It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Prediction - NK Summit meeting next Tuesday the 12th, will be followed by a final meeting and signing ceremony at the Panmunjom or Peace House aka Freedom House within 1 month of the 12th, followed immediately by or in simultaneity with a NK/SK Peace Treaty and end to the Korean War - for Trump the optics would be even better if both were signed at the same time in a 3-way final meeting.

I would also predict a 3 phase process, comprised of 3 stages, with 3 steps to a stage. It will be reciprocal, but NK will always initiate at every step and stage in the process.

Simple and easy, no struggle or equivocation, they give they get, and even if it were to start slow, it would accelerate and ultimately move very fast once agreed to.

Then it's onto Iran and eventually, Israel to thread the needle in this entire sordid affair. Can it be fixed? Once the corruption is pushed aside, since these are human problems then for every problem there's a solution. Too much evil was stuck in the gears, so Justice is needed, Justice and righteous operations that are not corrupt.

You can almost feel it, the sense of optimism and possibility..

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
One of the coolest things about following Q, it makes you think about American history, and the deep parallels to more recent events.

/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

en.wikipedia.org...

Pentagon bombing

On May 19, 1972, Ho Chi Minh’s birthday, the Weather Underground placed a bomb in the women's bathroom in the Air Force wing of the Pentagon. The damage caused flooding that destroyed computer tapes holding classified information.

Withdrawal of charges

"[88] In 1973, the government requested dropping charges against most of the WUO members. The requests cited a recent decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that barred electronic surveillance without a court order. This Supreme Court decision would hamper any prosecution of the WUO cases. In addition, the government did not want to reveal foreign intelligence secrets that a trial would require.[89]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground#Anti-imperialism,_anti-racism,_and_white_privilege

en.wikipedia.org...-imperialism,_anti-racism,_and_white_privilege

The Weathermen were outspoken critics of the concepts that later came to be known as “white privilege” (described as white-skin privilege) and identity politics.[38] Anti-imperialism, anti-racism, and white privilege Weather maintained that their stance differed from the rest of the movement at the time in the sense that they predicated their critiques on the notion that they were engaged in "an anti-imperialist, anti-racist struggle".[40] Members of Weather further contended that efforts at "organizing whites against their own perceived oppression" were "attempts by whites to carve out even more privilege than they already derive from the imperialist nexus".[40] Weather's political theory sought to make every struggle an anti-imperialist, anti-racist struggle; out of this premise came their interrogation of critical concepts that would later be known as "white privilege"

As much as I HATE to go off-topic, can there be any doubt that these are the same provocateurs and that history repeats itself.
edit on 3-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23459382]FlyingFox[/post
It's possible.

No, no it's not. People in disguises don't board AF1, nor do they get into the White House and the oval office to take photos of executive orders on the POTUS'desk.
If Assange were to be anywhere near the White House, it would have been all over the news.

To carewemust:
I wasn't able to find any answers on that Google page either.
If you find his father's name, or what his connection to the banking Rothschilds is, please let me know

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
wrong topic
edit on 3-6-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

No, no it's not. People in disguises don't board AF1, nor do they get into the White House and the oval office to take photos of executive orders on the POTUS'desk. If Assange were to be anywhere near the White House, it would have been all over the news.

Meant to post this to an earlier poster but since it is repeated and tho I am a semi secptic, Q has repeatedly said they are a team. So it is possible JA is involved on the periphery.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I just spent the evening redpilling my teenagers.

I thought we would have more time...

ALICE is the absolute F#CKING madman.

Everyone got their popcorn ready?

Enjoy the show!

The bad guys are about to get #WANKed

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

President Trump mentioned this in his wide-ranging impromptu news conference last week. That ending the NK/SK war was a top priority on the Singapore summit "to do" list.

Today, a Korean media outlet says that a formal end to the North/South Korean war could come in Singapore on June 12th...next week.

SOURCE: koreajoongangdaily.joins.com...|home|top

Also, Pompeo said last week that deconstruction of the De-militarized Zone (DMZ) would soon follow any formal agreement.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Wow..you miss a few hours of watching this thread and it passes you by, lol. I thought "Alice in Wonderland" was just a phrase used by Q frequently.

Now you're saying that Alice has been identified? And he's a phuckin madman?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh yes, I am making a guess.

The madman phrase is a tip of the hat to those chan board ppl it's their pet phrase

I am not disrespecting the president either, I love his dance!

I cannot stop watching it!!

