It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
ok If you like I will type this Really slow

You can type it in Japanese, in Greek, or however you want. Doesn't change a thing I said.

So your saying Titor didn't mention bikes or tires???

When there's a 10 year civil war going on then NUCLEAR war on top of that do you honestly think the average person will be thinking about the price of oil or that oil will have any kind of importance?
Titor never mentioned anything about $200 oil or that that will be the reason people know about bikes.

I'm thinking he mentioned something about Non-lethal weapon systems that prove to be quite lethal, and that the police would not be prosecuted for using them.

He said new weapons will be developed. And he never mentioned anything about police not being prosecuted.
All of that is irrelevant anyway. There's a war going on. Do you think soldiers and police will use tasers in a war?

Get real.

He also refers to the president in 08 as he/she, is only concerned with his/her base.

Ok...and?
What does this have to do with Hillary?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
And you know what is further interesting, Titor alluded that Chinese forcibly annexed Japan and Australia repelled a Chinese invasion.

No he didn't....

And just recently China has threatened Japan and Austraia both. It seems like Titor could well be true.

Umm....no China hasn't....(unless I somehow missed it. Could you provide a link?)
That wouldn't be wise at all on their part....
Titor was a fraud.

China has in no way threatened Australia. They Might hate the US But they don't mind us Aussies. We do a lot of business togeather.

Nth Korea on the other hand & Also Indonesia have recently made threats against Australia.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Simulacra, since you are in the UK, I have to take an issue with this here.

Americans do not need or want a civil war and it wouldn't be good for the UK either. I can expound on why civil war would totally suck for America, but I don't think I need to. It's not an idea I like to contemplate.

I invite you to read the post below for my opinion on Titor. It's a bit different from yours. It makes the argument for disbelief in Titor based on the fact that he was a jerk. :^)

The John Titor Haters Club

You'll change your tune about that if Bush really dose Cancell the 2008 Elections & declares martial Law.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
wasnt it titor who also said that we would have a lot of waco and columbine events right before the civil war?? we sure are having a lot of school shootings lately!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokinbbl
wasnt it titor who also said that we would have a lot of waco and columbine events right before the civil war?? we sure are having a lot of school shootings lately!!

No...
He never mentions Columbine and he says the war starts out as monthly Waco type events.
Right now we should have had at least 48 Waco events that have steadily grown worse.

2008 is a couple of weeks away which means the war should have spread to all 50 states by now.

Nada.

Oh well, maybe the Mayan 2012 predictions will come true

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It seems that 2008 is yet another key date to follow. It's a little frustrating to understand what he meant saying "...'by' 2008 you will find out." This could mean anything from starting,middle or end of 2008. Since his previous predictions before 2008 did not exactly offer a clear road map to the future (both overtly & covertly) than his predictions of 2008 and beyond must be taken at face value. Indeed if the civil war turns violent than there has to be a more accurate focal point (Olympics/Bike tires in 08) because peoples lives will be on the line. If there is a deviation meaning our future has changed than simply put his predictions cannot be relied upon. Therefore 'on' 2008 everyone will find out.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Firestorm]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i still think most of you finger pointers don't understand the many worlds theroy.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh! What is that?

Yeah talks of nuclear war between Israël and it's neighboors! Preparing people to it?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Oh! What is that?

Yeah talks of nuclear war between Israël and it's neighboors! Preparing people to it?

Why are you posting that in this thread?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
hmmmm

i wonder how this fits in with this thread

probably nothing of great importance huh TJW

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Isn't that a little worrying?

With Bhutto's death and the prospect of an overthrow of Pakistani leadership, the nukes raining down on Israel could come from somewhere we didn't expected... like Pakistan.

2008 eh?

Anyway we should carefully look at the situation no matters if it matters with Titor's world.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
hmmmm

i wonder how this fits in with this thread

probably nothing of great importance huh TJW

You are absolutely correct in that it's nothing of great importance. Do you people actually take the time to do any research at all!? Or do you just post anything with a scary title.
Honestly man, there is so much...BS....in that blog (that's another thing, it's a blog - meaning someone opinion - not even an article, lol) that I honestly don't know where to begin.

Even if I did go over it, it's completely irrelevant in this thread. We're supposed to be knee deep in a Civil War right now. Titor never mentioned any police state.

Get real man. I know you want this police state or whatever to come but, as I've said many times already, a police state in a country the size and with as many people as the U.S. is extremely improbable. Especially since it would be a logistical nightmare. Any attempts to try to establish a police state will not fail in a matter of months or years, but in a matter of minutes. And I mean that quite litterally.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeirdAny attempts to try to establish a police state will not fail in a matter of months or years, but in a matter of minutes. And I mean that quite litterally.

Care to expound upon this? Why exactly to you think a police state would be impossible to implement in the U.S.? It seems to me that the players are already in position. Hand out bigger guns and lots of over-time to existing LEOs, and voila!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
Care to expound upon this? Why exactly to you think a police state would be impossible to implement in the U.S.? It seems to me that the players are already in position. Hand out bigger guns and lots of over-time to existing LEOs, and voila!

Look at Iraq right now. Despite superior weapons (bigger guns as you say), technology, etc. we still can't control it.
We have states bigger than Iraq!
We also have 300,000,000 more people!

There isn't a force in the world that could effectively control that size and population for any period of time.

If you're using some watered down definition of police state, in which you simply mean more restricted freedoms, even that is limited in a country like the U.S. (despite what all the fear mongering blogs tell you). If you look at the whole history of the U.S. (going back to when this country was first founded) you will see that that goes through its ups and downs but with the way our culture is and how our political systems are set up, you won't see anything sustained. Something extremely drastic would have to occur (and I mean drastic. The U.S. has seen a lot in it's history, but we would have to see something we've never seen before...) in order to change the systems we have in place and our cultural mindsets.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
If you're using some watered down definition of police state, in which you simply mean more restricted freedoms, even that is limited in a country like the U.S.

well there is far more to it than just that. to truly have an effective police state you must have a clear and present group of dissenters to justify the measures in place. the majority of citizens(US) will choose the path of neutrality, between being a rebel/cop. the police WILL take advantage of complacent behavior, keeping the weak firmly under their thumb.

you assume all americans will jump up to fight this war? i dont believe that to be the case, and according to titor this is most certainly not the case.

you speak of american history, but do you recall human history? this form of control is old, and has been improved century after century. the down side to our dilemma is that "they" will have superior supplies and forms of communication.

i do agree with you though.

something major has to take place. something large enough to justify search and seizures across the nation. im leaning toward an act of war from within the states. altho humans are fickle, so their really is no telling how/what will cause this to happen(if it does happen at all).

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul is tallied ZERO votes in Sutton, NH

GreyChampion (4 hours ago) at YouTube video:

First we find the truth peacefully. If the government will not be honest with we the people, then we the people will use force if necessary.

use legitimate evidence to fix this catastrophe. We can win through persuasion.

If we can't though, oil up your guns and buy ammo.

www.youtube.com...

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

being from the future and having his years wrong would make him the dumbest and most under estimated person to time travel

he was wrong, hes debunked, let this thread die

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Seriously man.

And why are you discussing Ron Paul in a John Titor thread?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
titor claimed the 08 olympics wouldn't happen and that indeed there wouldn't be any more for decades... so right there is a way bigger, even less ambiguous test.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And why are you discussing Ron Paul in a John Titor thread?

Because he's one important spearhead of the revolution, resistance to the all powerful government and the coming crisis. If he's killed, all bets are off.

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join