It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361   >>

join
share:
(post by dashen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

For the crew to launch a missile don't they have to have PAL code from national command authority and isn't it that code that actually arms a warhead? I mean even if missile launch can be effected from the boats authority only are they not shooting a dud?

And yes any alternative answer has HUGE import across the entire triad because it means rouge commander and possibly crew.

Anyone ever read "Red Star Rising" ?

Some sort of dead hand switch or mode would have to be initiated from TACAMO making sole launch authority with the boat as if national command no longer existed.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Glad it made you laugh but it is true.

People seem to have a problem with that very thing that they claim to be chasing after.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't even care if Q's a LARP to be honest, given what it's opened up for so many people. It's just part of Th eGreat Awakening.

Bear in mind that the theme of the short video Trump presented was "from dark to light" and that the wreath on the table between him and Kim was a Q....

Trump seems to go out of his way time and again to play along with it....

It's hard to say - maybe Q was using that for disinfo or maybe he fooled himself, it's possible.

So there's a 4th option and that is that Q's still legit but might have made an error in interpretation or was trying to put focus on a certain thing for a certain reason, even as a point of distraction - look here, while something else is going on over there - Chinese hacking in this case, and isn't it factual that that did take place where there was a hacked missile launch or not..?

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
So there's a 4th option and that is that Q's still legit but might have made an error in interpretation or was trying to put focus on a certain thing for a certain reason, even as a point of distraction - look here, while something else is going on over there - Chinese hacking in this case, and isn't it factual that that did take place where there was a hacked missile launch or not..?

An error in interpretation would mean that they don't have access to the military info but they are supposed to be military intelligence so that is not a valid option.

Claiming that a photo of what looks like a missile means some things that were not supposed to happen happened, when what appears to be in the photo didn't happen, also puts in question their validity.

If you don't care because the end justify the means then that is fine as well but at least call it what it actually is.

edit on 13-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

You're a lot closer than I'm willing to discuss here. Lets just leave it at there is always a human element involved.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

you could be right

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Bill1960

For the crew to launch a missile don't they have to have PAL code from national command authority and isn't it that code that actually arms a warhead? I mean even if missile launch can be effected from the boats authority only are they not shooting a dud?

And yes any alternative answer has HUGE import across the entire triad because it means rouge commander and possibly crew.

Anyone ever read "Red Star Rising" ?

Some sort of dead hand switch or mode would have to be initiated from TACAMO making sole launch authority with the boat as if national command no longer existed.

Hmmmm...I have to wonder that launching an unarmed missile might have strategic value, since it going to be intercepted anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
NEW Q BREAD IS ROCKIN

join us wont you???

Going Forward....TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

edit on Wed Jun 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You're right! Were it not for Q post #1495 today, I would have never read that full (???), which starts out with "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal."

I've known that sentence, but never anything after that sentence. I still don't know where those paragraphs are excerpted from.. Is it the U.S. constitution?
    edit on 6/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

It's the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:42 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
    a reply to: Phoenix

You're a lot closer than I'm willing to discuss here. Lets just leave it at there is always a human element involved.

Well that's case then should be lots activity over fairly small area of ocean with aircraft, helo's surface combatants and undersea combatants.

Rogue boat!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:43 PM
    link   

major credit to 0bserver1 for this vid

PART 8
    www.abovetopsecret.com...
    edit on Wed Jun 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
    link   
    Howdy folks, this particular part of whiterabbit has run its course, and is now closed. Please take any comments to Part 8

Right here!

Thank you!

top topics

<< 359  360  361   >>

join