It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
Should this thread be renamed to 'Taser related death incident research project'?

I've read a little bit of this huge topic, but enough to convince me that this 'prophecy' was thoroughly dismantled, dismembered and debunked.

Taser related deaths are unfortunate, but aren't proving anything considering this prophecy. Nothing at all. This straw man argument seems like Titor's 'advocates' last stand.

Anyways, the year of 2008th is close at hand, and by that time the alleged civil war should be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep". And also, Olympic games in 2008 should not be held. Let's wait and see! And if these parts of prophecy are not fulfilled, all the 'Titorites' should admit that the 'prophecy' is as bogus as it can be. But I bet they won't do it. I wonder what will the excuse be this time...

well said !

the millerites will just push the date back, and try to hide behind the 2% divergence factor. They'll try to ride this sucker until 2036

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
Anyways, the year of 2008th is close at hand, and by that time the alleged civil war should be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep". And also, Olympic games in 2008 should not be held. Let's wait and see! And if these parts of prophecy are not fulfilled, all the 'Titorites' should admit that the 'prophecy' is as bogus as it can be. But I bet they won't do it. I wonder what will the excuse be this time...

personally i WILL call it quits(as far as hoax/legit), i do believe this country needs a severe change toward a more human element. and i will fight for that cause should it ever come.

as far as the final word on titor there is none. if none of his claims come to pass- either divergence warped the hell out of our timeline, or hes fraud.

ill admit i want this to happen, most definitely not because millions die, but because once again the "people " will have control over there lives. something we all desperately need right now. this consume lifestyle is killing us, and somehow we need to apply the breaks.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

ill admit i want this to happen, most definitely not because millions die, but because once again the "people " will have control over there lives. something we all desperately need right now. this consume lifestyle is killing us, and somehow we need to apply the breaks.

I know you don't want anyone to die, and I give you credit for admitting you want this upheaval to happen.

I'm afraid if you chart human history from the neolithic revolution, land ownership is at the core of all of mankinds conflicts. Now that we need resources buried under the land, it will only get worse with the population careening out of control.

I fear mother nature will balance this out in her own way before we ever do, with disease or a plague or whatever

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

ill admit i want this to happen

That's your problem right there. You have to be more specific. What do you want to happen? Titor was such a bad hoax, absolutely nothing he said realistic or feasible.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Don't lose ``hope`` yet...

First about Iran:
Iran's sanctions delayed
Many don't believe in sanctions
Congress denounce Iran's Ahmadinejad
Kuwait rallies to defence of Iran
Iran Nuke Strikes Are Out, Regime Change Is In On FOX News
Newt Gingrich: Bush Should Blow Up Iran's Natural Gas Insfrastructure
US says Iran nuclear issue not closed ahead of new talks
Senate Approves Symbolic Rebuke of Iran
Saudis worried Iran nuclear issue headed to 'confrontation'
Germany at odds with US, France on Iran
Attack on Iran Said To Be Imminent
'Combat Outpost Shocker:' The base that could spark Iran conflict
France to propose European sanctions against Iran at EU meet (when you start going out of the UN... it ends badly)
'Freedom's Watch' sets sights on Iran
Top Bush Aide Tells UK MPs "I Hate All Iranians"
Neocons seek to justify action against Teheran
US says Iranian-made missiles found in Iraq
Bolton: Attack Iran, 'remove' its leader

The most important: Russians employed at Iran’s Bushehr nuclear reactor suddenly depart in a body, according to local Arab sources

US Weighs Strikes Against Iran As Iraq Fears New Conflict

On Israël:
Arab leaders: ME parley 'waste of time'
Israel seeks exemption from atomic rules
Israel holding off on full-scale Gaza assault (why are they holding back?)

On time-travel:
Parallel universes exist - study

On propaganda against Syria:
'Israel struck nuclear or missile site'
Syria’s Illusory Nukes: More Propaganda
Jibril: Israel will attack Syria soon
Hizbullah: If Israel attacks Syria, we'll respond
Israel Spreading Lies to Push For War Says Syria

On Russia:
Russia promises retaliation if weapons deployed in space
US interceptors in Europe fast enough to hit Russian ICBMs: researcher

The economy:
Clinton: $5,000 for Every U.S. Baby
Congress agrees to raise U.S. credit limit
Grocery Bills to Soar as Grain Prices Surge
Euro bursts to fresh dollar high

Lenin quote: Sometimes in history, there's more changes in a month than in an entire century.

You should learn that quote.

TJW, we don't want war, we want change for the best, if war is the only option, bring it on.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OK kids

you know what time it is !!!

please post the September waco-like event that was covered by the mainstream media like they covered the original, and of course you know it has to be "progressively worse" than Augusts event (even though you still owe me 43 events)

Since the civil war will be at everyones doorstep in 3 months, can anyone show evidence of US civilians engaged in combat with other US civilians because urban citizens moved to the country because their rights were being taken away, so they all decided to kill each other

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Vit this is a Titor thread. You seem to forget that a lot.

