It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just Binged KNSQ and came up with a radio station that's licenced to Mount Shasta and owned by Southern Oregon Universtity .. .

en.wikipedia.org...

KNSQ (88.1 FM) is a radio station licensed to Mount Shasta, California. The station is owned by Southern Oregon University, and is an affiliate of Jefferson Public Radio, airing JPR's "Rhythm & News" service, consisting of news and adult album alternative music.

Probably irrelevant. Just thought I'd share here tho, cos ya never know.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Good catch DD... just as likely to be that as Korean News. Hopefully we will find out which or neither soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

KNS International Mining Communications
www.knsdenver.com...

ALSO:
Australian Airport Code
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Buckle your chin strap and put your mouth piece in it's going to be a hell of a week.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Well, that is true about goats and concrete. At least in my experiences.

When my neighbor was building his new barn, my goat kept wandering up there.
My neighbor told me that my goat kept trying to eat the wet cement as they were trying to pour the concrete slab for the barn.
The next year, my goat did the same thing when my neighbor built a new shop.

Oh, Sweet Pea! I don't miss her at all....stupid goat...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And he is proporting the most outrageous aspects of Q and then some.

I don’t remember Q saying michelle obama
Is a man ( though I give it a 50/50 chance)

Catching up after the weekend. Altho I do suspect the "Michele is a tranny" rumors might actually be true, focusing on it does a disservice to patriots and white hats, setting us up for charges of being racist/homophobic/etc.

Our main problem with the Obamas should be the simple fact that they consistently worked to harm the United States and its people.
edit on 4-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

People constantly misunderstand the child trafficking issue. It's not just children being smuggled into US from Mexico. It's American and possibly Canadian children being smuggled OUT as well.
Look up how many young children go missing and are not found every year. Did you get a text for all of those?
I've got my sister digging onto this, I'm gonna red pill her 😂😂

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Keep in mind, the forensic psych., Pitt, also consulted on Columbine.

Perhaps the black hats decided they need to tie up some loose ends. If that's the case, then really the three dead people brought this on themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
An interesting thread about Lisa Page as a cooperating witness for the OIG, without Strzok or Mueller knowing about it.
All right here in threadreader app.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

c) Guccifer/Florida method using keyletter "E" gives ".O M OWTMRKL.KNSQ
Vaguely possible reference to Outing Merkel on monday by Korean News Service 

OWT = One World Trust
MRKL = Merkel or Markle
KN = North Korean missile
SQ = Singapore Airlines

Interpretation: False Flag to "torpedo" Donald/Kim summit by shooting down a Singapore Airlines flight with a North Korean missile sometime before Jun 12, possibly On Monday

Article from one year ago:
North Korea Declares KN-06 Surface-to-Air Missile System Operational After Successful Test

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
These guys who are involved with this Tucson human trafficking drama were also very involved with the Bundy Malhuer situation in Oregon.
Story here
Could they be media attention/fame seeking provocateurs?

EtA: Please don't get me wrong... I live in Arizona and there's NO doubt that this is going on,on a massive scale. But is this the best way to deal with it?
My feeling is if the local agencies are looking the other way/complicit in this issue, then we need to get the feds, nat'l guard to get to the bottom of this.
If indeed the cartels are involved (likely) then bring the border patrol in as well.
And
BUILD THE DAYUM WALL ALREADY!
edit on 641818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
a reply to: carewemust

People constantly misunderstand the child trafficking issue. It's not just children being smuggled into US from Mexico. It's American and possibly Canadian children being smuggled OUT as well.
Look up how many young children go missing and are not found every year. Did you get a text for all of those?
I've got my sister digging onto this, I'm gonna red pill her 😂😂

There was a case here in Michigan, back in 2010.

Three young boys from the Skelton family disappeared. The father was charged with murdering them, but no bodies were ever found. Apparently, there was a bad divorce going on, and the father claimed he gave the boys to someone to keep them away from their mother. The police didn't believe this, but as I said no trace of the boys was ever found.

Now that I look back on it, it's pretty obvious the father was tricked into turning his children over to child traffickers.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Would Jew be surprised to learn that Zambrano (Sephardic), was Deputy Chairman of the Trilateral Commission?

The shares rose for the first time in three trading sessions today after Cemex promoted Chief Financial Officer Fernando Gonzalez to CEO and named Rogelio Zambrano as chairman. Longtime leader Lorenzo Zambrano died May 12, 2014.

www.bloomberg.com...

Wayback: Link

Lorenzo H. Zambrano earned a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM) in 1966 and an M.B.A. from Stanford University in 1968..Mr. Zambrano joined CEMEX in 1968. He was named chief executive officer in 1985 and has also served as chairman of the board since 1995. CEMEX is a leading global building-materials company; it is listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange (CEMEX CPO) and the New York Stock Exchange (CX). He is a member of the board of directors of IBM and the Mexican company FEMSA, and he serves on the Citigroup International Advisory Board.

Could be worth looking into.

edit on 4-6-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow. Just watching for a little bit. I found the live stream but the twatter is definitely not working right for that tag.

Hope no guns are needed.

The patriot digging on this story is amazing to witness...so many uncovered connections between Cemex, Soros, Roths, Clintons, Haiti, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Sen. Noname...

And the Mayor of Tuscon Jonathan Rothschild.

Twitter just erased their page...right after it began trending in the US.
EDIT: Back now,
twitter.com...

What do we know FOR SURE now? I see a lot of emotion, but no photos/stills of kids being rescued.

Here are some links but probably out of order

and this is a news report that ignored the worst.

THIS would make a dynamite new thread!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
, and he serves on the Citigroup International Advisory Board.

Could be worth looking into.

And that brings us back to one of citigroup's major shareholders Prince alwaleed bin talal

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MRKL = Merkel or Markle ticker symbol of (defunct?) Markland Technologies, Inc.

Markland Technologies, Inc. is committed to setting next-generation standards in defense and security through the provision of innovative emerging technologies and expert services. The Company is engaged in the identification of advanced technologies currently under development in laboratories, universities and in private industry, and in the transformation of those technologies into next-generation products. Markland's solutions support military, law enforcement and homeland security personnel to protect the nation's citizens, borders and critical infrastructure assets from the threat of terrorism and other dangers. Through strategic development, Markland focuses on the creation of dual-use technology and products with applications in both the defense market and civilian homeland security and law enforcement fields. The Company is a Board Member of the Homeland Security Industries Association, and is a featured Company on HomelandDefenseStocks.com 
link

Sounds all kind of James Bond-ish. It looks like they went belly up around 2006 to 2008 but maybe that was just a cover to integrate them into black projects? Enter the Singapore Airlines scenario...
edit on 4-6-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Good catch DD... just as likely to be that as Korean News. Hopefully we will find out which or neither soon.

Hope this isn't off topic, but Directv has two Korean channels, 2080 and 2095; and one Japanese channel, 2040. I can receive one Korean channel 2095. The other I can't because my "package" doesn't include it. I get the Japanese channel, but it is 99% in the Japanese language.

MAGA

WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

They're just symbols, right?

Probably meaningless.

edit on 4-6-2018 by eisegesis because: it's a small world

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow.

Just found this little site that anon Scandanavia set up awhile back listing ...
Financial assets for a whole bunch of important peeps and some other info 😎 might be interesting.

anonscandinavia.byethost11.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree. Feel free Tat or anyone. I am not up to it and would not do it justice.

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join