It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've had a hypothesis percolating in the back of my mind for awhile now about this recent flap of media we've been experiencing, so I wanted to create this thread to share and discuss it with all of you.

Over the last year or so, we've had this media flap with DeLonge hyping some big announcement, then the NY Times article, now these guys are dancing around acting like it's some kind of soft disclosure. That's cute and all, but anyone who's read into ufology much, and the extensive disinformation that is part and parcel of it, is likely reacting the same way I and many other members are. We're thinking: "This is more of the same old offering of inconclusive evidence, sufficiently hyped to attract some media and public attention, then danced around and inanely promoted as if it's some major revelation, that we've seen time and time again over the years."

Why bother? Haven't they done this enough already? Maybe they feel like their last control story was wearing too thin from the passage of time, being diluted by truth and intelligent examination and discussion, so they needed to offer it up again but swaddled in a fresh diaper to hold all the crap in?

No doubt we're being played, but I think we're not being played in the way that we think we are. Here's my theory. This is the setup for a more elaborate sucker play. We're being psychologically prepped for a bogus revelation. This recent flap is more window dressing than an actual event, to legitimize the upcoming reveal.

The aviary guys are doing their thing, business as usual, and then Whammo!, ISS gets destroyed by an alien missile, or whatever this bogus revelation will be happens. Delonge and the aviary crowd pretend to break character for a minute and "let slip" that "this wasn't supposed to be part of the program", or perhaps they pretend to break ranks altogether. Like, they come out and say, "well we were just supposed to BS you for the next ten years, feeding you crap about older inventions and hyping them as something special, but NOW that this UNEXPECTED, EXTRAORDINARY event has occurred, I guess we'll have to drop the act and start sharing some 'real' information!" Which will all actually be just more carefully crafted crap that directs the story in the desired fashion.

You've got the tired old original, grey aliens/nordics/UFO's and nukes themes that seem to have been over focused by the crew over the years. You've got this second tier story of the secret space program/breakaway civilization. If it isn't just a controlled narrative, then it certainly needs to be reigned in by the lie makers. I'm certain the propaganda makers are well aware of how much their crap stinks to those of us that read up on these things. An effective lie will have to convince us just as much as the public.

We have a lot to do with creation of the mythology that eventually filters out to the public at large. A surface level ufologist will usually just mostly get the controlled narrative anyway. The deeper level research eventually filters out to the public though, through discussion and conversation. This deeper level info will eventually percolate into the public consciousness, so to make a ruse believable, the deeper level researchers will also have to be convinced of the lie. Otherwise it would probably fall apart.

Well that's my speculative theory. I have no proof, don't necessarily expect to be right(I actually sincerely hope that I am wrong), I just thought it was an interesting speculative hypothesis that I should share that might possibly explain the recent shenanigans by our tax funded lieslingers. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There was just a call out on millions of dollars that dissappeared that was claimed to have been used on ufo research.

Sounds like tax embezzlement damage control.

On the other side, the missing trillions from the pentagon before 911 is highly suspicious. The publicly shown non space travel advancement wouldn't surprise me if we had another planet colonized.
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I think the narrative is to keep us thinking the UFOs are still nuts and bolts alien from other star systems, when the reality is much more complex and dare I say it...Biblical. Or at least supernatural....
But my approach to the phenomenon is more Shamanistic esoteric mythological than physical.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I know its not serious because they would have release the video in full and not a one minute clip. If that thing shot away at impossible speeds then they need to show it do that one the video. People want hard incontrovertible proof and if they have it they need to show it all immediately and not play games. Therefore, to me this is more of the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

People want hard incontrovertible proof and if they have it they need to show it all immediately and not play games. Therefore, to me this is more of the same.

Which is my point. They've done this dance so many times it seems pointless to begin it again unless as a small part of a larger deception. Hence my theory. If the false reveal happened and then these guys ran out from the wings yelling "Oh look, look, look at this!" we would all be immediately suspicious. If they're busy dancing around with their old dance on the stage, the reveal happens, and Delonge, Bigelow, and say Kit Green all do a synchronized puke or something, it kind of makes it look like they were caught off guard and adds credibility to the hypothesized false reveal story.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: mkultra11

People want hard incontrovertible proof and if they have it they need to show it all immediately and not play games. Therefore, to me this is more of the same.

