It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that Roth Joint was on to something with the whole TASER thing.

Recently we had the "Dont Tase Me Bro" Kerry Incident

and just recently an old woman in a wheelchair died from being tasered by police. Why would a woman in a wheel chair ever need to be tasered is beyond me.

Its only a matter of time before the sheeple start demanding answers.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Been awhile since I posted to this thread. I served in the military for years and am still in the reserves. I don't mean to sound dark but I would shoot whomever they ordered me to.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
how quickly would you shoot a us citizen if you were ordered to say sweep and clear a small us town. would you attempt to defuse the panicked citizen or just shoot on sight? sorry i don't mean to be dark just wanted to see what we would be up against.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyexplorer
Been awhile since I posted to this thread. I served in the military for years and am still in the reserves. I don't mean to sound dark but I would shoot whomever they ordered me to.

Never fear I'm sure the feeling is mutual...

Roth Joint was definetly on to something, they are covering such events just like Waco, and everyday there are more stories. Will it die down or get worse. I guess time will tell.

Here’s another one

and the thread here Ohio Woman Tasered 5+ Times, Plus kicked

You know regardless of the Titor story and crap, since when have the police become so militant in this country, SWAT style raids occurred about 3000 times in the 80's now they occur about 30,000 times a year in our country, sad really we Had a good thing going...

[edit on 21-9-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

how quickly would you shoot a us citizen if you were ordered to say sweep and clear a small us town. would you attempt to defuse the panicked citizen or just shoot on sight? sorry i don't mean to be dark just wanted to see what we would be up against.

People like to twist things. It would depend on what my orders were. Did they tell me to? What is the reason I have to clear out the town? Let me tell you something. I would rather be in a bar full of angry bikers than a crowd of panicked people. They are more dangerous and violent than anythng I have seen. Look at what LD said.

Never fear I'm sure the feeling is mutual...

He'd probably love an opportunity to take a shot at someone...anyone. No orders just violence.

As far as the taser thing goes. I don't see any mention that the woman had busted out the partition window and climbed into the front seat to steal the car. All we hear is she was tasered. Maybe if she hadn't broken the law she wouldn't have been in the car to begin with so she could break the law again and get electrified. I love the press.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I served in the military for years and am still in the reserves. I don't mean to sound dark but I would shoot whomever they ordered me to.

I don't mean to sound dark, but whats 'bout:

yo momma?
ole fokes?
pregnint womens?
chilrens?
Jezus?
cuz?

whomever dey be tellin you-ta pop a cap in?

Tell me somewhere behind the military indoctrination and slave programing you still have a conscience within. Tell me that you hold your Self morally responsible for your own actions.

-------------------

To the daily list of civil unrest that doesn't happen I'd like to add mention of:

50,000 dark demonstrators protesting the arrest of 6 men charged with attempted murder.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Also, the online petition/protest at Stanford University which calls Rumsfelds appointment there:

fundamentally incompatible with the ethical values of truthfulness, tolerance, disinterested enquiry, respect for national and international laws and care for the... lives of others to which Stanford is inalienably committed

news.bbc.co.uk...

Don't forget the new campus shooting and "lockdown" at Delaware State today
news.bbc.co.uk...

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm starting to remember why I stopped posting here.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The tensions are building, those supporting the constitution are buying guns and know what's coming, a depression and massive oppression against those who won't go along with giving up sovergnity, accepting the economic crash, accepting the Iran war and accepting the police state.

please back up your statement with facts.

The tensions are building (google search: war protest sept 15)
those supporting the constitution are buying guns (search: the militia movement)
a depression (US financial crisis)
giving up sovergnity (SPP)
massive oppression (police state)
accepting the Iran war (fox iran war)

Find your own facts.

deny ignorance,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

People like to twist things. It would depend on what my orders were. Did they tell me to? What is the reason I have to clear out the town? Let me tell you something. I would rather be in a bar full of angry bikers than a crowd of panicked people. They are more dangerous and violent than anythng I have seen. Look at what LD said.

Twisting around like you just did, your first statement was you would shoot someone if ordered to do so Period. Now you say it depends. lol

He'd probably love an opportunity to take a shot at someone...anyone. No orders just violence.

Huh?? how do you come to that conclusion? Can ya tell they have lowered the standards for those who now serve in the military.

As far as the taser thing goes. I don't see any mention that the woman had busted out the partition window and climbed into the front seat to steal the car. All we hear is she was tasered. Maybe if she hadn't broken the law she wouldn't have been in the car to begin with so she could break the law again and get electrified. I love the press.

Tasered 5 times then kicked in the head ok if that example wasn't good enough for you how about this one Deputies subdue autistic boy with Taser

oh well I should have known better than to post to this thread anyway...lol

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Edit. Screwed up forum duplicated post.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by psyexplorer]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Explain what you meant by the feeling is mutual comment so everyone will know what you meant.

