It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Actually, the Y2K bug did exist. It was fixed before it had any affect, but it would have done some severe damage to computer dependent facilities. However, it was fixed with a patch beforehand, something that any body working in the field would have made sure was done.

Indeed, and I never put forward the idea that it did not exist. It existed in Titor's timeline/story as well. The difference being, Titor was asked if there was anything that had surprised him... and the Y2K thing apparently had, because according to his timeline, it basically shut down most computers and the internet.

That did not happen in our timeline. In our timeline, the stupid programming snafu was fixed.

I can only imagine how easy Titor's reality would have come to fruition if not for the benificient spirit of the internet, which reveals both truth and ugliness.

I would imagine things would have happened quite easily the way Titor claimed, if Y2K had been as devestating as they had thought it might.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
Also, I want to see a link about this biker being tasered. Until I see a link, I'm going to have to go ahead and assume you're just making up stories.

Taser On Bike Rider

www.abcnews.go.com...
A Glenn County sheriff's deputy shot a man with a Taser gun for allegedly riding his bike at night without proper lighting.

I suppose the cop was to fat to run down a intoxicated cyclist, I would wager there is more to the story than we'll ever know. Next thing you know, they will pass legislation requiring Walmart bicycle license plates with RFID chips.

What's that, no bicycle license plate with your name tag on it.. ZAP BUZZzz

I'd be pretty damned surprised if a CIVIL WAR broke out right outside my house.

Titor said, The conflict was not about taking and holding ground. I doubt you will see that first, outright open fighting comes much later anyway, or at least it does on Titor's worldline.

No, a civil war hasn't started. There may be slight civil unrest due to the division in politics, but no one's outright fighting. A protest in Washington doesn't count as a civil war, despite how much you want one.

Yes it's started, some are fighting back, and the state militias are set on READY. But you will not see this, or be expressed in the media. We are at a very fragile point in time, it's to the point where you have to watch what you say online, simply because they think everyone is the enemy. For example: if you say in your email, "my girlfriend is the bomb" they will probably raid your house.. When I say raid, they'll find several ways of exploiting your rights, and remember.. The Civil War is about Order and Rights.

The government controlled media wants you to believe all is good, but we know that's not true. Since you mention "civil unrest" It's 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep. SWAT Team Shoots Baby, Kills Mom in Drug Raid Gone Wrong

It's at your doorstep. They can bust through your door anytime, even if your not a bad guy at all.

What don't you understand about 1-2% divergence? I said this before - a 1-2% divergence doesn't mean the difference between the Y2K problem, a CIVIL WAR, 2 billion deaths.

Well that depends if you nip it at the bud, I think your stuck at 1-2% divergence.

Titor's 2% divergence has long passed and changed since, but probably not big enough to stop what is coming, this has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Some things even Titor can't transcend here, especially when events have already been set in motion long ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitatorTaser On Bike Rider

www.abcnews.go.com...
A Glenn County sheriff's deputy shot a man with a Taser gun for allegedly riding his bike at night without proper lighting.

Alright, I'm going to assume you didn't read the article and pick this one apart. The man was stopped for having improper lighting on his bicycle at night-time, an offense in most states. He was going to be arrested for being drunk in public and resisted arrest, tried to flee by foot. What did you expect, for the officer to just let him go because any more force than that would have been too much work for him? I don't understand how or why you think this has anything to do with a civil war breaking out because there was no controversy over this, as it seems. The man was wrestling with a police officer and got tased - his fault, end of story.

Titor said, The conflict was not about taking and holding ground. I doubt you will see that first, outright open fighting comes much later anyway, or at least it does on Titor's worldline.

Titor specifically said that a CIVIL WAR would be very noticable in 2008, and guess what? We're two months into '08 and I don't think we're anywhere near to being CLOSE to a civil war.

Yes it's started, some are fighting back, and the state militias are set on READY. But you will not see this, or be expressed in the media. We are at a very fragile point in time, it's to the point where you have to watch what you say online, simply because they think everyone is the enemy. For example: if you say in your email, "my girlfriend is the bomb" they will probably raid your house.. When I say raid, they'll find several ways of exploiting your rights, and remember.. The Civil War is about Order and Rights.

