It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Legend. You are ignorant about Anonymous. Follow the ATS motto and deny ignorance. For the record I am so far from anonymous that search engine turn out my home address on the first page. But that doesn't mean I disagree with Anonymous as an organization.

Don't assume that I don't know anything about 'anonymous'. In fact, the way you talk about 'them', it would be safe to assume you're just as ignorant as you assume I am. Tell me, what do you agree with when it comes to 'Anonymous'?

Also, answer me this, what does this have to do with John Titor or a civil war? Titor clearly stated that this wasn't a religious war, especially between so-called-hackers and a religious cult. Please, if you want to give input on Anonymous, go back to 4chan. It's completely irrelevent to the dicsussion.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Wow ThatsJustWeird.... your quite arrogant.

I wouldn't be surprised if you told me your Alaskan.

1. What does being Alaskan have to do with anything? Are all people in Alaska arrogant? (This is a serious question)
And no I'm not Alaskan. I haven't even been there yet (but probably will someday. I've heard how beautiful it is up there).

2. Arrogant about what? How is stating nothing but facts being arrogant?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend

So... you know as well as the rest of us do that our 'timeline' is completely different from his, but you still want to believe that we're basically dead in '12, the same way that his world crashed? You make no sense man.

If you knew that our 'timeline' is some what different from Titor's, then why all of you carry on about events that should of happened at certain time frames in our world, that makes no sense at all.. What makes sense, some of Titor's events and hints, are impossible to avoid, especially when its seen forthcoming.

here is an example of one..

I think Wolf Blitzer see's a Democratic dream ticket forthcoming. Titor said, The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.. I need not explain this one.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You're talking about a CIVIL WAR in the most powerful nation on earth. There is no way in the world you could even come close to keeping that secret. Any suggestion you can is beyond laughable into the realm of sheer ignorance and/or stupidity.
Titor never stated this would be some secret civil war.

I didn't say it was a secret War, it's right there in front of you really. The fact is, they're not going to announce a Civil War or tell you a coup d'état. We're not being informed about it, we're being misinformed and systematically conditioned to a particular viewpoint on a daily basis. They choose our Wars and our leaders, it may seem secretive if your comatose to what's really going on around you.

Even in the 1960s when things were MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than they are now, we still weren't even remotely close to a civil war.

Have you no ideal of the techniques used in warfare? This is an inside job
it started from within. Those third world countries in Civil War are not even worthy of comparison. In the long run, what is happening right now.. will make the 60's look like a speck by comparison.

He didn't mean literally in the middle then. The war lasts from 2004-2015. Which means approx. next year (2009) would be the literal middle of the war.

Well, sure if you go by approximation, though Titor does literally mention word for word that it's 2011. Your approx. wouldn't mean for our world line anyway.. You said, We're supposed to be in the middle of a civil war right now. Now tell me where it say's, we're supposed to be in the middle of a CIVIL WAR right now?

despite how badly you want millions of people to die.

What makes you think I want millions to die?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend

Well I was stating that any number of events could turn the civil unrest into civil war. And when I spoke of Anon you replied to me

Are you kidding me? Like... is that a joke? Seriously? Holy crap. Anon's 'raid' on scientology is nothing more than a group of about 6 people yelling 'WE DO NOT FORGIVE' at a building.

This implies that you know next to nothing of Anonymous. They are ALOT more than 6 people yelling we do not forgive at a building. It is not a joke. You are woefully ignorant of a headless cell structure. In particular the cell structure of Anon. Try searching for more info about them on youtube. As for what it has to do with the topic it is directly relevant in that their war could escalate. Especially if (when) they win and bring down the cult of scientology.

Deny ignorance and educate yo'self.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
REPLY TO ThatsJustWeird

1. What does being Alaskan have to do with anything? Are all people in Alaska arrogant? (This is a serious question)
And no I'm not Alaskan. I haven't even been there yet (but probably will someday. I've heard how beautiful it is up there).

2. Arrogant about what? How is stating nothing but facts being arrogant?

I notice that many disinformats happen to be stationed in Alaska. Are all people in alaska arrogant? no. Only the military alaskans

Arrogant about what? Well yeah sure I shall spell it out for you. NP.

Then you have no idea what civil unrest means....

I know exactly what civil unrest means. Just how civil do you think OUR conversation would be in person without this screen to act as a mediator?

Even if there was civil unrest anywhere in the U.S., who cares!?
We're supposed to be in the middle of a civil war right now.

Well since both you and I are paying attention to the subject I would say that qualifies for at least two people caring.

The Ron Paul crowd my explode if voter fraud is ever proven.

