It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow. Just watching for a little bit. I found the live stream but the twatter is definitely not working right for that tag.

Hope no guns are needed.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: FlyingFox

Great catch there. I also get the feeling sick and stupid have other meanings too they are used so often and usually capitalized.

That image of VPJB is firmly in the archives if he ever tries to run for office again. You know how they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words". I better go check my inbox.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Yes. Much of China's steel is routed to the U.S. via Canada. Canada gets a little $$$ for their trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I can hardly wait for next week.

The I.G. Report is coming later THIS week. That will be pretty huge.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is riveting to watch unfold.
twitter.com...

I still have a hard time believing that a lot of U.S. children are stolen from home and trafficked. When one kid goes missing 150 miles from here, my phone and TV sounds an alert.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phoenix

Yes. Much of China's steel is routed to the U.S. via Canada. Canada gets a little $$$ for their trouble.

Yeah I knew this but wanted to point out for folks who don't.

China products sent through shell or intermediary firms are then treated as "domestic" by NAFTA totally bypassing any trade agreements where China agreed to certain tariffs, gets charged tariffs or other economic adjustments.

Very sketchy that our good neighbors wink at it but complain high heaven if something done by U.S. in response.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Wow. Just watching for a little bit. I found the live stream but the twatter is definitely not working right for that tag.

Hope no guns are needed.

The patriot digging on this story is amazing to witness...so many uncovered connections between Cemex, Soros, Roths, Clintons, Haiti, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Sen. Noname...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I believe I read earlier and Nunes said Muellers probe could very well be ending this week also? Cant remember if I read it right, or where I read it.

"If hes given the proper paperwork"

source
edit on 6/3/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Some anon searched Q drops for ‘hammer’ . The drop they found was regarding the pause of the Internet.... Google kill, Facebook kill, Bing kill, Twitter kill, etc....

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Depending on what is in the IG report, he might have to in order to issue anything at all. The IG report might blow up his entire reason for having an investigation.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wouldn’t it be nice if the assets seized from all of these black hat companies was enough to balance the federal budget ?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
Some anon searched Q drops for ‘hammer’ . The drop they found was regarding the pause of the Internet.... Google kill, Facebook kill, Bing kill, Twitter kill, etc....

All possible.

The recent onslaught against specific Conservative Targets may be a prelude.

🔑🔓⏳

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hope no guns are needed.

The patriot digging on this story is amazing to witness...so many uncovered connections between Cemex, Soros, Roths, Clintons, Haiti, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Sen. Noname...

They are live again. This stuff is crazy!! Locals are coming out and giving them support. I can't believe this hasn't gone viral yet. I'm downloading an add-on to save FB video and starting a new archive...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hope no guns are needed.

And the Mayor of Tuscon Jonathan Rothschild.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I believe I read earlier and Nunes said Muellers probe could very well be ending this week also? Cant remember if I read it right, or where I read it.

"If hes given the proper paperwork"

source

I can believe that. Trump and Guilliani have been double-teaming Mueller over the past week. Essentially DARING him to charge President Trump with something.

Guillani said this morning (on ABC) that if Mueller doesn't have anything, he should close out the Trump aspect of his overall investigation, because the President is working on huge national and international matters. Mueller is a needless distraction. He also said that Trump COULD pardon himself if Mueller trumped up some fake Obstruction charge.

Being a good MARINE who loves his country, I think Mueller will put country first. He's spent $17 million taxpayer dollars already to do nothing more than what any run-of-the-mill federal prosecutor could have accomplished. Time to cut his losses.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Hope no guns are needed.

Twitter just erased their page...right after it began trending in the US.
EDIT: Back now,
twitter.com...
edit on 3-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Wouldn’t it be nice if the assets seized from all of these black hat companies was enough to balance the federal budget ?

The money seized from U.S. drug raids, could build Trump Wall and still have many millions $$ left over. Something like $8 billion a year in cash is seized by the Feds.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Hope no guns are needed.

twitter.com...

What do we know FOR SURE now? I see a lot of emotion, but no photos/stills of kids being rescued.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hope no guns are needed.

twitter.com...

Looks like Mayor Rothschild page has been taken offline.

Maybe he will soon be taken offline as well.

One can hope.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coup_Detat_Cam

Did y'all notice this Twitter comment??

"its a gun..and Q is the hammer"

There are no...Qoincidences?

That's interesting. First thing i noticed about the post was the lack of anything to decode and I thought to myself, there must be SOMETHING..?

I think that was intentional. Gun shooting to the left, Q the hammer.

edit on 3-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join