I just told a friend of mine, jokingly, that I was going to fly a plane into his house... 2 weeks ago. Still no raid.

Anyway, you seem to base a lot of your information on what is NOT in the media. If someone suspected of terrorism was raided in your neighborhood, it would be picked up by local media, but not national media, but still picked up nonetheless if you haven't already heard about certain occasions yourself. Therefore, I want to see some PROOF, sir. Links, books, pictures taken from your phone of a newspaper, SOMETHING that justifies the crap you're spewing.

The government controlled media wants you to believe all is good, but we know that's not true. Since you mention "civil unrest" It's 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep. SWAT Team Shoots Baby, Kills Mom in Drug Raid Gone Wrong

I'll be the bigger man and admit to you that the story posted is a very interesting one, but very, very doubtful that it has anything to do with John Titor's civil war or anything relating to it. It would be a stretch to even say that it was due to stripped rights of an individual, or it could possibly be a *gasp* MISTAKE. Yes, we're all humans, and we make mistakes. Not everything done by the government is deliberate.

Well that depends if you nip it at the bud, I think your stuck at 1-2% divergence.

Titor's 2% divergence has long passed and changed since, but probably not big enough to stop what is coming, this has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Some things even Titor can't transcend here, especially when events have already been set in motion long ago.

I just don't get how you STILL believe in this nonsense. If nothing else has happened (Y2K, WACO events, martial law, police states, civil war), why do you think we're doomed? Why aren't you even considering the fact that he was a hoax when much more evidence is going in THAT direction and no evidence whatsoever is being presented with "your" crowd?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here's the one comment by Titor that I find remarkably curious. He said something to the effect of "How do you tell someone that 100,000 people are going to be dead by tomorrow" (paraphrased, because I am too lazy to look up the original quote).

Now, as far as I know, there are only 3 events in modern history in which more than 100,000 people died in less than 24 hours. Those events were Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the tsunami in Asia. It is doubly ironic that, while the exact count wasn't 100,000, all the media labeled it as 100,000.

And if you think that a civil war isn't brewing already, you have your head in the sand. People are getting fed up, but (and here's the key) it hasn't PERSONALLY affected enough people yet. Yeah, it's a bad thing to see an anonymous drunk dude on a bicycle get tasered, but it's a little more ominous and the feelings get a little harsher when people start to see grandmothers/grandfathers being tasered and shot to death by police.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Poland Says It Has Agreed to US Shield

Here's one BIG STEP towards a Russian preventive strike against Europe and the US. For China, we'll see what China does, but I've already saw in the news that Russia wasn't giving anymore military to China because the russian generals feared how China could use those weapons against Russia itself... this is one step towards a China-Russia confrontation. There's also the Kosovo thing that could be bad for relations, not to mention Iran.

When I asked my father what could change the people's view of the world in a matter of months, he said an economic depression. I didn't talk about anything else. 2008 seems to be the year. If the reports about the FED liying about their gold stocks are reals and it shows up in the press, it's over.

By saying Ron Paul was a part of the ``revolution`` I was talking about the spirit and the ideas he carries. A vote for Paul is a vote against the government, the NWO, the establishment, THE SYSTEM. That's why I think he is very important in the scheme of things.

And not to mention the whole election fraud going on, the Hillary VS McCain final round... a warmongerer VS a witch.... yay for democracy. Obama won't be nominated, and that will anger a lot of people who believe in this fake guy.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitchiloBy saying Ron Paul was a part of the ``revolution`` I was talking about the spirit and the ideas he carries. A vote for Paul is a vote against the government, the NWO, the establishment, THE SYSTEM. That's why I think he is very important in the scheme of things.

I find this statement a little curious. Assuming the NWO stuff is real (this is a very general statement, I haven't read TOO much on it), the next person in Office is going to be the person the NWO wants to be in Office. There's no question about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I don't understand how or why you think this has anything to do with a civil war breaking out because there was no controversy over this, as it seems. The man was wrestling with a police officer and got tased - his fault, end of story.