You're joking right?
1. The Ron Paul crowd consists of people on the internet sitting in their mother's basement.
2. If voter fraud is ever proven, it probably wouldn't involve Paul. He's not even in the double digits as far as national support. There is no need for any voter fraud. Any voter fraud would be in favor of Paul in that Paul got MORE votes than he actually did.

Well your responses to the above are simply immature unless your under 18.
People on the internet sitting in their mother's basement...tsk tsk and such a childish remark.

As for who voter fraud would involve... well you can speculate all day any way you choose. it doesn't change the fact that our vote tabulation system is very flawed and very easy to manipulate.

The war between Scientology and Anon could escalate into something unimaginable.

Get real man...
This doesn't even garner a complete response. Do you guys actually believe the stuff you post or are you just posting to be funny or something?

If this does not garner a complete response from you then why bother responding at all? Do you ARROGANTLY feel superior to people that understand computer programing language better than you because you have not been hacked to your knowledge? And your arrogant assumption that I am a member of anon is wrong. While I admire them as an organization I stay the heck away from them because I do not know computer language like they do... but I know my words and motivate people to do all kinds of things both good and bad for yours truly and his PC.

And while I know they post to entertain themselves this war on scientology is about more than amusing themselves.

so yeah I think that is enough. You come off as very arrogant and pompous.

Maybe next time you post you will put a little thought and tact into your postings.

Only time will judge.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I love this subject and am just checking in with the thread to see how its going?

To bad it seems to be a fight fest.

People from the future have it right about us.

No wonder JT avoided the people and the food. Both can be very toxic.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

This implies that you know next to nothing of Anonymous. They are ALOT more than 6 people yelling we do not forgive at a building. It is not a joke. You are woefully ignorant of a headless cell structure. In particular the cell structure of Anon. Try searching for more info about them on youtube. As for what it has to do with the topic it is directly relevant in that their war could escalate. Especially if (when) they win and bring down the cult of scientology.

Deny ignorance and educate yo'self.

No, YOU imply that I don't know anything of Anonymous. I can't believe this is even considered to be a cause of Titor's civil war, but whatever - for the sake of argument, I'll humor you.

Firstly, Anon doesn't have the numbers to do anything significant. Don't get me wrong, 4chan has over 100,000 viewers a day, but maybe 1,000 of them would actually get up and do something. Mind you, this is 1,000 people from all around the world.

They raided Tom Green on his FREE INTERNET SHOW.
They raided Hal Turner on his FREE INTERNET SHOW.
They tried to raid Game Stop and EB Games and FAILED - all they managed to do was piss off some employees.

The worst those losers do is steal Myspace passwords, which really isn't as hard as it sounds (isn't saying much, it doesn't even SOUND hard).

What makes you think they're going to do any significant damage to the Church of Scientology? Did you see their last video? They were 'escored' off the property and held up a sign that said, "HONK IF YOU HATE SCIENTOLOGY".

I'm not denying any ignorance, it's quite the contrary. You take Anonymous entirely too seriosuly to even suggest that this may be a cause of an entire CIVIL WAR.

Believe you me, I find this response utterly ridiculous and merits no mention, but you seem to actually believe what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
If you knew that our 'timeline' is some what different from Titor's, then why all of you carry on about events that should of happened at certain time frames in our world, that makes no sense at all.. What makes sense, some of Titor's events and hints, are impossible to avoid, especially when its seen forthcoming.

You're so bent on his worldline being different from ours, but you're also bent that we're going through the same thing. You're really contradicting yourself and you proved MY point so many times that it's becoming difficult to continue this discussion with you.

I think Wolf Blitzer see's a Democratic dream ticket forthcoming. Titor said, The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.. I need not explain this one.

You DO need to explain this one, seeing as we don't know who the president in '09 is.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Legend

I think that comment is pretty self explanatory I have not seen a candidate yet that is really for the people so it really doesn't matter who the president will be they will be focused on retaining their base of power..

we see it everyday the struggle between the Democrats and Republicans
so I don't see why that remark is such a stretch

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I notice that many disinformats happen to be stationed in Alaska. Are all people in alaska arrogant? no. Only the military alaskans

*shrugs*
If you say so....

I know exactly what civil unrest means. Just how civil do you think OUR conversation would be in person without this screen to act as a mediator?

?
I don't understand what you're talking about. I'm talking about civil unrest as defined by the world and in the context of Titor.

I imagine our conversation would be just as civil in person, but I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

Well since both you and I are paying attention to the subject I would say that qualifies for at least two people caring.

