It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The recent buzz around the USS Nimitz UFO made me think it might be a secret US military craft that the Navy did not know about. So I was looking at experimental aircraft and found this video below. I've read speculation about flying triangles but I never heard anyone come out say how it was done.

"Let's just put it this way, we have things flying in the Nevada desert that would make George Lucas drool" Retired Lockheed engineer Gung Lo February 1988

TR-3B Astra at the 13:35 mark in the video.

Transcript from the video:

Uses liquid mercury pressurized to 250,000 atmospheres and then rotated at 50,000 RPM. The resulted decrease in the localized magnetic field is 89%. Meaning the multimode impules rockets only have to propel 11% of the craft. But what is interesting, also, 89% of the G forces are taken away. So you could make a 40G turn and feel very reduced G forces.

I've seined the net for years on anti-gravity papers and technologies. Based on my readings it has been my suspicion that if you take a magnetic field in a torus shape around a sphere and then rotate, the result would be shielding against the Earth's gravitation force. I came to the conclusion you would need to use something like mercury and suspend it in double encased spheres. You would run current through the mercury as you spun it. This conclusion is not based on physics but what I've read other people were doing. I imagine, there is some kind of gravity-wave particle that is deflected somehow by this configuration. Of course, any changes to the standard physics model will undoubtedly cause huge amounts of skepticism. btw, it is pressurized so the mercury becomes a super-conducting liquid.

He says it's nuclear powered but I do think the reactor is based on the Navy submarine design. I think the nuclear power would be based on the Air Force design from the 1950s which was based on Thorium and LFTR type technology. Here's a TED talk on the Air Force nuclear reactor design from the 1950s, 5:30 mark in the video:

www.ted.com...

The beauty of having these craft nuclear powers is they do not have to be refueled very often.

Wiki page on Aircraft Nuclear Propulsion: en.wikipedia.org...

At the 14:55 mark in the video they show a tic-tac like craft that could be the type seen in the USS Nimitz UFO.

USS Nimitz UFO ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS thread on mercury anti-gravity: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another ATS thread on the TR-3B: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Web article on TR-3B: www.hidden-truth.org...

"Jesus Christ" Video of the TR-3B in flight: www.youtube.com...

Alt-Science article: alt-sci.ru...

Paper on gravity control: arxiv.org...

Good list of UFO documents: archive.org...

edit on 28-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Who knows?
But I am more apt to believe that the craft in the Nimitz sighting is ours (earthly origin) than aliens.

If they are aliens, they must come from our own solar system, the near impossibility of interstellar travel makes this so.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am open to the possibility it was extraterrestrials but I tend to agree with you that it is domestic.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I often wonder if the Bell experiments involved mercury.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I often wonder if the Bell experiments involved mercury.

The Nazi Bell? Die Glock?

It was said to have used mercury spun at very high rpm. Specifically, 'Red Mercury', which may or may not even exist. But there was a German sub dispatched to Japan at the end of the war in Europe carrying a lot of materials that the Japanese needed for their war effort, including red mercury.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I think in the video the guy talked about these originated from WWII German technology. Or I saw it or read it somewhere recently. My brains is chaos right now. This USS Nimitz UFO story has my panties in a bunch.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

At the 14:55 mark in the video they show a tic-tac like craft that could be the type seen in the USS Nimitz UFO.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
finaly they discouvert the secrets of the nazi german vril technology...:-)
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
think moore element 115 unumpentium a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry, but it does not work that way.

No top secret anything is going to allow itself/themselves to be seen by not only radar, but also the F18 duo that spotted it.

If real, it is as the pilot said, "Out of this world"

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Pretty bold statement about "the near impossibility of interstellar travel" based upon a 2018 understanding of physics, where we don't yet have a unified theory of the cosmic and quantum world and where most matter and energy in the universe (by far) remains "dark" to us.