Legend,
It's odd that your more interested in the cyclist and not about those who died by Taser in January. I just threw the cyclist story in because I thought it was interesting. Being tased for riding a bike at night without proper lighting is total nonsense. Did you not see the words allegedly or suspicion in that article, this is one of those Nazi police-state stories, papers, please.. Welcome to Nazi America.

You ask, what it has anything to do with Titor.. it = deadly, non-lethal weapons.. 2008 the time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

Five men have died so far this year after being tasered.

* Jan 4th: Brandon Smiley, 27, Mobile County, Alabama, after becoming violent with the crew of an ambulance taking him to the hospital for treatment for a suspected drug overdose.

* Jan 4th: Ryan Rich, 33, Las Vegas, Nevada (unidentified in original article), after driving erratically, crashing into a wall, and trying to resist police removing him from his vehicle.

* Jan 9th: Otis C. Anderson, 36, Fayetteville, North Carolina, asked police for help, then ran, encountered police again, become combatitive, was shocked, then stopped breathing during his arrest.

* Jan 11th: Xavier Jones, 29, Coral Gables, Florida, "became unresponsive" after police responding to calls about a man at a party being disruptive shocked him for resisting arrest.

* Jan 15th: Mark C. Backlund, 29, Fridley, Minnesota, unidentified in the original article, shocked after he "became uncooperative" with police after a car accident.

It's about to get worse, TASER/Mossberg to Produce Dedicated Less-Lethal Shotgun, what's interesting, these things have gone from non-lethal to less-lethal. They have yet to admit lethal.

Titor specifically said that a CIVIL WAR would be very noticable in 2008, and guess what? We're two months into '08 and I don't think we're anywhere near to being CLOSE to a civil war.

Titor never said, very noticeable in 2008? If anything of it being noticeable in Titor's world, it would be in 2012. Maybe you mean.. according to Titor's words.. By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep.

And indeed, it is at everyone’s doorstep.

I just told a friend of mine, jokingly, that I was going to fly a plane into his house... 2 weeks ago. Still no raid.

Joking around in your email is no laughing matter now days.

Well now, I'm sure you've been raided without your knowledge, especially if your connected to AT&T. And who knows, you may have just made their cyberterrorist hit list, the government can turn Gmail's servers and AT&T's switches into tools of surveillance without any court oversight.

SWAT Team Shoots Baby, Kills Mom in Drug Raid Gone Wrong

very doubtful that it has anything to do with John Titor's civil war or anything relating to it.

SWAT Raids have steadily increased every month! The raids, do cause property damage. "Nonlethal flashbangs" used to disorient its victims can burn carpets and even start fires, and innocent people die. John Titor said, Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

And remember, the Civil War is about order and rights.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It is interesting that the odds are there will be a character like "John Titor" who turns out to right, simply because there is always a person vaguely predicting impending dooms. Not because they came from the future.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitatorLegend,
It's odd that your more interested in the cyclist and not about those who died by Taser in January. I just threw the cyclist story in because I thought it was interesting. Being tased for riding a bike at night without proper lighting is total nonsense. Did you not see the words allegedly or suspicion in that article, this is one of those Nazi police-state stories, papers, please.. Welcome to Nazi America.

You ask, what it has anything to do with Titor.. it = deadly, non-lethal weapons.. 2008 the time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

You clearly didn't read the article properly, if you even read past the title. He was tased for being drunk and resisting arrest, not for riding a bike without proper lighting equipment. Resisting arrest is against the law where I'm from. Once again, this doesn't prove that there is a civil war going on in our country. A million incidents of people being arrested for breaking the law doesn't prove a civil war.

Repeat this paragraph with all your taser-incidents.

Titor never said, very noticeable in 2008? If anything of it being noticeable in Titor's world, it would be in 2012. Maybe you mean.. according to Titor's words.. By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep.

And indeed, it is at everyone’s doorstep.

No it's not. First off, a CIVIL WAR at my doorstep would be very noticible. You're twisting his words to fit your own agenda. If I can walk outside and not worry about being shot to death for existing or having a certain opinion about anything... hell, even being yelled at (Westboro Baptist Church style) or anything that even resembles civil unrest, I'd say the civil war is not at my doorstep.

Do you even know what a 'war' is?

