It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Just for the fun of it I thought I would look for something about mad cow disease from the time frame given. It took 14 seconds but all I could find were these hundred or so from the late nineties.

mad cow disease archive

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Another 18 seconds and I got this article from 1999 explaining the potential for micro singularities being created at CERN.

cern 1999

This is almost too easy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Titor did NOT say open fighting would begin in 2011.

What?

Whether you said "begin" or not is irrelevant. You obviously posted what you posted believing open fighting would start in 2011.

I said the war is supposed to be 4 years old now. Where are the causalty reports?
Your response was opening fighting is in 2011.

So either you believe that we are in a war in which there are no casualties or you believe fighting won't start until 2011. Which is it?

You also state some BS like millions die in 2015. Wtf? More proof you haven't read Titor.

"and he does know my point."
No I don't.

You're quote was
"Because of Titor we can see things from afar, for example: The Titorite's have been saying for years that there might be a woman President in 2009"

What does having a woman president in 2009 have to do with anything related to Titor?

"begin" is now replaced with "start" lol.... My response was open fighting is in 2011:
John Titor words, Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011.
That should make sense, doesn't it?

The casualty reports from the FBI, IRS and other federal agencies is probably staggering with their Waco type raids, those records are probably conjointly tallied up somewhere. It seems as if this geopolitical war operates privately and discreetly to a submissive population. The question is when does this compliant population return the favor. 2011?

Millions die in 2015: John Titor: The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities

Yes you do know my point about a woman being president. Come on now, they even talk about it in the news, they are worried about Palin's ability to run this country if something happened to McCain.....

The point: Titorites have been saying for years a woman could be president in 2009... We Titorites are top of the line futurologist.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Another 18 seconds and I got this article from 1999 explaining the potential for micro singularities being created at CERN.

cern 1999

This is almost too easy.

so what? Titor posted links about those things as well. Below here, in his own words:

John Titor:
(for those who would like to follow the developments at CERN)
public.web.cern.ch...

nice try though

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Just for the fun of it I thought I would look for something about mad cow disease from the time frame given. It took 14 seconds but all I could find were these hundred or so from the late nineties.

mad cow disease archive

Um, no. Those links were all about Mad Cow in EUROPE. No one is talking about mad cow in Europe, let alone Titor. We are talking about mad cow being discussed in the UNITED STATES. In fact, here is an excerpt from your own link.

If you go down about 3/4 of the way on your link, you find this headline, dated 1996.

U.S. Officials Confident That Mad Cow Disease of Britain Has NotOccurred Here Date of this article? March 27, 1996

You are lying.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

cern 1999

This is almost too easy.

Here is your abstract from your quote:

Abstract. This paper considers the evolution of the relation between gravitational theory and cosmology from the development of the first simple quantitative cosmological models in 1917 to the sophistication of our cosmological models at the turn of the millenium. It is structured around a series of major ideas that have been fundamental in developing today's models, namely: 1, the idea of a cosmological model; 2, the idea of an evolving universe; 3, the idea of astronomical observational tests; 4, the idea of physical structure development; 5, the idea of causal and visual horizons; 6, the idea of an explanation of spacetime geometry; and 7, the idea of a beginning to the universe. A final section considers relating our simplified models to the real universe, and a series of related unresolved issues that need investigation.

I notice absolutely NO MENTION of CERN or Microsingularities in that link.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The simple fact that someone can claim to be from the future and have it turn into a 230+ page discussion is pretty impressive. It is pretty much the granddaddy of all hoaxers. The fact that his predicitions were even close enough to debate is really impressive to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
"begin" is now replaced with "start" lol.... My response was open fighting is in 2011:
John Titor words, Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011.
That should make sense, doesn't it?

Now you're the one twisting trying to cover your screwups.

Why was your response "open fighting is in 2011" to my statement??
Your response to my statement makes NO SENSE unless you think open fighting doesn't start until 2011.

to recap AGAIN...
I said the war is supposed to be four years old, where are the casualty reports? who's won the most battles so far? etc.
Your response was some BS like "nice try, open fighting is in 2011." And that was it. Meaning that stuff hasn't taken place yet. You gave no further explanations of anything. So either you believe that Titor was wrong, or you believe we're in a war that has no casualties.

And again, by 2011, they already have infantry units, etc. Meaning they are already and organized army by then.

The casualty reports from the FBI, IRS and other federal agencies is probably staggering with their Waco type raids, those records are probably conjointly tallied up somewhere.