Again, I'm talking about in the context of Titor. Titor didn't state there'd be civil unrest now, he said there would be a civil war.
So even if there was civil unrest now, it's irrelevant in this thread because this thread is about the civil war that is supposed to be going on.

Well your responses to the above are simply immature unless your under 18.
People on the internet sitting in their mother's basement...tsk tsk and such a childish remark.

Prove me wrong.
The vast majority of the Ron Paul crowd consists of younger people who use Myspace and sites like that or who are just starting college.
The older people who support Ron Paul tend to be people who are more apt to believe in conspiracies and such. Are there exceptions? Sure. But overall those are the two main forces behind the RP movement.

As for who voter fraud would involve... well you can speculate all day any way you choose. it doesn't change the fact that our vote tabulation system is very flawed and very easy to manipulate.

It may be, but that has nothing to do with Ron Paul.

If this does not garner a complete response from you then why bother responding at all?

To ask if you are serious or not.
Are you??

Do you ARROGANTLY feel superior to people that understand computer programing language better than you because you have not been hacked to your knowledge?

What in the world are you babbling about?

And your arrogant assumption that I am a member of anon is wrong.

Again, what in the world are you talking about?

When have I ever assumed you were a member of anon???
LOL
Even if you were I could care less!
Seriously, who cares about them and who cares about scientology!!??
A bunch of nerds and cult members fighting? Big whoop

What does this have to do with Titor anyway?

so yeah I think that is enough. You come off as very arrogant and pompous.

Please.
I have just responded with FACTS to some of your ridiculous notions.....

Maybe next time you post you will put a little thought and tact into your postings.

That's the thing. I HAVE thought about what I post before I post it. Unlike you who just posts whatever's at the top of your head, without even doing any research to see if it's correct or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm not denying any ignorance, it's quite the contrary.

That much is obvious. If this subject or my posting merit no mention why do you bother with this subject at all?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If this does not garner a complete response from you then why bother responding at all?

To ask if you are serious or not.
Are you??

About this subject yes. You sound less than serious with your sarcastic remarks and shabby attention span.

And your arrogant assumption that I am a member of anon is wrong.

Again, what in the world are you talking about?

When have I ever assumed you were a member of anon???

Shabby attention span because you can't even remember what you posted.

By you:

. Do you guys actually believe the stuff you post or are you just posting to be funny or something?

In the context used it looks very much like you are making an assumption about me and my affiliations.

That's the thing. I HAVE thought about what I post before I post it. Unlike you who just posts whatever's at the top of your head, without even doing any research to see if it's correct or not.

You are more interested in arguing for your own entertainment rather than talking about the subject at hand. You make assumptions and childish remarks to yourself about a subject you are skeptical about.

Grow up, get a more positive hobby , were done here.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

That much is obvious. If this subject or my posting merit no mention why do you bother with this subject at all?

To humor you. If you sincerely believe that Anon could start a national civil war, then you're in the wrong place. I just have more patience than TJW to take my sweet time explain this crap to you. Just, for the love of god, please read up more on the John Titor story before you post here.

This little protest Anon is forming with Scientology isn't even getting media attention from local outlets let alone merit discussion about starting a civil war. It's absolutely ridiculous that it was even brought up. Like, I can't even laugh at the notion, that's how left-field it is.

Actually, I assumed you were a member of Anon. Please read the thread before you attack anyone.

Grow up, get a more positive hobby , were done here.

I don't think that was called for. If you can't handle a simple debate, then you came to the wrong website, buddy. Can we get back to the topic at hand, please?

[edit on 2/8/2008 by Legend]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

An estimated 80 people die of gunshot wounds each day across the US, according to reports.

Mass killings such as last year's Virginia Tech attacks and the 1999 Columbine High School massacre have sparked a fierce debate about gun-licence laws in the US.

Friday, 8 February 2008, 18:53 GMT
Three dead in US college shooting
news.bbc.co.uk...

80*365

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

About this subject yes. You sound less than serious with your sarcastic remarks and shabby attention span.

Because this is a thread about a hoax. Why would I be serious about it?

By you:

. Do you guys actually believe the stuff you post or are you just posting to be funny or something?

In the context used it looks very much like you are making an assumption about me and my affiliations.

*sigh*
This is a misunderstanding on your part. I just told you that I wasn't going to address that. My statement was in general. Do you actually believe the stuff you write? How does your brain come up with some of this stuff?

You are more interested in arguing for your own entertainment rather than talking about the subject at hand.

Are you kidding?
I have talked about the "subject at hand" since near the beginning of this thread! For 3 YEARS!!!!!!
Since Titor is a proven hoax, it IS only entertainment now.

were done here.