The dictionary
War:

1. a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.

2. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.

Compare that to the division in our country. It doesn't even come close.

Joking around in your email is no laughing matter now days.

Well now, I'm sure you've been raided without your knowledge, especially if your connected to AT&T. And who knows, you may have just made their cyberterrorist hit list, the government can turn Gmail's servers and AT&T's switches into tools of surveillance without any court oversight.

I'm connected by Comcast and I have a Yahoo e-mail. Either way, it was over my cell phone in which I said it jokingly, which is connected by Metro PCS in the south florida area. There are no other phone logs they can search through, so the only way I'm going to be 'raided' is if they do it rather bluntly, and so far, I haven't been taken in for government questioning.

SWAT Raids have steadily increased every month! The raids, do cause property damage. "Nonlethal flashbangs" used to disorient its victims can burn carpets and even start fires, and innocent people die. John Titor said, Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

And remember, the Civil War is about order and rights.

Once again, if you're raided by SWAT for no reason whatsoever, you can take them to the courts and make quite a bit of money out of them. I don't see where you're going with this, or how it has anything to do with Titor's 'war'.

[edit on 2/4/2008 by Legend]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You clearly didn't read the article properly, if you even read past the title.

Your right, I can't read that article properly, especially when it's from the media cartel. Actually, the way I read it.. It's to manipulate public opinion on the use of Taser's.

I suppose you think we live in a free society where the news media transmits accurate information to it's citizens, and would never warp people's perceptions.

No it's not. First off, a CIVIL WAR at my doorstep would be very noticible. You're twisting his words to fit your own agenda.

We are currently in a Civil War against order and rights, it is destroying us and our Constitution. You really not need to step outside your door to see it. How could I twist Titor's words when they are direct quotes from him?

I like how you used the dictionary, it describes a small part of this War.. New Operation to Put Heavily Armed Officers in Subways ... Militarized police conducting military operations in New York, something seriously wrong with that picture.. matches number 2.

2. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations:

I’m sure you don’t mind giving up your liberty for your freedom do you?. What was that old Titor saying, They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

Once again, if you're raided by SWAT for no reason whatsoever, you can take them to the courts and make quite a bit of money out of them.

Rare.. those type of suits are very difficult to win in court, plus the immunity we grant to the Gestapo and government agencies protects them all to well, it would be extremely difficult for victims to recover from any type of damage.. How it has anything to do with Titor's 'war'. Remember, the Fourth Amendment protects you from unreasonable searches and seizures. Titor's 'War' deals with Constitutional Rights.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Your right, I can't read that article properly, especially when it's from the media cartel. Actually, the way I read it.. It's to manipulate public opinion on the use of Taser's.

I suppose you think we live in a free society where the news media transmits accurate information to it's citizens, and would never warp people's perceptions.

Once again, you're basing your argument based on what you THINK the government does to us. Why would the 'government' cover up a story such as a man getting tasered for not having proper lighting equipment on his bike.

Lets go over this one more time. He was drunk in public. Illegal. He resisted arrest. Illegal. He tried to run. Illegal. Personally, if I were the officer dealing with this man, three strike rule - tased. Simple as that. You still haven't answered my question - what does this incident (or anything like it) have anything to do with Titor's "civil war"? People being tased isn't driving a wedge into our constitution.

We are currently in a Civil War against order and rights, it is destroying us and our Constitution. You really not need to step outside your door to see it. How could I twist Titor's words when they are direct quotes from him?

HE said, word for word, that the civil war would be at everyone's doorstep in 2008. It's not. There is no civil war. At all. A civil war is a WAR between two different factions in the same country. With arms. Guns. Fighting. Like I said, there may be a little unrest within our country, but it's not a war in the slightest bit.

Civil war is NOT THE SAME THING as slight civil unrest, probably due to the election coming up in November, and near this time every 4 years, it's always like this.

I’m sure you don’t mind giving up your liberty for your freedom do you?. What was that old Titor saying, They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

I'm not sure I'm catching what you're saying. Surely, freedom and liberty (in this case, at least) is the same thing.