There are plenty of other threads to do your fear mongering in

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
That's your problem right there. You have to be more specific. What do you want to happen? Titor was such a bad hoax, absolutely nothing he said realistic or feasible.

really? absolutely nothing??? everything that titor has claimed can all take place within days. all its gotta take is for that ball to start rolling. the links Vitchilio provided are kind-o-like trying to predict the future type responses. with all thats going on around the world do you really see an alternative to titors claims???

as of right now all the data suggests we will submit, however only one bad day is needed to change the minds of many.

when i think about what will happen i see "violence", some is already here and more is likely to come.

funny really... i heard about this one guy who claimed that all this would be a part of our future
cant remember his name

By specific what do you mean??
i dont want slavery period, i dont want anything in my life that can be interpreted/misinterpreted as slavery.
?are you suggesting that my desires for any future event can alter the space-time continuum. nice of you to suggest such powers, but im certain this ordeal is out of my hands.

whether we want it or not, its "capable" of happening. some might not want the world the way titor described it, but if they do nothing to stop it they may find themselves knee deep in it.

one major problem is this business going on over seas. these people involved are yelling at the top of the voice, overcasting all the others. eventually it would make someone do somthing drastic, i dont know like steer a plane into a building. we the people will become terrorist in the eyes of this govt, OR we will allow our souls to be trampled upon by thier corruption. the police state is coming(if not already here), will the people fight back?? or will we submit???

i think we will start to hear about more movements(protests) being taken against our corrupt govt. (that my friend is a huge factor in any resistance).

[edit on 2/10/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As it appears the NWO has decided to send us to a slow death of the Constitution rather than a fast hard undeniable push, the only way I see Civil War happening will be once the military and National guard step up and begin to defy orders stating that they are there to defend the Constitution of the United States and not the global elitists... I could see this scenario played out during Martial Law and if the Blue Helmets begin to infiltrate our country. Even though it may seem despairing, rest assured there are many many Police, National Guard and military as well as a boat load of the FBI and CIA and all the other 3 initial organizations, followed by the Vets, and enumerous militia cells ready to defend this country and the Constitution if and when the time comes. I think that it is highly possible, we could be getting prepared even now for some catastrophe in the near future as a harbinger of doom and gloom for our country and our Constitution.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
As it appears the NWO has decided to send us to a slow death of the Constitution rather than a fast hard undeniable push, the only way I see Civil War happening will be once the military and National guard step up and begin to defy orders stating that they are there to defend the Constitution of the United States and not the global elitists... I could see this scenario played out during Martial Law and if the Blue Helmets begin to infiltrate our country. Even though it may seem despairing, rest assured there are many many Police, National Guard and military as well as a boat load of the FBI and CIA and all the other 3 initial organizations, followed by the Vets, and enumerous militia cells ready to defend this country and the Constitution if and when the time comes. I think that it is highly possible, we could be getting prepared even now for some catastrophe in the near future as a harbinger of doom and gloom for our country and our Constitution.

I'd like to believe tha part about brave men and women defending the constitution, but the Nazi's just following orders keeps popping into my head.

Some court recently found the patriot act was not allowed by the constitution, has anything come of that yet ?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

really? absolutely nothing??? everything that titor has claimed can all take place within days.

lol, such as?

By specific what do you mean??

Meaning simply, what part of Titor's story do you want to happen?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
OK kids

you know what time it is !!!

please post the September waco-like event that was covered by the mainstream media like they covered the original, and of course you know it has to be "progressively worse" than Augusts event (even though you still owe me 43 events)

Since the civil war will be at everyones doorstep in 3 months, can anyone show evidence of US civilians engaged in combat with other US civilians because urban citizens moved to the country because their rights were being taken away, so they all decided to kill each other

seriously, have the titorites just given up ?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i think 7 states are meeting in tenn. to talk about a withdraw from the us. theres a thread under breaking story's that talks about it makes it seem like 25 states want to separate. i'm sure it's nonsense but important to the jt topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by some_stupid_name
i think 7 states are meeting in tenn. to talk about a withdraw from the us. theres a thread under breaking story's that talks about it makes it seem like 25 states want to separate. i'm sure it's nonsense but important to the jt topic.

it's advocacy groups, not representatives of the states. As mentioned in the article, it happens now and then. It seems like a good idea until you start to think about having you own economy and defense

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

i'm sure it's nonsense but important to the jt topic.

Not really. This "Civil War" has nothing to do with States separating....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
yes it does. jt said in his world line the us was split into 5 areas and one central governmental located in Nebraska. but like the other person pointed out this isn't a big movement just interesting that it is there on the playing field

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

yes it does. jt said in his world line the us was split into 5 areas and one central governmental located in Nebraska. but like the other person pointed out this isn't a big movement just interesting that it is there on the playing field

That is AFTER the war.
And again, that has nothing to do with states leaving the United States.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
yes but the idea doesn't come out of the blue, and again i'm not saying that this is the sign, this is the tipping point. no, instead i'm raising an eyebrow at an interesting event. i feel that the story is relevent based only on the assumption that we are on i different time line than jt. no i don't give credit to the jt story being true, but i will consider it to be possible.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

it may have everything to do with titors claims. you know your history... right?

the first civil war was over state secessions. the day south carolina seceded the war was OK'ed. i think this action(if followed through) could/would create a major rift in the political scene(lots of arguments). im certain a fight would be the final action.

titors legit?

titors legit

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

it may have everything to do with titors claims. you know your history... right?

the first civil war was over state secessions. the day south carolina seceded the war was OK'ed. i think this action(if followed through) could/would create a major rift in the political scene(lots of arguments). im certain a fight would be the final action.

titors legit?

titors legit

this isn't state representatives and state senators and governors, these folks are just advocates. It's basically meaningless.

if it goes down like this, it would be an awful tragedy, but it would also prove titor a hoax, because he said the civil war is between civil and rural citizens, and has nothing to do with states ceding

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join