It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
EyeTheSpy says he was shot, and is recovering.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, have you seen this guy's site?

evilwulf

Interesting stuff I think.

So Q posts are automated?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes very interesting Cranky!

I'll need a bit of time to evaluate and work out how best to incorporate.

Thanks for the great steer/link!!

edit on 4-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

edit on 4-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't believe so. I think that they are very well planned out. Possibly up to a month (or two or more) in advance.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilWulf

Hah! Be careful what you wish for. I might just stick around.

Additional participants who can stay "on topic" are always welcome!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can rest assured that I will stay "on topic" when the topic is me.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't believe so. I think that they are very well planned out. Possibly up to a month (or two or more) in advance.

That makes sense for many of them. But those posts which say "This Week!", are probably put into the software and injected to the forum at the appropriate time. However, I fail to see how the exact "timing" of a post is critical, when Q is notifying the world of generalities. (i.e. "Pope will have a terrible May")
edit on 6/4/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, have you seen this guy's site?

evilwulf

Interesting stuff I think.

Thank you. I do what I can.

Speak of me, and I will appear.

Welcome, EW...When will you have your Q Clock completed?

Edt: Just saw your post, above.
edit on 4-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I've had a bit of a think around the Q-clock and come to the following conclusions:

1) It's importance is in relating previous posts with each other and with future time lines - using posts to predict action points. It therefore is a 3rd method for this following the "Mirror date" and "Reflection Date" approaches. We have always assumed methods would change over time to avoid giving black hats accurate prediction ability.

2) Either the logic assumes that everything will happen to time on the date planned or it is meant as a rough guide? I'm assuming accuracy over time will decide which. It does make me wonder if Q saying "Wind the clock" like statements are his way of saying "the plan has slipped/sped-up X days".

3) The clock graphic is great and I see no point in trying to replicate that. However I could build the underlying base data into our spreadsheet and use it to auto generate the "related posts" column we have.
I also want to keep the spreadsheet freely available to this thread's readers and Chans... so I don't want to tread on any EvilWulf copyright.

4) The references to ROT ciphers are useful but I won't be adding further decode methods to the s/sheet until it's proven they are being used sufficiently by Q. It's enough work maintaining the s/sheet with posts/tweets as it is. I have the feeling very few use the s/sheet for decoding and rather use it for look up or pre-generated extra info - so I end up doing most of the decode checks on new posts and flagging everything I find.

5) I'm wondering if the time stamp can have more dimensions on the clock? For example 12:34:00 could be saying there is linkage between the posts at 12 o'clock as well as at 34 minutes?

6) One down side of the Q-clock is that you can't tie a new post down to a specific past post, only to a set of posts across up to 5 dates. However, it may be that the sequence of a new post within the day might tell you to look at the second or third ring for example.

Great work by EvilWulf - the more sources of additional data the better as this also allows us to reinforce or cross check findings.

Ps - I've been wondering today whether the 6 character HEX ID on Q posts could also be translated into 3 letter acronyms (as we are doing with timestamps currently).

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
UP ON DRUDGE

Manafort and witness tampering.

He has apparently tried to contact people in the Ukraine since being indicted.

FBI Special Agent Brock Domin, in a declaration filed with Mueller's motion, said Manafort had attempted to call, text and send encrypted messages in February to two people from "The Hapsburg Group," a firm he worked with to promote the interests of Ukraine.

The FBI has documents and statements from the two people, as well as telephone records and documents recovered through a search of Manafort's iCloud account showing that Trump's former campaign manager attempted communication while he was out on bail, according to Domin.

The communications were "in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence," Domin wrote. "The investigation into this matter is ongoing."

Manafort is the most senior member of Trump's campaign to be indicted, though the charges do not relate to campaign activities.

We need to dig into The Habsburg Group if we haven't already.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Could be he is being set-up.

Possible, knowing who we're dealing with.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok for all of you #Qanuck Researcher out their

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could be he is being set-up.

Possible, knowing who we're dealing with.

Possible, but the Habsburgs are the old Euro-royal family. So something called the Habsburg Group is suspicious.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Group is a pro-Russian outfit.

That's why it's a set-up.

The big M needs to keep the focus on Russians.

😳

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is Dudley Do-Right the honorary Chairman ?

👍👏

Correction: I meant Dudley Q-Right !!

edit on Jun-04-2018 by xuenchen because: 🇨🇦

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join