LOL
In a four year civil war in a major world power, you can't even produce a casualty report? You can get a casualty report from minor skirmishes in 3rd world nations.
Also, Titor NEVER stated that they were losing the war. So why would the gov's report be staggering? Remember the rebels are the ones who isolated the gov to the cities. And where are these increasingly worse Waco type events occuring? Since we're about 5 years in (which would be longer than the first civil war btw), whole states should be involved in these events now. And since 2008 is almost over ALL states should be seeing intense battles right now.

It seems as if this geopolitical war operates privately and discreetly to a submissive population. The question is when does this compliant population return the favor. 2011?

Now you're just making * up.

Millions die in 2015: John Titor: The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities

BILLIONS die in 2015. Please read Titor. The cities that were bombed were in government hands (which is why they were bombed) so unless the government whips up an 100+ million man pro government army, there are millions upon millions who die in the civil war. Again, please read Titor.

Yes you do know my point about a woman being president. Come on now, they even talk about it in the news, they are worried about Palin's ability to run this country if something happened to McCain.....

What does this have to do with Titor.
Again, NOTHING.

The point: Titorites have been saying for years a woman could be president in 2009...

Who cares?
This is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with Titor. Thank you for confirming Titorites aren't the brightest of the bunch and are living in some fantasy world.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
Why was your response "open fighting is in 2011" to my statement??
Your response to my statement makes NO SENSE unless you think open fighting doesn't start until 2011.

I would never think of when it starts with distinct and separate world lines about, open fighting can happen here at any point in time. However in 2011 there is open fighting in Titor's world line. I use Titor as a reference for what may happen, prepare for necessary actions in the future. Hoax or not, they are very good warnings of what may happen.

ThatsJustWeird
And again, by 2011, they already have infantry units, etc. Meaning they are already and organized army by then.

So what?.... We already have organized militia groups, in most states they are organized by county and some are given nick names like Fighting Diamondbacks....

ThatsJustWeird
In a four year civil war in a major world power, you can't even produce a casualty report? You can get a casualty report from minor skirmishes in 3rd world nations.

You know of Titor's civil war but you don't know of ours, you can't be absolute of what year we are in with world lines. I know it sounds convenient, but that's just the way it is. You have the internet as well, if you can get through the media cloak you can produce your own casualty report. Most 3rd world countries have no systematic propaganda system.

ThatsJustWeird
Also, Titor NEVER stated that they were losing the war. So why would the gov's report be staggering? And where are these increasingly worse Waco type events occuring? Since we're about 5 years in (which would be longer than the first civil war btw), whole states should be involved in these events now. And since 2008 is almost over ALL states should be seeing intense battles right now.

I never stated we're losing the war, people just lose confidence when they are persistently bombarded by Waco type events. These events occur all across the country. Again you can't really say we're 5 years in. It steadily gets worse over time, I'm sure there will be an event that increases the intensity. It's 2008 and it's at our doorstep, meaning we're a step away to a door that opens it all up, that is considering world lines do "converge” and relate in appearance.

ThatsJustWeird
Remember the rebels are the ones who isolated the gov to the cities.

Titor joins the rebels in 2011

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Ahhh, so typical

"Titor is right he predicted this and that and this and that and this."

-that stuff did not happen

"That was his world line, so there is no way to compare the two"

Ok, so there is no way to disprove John to you. No matter what logic is presented, there is a neat little reason why it does not apply. Fine, how about you use Titor's own words, his own explanation for how time travel works and then explain how ever planned on getting anything back to the people that sent him on his way. No making up stuff based on anything else. You cannot use other time travel theories, you cannot convolute it with new science. John explained it quiote thouroughly. So you use his words, his explanation and then tell me how he is going to "retrieve" anything for anyone. That is the nail in this coffin but so far not one Titor fan on ATS can tackle that one. You all say things like "you need to educate yourself on quantum theory" and "Maybe if you understood quantum phyisics...." Gotcha, do not bother with that, it is not an answer. Actually use Johns words and you will soon see that you hero either lied, is insane, or lied. It is one of those 3.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

cern 1999

This is almost too easy.

Here is your abstract from your quote:

Abstract. This paper considers the evolution of the relation between gravitational theory and cosmology from the development of the first simple quantitative cosmological models in 1917 to the sophistication of our cosmological models at the turn of the millenium. It is structured around a series of major ideas that have been fundamental in developing today's models, namely: 1, the idea of a cosmological model; 2, the idea of an evolving universe; 3, the idea of astronomical observational tests; 4, the idea of physical structure development; 5, the idea of causal and visual horizons; 6, the idea of an explanation of spacetime geometry; and 7, the idea of a beginning to the universe. A final section considers relating our simplified models to the real universe, and a series of related unresolved issues that need investigation.