Rare.. those type of suits are very difficult to win in court, plus the immunity we grant to the Gestapo and government agencies protects them all to well, it would be extremely difficult for victims to recover from any type of damage.. How it has anything to do with Titor's 'war'. Remember, the Fourth Amendment protects you from unreasonable searches and seizures. Titor's 'War' deals with Constitutional Rights.

Immunity just means that they can get away with a crime. If someone sues for unlawful arrest or something of that nature, they still get money from SOMEWHERE, probably federal bank accounts.

Okay, so let me sum this up for you. You're basing your argument, knowing that the Titor story was a big hoax, on what the government is PROBABLY doing. You have no proof of anything except for link to news sites, which you admit yourself that they are doctored by the government. You don't believe your own proof, so what are you going on about? I don't understand you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Legend

Wow... Quite a thread here. Is there civil war in the USA? No, Not quite on the scale the skeptics speak of and the believers fear. However, the civil unrest is undeniable in my opinion. 2008 is supposed to be the year that it becomes self evident on everyones door step. Who's to say what the catalyst will be? The Ron Paul crowd my explode if voter fraud is ever proven. Lord knows the media bias is self evident. The war between Scientology and Anon could escalate into something unimaginable. Maybe another Katrina type event where the government denys basic aid will infuriate the people into action... Who can say?

Their are definitely two americas right now. One that trusts the government and one that doesn't and the rift between the two has never been so big. One america is willing to give up liberty for security and the other side is not.

I wait to see if the olympics will happen this year.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
However, the civil unrest is undeniable in my opinion.

Then you have no idea what civil unrest means....

Even if there was civil unrest anywhere in the U.S., who cares!?
We're supposed to be in the middle of a civil war right now.

2008 is supposed to be the year that it becomes self evident on everyones door step.

No, the civil war was supposed to be on everyone's door step by 2008. Meaning Alaska and Hawaii should be seeing battles now.

The Ron Paul crowd my explode if voter fraud is ever proven.

You're joking right?
1. The Ron Paul crowd consists of people on the internet sitting in their mother's basement.
2. If voter fraud is ever proven, it probably wouldn't involve Paul. He's not even in the double digits as far as national support. There is no need for any voter fraud. Any voter fraud would be in favor of Paul in that Paul got MORE votes than he actually did.

The war between Scientology and Anon could escalate into something unimaginable.

Get real man...
This doesn't even garner a complete response. Do you guys actually believe the stuff you post or are you just posting to be funny or something?

Their are definitely two americas right now. One that trusts the government and one that doesn't and the rift between the two has never been so big. One america is willing to give up liberty for security and the other side is not.

lol
Name ONE period in American history where we have not been split. Again, get real. Read your history or something. NOTHING you see now is new.

I wait to see if the olympics will happen this year.

For what?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

- what does this incident (or anything like it) have anything to do with Titor's "civil war"? People being tased isn't driving a wedge into our constitution.

The cyclist story reminds me of.. Utah Highway Patrol Taser's a man for allegedly speeding. The bicyclist or the Utah incident could have ended deadly with the use of a Taser, if you haven't noticed people do die from them. When a state or government starts to hurt people for asking questions, they are driving a wedge into our constitution.

HE said, word for word, that the civil war would be at everyone's doorstep in 2008.

Okay, so let me sum this up for you. You're basing your argument, knowing that the Titor story was a big hoax,

Again your going by Titor's worldline, but anyway yeah I think it's at our doorstep. They are destroying our Constitution and our laws, you must realize the enemy has an upper hand on us, such as government, military, media and police. Lies and deception keeps them in control, they don't want you to know there is a War upon us, maybe that is why you don't see it. If you trust and believe in these political and economic foes, you will never see it coming.

I never said it was a hoax, and I don't think it matters, long as you realize there's really a Civil War. Like several have mentioned before, one more major event and it may become much more visible.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Wrong. 2011

Titor said, On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

Titor doesn't even mention the middle of our Civil War, on our world line! If you have the dates for our worldline, please post them..

[edit on 6-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The cyclist story reminds me of.. Utah Highway Patrol Taser's a man for allegedly speeding. The bicyclist or the Utah incident could have ended deadly with the use of a Taser, if you haven't noticed people do die from them. When a state or government starts to hurt people for asking questions, they are driving a wedge into our constitution.