It does matter what the situations is. If I'm ordered to shoot people then I do. If I'm not then I don't. So it does DEPEND. A black and white guy like yourself should be able to get that.

Then people have to bring Jesuus and pregnant women into it? Well Jesus isn't here and a pregnant woman tried to kill me in Afghanistan. So I blew her up with a grenade. Oh well.

People need to get a perspective on things. Violence is violence. War is war. Let's say some catastrophic event occurs here. If I understand correctly, you feel that my reaction to someone invading my property should be based on whether they're American? Let me tell you something. When I was in New Orleans, they were all American and they sure didn't seem to care that I was.

As far as the taser thing goes. You can get a video or picture to prove either side of any point. Hell, John Lear apparently thinks Commander Data used holograms on 9/11. The tasers were approved for use by the politicians you elected to office. Now go change it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by psyexplorer

Ok, without bring Jesus inot it. Let's go back to "your mother". You are ordered to enter a residential street and shoot anyone on the street. This is a DIRECT ORDER. You enter and the first person you see is your mom. Do you shoot?

You cannot tell me that they would ONLY order it if there was a direct threat. Well, you CAN, but we'd both know you were lying.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The tensions are building, those supporting the constitution are buying guns and know what's coming, a depression and massive oppression against those who won't go along with giving up sovergnity, accepting the economic crash, accepting the Iran war and accepting the police state.

please back up your statement with facts.

The tensions are building (google search: war protest sept 15)
those supporting the constitution are buying guns (search: the militia movement)
a depression (US financial crisis)

Find your own facts.

deny ignorance,

Sri Oracle

I was referring to the purchasing of guns specifically by pro-constitutionalist to prepare for war with american citizens. I bet if I wasted my time looking at militia websites, there would be a lot of nazi style anti-everything crap, and nothing specific to the scenario titor describes

I guess we define the word "facts" differently

I'm starting to feel like the only pro-titor folks left are militia types hoping to finally have something to shoot at besides a beer can

[edit on 21-9-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reaching a little. My mom wouldn't be there. My point is how hard is it to get in trouble? Nothing from the peanut factory now. Seriously, how many things do you do on a daily basis that you should be in jail for or worse yet be facing me?

Do you hang around places that you shouldn't be? The place I've been ordered into?

Associate with people that you shouldn't? The guy in the back of the police car?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To respond to the three way quasi thread my response goes as this..

If the dude is from the future why hasn't he prevented anything?

To shoot someone that doesn't fit the definition of deadly force is a crime. no matter who tells you to. you don't have to follow unlawful orders and you shouldn't.

Anyone who tazes someone in a wheelchair to ...death will probably write a book from prison, get out early and live the good life as someone who supported the ideals of the nwo.. oh that and they should be sent to fight in Iraq... without a gun, naked and a new tattoo that says bring it on" insurgents"

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Should this thread be renamed to 'Taser related death incident research project'?

I've read a little bit of this huge topic, but enough to convince me that this 'prophecy' was thoroughly dismantled, dismembered and debunked.

Taser related deaths are unfortunate, but aren't proving anything considering this prophecy. Nothing at all. This straw man argument seems like Titor's 'advocates' last stand.

Anyways, the year of 2008th is close at hand, and by that time the alleged civil war should be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep". And also, Olympic games in 2008 should not be held. Let's wait and see! And if these parts of prophecy are not fulfilled, all the 'Titorites' should admit that the 'prophecy' is as bogus as it can be. But I bet they won't do it. I wonder what will the excuse be this time...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
psyexplorer i didn't mean to start an attack on you. i respect the job soldier's do and i would try to stay clear of hotspots, but paths sometimes cross thats all. if a pregnant woman was trying to kill me i would have done the same.

regaurding titor some would say he stopped y2k. i would say his story gave me something to think about.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I know you weren't How about I say this. John Titor was wrong. Actually I think it was a scam. Plus what can you trust on C2C? They don't really want to know the truth they just want to talk about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
dude if the revolution ever comes i'll be one of the first out there shooting judges ahaha this justice system sucks and i dont believe people are treated fairly at all. and i'm not talking about killers and such just about normal people who are forced to goto court for bull and the next would be those social workers. sometimes i wish it was more like the old west u know that anyway yeah count me in when the shooting starts

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I just wanted to point out that Roth Joint was on to something with the whole TASER thing.

Umm...who cares what Roth said? This is a Titor thread.

Fact: Titor NEVER mentions tasers or that they would be a problem or the cause of the civil war.
Fact: A civil war will NEVER start because of tasers in any country in the world. You could have the most *ed up country on earth and I guarantee you a civil war won't start because of tasers. If they start replacing tasers for guns, then you'd have a problem but the fact is, they're replacing guns with tasers.

new topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join