It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Video Link to short 5 minute video requesting questions: www.youtube.com...

Grant and Melinda Leslie have been speaking with some folks high up in the Alphabet Soup Agencies as well as Delong's TTSA and will be given another opportunity to ask them questions later this week. You can email questions regarding the small d - disclosure that started on Dec 16th with the NYT story to Grant at [email protected] - They will post a youtube video on this coming Monday with the answers to those questions (or at least answers to the questions they choose to ask).

I am guessing they will get a few thousand questions sent to them and who knows which will get picked and answered, but there seems to be some additional movement from the TTSA/GOV groups involved to provide some clarity around what has been released so far.

I think we will see the next NYT UFO media release soon as there has been some suggestions bubbling up from the likes of George Knapp and Grant Cameron that the next story will be coming very soon.

Grant also brought up the recent interview with Richard Doty that I shared on ATS a couple nights ago and mentioned/confirmed Doty's comments that the UFO community is being watched and "they" want to make sure we are getting all the details right within this current media isclosure.

I still get excited thinking about a new release or about "insiders" coming forward to answer questions, but overall I am feeling frustrated with how slow and incomplete these releases and interviews are. Every time they end up leaving us with more questions than answers, and considering how this group of TTSA folk are intelligence agency professionals, even when they do answer a question, you can't even be sure that its the truth. Its a weird situation overall.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Yea... I don't know what to think about all of this.

Could be disclosure, could be diversion, could be disinfo...

The first question I'd ask is: why the hell don't you just release all at once?

Stop with the entertainment stuff, we don't want that! We want to know what's going on on planet Earth. That's simple.
edit on 6/2/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Agreed, its pretty pathetic

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Agreed, its pretty pathetic

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Multifaceted question.

In regards to the USS Nimitz incident

- what authority re-vectored the 2 FA-18s from their exercises to investigate the TIC TAC object?

- unconfirmed reports have said the USS Princeton had been in those waters for weeks tracking these objects (multiple) and gathering data on them. Has that data been requested. What authority was the USS Princeton under if this is true.

- ultimately I think there is a much higher DOD authority than the AATIP of which is and has been all along gathering as much data as it can on these objects and I think proof of it is in the details of the USS Nimitz incident. Whom ever “THEY” are directed the mystery female controller on the USS Princeton to re-vector those FA-18s. Whom by the way were low on fuel and had no munitions on board but were still directed to investigate.

I would be impressed by Elizondo if he were able to get definitive answers to these questions.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammah

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A stage magician doesn't have to know, to make you think that he knows.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not going to bother asking the questions elsewhere. I somehow doubt they would be asked.

But there is an awful lot of information that can be found that shows the whole show is not quite what it appears to be with this 'project'.

I am only posting this so as many people are aware of some of the details that are 'hidden in plain sight' about TTSA.

The dodgy 3 letter people from 30+ years ago still hovering in the background of this "To the Stars Academy" .Bigelow with his $22m government gift and his involvement in manipulating MUFON also need scrutinising.

Then we have the whole charade for DeLonge's 'To the Stars' launch from a dead, empty venue.

Just how did we get a Hot Dog stand employing 12 people loaning TTSA $600k when it only turns over $400k (turnover not profit) per annum?

And what is really going on with the clause to investors if the project does not raise at least $5m?

If the offering size were to be less than $5 million and above the $1 million minimum, TTS AAS would adjust its use of proceeds by reducing planned growth of employee headcount, reducing operational costs, and slowing down projects or not making investment in projects. The company is also required under the loan to Our Two Dogs, Inc. to repay 10% of the net proceeds from funds raised in this offering, up to $400,000 in this scenario.

So if the project doesn't raise $5m then any money invested goes to paying his 'existing' team (who 3 months into their first year have so far produced a website and a promo video that we know of).

֍ Why will $100k still be paid to Tom DeLonge directly?

֍ How did Our Two Dogs raise the funding for a $600k loan and will $400k of it be paid straight back during 2018?

Our Two Dogs Inc. is a hot dog stand that employees 12 people and turns over $400k per annum. The 'loan' money to this project seems like some form of financial juggling act.

֍ Why are a whole team of ex-CIA guys and scientists listed on the TTS website when the only full time employees of TTSA, listed in the financial offer documents small print, are Tom DeLonge, Kari DeLonge, and Lisa Clifford?

֍ Jim Semivan and Hal Puthoff are listed as contractors. Luiz Elizondo and all others are not listed. Who in effect are the rest of this 'team listed on the website' working for?

֍ If projects are not invested in at all if the $5m is not raised then will refunds be made? Subscribers cannot sell their shares nor liquidate them at present once acquired.

Grant also brought up the recent interview with Richard Doty that I shared on ATS a couple nights ago and mentioned/confirmed Doty's comments that the UFO community is being watched and "they" want to make sure we are getting all the details right within this current media disclosure.

