It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow. Just watching for a little bit. I found the live stream but the twatter is definitely not working right for that tag.

Hope no guns are needed.

The patriot digging on this story is amazing to witness...so many uncovered connections between Cemex, Soros, Roths, Clintons, Haiti, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Sen. Noname...

And the Mayor of Tuscon Jonathan Rothschild.

Twitter just erased their page...right after it began trending in the US.
EDIT: Back now,
twitter.com...

What do we know FOR SURE now? I see a lot of emotion, but no photos/stills of kids being rescued.

watch the videos from the past 5 days and the live stream here on facebook

EDIT: there is now a thread on infinity called Tucson Human trafficking Thread on the /qresearch board. link in comments of last vid at link above
edit on 6/3/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

edit on 6/3/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: format

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From what I saw they basically want some kind of investigation (cadaver dogs) and some law enforcement to monitor the property. They apparently were digging and found a knife with blood as well as the smell of something rotting and there are a number of restraints set up in different areas. I think theres a lot of "talk" about whats going on as well among locals.

Names written on trees by children, caves, kids toys. I guess it was cleaned out and lots of things were buried because this group found the spot. I think it was bright lights at night that they spotted.

Looks pretty serious but who knows. Look at the link TAT provided. Theres lots of pictures and videos. The guys that are staying on scene (unarmed) will for sure be arrested for being on private property and have apparently had both state and Tuscon PD with guns pointed at them. Im just keeping an eye on it because ETS also mentioned it and the Cemex/Rothschild/Bronfman/Salinas links are all bad.

Don't take my word for it, check it yourself. Should be more in the next few days. They aren't moving until their demands are met and they have pulled similar scenarios at other places IE state trying to take custody of children.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Saw someone repeat somewhere, up is down, left is right.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have to say, this backyard brawl thing is very disturbing

From what I gather, this organization seems credible

I have been looking through stuff, but I was hoping someone more informed could answer some questions for me

Why did they go to this area in the first place? Were they looking for trafficking evidence, or just trying to find homeless veterans?

When did they first find this?

And has this organization had a history of making similar claims? All I could find is that they try to help homeless vets.

I hope no one gets hurt first and foremost

I caution anyone against storming private property

But if they found this in an attempt to help homeless vets, and law enforcement is unwilling to look at the evidence that is disturbing

Still not proof of a huge pedophile ring at this point, but very troubling

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wouldn’t it be nice if the assets seized from all of these black hat companies was enough to balance the federal budget ?

The money seized from U.S. drug raids, could build Trump Wall and still have many millions $$ left over. Something like $8 billion a year in cash is seized by the Feds.

Speaking of the wall...

The SAME company involved in these sex camps ( Cemex ) refused to build Trumps wall for some reason....
link
🤔
edit on 3-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Wow. Just watching for a little bit. I found the live stream but the twatter is definitely not working right for that tag.

Hope no guns are needed.

The patriot digging on this story is amazing to witness...so many uncovered connections between Cemex, Soros, Roths, Clintons, Haiti, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Sen. Noname...

twitter.com...

What do we know FOR SURE now? I see a lot of emotion, but no photos/stills of kids being rescued.

watch the videos from the past 5 days and the live stream here on facebook

EDIT: there is now a thread on infinity called Tucson Human trafficking Thread on the /qresearch board. link in comments of last vid at link above

I see. This didn't just start today. Law Enforcement is ignoring? That's strange, to say the least.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why did they go to this area in the first place? Were they looking for trafficking evidence, or just trying to find homeless veterans?

They were looking for homeless veterans and when they found the camps they realized they weren't homeless camps

When did they first find this?

last Tuesday

But if they found this in an attempt to help homeless vets, and law enforcement is unwilling to look at the evidence that is disturbing

That seems to be the case and to me it is extremely disturbing.

Still not proof of a huge pedophile ring at this point, but very troubling

Watch the vids, it's pretty convincing that this could be that proverbial straw...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Thank-you for the summary, ErikTheGreen. A red flag went up the moment I saw that a Rothschild has been the mayor of Tucson since 2011.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hope no guns are needed.

twitter.com...

Here are some links but probably out of order

and this is a news report that ignored the worst.

edit on 3-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Building Trump Wall would severely restrict the number of children trafficked in from Mexico and also require that ceMEX stay within budget. Too big of a financial hit for them.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Seems that all information about this mayor's family has been scrubbed. I have been looking for it all afternoon.
Was only able to find his wife's name so far.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks for the info!

Yes this could be the straw, or one of them

As usual, it’s the reaction to the evidence that is most disturbing, with law enforcement seemingly not interested in looking at this evidence

I am glad this people are unarmed, and I hope the situation resolves itself peacefully and this evidence is given a credible look

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Saw someone repeat somewhere,

up is down, left is right.

boom boom boom boom - new era, new age!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The police were there 2 days ago taking photos. Sounds like law enforcement aren't sure (yet) that child trafficking was involved..

Source: www.kvoa.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wouldn’t it be nice if the assets seized from all of these black hat companies was enough to balance the federal budget ?

The money seized from U.S. drug raids, could build Trump Wall and still have many millions $$ left over. Something like $8 billion a year in cash is seized by the Feds.

Speaking of the wall...

The SAME company involved in these sex camps ( Cemex ) refused to build Trumps wall for some reason....
link
🤔

Well, it surely has nothing to do with the trafficking. Lucky for Trump. Scum of the earth won't be building the wall. Maybe they get good income from other sources.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Google has lots of entries about Jonathan Rothschild and his family.
Search results: www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Seems that all information about this mayor's family has been scrubbed. I have been looking for it all afternoon.
Was only able to find his wife's name so far.

They're on the run.

Watch for "edited" information disguised as "current" and "historical".

They have plenty of magic tricks to show us.

😉

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
With all due respect, check some of the video's. They were far more revealing.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
JA isn't Q
Look at all the proof we've gotten that Q is close to POTUS.
I guarantee JA isn't flying all over the world in AF1 with POTUS, taking pictures to share with us all on infinity.
Think about it...

Well, that would just be part of the fun.

Actually puts me in mind of Jason Bourne....master of disguise. All the dude had to do was grow out his hair and add a mustache + beard.

It's possible.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join