We were done years ago. Some people are just extremely gullible and have lost concept of reality.

imitator:

I didn't say it was a secret War, it's right there in front of you really. The fact is, they're not going to announce a Civil War or tell you a coup d'état.

Why would anyone need to announce it? If there was a civil war going on, you would know about it. In this day and age a civil war in a country like the U.S. would not go unnoticed as it would be the biggest news story in almost 200 years.

We're not being informed about it, we're being misinformed and systematically conditioned to a particular viewpoint on a daily basis. They choose our Wars and our leaders, it may seem secretive if your comatose to what's really going on around you.

What you're suggesting is impossible. This isn't the stone ages where information takes days or months to spread.

Have you no ideal of the techniques used in warfare? This is an inside job it started from within. Those third world countries in Civil War are not even worthy of comparison.

You're right the don't compare. A Civil War in the U.S. would be HUGE. Now if we hear and know about those civil wars in 3rd world nations, what makes you think we wouldn't know about it in the most powerful nation on earth? NO ONE on earth has the power to hide that. Doesn't matter if its an inside job, outside job, whatever. Doesn't matter if the techniques are never before seen, or techniques that have been used for centuries, the fact remains, if there was a civil war going on everyone in the world would know it by now.

In the long run, what is happening right now.. will make the 60's look like a speck by comparison.

I strongly suggest you read a history book and come back here to reality.

Well, sure if you go by approximation, though Titor does literally mention word for word that it's 2011. Your approx. wouldn't mean for our world line anyway.. You said, We're supposed to be in the middle of a civil war right now. Now tell me where it say's, we're supposed to be in the middle of a CIVIL WAR right now?

Titor stated that the civil war would start in 2004. He stated several times he didn't believe our worldline was that different and that he believed the same events would happen.
The war in his and ours would last from 2004-2015 making ~2009 as the middle. When you're playing say....poker or something and someone calls you, what do you say? You say something like "not now, I'm in the middle of a game." Does that mean you're in the literal middle of the game? No.

What makes you think I want millions to die?

You want this civil war to happen right?
What do you think is going to happen?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

im not hear to put a fire under you TJW, BUT.....

If there was a civil war going on, you would know about it. In this day and age a civil war in a country like the U.S. would not go unnoticed as it would be the biggest news story in almost 200 years.

why do you assume this? our US currency is about to go under, and we hear nothing about it from our "trusted" news sources.

information goes both ways, to shed light or to remove it from a particular subject.

the fact that more people are aware of Britney Spears life more than their neighbors speaks volume to me. the other day the news was trying to educate me on what kind of perfume i should wear:/

A Civil War in the U.S. would be HUGE. Now if we hear and know about those civil wars in 3rd world nations, what makes you think we wouldn't know about it in the most powerful nation on earth?

to reiterate a "formal" civil war in the US would be huge, however IF this is taking place or even IF it will take place it will not be formal.

the reason we(citizens) know about the civil wars in 3rd world countries, is becuase we(our govt) started those civil wars. those wars justify the actions of our military involvement in their lives, in the pursuit of becoming omnipotent.

all the tactics they learn over there will be put to good use in a place where real tactics are needed, like the US for example.

The war in his and ours would last from 2004-2015 making ~2009 as the middle. When you're playing say....poker or something and someone calls you, what do you say? You say something like "not now, I'm in the middle of a game." Does that mean you're in the literal middle of the game? No.

its very interesting how you are able to be lenient on some details but not others. lets "suppose" that titor was approximating the middle of the war as 2011, could we also say that he approximated the start?

if your going to argue "but sir... he repeatedly stated 2004". yes he did, most of the time rehashing what has already been stated. i propose that IF the masses asked titor repeatedly when the middle of the civil war took place he would stick to his guns and state 2011, over, and over, and over.

it must be true he stated it more than 3 times, becuase we all know the power of three

come on you have to be fair(for yourself and others). it is very plausible that what titor spoke is indeed taking place as we discuss it here. but then again all this BS thats taking place in our news right now, may have no connection to the grim future titor outlined. regardless of the details- i believe their will be many martyrs, before this is all said and done.

for myself- ill be ready "should" it reach my door step.