Are you going to answer my question about how this resembles a civil war (or even spark slight controversy) or are you going to keep posting news articles?

Again your going by Titor's worldline, but anyway yeah I think it's at our doorstep. They are destroying our Constitution and our laws, you must realize the enemy has an upper hand on us, such as government, military, media and police. Lies and deception keeps them in control, they don't want you to know there is a War upon us, maybe that is why you don't see it. If you trust and believe in these political and economic foes, you will never see it coming.

Am I being punk'd? Seriously? Once again you're basing your argument on something that is POSSIBLY happening around us, no proof of anything you have stated (except for the 3 or 4 tasering articles) - what are you trying to accomplish?

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Wrong. 2011

Titor said, On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

Yeah, he said in 2011, his America is in the middle of a civil war. He also said that the civil war would be evident and AT OUR DOORSTEP in 2008. Are you comprehending this?

Titor doesn't even mention the middle of our Civil War, on our world line! If you have the dates for our worldline, please post them..

So... you know as well as the rest of us do that our 'timeline' is completely different from his, but you still want to believe that we're basically dead in '12, the same way that his world crashed? You make no sense man.

Is he a hoax or not?

EDIT:

Originally posted by titorite
The war between Scientology and Anon could escalate into something unimaginable.

Are you kidding me? Like... is that a joke? Seriously? Holy crap. Anon's 'raid' on scientology is nothing more than a group of about 6 people yelling 'WE DO NOT FORGIVE' at a building.

[edit on 2/6/2008 by Legend]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

BS
You're talking about a CIVIL WAR in the most powerful nation on earth. There is no way in the world you could even come close to keeping that secret. Any suggestion you can is beyond laughable into the realm of sheer ignorance and/or stupidity.
Titor never stated this would be some secret civil war. He also said THEY had the upper hand AGAINST the government (remember he states the cities are isolated because of them).

I never said it was a hoax, and I don't think it matters, long as you realize there's really a Civil War.

You have no idea what a civil war is. Please read a history book, or look around the world at countries that are currently experiencing a civil war. The U.S. is not even remotely close to any form of civil war.
Even in the 1960s when things were MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than they are now, we still weren't even remotely close to a civil war.

Wrong. 2011

LOL
He was answering a question that directly asked him about 2011. He didn't mean literally in the middle then. The war lasts from 2004-2015. Which means approx. next year (2009) would be the literal middle of the war.

He says many times that he thinks what happened in his worldline would happen in ours.
There are no dates for our worldline simply because Titor was a hoax and there will NOT be a civil war or anything close to it despite how badly you want millions of people to die.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here is the relevant quote by John Titor.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

And here is the quote regarding the 100,000 people dying. I put in a few sentences before and after so that the context can be viewed.

I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don't want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don't blame them.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Here is the relevant quote by John Titor.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

And here is the quote regarding the 100,000 people dying. I put in a few sentences before and after so that the context can be viewed.

I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don't want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don't blame them.

So I want to use these quotes and reiterate. The "war" started in 2004, and it would be very noticable in 2008, 'consume' everyone in '12, and end in 2015 with a nuke.

Why are we bringing this debate back to square one? I just don't have the energy to come back here after a year and a half to explain the hoax to a NEW generation of titorites. The pictures he posted were proven to be a hoax, the video he promised never surfaced, though some claim to have it and refuse to share it with the world, there are countless holes in his story, and what is a glaring "defense" for his story, he threw in the timeline theory with the 1-2% divergence so that people will defend him for years to come.

We waited until 2000. No Y2K problem. We waited until 2004. No civil war. We waited until 2008. Olympics weren't canceled (so far, anything can happen). What more proof do you need? How much evidence do you (imitator) need thrown in front of you for you to just wake up?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Wow ThatsJustWeird.... your quite arrogant.

I wouldn't be surprised if you told me your Alaskan.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Legend

Legend. You are ignorant about Anonymous. Follow the ATS motto and deny ignorance. For the record I am so far from anonymous that search engine turn out my home address on the first page. But that doesn't mean I disagree with Anonymous as an organization.

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join