I hope they are watching because this whole exercise in what at first looks like 'UFO disclosure' seems to be leaving huge clues as to what it really is.

edit on 6/2/2018 by mirageman because: Formatting

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i see at the moment on youtube that richard doty was interviewed recently by moultenhow 2 month befor it seems
edit on 6-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think they took lessons from Trump University

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

Yes. It was actually Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs (of Rendlesham Forest infamy) who gave Doty an easy ride. Doty was supposedly privy to a US DoD memo concerning the Rendlesham Forest Incident (RFI) in 1984.

I've written a summary of it all here for those who can't or won't spend a couple of hours listening.

Although for those with no interest in the Rendlesham Forest case then here is the analysis of that in short.

Doty told us nothing anyone couldn't have gleaned from reading the internet about the case. The fact that Doty is at times very careful about what he says about his 'intelligence work' suggests he is still bound by oaths of secrecy. Yet he feels no fear about talking about a still top secret memo on radio concluding that it (Rendlesham) was an extra-terrestrial event. Surely he would be thrown into jail for doing so?

Linda Moulton Howe also tried to introduce an OSI memo (quoted from one of her decades old books) declaring it was aliens as well. The document is a known hoax.

Conclusion - both Doty and Howe are promoting 'alien folklore' via deceptive means.

Howe because that is all she can do to make a bit of cash from the gullible. She may even be on the disinfo payroll of a dark agency. Listen to her stilted, staccato tones.

Doty because he wants to ride the same gravy train as Howe. Neither should be trusted in any capacity to present truth about the UFO topic.

I have the very same feeling about DeLonge as his bunch of 'minders'.

edit on 6/2/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I think they took lessons from Trump University

You mean the man who got the stock market to its highest ever value? .....and then ooops! Kev, did someone just Trump?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Getting a half-way honest stooge who doesn't know any better
that he is being used, however, seems to bring the I.C. more
enjoyment.. and it's slightly more effective.. because if
the "front man" is given a lie detector test or what have you,
he will pass! Because he believes his own spoon-fed
nonsense.

I don't necessarily agree that TDL is "in on this". He could
have made far more money making music for his fanbase
than all *this*.

Or even by expanding on this hotdog stand.. you know..
make an honest living.. not UFOlogy.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

From what I've heard from Tom DeLonge directly on a number of podcast and TV shows, he's not yet reached a level of discernment between what is bovine waste, folklore and what is hard fact. On the Joe Rogan Show he did not seem particularly knowledgeable about the UFO topic at all. I'm not identifying him as an idiot. It looks like the IC completed their reconnaissance for that objective well before me.

But I guess if you worked on one of his hot dog stands and I know you're probably over-qualified for it unlike me and prefer a ham sandwich. But if you did? Well you'd be very proud of your contribution to ufology. You'd think about it every time you add the onions and tomato sauce.

Surely?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Cameron unfortunately, has just joined the show as the emcee of this industry of meandering folly

And they create something called Alien Con to disseminate disclosure!

Just tell us the truth if you can, that’s all what’s needed

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh geeze. Now you are doing hidden inuendo that only the "cool kids"
(I.E people who frequent your threads) would know.

That was my understanding about TDL's UFO knowledge as well.

But to be more positive for a moment.. it's remotely possible that all
this hubabaloo will be be educational in some way.. to the general
UFOlogy audience.. and there's always that 1% chance the researchers
will, pretty much upaid and on their own, might find something,
now that they are coordinating with other scientists little more.

Kev

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

From what I've heard from Tom DeLonge directly on a number of podcast and TV shows, he's not yet reached a level of discernment between what is bovine waste, folklore and what is hard fact. On the Joe Rogan Show he did not seem particularly knowledgeable about the UFO topic at all. I'm not identifying him as an idiot. It looks like the IC completed their reconnaissance for that objective well before me.

But I guess if you worked on one of his hot dog stands and I know you're probably over-qualified for it unlike me and prefer a ham sandwich. But if you did? Well you'd be very proud of your contribution to ufology. You'd think about it every time you add the onions and tomato sauce.

Surely?

I think the term is useful idiot, naive enough to believe anything they say and too proud of his roll to challenge their "authority".

mirageman, if this is all useless bulls*** the TTSA are spewing, what do you think their intent is? Is it something like trying to fool the russians in to thinking we have captured alien material? A psyop to distract the masses from campaigning about things that matter more than fake UFO stories?

I feel like "where there is smoke, there is fire" so there must have been at one time or another actual UFOs that may have flown over and shutdown our nuclear weapons facilities, or maybe crashed in NM and perhaps these limited hangouts are simply to muddy the waters with partial truths to hide something perhaps more nefarious, like several trillion dollars in missing DOD money, siphoned in to SAP/Black projects.

I somehow feel like the missing DOD money has something to do with this. I mean, 1 trillion dollars is a lot of money and they apparently have misplaced this amount several times over. It would be hard enough to spend this type of money, let alone lose it due to poor accounting practices.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

mirageman, if this is all useless bulls*** the TTSA are spewing, what do you think their intent is?