Regardless, it certainly can be U.S. military, though I am doubtful of that theory. Did they not run into these things somewhere out in the middle of the Pacific? That's a big body of water, and if one side of the military wasn't talking to the other side such that the pilots had no clue what they were, it seems extremely chancy that they'd run into each other. I would think that the people in charge of the anti-grav drones would do what they could to ensure they aren't shot down by our own pilots.

Moreover, I've heard second hand that the pilots discussed flying over something that remained below the surface, churning the water, a USO. I suppose it's possible that could be ours, too, though that is now getting way out there bc now you have 2 programs in one spot stumbled upon by the U.S. Navy.

Last, I think it's more likely the Navy and DoD would block release - or at least do all they can to block release - of something that is OURS than something that they don't have any idea who it belongs to. Though, admittedly, if we have departments not speaking to each other, that could theoretically happen.

I am of the opinion that most of the possible E.T. tech that we possess started within and remains largely within the Black private defense contractors. It is MUCH easier to keep it secret when no one need worry about GAO requests for info, no FOIAs, no Congressmen, just "the right people" knowing ....and profiting.

But, what do I know? I know I don't know whether interstellar travel is possible to intelligence 100,000 years ahead of us.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I would say top secret aircraft too.
But what did it do to suggest antigravity?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I would say top secret aircraft too.
But what did it do to suggest antigravity?

From the video transcript:

Uses liquid mercury pressurized to 250,000 atmospheres and then rotated at 50,000 RPM. The resulted decrease in the localized magnetic field is 89%. Meaning the multimode impules rockets only have to propel 11% of the craft. But what is interesting, also, 89% of the G forces are taken away. So you could make a 40G turn and feel very reduced G forces.

I'm still skeptical. But if it is only 11% of the craft that needs to be propelled then it's anti-gravity technology. Anti-gravity research has been going on for 60 years and is well funded. It could be possible all the UFOs are domestic.

edit on 28-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
these days all ufo's could be domestic..
but wat to do with the agient spottings of ufo's lets say from 1900 till 4500 bc...?a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why would the US Navy release footage of a top secret anti gravity vehicle ?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Pretty bold statement about "the near impossibility of interstellar travel" based upon a 2018 understanding of physics, where we don't yet have a unified theory of the cosmic and quantum world and where most matter and energy in the universe (by far) remains "dark" to us.

Maybe there is a means of interstellar travel which would make it possible to be at a neighboring star inside of a human's lifespan, but the immense amounts of energy needed to accelerate a spacecraft to those speeds is truly astounding.
If it is possible for advanced alien civilizations to accomplish interstellar travel, WTF are they?
We don't even see signs that they communicate via electromagnetic waves.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I can guarantee you that the flying triangles exist, I saw one of them in the 90's. It looked just like the one in the diagram, with the three lights, one on each of the three corners. It was flying around the sky for at least an hour. The center light would brighten and its speed would increase tremendously. I signaled it with a flashlight and it came to investigate. It was able to fly very slowly at a low altitude over my house. This was near an Air Force base in Spokane, WA.

I tried taking a picture, but I was a kid and all I had was a disposable camera that just wasn't up to the job. It was around 9:00 at night.

I would assume from my observations that they do exist, also they are probably government craft, and they would have to use anti-gravity technology because I don't see how they would fly otherwise.

Your explanation that the UFO was a drone makes sense, as does your idea that it is military tech using anti-gravity.
edit on 28amThu, 28 Dec 2017 11:12:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Spinning liquid Mercury seems to be a recurring piece of information over the years.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Spinning liquid Mercury seems to be a recurring piece of information over the years.
I wonder if an engineering team from a University would attempt it?

Some time ago, there was a team of college students who rebuilt the Ark based on available scripture and found that it emitting dangerous amounts of electricity, thus resulting in it being destroyed.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Why would the US Navy release footage of a top secret anti gravity vehicle ?

maybe the world events have sped up so much that they're operating with a "fuqit and fly it" mentality. it's either the slow drip of "disclosure" or they just figure nobody will figure it out anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join