I notice absolutely NO MENTION of CERN or Microsingularities in that link.

I am so sorry that there was more than one page there for you to go through. I thought that perhaps you could make past the opening paragraph and do a little reading. Tell you what, if I get really bored, I will find the specific page I want you to read again and give it to you. Of course, you did not say anything about the first link that was much easier for you to read, I am sure. Amazing isnt it that you asked for links and got some. Now when are you ever going to provide ANYTHING that backs up this little fairy tale? Oh you cant because of what a perfect little hoax it is. That is fine, I understand you are all to ignorant and apparently too lazy to read much of anything. Perhaps if you read Titor' stuff, you would not be so quick to stand up, raise your hand, and scream YES I BELIEVE CONTRADICTORY SCIENCE AND STATEMENTS THAT COMPLETELY EAT THEMSELVES.

Good for you! Way to admit that you like people to think you are smart and well read but...you have to be just a little smarter than that to see through this crap I guess. I do know it helps to read more than the first paragraph that you see and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ahhh
When all else fails, resort back to the old "he isn't from our worldline" theme. lol
You guys are hilarious.

Originally posted by imitator
You know of Titor's civil war but you don't know of ours

That's because we don't have one. Period.

you can't be absolute of what year we are in with world lines.

Sure I can. We're in 2008. Three months away from 2009.

I know it sounds convenient, but that's just the way it is.

Of course its convenient for you Titorites. Your hero gets to always be right. Anything wrong (which has been everything so far) you guys just chalk it up to the worldline bit.
Still doesn't explain at all the BS. If he's not from this worldline and his worldline obviously is nothing like this one, then why are you guys still all over his (manhood)?

Time to step over into reality.

You have the internet as well, if you can get through the media cloak you can produce your own casualty report. Most 3rd world countries have no systematic propaganda system.

I'm quoting this, just so everyone can see it. I don't have to say a thing, this speaks for itself.
Wow.

I never stated we're losing the war, people just lose confidence when they are persistently bombarded by Waco type events. These events occur all across the country. Again you can't really say we're 5 years in.

Sure I can, because that's what Titor said and THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!!!!! LOL

But go on, explain how his world is completely different from our yet you still believe him.

Titor joins the rebels in 2011

Ok, and?
What does this have to do with anything?

(also, he was obviously too young to join before. Oh wait, he's only 13. He's still too young. So I guess we're supposed ignore that they are committing war crimes right?)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I guess that is the Million dollar question isnt it? Since his world is so different from ours, why is it that he even matters to you? Time traveler, man from another universe, awoken coma patient - all of these people can describe a different world than this one that really does not matter at all because it is so different that you cannot predict anything from it, nor learn from it's history. So even if he was a time traveler...who cares. He cannot tell you your future, it will apparently be different and excused with the world line excuse like everything else. So why would anyone even give him the time of day? Why bother listening to, or paying $500 a pop to read anything he had to say? Why did the family hire a lawyer to go on C2C every other week? What is the point of all of it when he is no different than say...a guy who just claims to be from the future. He cannot prove it, cannot back it up, cannot predict anything. He could be a time traveler or a crazy person or a liar all by those standards so why the hell does he have fans? I guess it is the same as the girls that wrote love letters to Ted Bundy.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

MorningStar8741
Fine, how about you use Titor's own words, his own explanation for how time travel works and then explain how ever planned on getting anything back to the people that sent him on his way. No making up stuff based on anything else. You cannot use other time travel theories, you cannot convolute it with new science. John explained it quiote thouroughly. So you use his words, his explanation and then tell me how he is going to "retrieve" anything for anyone. That is the nail in this coffin but so far not one Titor fan on ATS can tackle that one.

I'm going to assume you already know Titor's explanation on time travel with the Everett Wheeler model and all. If not, I'm not going tuck you into bed and read the story to you.

John Titor:
It is thought that the event called the “Big Bang” was the start of not only this worldline or universe but all worldlines and all universes that make up the superuniverse. It is also thought that the superuniverse can be imagined as an expanding sphere with the big bang in the center. Individual worldliness (or timelines as you call them) can be imagined as lines originating at the center and “trending” toward spiraling around the sphere until they reach the edge. The individual worldlines expand in length and widen as you follow them from the center. Each individual “moment” or “event” on a world line has infinite possibilities or outcomes. Imagine this as a single point with infinite lines shooting away from it, which in turn are made up of points with their own possibilities and outcomes. Now, remember, these individual worldliness with all these points and possibilities are defined by their ability to hold there inhabitants to timelike trips only (no faster than light travel).