In short I would say that the whole purpose is to suit the needs of officialdom. Yes that's a vague answer but so is what we know about this project. The trail of evidence seems to lead to some kind of 'front' for something.

THE LONG ANSWER
=================

The original people

Around 2 or 3 years ago Tom was starting talking to people like John Podesta and others in the military and aerospace industries. We know DeLonge dealt with some people early on (due to Wikileaks).

- General William N.Mcasland who is listed as a Retired Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. Look at some of his earlier job assignments!

- Robert F. Weiss Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin.

- Michael J.Carey

Whatever these guys early involvement was it seems they are either not part of future plans or are very much in the background.

The merchandise

Around the same time frame (2016) Tom was promoting his 'Sekret Machines' books. Books he didn't write himself. He was also pitching a TV/movie project linked to it all. On late night radio talk shows and podcasts he would talk about the UFO phenomenon and disclosure, how he had a plan and that there were top brass people in the US DoD listening to him. They were heroes for what they'd been doing in secret according to Tom and disclosure was coming.

The Financials

We know the maximum amount of funds that could be raised by his 'To the Stars Academy' is $50m. Four months since initial launch it has raised $2.5m (or thereabouts). $50m won't be enough to design, engineer and build spaceships! If $5m is not raised then projects will be delayed or even cancelled. It's all in the TTS documents.

$600k in loans comes from his hotdog stand. How it made that much surplus funds since it started in 2008 to commit money for loans I don't know.

'To the Stars' only has 3 full-time employees Tom DeLonge (who will earn $100k p.a guaranteed as President and CEO), Kari DeLonge (wifey and Chief Content Advisor) plus Lisa Clifford (secretary). Hal Puthoff (VP Science & Technology) and Jim Semivan (VP Operations) are listed as 'Contractors'. Then comes an interesting one. Louis Tomassino (Chief Financial Officer). It's interesting because if you look for the contact details of Tom DeLonge's Our Two Dogs Hotdog Company you get '6265 GREENWICH DR STE 210 SAN DIEGO, CA 92122 tel - (858) 623-0336. If you go to the website of Louis Tomassino CPA. Bingo. Exactly the same phone number and address. Don't try to order hotdogs from this guy!! His business is tax services, auditing and financial consulting.

The Unlisted Team

It seems that the 'numerous' biotech people who are listed as being part of the TTSA team on the website remain unlisted in the financial offer documents - Dr. Garry Nolan, Dr. Paul Rapp, Dr. Norm Kahn,Dr. Colm Kelleher and Dr. Adele Gilpin. Many of those have links back to the Intelligence Community. Then we have Luis Elizondo who also worked for the intelligence community on active combat duty in global hotspots. He 'handled' terrorists at Guantamo Bay and then suddenly is investigating Aerial Threats for the Pentagon in 2007. Ten years later he jacks his job in and seems to have become a spokesman about the AATIP program. A program that when FOIA requests for information were made by John Greenewald at the Blackvault came back as saying no records could be identified.

Oh and when Chris Mellon spoke on stage about the only case this gang have talked about in 5 months ...the tic-tac UFO from 2004. They used a picture of a party balloon from 2005 taken in Manchester, England. as a backdrop.

Don't forget Bigelow is involved in the background of TTSA. He's been cleaning out MUFON for information on UFO reports and keeping a lot of this data hidden from public view since the 1990s.

Speculation

How do we piece all of that together? Is DeLonge not quite the idiot we think? Did AATIP ever exist? What are the people behind DeLonge really aiming to do?

I think you can look at one layer of it and deduce that the whole 'To the Stars Academy' is just a massive marketing project. Tom knew that it is unlikely to meet it's minimum target of $5m of funding and so will result in massive reductions in operations.It will be little more than entertainment company. Which is no different from what he owns now! But the exposure it has gained for free for the past couple of years is enormous. Not so sure the Hot Dogs will sell though. That seems to be some form of financial juggling. Probably to avoid being taxed.

The next layer is more interesting. Why are so many former spooks and biologists (sometimes they are one or both) listed as part of the TTS team? Is this linked to fields Bigelow is interested in? They are up to something and I don't believe it really involves back engineering tech from UAPs and building spaceships. It may involve the 'entertainment' side to introduce memes into the wider world. The 'front' if you like. For what though?

I will use an example I've used before to point out how second guessing what is going on is difficult. Imagine it's 1979 and you see that "Studio Six" Productions are producing a new movie. Then someone tells you it's really a front for the intel community.

I'm sure you can work it out now. But with only partial information back then. How would you ever work it all out?

edit on 7/2/2018 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Fair enough, perhaps we will know in the future, but for now all we know is they are producing something with all this chatter.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I want to put this on the record.

I honestly believe that the human race really might not be ready for any alien disclosure.

Oh of course we smart and wise guys are ready enough, though. We can handle it…were real tough.

Seriously, think about it, if it gets exposed many people may bug out. Human beings are very fragile on the most part

And if any displays of the UFOS come about then indeed people may be left bereft of any kind of foundation.

Their root chakra might really bug out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join