You want this civil war to happen right?
What do you think is going to happen?

yes, it has become clear to me- for the future of our children, that we correct the wrongs of this country before it exceeds the capacity of change.

i truly dont know whats going to happen, if i knew i would start my own thread, making predictions and what not.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

This thread is already three years past the predicted date, isn't it about time we close it or are we gonna allow this hoax to continue?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

tho i agree with your sentiment, but 2 specific years were given as markers.

the first- 2004 a date that through dialog was illustrated as an obscure event with little to no attention,

the second- 2008 a date that would have more of an impact on the lives of the common citizen.

take it or leave it, i do agree with you tho this thread should die. this topic will address those that need to be informed, and thats really all it was from the start. those that cant see or dont want to see, are not the problem, they are just a waste:/ see:canon fodder

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
why do you assume this? our US currency is about to go under, and we hear nothing about it from our "trusted" news sources.

Umm...what are you talking about? It is constantly in the news.
The state of our economy is the number 1 issue among Americans right now according to EVERY single poll.
I seriously want to know how you came up with this?

to reiterate a "formal" civil war in the US would be huge, however IF this is taking place or even IF it will take place it will not be formal.

What are you talking about?
There's no such thing as a "formal" war.

War is war.

the reason we(citizens) know about the civil wars in 3rd world countries, is becuase we(our govt) started those civil wars. those wars justify the actions of our military involvement in their lives, in the pursuit of becoming omnipotent.

What in the world are you talking about?

The U.S. isn't involved in any of the civil wars going on right now. We know about these civil wars around the world, because you can't hide them.

its very interesting how you are able to be lenient on some details but not others. lets "suppose" that titor was approximating the middle of the war as 2011, could we also say that he approximated the start?

??
I'm not being lenient on anything.
If Titor meant the literal middle of the civil war was in 2011, then that would mean the war lasted about 2018. He was very clear that it ended in 2015.

if your going to argue "but sir... he repeatedly stated 2004". yes he did, most of the time rehashing what has already been stated.

He also corrected himself when he said 2005 and said 2004. Meaning there was no mistaking in that the war would start in 2004. That was clearly not an approximation.

i propose that IF the masses asked titor repeatedly when the middle of the civil war took place he would stick to his guns and state 2011, over, and over, and over.

This is why it's hard to argue with you titorites. You don't even know what he said or the context in which he said it. He was never questioned when the middle of the civil war was. And I'm not sure why you all are even mentioning that. What else was he supposed to say? Was he supposed to say "well by then we are exactly 7 years 4 months 18 days and 11 hours into the war." No, that would be ridiculous. He'd say what he did say in that they were in a middle of a war. Currently the U.S. is in the middle of a primary and caucus season. Are we in the literal middle? No.

come on you have to be fair(for yourself and others). it is very plausible that what titor spoke is indeed taking place as we discuss it here.

It's not even remotely plausible. Absolutely nothing he has stated (as a "precitcion") has come true.

yes, it has become clear to me- for the future of our children, that we correct the wrongs of this country before it exceeds the capacity of change.

You are out of your mind.
Starting a civil war would not correct anything at all. Not even close. It would only make thing MUCH worse than they already are. It would be a disaster this country would never recover from. Doing that is the one sure fire way of leading this country into a dictatorship and true police state.
There are plenty of ways to change things, but starting a war which will eventually lead to the deaths of billions of people is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What are you talking about?
There's no such thing as a "formal" war.

actually there is. when a ruling govt decides to consider local skirmishes as a civil war, you then have civil war. our govt would withhold such claims till it was no longer possible to cover up the details. there is much to loose globally if your citizens dont support your leadership(signs of weakness). negotiation begin to fall upon deaf ears, and the possibility of new/old enemies taking the opportunity to strike, is more than enough justification to have a media blackout.

You are out of your mind.
Starting a civil war would not correct anything at all. Not even close. It would only make thing MUCH worse than they already are. It would be a disaster this country would never recover from. Doing that is the one sure fire way of leading this country into a dictatorship and true police state.
There are plenty of ways to change things, but starting a war which will eventually lead to the deaths of billions of people is not one of them.

i dont agree with you.

im not hear to rally up troops, im just saying your way is a failure. deceit and corruption are always going to undermine your goals. i would hope that the civil war comes after your path fails to reach its desired end. or be forever placed in shackles of fear.

so are you completely happy with this country? not just your cozy life, all walks of life with in this country and any country effected through association?

im not ashamed to want to see this whole system crash. it would be very good for many different kinds of people. the scary thing is to consider that our govt would intentionally make the crash cause more havoc than it should. in an attempt to strengthen their views(into you) through contrast.

The state of our economy is the number 1 issue among Americans right now according to EVERY single poll.

i agree, but how many know what the reasons are behind the problem?

most people i hear from say things like "man... gas is expensive", not ever stating that the dollar is worth less than the paper its printed on. not ever stating the consequences of its decline, essentially a mind full of ignorance is all i hear.

what happens when stupid people are shown the door to enlightenment?

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join