in 2005 has correlated with the predictions of popular psychics. This is not a confirmation of an imminent civil war in 2005. But it is damn interesting…

'Civil war in the US in fall 2005.'

- Sean David Morton
Monday 15th November 2004
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

'World War III has already started and the climax to this is the scariest thing he has ever remote viewed.'

- Ed Dames
Saturday 1st January 2005
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

While not exactly a Civil War, Titor claimed that a World War would eventually occur and that we will only realize this when it is far too late.

'2008 another major terrorist attack. Major events that will define the next 36 years of human history..'

- John Hogue
Saturday 3rd July 2004
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Terrorist attack, this does not rule out a domestic terrorist attack which could be implicated in an American Civil War. Note, John Hogue states 'Major Events that will define the next 36 years of Human History'. From those who have read up upon the 'Titor-like future' then you will agree that

1.) Something extreme happened
2.) It defined human history as we know it

Now Titor claims that he lives in 2036, if in 2008 there is an event that changes the next 36 years of history, then this change will ultimately begin in 2008 and end in 2044. All that we know of Titor claims is bound by the year 2036. We do not know what comes in the next 8 years. However we do know that in the year 2036, life is drastically different that what we are accustomed to.

'2004 - 2008 It will be confirmed that we have reached peak oil production. This means that World War III is close.'

- Aaron C. Donahue
Sunday 15th February 2004
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Donahues predictions align well with the predicted date of our eminent Civil war as well as WWIII.

'Population of the Earth will drop dramatically. 4 billion people will be lost around 2011. The people who survive will be smarter and more understanding.'

- Joseph Noah
Monday 10th November 2003
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Could this dramatic population decline be from a Global War? I do remember Titor stating that the world's population will decline after the War, can anyone confirm the exact numbers?

'Mad Cow Disease is worse in the US and Canada than we are being told.'

'Terrorism in the US. Serious problems in 2005. There will be an attack this year. Concerns about a dirty bomb in a major city. There will be a sad event if not in 2005 but early 2006.'

'Time travel is real.'

- Hans King
Tuesday 14th December 2004
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Titor warned us about the recent Mad cow outbreaks:

'I have tried to tell people about CJD disease and it seems to be 'catching on' in Europe. '

'1 Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead. '
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His second statement can be applied to incidents of 'Domestic Terrorism' which could spark/fuel a Civil War in 2005.
I've included his final statement regarding time travelling because...well, why not?

Well there it is people, another Titor thread for all those that are interested. Tell me what you think.

OK folks this is the OPENING POST!

Now some of you do not consider what happened in New Orleans an open act of rebellion. People shooting at Fema choppers, FEMA burning piles and piles of bodies of the people they starved out, The police themselves aligning against fema. But in the end civility returned. The civil war did not happen that year.

Now there no certainties. No for sure futures. Titor gave us a set of distinct probabilities. Some came to pass and some are still on there way. Seizure lights he mentioned were not invented in 2000 but they were invented in 2008. The poem "a soldiers winter" did not exist in 2000 but in 2006 Larry Gluck wrote the poem. And according to him he never heard of Titor before he wrote the poem. I wonder about the "Creativity Machine" and how it will change computers, because from what I read it may change our measurement of computers from from Mhz speed to variables per minute.

So the south east is still out of gas....If they do not fix the problem soon people low of gas,food,meds, etc etc they will rebel. You have seven states without gas for going on three weeks. A recipe for disaster.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Funny how you still have failed to address anything imitator

If you carefully read Thatsjustweird posts you would simply see that he is twisting and adding words.

LOL

I'll give some examples from his last response to my post........

Yes, let's do that.

1st he tries to dumb down:

Thatsjustweird
I highly suggest you actually read Titor

Seeing as your statements to which I said that were COMPLETELY wrong, it is blatantly obvious that you haven't read Titor.
How is stating facts trying to "dumb down"

2nd create a belief:

Thatsjustweird
before making him your messiah.

You fail to make a point here...

3rd add words: I never said begin.

Thatsjustweird
Titor did NOT say open fighting would begin in 2011.

What?

Whether you said "begin" or not is irrelevant. You obviously posted what you posted believing open fighting would start in 2011.

I said the war is supposed to be 4 years old now. Where are the causalty reports?
Your response was opening fighting is in 2011.

So either you believe that we are in a war in which there are no casualties or you believe fighting won't start until 2011. Which is it?

You also state some BS like millions die in 2015. Wtf? More proof you haven't read Titor.

4th the twist: I never said "a woman running for president in that post" and he does know my point.

No I don't.

You're quote was
"Because of Titor we can see things from afar, for example: The Titorite's have been saying for years that there might be a woman President in 2009"

What does having a woman president in 2009 have to do with anything related to Titor?

Absolutely nothing.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just to repeat myself...

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people are talking about CERN making micro-singularities.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where anyone ELSE talked about 100,000 people losing their lives in a single day.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people were talking about suspects being held without due process.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where "non-lethal" weapons were talked about as being quite lethal.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where the Chinese were predicted to send their first man in space.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people were asking what were the political motivations of rewriting the Constitution.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people were saying that our government's claim of Iraq having nuclear weapons was just BS to justify the Iraqi war.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people were talking about how much liberty to give up for safety.

SHOW ME THE LINKS from 2000/2001 where people said the mad-cow disease was cause for concern here in the United States.

Now, that's just 9 things I picked at random at the start of this thread. There are many more that haven't even been covered here.

Don't offer your opinion, SHOW ME THE LINKS.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

There is a world outside the internet. If you could see that, you would realize that there are science journals, periodicals, books that you can read. There are television and radio shows that are actually informative. I am sorry that I cannot provide links to any of those things for you but I fail to see how that proves anything about John Titor.

The point is that his own explanation of time travel completely dispatches that notion that anything could ever be retrieved. There would be no reason for his trip, no one would benefit, no one would be willing to fund and help with a mission that would end the second he left and that would be all they could ever see. I know Titorites like to talk about string theory and quantum phyisics and pretend that they have some insight into time travel that most people do not. Unfortunately, we are talking about John Titor here and HIS explanation of how time travel works is what we HAVE TO GO WITH if we are to prove or disprove him as a hoax. According to his own science, there is NO SUCH THING AS RETRIEVAL. So all of his contradictions and grand tales of things we already knew are pretty pointless anyway. There is also the lovely picture of him shooting the lazer out the window into "bent gravity." Seeing as how if the explanation that went with it were true, the picture would not look like that at all, he even further debunks himself before he gets going.

Stop saying show me the links and say something that might actually attempt to prove anything about his story.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join