I'm saying Trump and ALICE, if he is who some ppl think he is, are together the TROLL masters of the world

Maybe I'm totally wrong. I sure hope not

I can't wait to watch the show this week!!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Question: Was the 4.8 growth for just the month of May or was that Q1 or a Q2 projection, I'm confused. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone
Lowell Rothschild was his father and he passed away in December. Not sure where he falls in the Rothschild family tree:

tucson.com...< br />

edit on 6/4/1818 by IWant2Believe323 because: Clarification

edit on 6/4/1818 by IWant2Believe323 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/1818 by IWant2Believe323 because: Moot point

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm very pleased that some of the activities of these sick degenerates are FINALLY coming to light. This may have been going on for thousands of years. So we find yet ANOTHER child trafficking event in Tucson Arizona, and AGAIN the Rothschilds, Bronfmans, Clinton Foundation etc. are linked to it and AGAIN the "media" stays silent. We need to keep exposing this stuff, until the media are forced to report, the shills are silenced and the pedo-satanists have nowhere else to hide.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This was an interesting 10 minute report on freeports also know as bonded areas or warehouses. Although this one focuses on Geneva and art if you look around with these terms you'll find much more...

The Swiss warehouse where the rich hide assets and wealth leaves no trace

Many believe that the art stashed within the Geneva Freeport’s walls – reportedly including around a thousand pieces by Picasso – would make it one of the world’s largest and most exquisite museums… if the work was on display. Instead, masterworks sit unseen and untouched in high-security vaults, alongside archaeological treasures, gold bars, diamonds, weapons and rare vintage wines – their owners waiting for them to appreciate in value, or, in less savoury cases, to hide them for a time. Because the freeport is exempt from import taxes or duties, and operates under the famous secrecy of Switzerland’s banking system, it is thought to be a hotbed of black market activity (although in 2016 the Swiss government took new measures to crack down on illegal freeport holdings). National Disintegrations contrasts the mysterious inner life of the Geneva Freeport – where untold billions in riches come and go with little regulation – with scenes of a nearby complex, where asylum seekers are subjected to endless waiting and bureaucracy. What does this disparity in freedom say about Swiss society and the global movement of people and goods?

Director: Braden King
Producer: Cynthia Reschke

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm glad things are picking up again. The long lull surely was full of covert happenings we'll hopefully hear of soon.

The vets in Arizona are amazing. I'm glad people are out there doing something about this. Though, seeing those places reminds of an album "All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us"

Also, Soros holds 41 million in CEMEX!

www.holdingschannel.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I'm very pleased that some of the activities of these sick degenerates are FINALLY coming to light. This may have been going on for thousands of years. So we find yet ANOTHER child trafficking event in Tucson Arizona, and AGAIN the Rothschilds, Bronfmans, Clinton Foundation etc. are linked to it and AGAIN the "media" stays silent. We need to keep exposing this stuff, until the media are forced to report, the shills are silenced and the pedo-satanists have nowhere else to hide.

CEMEX received a $7M grant from the Clinton Foundation to build post-earthquake homes in Haiti.
Five homes actually ever built?

twitter.com...
edit on 4-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seen this drop from back in April posted there. It all becomes more and more clear as time goes on. Future proves past.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some observations for analysis on Q Post #1440 qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5a7e3c No.1620282 📁
Jun 3 2018 14:58:29 (EST)

BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Q

1) ALL CAPS - This is only the 27th post out of 1440 to be in all uppercase.
Previous examples have been calls to action to either:
a) White hat forces: "STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V"
b) Chan boards admins: "SEC TEST"
c) Patriots (Chan/ATS/other readers) : "LEARN OUR COMMS","DO NOT LOSE FOCUS ON LOOP CAPITAL"
d) Grey/Black hats: "@SNOWDEN, WHERE ARE YOU?"

2) BOOMS INDENTED to give on the vertical:
OB= Outside Broadcast, Out (of the) Blue,
OOB=Out of Band, Old Orchard Beach (Maine), Out-of-bounds
MOOB=Minding Our Own Business, Made Out of Babies (band)

3) 1440 can be read as gross (12x12=144= a gross) to zero?

4) Time differences from previous post
#1439 was 01:21:55 after #1438. This could be read as "one-to-one stops being 5:5 (instead :55)"
#1440 was 11 22:29:06 after #1439. Two possible interpretations from me:
a) Jun 11th 22:29
b) 11 goes to 22 on Jun 29th

5) Timestamp to Acronym gets NFC from 14:58:29:
NFC= National Football Conference, Near Field Communication (RF technology), or Nuclear Fuel Complex (India)

6) Magic Square decodes using grid 14:58 from timestamp:
a) COVFEFE KEYWORD="DARK TO LIGHT." GIVES FNJN = Fun June?
Keyword chosen from post as length matches grid size.
b) Guccifer/Florida method using keyletter "Q" gives "B .AQ":
Vague but could mean "Barack .Answer Questions", or "Barack .Ask Questions"?
c) Guccifer/Florida method using keyletter "E" gives ".O M OWTMRKL.KNSQ"
Vaguely possible reference to Outing Merkel on monday by Korean News Service

edit on 4-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: ".O M OWTMRKL.KNSQ"

MRKL= Angela Merkel

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yes, I agree TAT. We can also use phonetic "OWT" as meaning "OUT", hence I arrived at

"Outing Merkel on monday by Korean News Service "

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I agree TAT. We can also use phonetic "OWT" as meaning "OUT", hence I arrived at

"Outing Merkel on monday by Korean News Service "

That looks like a solid translation.

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join