It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Brought to you from your favorite channel CNN. It's really something when now suddenly aircraft pilots can come clean with what they experience in our skies and openly can talk about this.

It seems that they first will tell their stories , when the time comes and we'll see al those videos from those service and commercial pilots that I presume want this burden of silence and secrecy of their backs so that they don't have to hide this anymore and can go on with their lives and freely talk about this without any chance losing their jobs for doing so.

I don't know what the regulations will be around this for them if they encounter these crafts in the future?

Well I think it's important to hear their stories and what they encounter and if they were in danger as of those who fly commercial airplanes were ever in real danger when they encountered UFO'S like these.

Anyway it's a nice interview with more information about this major happening and I can't wait for more to see in the future.

Could this be a new beginning of something big?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I want to see his "Ping Pong ball" recounts on the video. We don't.

I thought this was Disclosure?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think its just a trailer for what's coming soon. Doesn't it smell like disclosure, I surely feel that taste in my mouth when I see things like this?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I think its just a trailer for what's coming soon. Doesn't it smell like disclosure, I surely feel that taste in my mouth when I see things like this?

When it comes to gubment 'disclosure', thats when I get a foul taste in my mouth.

Because I been watching since the 60's, when I was a scared little boy reading accounts in books and magazines , hiding under the sheets with a flashlight.

I have seen the stories morph and the gubment response, and the exposure of gubment disinformation, and the gubment disinformation response to that... and so on.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Going to watch it later.
The release of the GIMBAL video by the DoD is a huge milestone in ufology.
I wonder what they have in store next.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I don't know, I hear a lot of noises about fake alien invasions and stuff like Psy-ops. I think that they might have encountered something that they can't shoot down or chase or capture for backengineering the technology.

The first generation UFO'S might as well be the ones who could be traced and shot down easily , who knows that they really encountered something totally new and seen all over the world that they have to ask the public opinion about these incidents?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That guy reminds me of Robin Williams. Nice.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This seems HUGE...

It’s not a fake story from infowars, or zerohedge..

It’s got video to back it up..

Scientists and the government are even backing it..

This is the closest to “disclosure” anything has ever been..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What better time than when humanity has boringly settled, no wars, working less, sitting around with nothing more to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm thinking the same . It started of weird because who guessed that a rockstar opened disclosure with introducing a couple of like very heavy CIA dudes to tell the world that were likely being visited by extraterrestrial crafts.

Somehow I've got to be a little bit cautious about the whole thing but we'll see what happens the upcoming weeks or months if there will be more info.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I don't know, I hear a lot of noises about fake alien invasions and stuff like Psy-ops. I think that they might have encountered something that they can't shoot down or chase or capture for backengineering the technology.

The first generation UFO'S might as well be the ones who could be traced and shot down easily , who knows that they really encountered something totally new and seen all over the world that they have to ask the public opinion about these incidents?

Bring it on. They haven't. it always some titillation , without any real meat, because the actual verifiable proof is somehow missing from the overall narrative.

The narrative being the media campaign on this, claiming its DOD disclosure, but the real actual evidence (two blurry object videos) regale to that category of 'could it be, is it true, do UFO's exist?', as usual...

Proof is proof, not blurry, grainy , no 'chain of custody', video.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Going to watch it later.
The release of the GIMBAL video by the DoD is a huge milestone in ufology.
I wonder what they have in store next.

Something from 2005 perhaps? I mean even though it's still going on, on a daily basis, right through to yesterday, can't get enough of these ancient tales. I do respect the significance of a dated release like that. But there's a reason they "come clean" about something that happened 13 years ago and not 3. Or 2, or 1. We are purposefully being kept one, maybe two, maybe 100, steps behind the truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hilarious. Well one thing is for sure, if its being pushed by CNN, you can bet the programming has begun. The mindless masses being social engineered to believe in the UFO/Alien story.

So whats up with that? Russia story didn't pan out so now its Aliens stole the election by colluding with Trump? Or maybe because 'Murica must have an enemy and Russia and even NK aren't up to the task, the "Programmers" are going to foist off an Alien Enemy on us?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
he gets lots of kudos from me. Gave a great detailed interview which is all over the internet now, all types of main street media are carrying these stories. He saw something that acted unlike anything he is aware of from our planet and is open minded enough to speculate that it came from somewhere else in space.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Only if you assume the government is in on it too...

Something I think gives them more credit than they deserve..

If we assume that aliens are visiting earth and the US government doesn’t have anymore of a clue than we do...

Well this is probably exactly what it looks like..

Why would a species that advanced differentiate between humans?!?!

Would they care who ran one of the many governments??

When you look at an ant pile, do you treat the different classes of ants differently??

Maybe, maybe not..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I put myself in their place..

When would we show up???

A) the second we could?

B) just whenever we felt like it??

C) maybe a startrek Esk, prime directive to wait until their first prob left the solar system??

So I have no idea.

One interesting thought is...

Would anyone besides the cult of trump believe him if he was the one who released all the UFO files.. assuming they exist???

Would trump fake disclosure to deflect all the bad press???

If the gov dropped , just loads of evidence then probably people buy it..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think deluge is a scammer..

I listened to his joe Rohan interview recently and was not impressed..

I thought You could go down a con artists checklist with his statements.

Just the whole concept of the government needing him to middleman disclosure.. I find laughable..

They don’t go to flipping blink 182 lol..

They go to neil degrass Tyson or bill gates..

The lead singer of blink 182 is the Last person people believe..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Metabunk said all the pilots saw was a mylar balloon in the
shape of a number 1.
Then said they had the same stock photo used as
the hoaxers (USNavy) They were so sure it was fake,
then when they realized it was real DOD footage Metabunk
went quiet.
So Metabunk is not only dead set on debunking everything,
they also lie to get there.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I want to see his "Ping Pong ball" recounts on the video. We don't.

I thought this was Disclosure?

The Commander didn’t say the “ping pong” portion was in the video or did he?

I didn’t know they officially announced this as disclosure or did they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join