How Titor "retrieve" anything for anyone is pretty simple.

You should know there is an infinite number of world lines that Titor returns too. The people that sent Titor on his way assume they have done this infinite number of times and believe in all probability another Titor will return.

John Titor: That is correct, in physical terms, I can never get back to the exact worldline I left from.

ThatsJustWeird
Ahhh
When all else fails, resort back to the old "he isn't from our worldline" theme. lol
You guys are hilarious.

If our universe is perpetually branching in all directions, constantly renewing itself with each branch, then yeah that would be the theme.

However worldlines can converge and look alike.... the sh%t has and will hit the fan.

ThatsJustWeird
Still doesn't explain at all the BS. If he's not from this worldline and his worldline obviously is nothing like this one, then why are you guys still all over his (manhood)?

Civil War or WWIII would be a major spacetime event that could vibrate throughout the multiverse in varying degrees. The 1st Civil War was fought over freedom, and again the 2nd will be over freedom. 'Ridiculous' to think program doesn't violate Posse Comitatus, As you can see we are the enemy, it is at our doorstep, America is divided about our freedom. That last doorstep is here, you should know the door is wide open, when it walks in the bottom will fall out from accumulation of events. Russia Warns Georgia against Support for US War on in Iran

John Titor: The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I am quite impressed at your ability to copy and paste without even understanding what you just posted. It is pretty clear what you are missing. I will give you a hint.

You should know there is an infinite number of world lines that Titor returns too. The people that sent Titor on his way assume they have done this infinite number of times and believe in all probability another Titor will return.

John Titor: That is correct, in physical terms, I can never get back to the exact worldline I left from.

yeah....I will give you a little time to see if that helps any. Thanks for not only proving me right, but completely illustrating it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
To all the lurkers out there, I would encourage you to read this thread, and see if any of it is applicable to THIS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are looking for my post about 1/2 way down.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

...I am so sorry that there was more than one page there for you to go through. I thought that perhaps you could make past the opening paragraph and do a little reading. ...

The link you provided was to a paid journal. The paragraph posted was the ONLY information given.

If it was so "easy" to find, why didn't you go ahead an post it?

I will repeat myself.

Post me the links (with excerpts) from 2000 or Jan/Feb 2001 where people were talking about CERN making microsingularities.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I am quite impressed at your ability to copy and paste without even understanding what you just posted. It is pretty clear what you are missing. I will give you a hint.

yeah....I will give you a little time to see if that helps any. Thanks for not only proving me right, but completely illustrating it.

Oh MorningStar8741 your such a tease, how could I copy and paste my own words lol......

I'm sure your just buying time because you just don't know what to think. You should think why you are asking me a question...hint.... it's a simple answer as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Man I lost count on the Taser Death's this year, was counting at least 3 or more deaths a month.

BUT THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE!

Policeman commits suicide over Taser death

CONTROVERSIAL Taser stun guns — widely used by Australian police forces — have been linked to two deaths in New York in the past week.

Following the death of a mentally disturbed man who was Tasered by police outside his Brooklyn apartment last week, the police lieutenant who authorised use of the stun gun committed suicide

Policeman commits suicide over Taser death

In Victoria, Taser use is restricted to special police squads. Tasers deliver a disabling electric shock and are intended to avoid the use of lethal force.

However, they have been linked to numerous deaths and are reputed to have caused fatal heart attacks.

John Titor: there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pat Robertson !!!

Robertson: Nuke strikes in US after the election

Pat Robertson, in a new update to his Web site, states that, "we have between 75 and 120 days before the Middle East starts spinning out of control."

[edit on 3-10-2008 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

...I am so sorry that there was more than one page there for you to go through. I thought that perhaps you could make past the opening paragraph and do a little reading. ...

The link you provided was to a paid journal. The paragraph posted was the ONLY information given.

If it was so "easy" to find, why didn't you go ahead an post it?

I will repeat myself.

Post me the links (with excerpts) from 2000 or Jan/Feb 2001 where people were talking about CERN making microsingularities.

Pay for the journal ya freeloader. Sorry, guess I did not think about it since I already subscribe, it was pretty easy to find. I think you better read the terms and conditions both there and here before asking me to repost copyrighted material here that I have no permission to but I will be happy to go find a free one. When I get another 30 seconds, I will look, in the meantime, you can acknowledge the first link I sent. You asked and got it and failed to say thanks since you cannot deny what that one says can ya? I spent 20 seconds and got one out of 2 for you and the other you would have if say, you were not cheap. Imagine what I will find if I actually try.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join