Which is my point. They've done this dance so many times it seems pointless to begin it again unless as a small part of a larger deception. Hence my theory. If the false reveal happened and then these guys ran out from the wings yelling "Oh look, look, look at this!" we would all be immediately suspicious. If they're busy dancing around with their old dance on the stage, the reveal happens, and Delonge, Bigelow, and say Kit Green all do a synchronized puke or something, it kind of makes it look like they were caught off guard and adds credibility to the hypothesized false reveal story.

It comes across as another disclosure project. Although a lot of great testimony came out from that, it was a bait and switch. I don't trust it. I want more proof and they are being too cute with what they allegedly have.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think the narrative is to keep us thinking the UFOs are still nuts and bolts alien from other star systems, when the reality is much more complex and dare I say it...Biblical. Or at least supernatural....
But my approach to the phenomenon is more Shamanistic esoteric mythological than physical.

If it's not another scam of some sort from those old and practiced scammers then I'm with you and just about the only other possibility that I see is that we're being prepped that "they're" of the interdimensional variety and that would, ahem, bring the "fallen ones" to mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It becomes overly complex because we do not look at individual human beings but remain with generalizations.

There is a technical term for the idea that "The government is everywhere and they are about to get me".

Let me ask: WHO is "the government"?
The answer is: Specific, tangible, mortal, human individuals, with a name, a mother, a father and a need to eat and sleep.
Most of them are nice, and a few are insane.

What I make of TTSA is that this is a bunch of UFO believers. Jim Semivan is even an experiencer.
When I listen to gawky DeLonge or heroic Elizondo I can't help the feeling that they are trying to do the right thing. But I cannot prove this to you, just intuition and going from the assumption that they are... human beings.

It is obvious that they know more than what they are allowed to say. In early interviews DeLonge even admitted that he got scolded for letting out too much.
But they do have the intention to release more and they are putting up a fight against more conservative forces who probably want to preserve the status quo. (Elizondo said in an interview that he has since been threatened twice by members of his former department.)
This is why these people deserve and need our support.

Sure, there must be others in the background who have a saying in at what pace the whole thing unravels. But please let us acknowledge the good in all of this instead of becoming guilty of bad parenting:

If your child is lying, it means you overracted to the mistakes in the past.

Should we not consider the possibility that the people sitting on the UFO secrets were trying to do the right thing all along?
Maybe it was/is something that is almost impossible to do right?
What will we get if we just go "punish them!"?
More lies or more truth?
Will we be bad parents or good parents?

I for myself will continue to support TTSA and will give them the benefit of doubt. So far their output has not been overwhelming, but it is going in an interesting direction. And it is definitely not destructive or harmful.
And while I have my pet theories just like anybody else here, I do not claim to know better than the people who have been dealing with this stuff on a professional level.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
But they do have the intention to release more and they are putting up a fight against more conservative forces who probably want to preserve the status quo.

Or that's what they want us to think.

I still think someone just wants more money, as usual.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

At first a thought this maybe wasn't the case but it seems that it all seemed good to be true after all.

Maybe I'm still wrong considering all the weird things that's going around in the world?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore
It is obvious that they know more than what they are allowed to say. In early interviews DeLonge even admitted that he got scolded for letting out too much.

I’ve noticed this also in the TTS timeline.

The narrative presented to the public is that the TTS was originated by Delonge. That TTS’s architect, CEO and highest ranking official is Tom Delonge.

If I was an investor in TTS, part of my analysis would be what Tom Delonge brings to the table in regards to return of investment and value growth of the company. On paper he has ultimate authority to grow the company or burn it to the ground.

But as we have seen. Delonge has been as it seems “scolded” or reeled in when he has made some outlandish comments ( the ATS AMA, twitter posts, Rogan interview to name a few).

Now it seems he has gone completely dark. I haven’t checked his personal tweets or Facebook Machines but zero on TTS.

Who has the authority to make that call? ( Puthoff, Elizondo, DOD , IC handler?)

If Elizondo has transitioned to being the PR guy instead of Delonge. If I was an investor I would want to know officially that this has happened any why.

If this was a publicly traded equity news like this would send the stock price down.

My personal opinion is that TTS was not started to try to bilk anyone out of money. I don’t think any of the TTS members are going to get rich by participating in TTS. I do think the investment side is there so Delonge and Co do not lose money in the venture.

