It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information out by George Knapp Gov UFO research program Documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Huh, what? The US government lying to deceive? Now that would be.... business as usual.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Right.

You cannot travel in a linear fashion, faster than the soL

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

What in the #? My above reply had a whole description of non linear, non speed based or rather, non relativistic non velocity based space travel...

My reply was literally insta edited en route to its original posting onto this thread. Ive never seen that happen.

Ill summarize i guess?

- bosons and fermions

-occupy similar quantum space, only bosons and fermions that are boson-ish

- lock onto spectral signature of star

-resonate particulate makeup of craft with spectral sig, like a kind of cloud about the craft or field is probably more apprope

-forces craft to enter a quantum space that exists in a non local "quantun space" thereby ridiing or skippijg a wave toward the star gravity well.

- this space is not subject to typical newtonian inertial effects

Anyway, ill be back.

Thanks for the thread.
edit on 552018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Maybe you should get ATS screen printed on a shirt before then and wear that! its pretty cheap and would be fun!

I won't make my own, however, if ATS were to send me one I absolutely would wear that instead!

lol just message one of the boys up top! maybe they wont mind? you could probably get it done on a black shirt for a few bucks!

Would make for a great pic!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Huh, what? The US government lying to deceive? Now that would be.... business as usual.

again , lots of posts, lots of poopooing the OP, but no facts on your end........

Youre welcome to that but it refutes nothing that was posted.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Exactly. Folding spacetime would have given the thing some credibility. This way it's just another "look at the stars" distraction.
I pitty everybody who doesn't see it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think two of the documents talk heavily about moving space....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

No they're talking about WARP which is FTL linear travel, and advanced space propulsion in a vacuum, which is simply useless bs.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

No they're talking about WARP which is FTL linear travel, and advanced space propulsion in a vacuum, which is simply useless bs.

If youre going to call BS.......then please......state your FACTS that refute the documents......

Also this thread isnt just about the science, its about the release of information......

Again......youre making a lot of posts calling BS but you have offered 0........ZERO........nothing but your opinion to refute anything......

you just seem to be attempting to be relevant in the thread and your hubris leads you to think youre an authority on something youre not....

Feel free to post anything factual to refute whats been posted......
edit on 5/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Faster. Than. Light. Is. Impossible.

That's the only fact you need to call bs.
Do I have to draw you a picture?

edit on 5-5-2018 by Peeple because: Urch

Plus if it's an official Defense Intelligence Agency document Why can't I find it on their site?
edit on 5-5-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Faster. Than. Light. Is. Impossible.

That's the only fact you need to call bs.
Do I have to draw you a picture?

Refute.......anything.........posted..........with evidence......

Your opinion doesnt count.......

Many things were thought impossible......

My thread is not about FTL travel......its about the information that was shared in regards to the UFO community and the government

.....stop derailing

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Opinion? What?! Scientific fact is an opinion but what known snake oil salesman say is gospel?

Okay....

Plus if it's an official Defense Intelligence Agency document Why can't I find it on their site?

edit on 5-5-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Reminder:

All opinions are welcomed here on ATS.

Trying to dictate what members may or may not post in a thread is OFF TOPIC.

Replying to such posts is also OFF TOPIC.

"Gatekeeping" which is trying to moderate a thread when you are not ATS staff is also against the rules.

If you see a post you think should be actioned by ATS staff, simply alert it. Staff may, or may not agree with taking any action.

Return to the topic of the thread and quit bickering over what can be discussed in the thread.

And, as always: Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

The well was poisoned a bit once I read that WARP (FTL) was involved, but I'll dig in to it, nevertheless. Mucho gracias!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this. It illustrates that our mate 'Zondo , DeLonge and TTSA plus Bigelow have a chosen media outlet friendly to their cause. They are not so friendly to others wanting information like John Greenwald over at Blackvault.

Then we have the statement in that piece.

LAS VEGAS - UFO investigators are hoping to obtain a treasure trove of Pentagon documents that were generated by a once-secret military study of flying saucers and other weird aircraft.

The government confirms there was a UFO program. It supposedly ended in 2012, but the Pentagon has not yet released any reports or files.

So that confirms it. The Government hasn't actually released any documents about UFOs, AATIP, AAWSAP etc.

The two documents linked on the page provided in the OP have been around since 2010 and in the public domain since Dec 2017. Both of those documents linked appear to have been up on Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article. I find that rather odd. Goode is a highly controversial character to say the least.

We've known about the UFO experiencer project since 2017 as well.

So pray tell what is really news here? I hope to see these documents that haven't been released and also finding out what is really going on. So far it looks like an attempt to make people believe that the government are releasing lots of information about UFOs and TTSA are going to slowly bring about UFO disclosure.

But when you pay attention that is not actually what is being said.

edit on 5/5/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for clearing that up...I was just about to waste a good portion of my morning reading retreads.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

No problem. Just in case anyone here has absolutely no knowledge about this topic then here are all the threads I could find since the start of 2018 about AATIP, DeLonge, To the Stars etc.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

New Harry Reid interview with NYT

Everyone really needs to have their own personal thread on this subject . There is so much information out there...

edit on 5/5/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Maybe you should get ATS screen printed on a shirt before then and wear that! its pretty cheap and would be fun!

I won't make my own, however, if ATS were to send me one I absolutely would wear that instead!

Better to wear an ATS shirt then a 49ers shirt in Raiders country. Wearing 49ers in Vegas could be hazardous to your health lol

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The phenomenon also involved a whole panoply of diverse activity that included bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities, orbs of light, animal and human injuries and much more. The exclusive focus on nuts and bolts machines could be considered myopic and unproductive in solving the larger mystery of UFOs.

Poltergeists ?

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon.

NIDS ?

This novel approach aimed to circumvent the increasing evidence of deception and subterfuge by the UFO phenomenon in that multiple eyewitnesses co-located in the same vicinity frequently reported seeing widely different events. The evidence was multiplying that the UFO phenomenon was capable of manipulating and distorting human perception and therefore eyewitness testimony of UFO activity was becoming increasingly untrustworthy.

So because there are variances in peoples descriptions of AN event UFO's did it as a deception , Is this BAASS or GFL.

I believe there is deception going on but it aint UFOs doing it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

They are not so friendly to others wanting information like John Greenwald over at Blackvault

Maybe, because John is not as gullible as other media outlets? At least John tries to verify information thru research and by obtaining government documents, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), to see if they're 100% authentic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join