With that said a way to look in side to see how the sausage is made my be to find an investor and see what kind of quarterly / annual investor meetings or prospectus are scheduled and if an individual investor has votes on annual corporate matters. I glanced at the investor literature on the TTS site but may have to revisit it.

edit on 25-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I get what you're saying here, and nobody's out on the warpath here or anything like that. Nobody's trying to denounce anybody or string anybody up, this is just my speculative theory on this recent flap. I'm here to learn and share, and maybe help cut through some of the crap a bit. To quote one of my favorite orators 'For my part I wish to know the truth. To know the worst and provide for it.'

Drip feed's cool, I don't mind a little drip feed every now and then. We know these guys are disinformation agents though, at least some of them, so good, bad, or ugly, that is a given. It's part of the equation that is this flap for better or worse. Anyhow, I'm certainly not trying to piss in anybody's corn flakes or rain on anybody's parade. I'm just speculating here. I do not have the truth market cornered or anything like that, and truly I am as a feather in the wind in this. Oh to be a leaf!

If something big happens tomorrow, it doesn't mean I'm right. If they drop character as predicted, it doesn't mean I'm right really. I could be wrong about the sucker play, and the reveal is real from another faction and their purpose will be to damage control it. Spin it off into ridiculousness, or whatever. I really don't know, I don't hang out with these guys or anything, so I couldn't really tell you what they're discussing over lunch.

I could be completely wrong about all of it, and these guys are all actually sincere and just mostly misunderstood. Perhaps this is just another soft disclosure, and they're here to ease the process. I'm looking at it from the armchair, so I'm not afraid to acknowledge that. I do smell some old fish in the mix there, so make of that what you will, it's still in there as far as I can tell.

Would someone be a dear and nutshell a few of the major holes knocked in the TTSA thing so far? I've been following along, but I'm not as studied on it as I'm sure some members are that could reference this fishy smell to the thing much more adequately than I can. Please? I'll give you a star...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ummm...it’s an obvious scam to sell you tee-shirts...and coffee mugs...

I’m almost sure it’s just another experiment to separate the wheat from the chaff...

The real issue though...is it’s not the chaff that are the the target...but the wheat...

Do I really need to explain that any further...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Interesting thoughts, and an ID sucker play would be a sweet one I'd guess, in terms of all the nasty things they could use it as cover for. Oh Joe got disappeared. Must've been the ID's. Prime minister of wherever got whacked. ID's again! Drat those ID bastards! What? No don't worry about that guy in the invisibility cloak hiding in your bushes, we've got to do something about all these ID's!(Just kidding ID guys.
Please don't disappear me.)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

No, it would seem based on the data I've reviewed so far that you have an adequate grasp of the situation. I would tend to agree. Do you mean that literally, by the way? In other words, do you think there could actually be a tech honeypot hidden in there too? Could be, I suppose...
edit on 25-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'd like to just embed and call it a day, but I understand that's frowned upon.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ummm...no...I think the aim is not to identify or target the believer...but to identify...catalogue and target the skeptic...

Think about it...the believers have already been sold and bought...the skeptics on the other hand use more deductive reasoning and logic based thinking...

I think this is an effort to gauge...identify...and target persons that are normally unpersuaded by claims without solid proof...all in an effort to find ways to bring them into the fold...

If there are any new tech associations...they no doubt are control related...

Gotta spoof em all...can’t have percentages not swallowing the matrix...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Who has the authority to make that call? ( Puthoff, Elizondo, DOD , IC handler?)

Grant Cameron has come up with the name Dr. Ron Pandolfi as the decision maker behind the scenes. Maybe we should zoom in on this Pandolfi dude. This man is shouldering a tremendous responsibility (if Cameron is right) and should not be left alone with it.

edit on 25-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The trouble with this latest flap, and attempt at disclosure is that the Aviary is involved. This little club must get together, and see what out there story they can come up with next, which is either a poor attempt at making money by creating a new off shoot of the UFO tale, or more cointel' to muddy the waters even more.
I don't know how many books I've read over the years, where the author states they've spoken to someone in the intelligence services who has above top secret intel to pass on. I mean, do these guys in the so called aviary get a bung from the publishers or something and this is what keeps them going in there retirement? How many times have they "come close" to "real" disclosure and been closed down. I don't think anyone in the intelligence services would ever trust them again with the amount of times they've "nearly" spilled the beans!!
edit on 25-2-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thank you for your considerate posting!

My main point is that we should actually listen to what the TTSA representatives say and take that into consideration, too.
It happens so that a new interview with Luis Elizondo was published today on YT and I have just finished this thread about it.

The questions asked to Elizondo are actually a fairly good list of the major holes knocked in the TTSA thing, which makes Elizondo's answers even more relevant.

edit on 25-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join