It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will ‘the government’ go?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Much ado and hoopla has been made and continues to be made here on the Aliens and UFOs forum. I was not impressed with the "revelations" 'cause, as usual, we didn't learn anything new or out of the ordinary. Natch. The "aftershocks" continue and here is an article offering new thoughts which you might enjoy.

Thursday, January 18, 2018
While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop
How deep will ‘the government’ go?
by Billy Cox

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well lets put it this way....if Trump and Friends wish to keep the ball rolling they must consistently remind people what has been done to them ....disclosing UFOs is a major step in this direction....the government doesn't have to be the whistleblower they simply have to aknowledge and validate their acceptance of the reality once questioned by informed whistleblowers.

Failure to participate in disclosure based on National Security would make Trump the same as those who covered up the JFK truth....the people must be told the truth...if they fish it out the government is obligated to confess...not snuff thousands of lives to keep un-keepable secrets....in reality its just another day on social media to most people....once they find out and gossip a bit they will do what they always do...wait for the Government to tell them what to think and do about things....lol....there is no risk of civilisation breaking down....LMAO.....if the average person cannot find a plug-in for their data-phone they have a nervous breakdown.....lol.

No one cares about aliens or UFOs....they care about being lied to and having thousands of innocent people murdered to keep so-called national security threats silenced.....those were death sentences dealt out to the most innocent curious and in most cases well meaning humanitarians to ever live.....it has been a humanitarian travesty of historical proportions.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
if you`re reading the NYT you`re reading fake news.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
if you`re reading the NYT you`re reading fake news.

I don't read TNYT but the article headline caught my attention as it was not the usual gossip and, fake news. I stopped trusting TNYT when many years ago I read that TNYT had altered an article about JFK. It was early enough for me to find a copy of the pre-altered article and, sure enough, it was changed to reflect a different POV that tried to hide some important facts. Their fake news took a leap with Trump's election as has been pointed out in many sources.

The fact that they published an article on UFOs is no big deal to me 'cause the article, to me, was not that interesting and it was old, useless "revelations".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I agree. If I start to talk about aliens or the disclosure to people, they just start taking the mick. The tin hat and Star Trek references come out nearly everytime.
As long as they can charge their phone, use Facebook and twitter that's ok.
The disclosure of what is really been happening around us wouldn't change the majority of people. They have been brainwashed over many years to laugh off anything of this nature. The MSM has been doing this for years.

A certain percentage will see it as a huge event. For most though, the lastest gossip on Facebook will keep them dumbed down.

If the BBC or CNN says something to the sheep, then they will listen. No matter what the spin is.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Yes your spot on,

I think this new found gun camera vid and other information that may come from Delonge's camp may die a natural death due to the affect of "YouTuberism" , as Oh its on YouTube is it.

"Full" Disclosure will only reach the right level , ie "The unequivocable realization that we are being visited by extraterrestrial beings when an announcement is made to confirm that from a TOP government official.

I dont think that will happen for some years, but for reasons i want go into now im voting for 2025

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
RE: How deep will ‘the government’ go?

To distract, divert, disrupt and divide the 'American' people in ts pursuits to dominate& plunder US and the Planet?

There is no limit.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Timing is simply not right...Patience shouldn't be a problem after 65 years.
Too many big stories in the news right now. We certainly want it to get the exposure it deserves,..yes ?

S & F

dX

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Truly this is about the victims of Government collusion...and not only Government because many people have enough money to build craft and communication devices....so so called CONTACT may not be as rare as we want to believe........nonetheless....many people have been abducted for various reasons.....with in many cases full Government co-operation and participation.......even on the name of National Defense this is not ok......these people must be openly acknowledged AND COMPENSATED.....this is unavoidable....sooooo.....the Government needs to admit their part and seek to stop others in private dynamics who are pursuing relationships with non-Terran races...risking all of humanity in the process of acting as representatives of the entire human race......you know some races ASSUME we all think together in a hive mind and when one of us speaks or acts it is on behalf of all of us.

Besides....these are physical containers we have to deal with...who cares if they are clones or a race or a hybrid....tis not important....what is important is remembering God doesn't run the show like we all think and we MUST FIGHT TO RETAIN OUR POSITION IN NATURES SYMPHONY....this means continuing to rise above other life-forms intellectually and scientifically..........these things use technology we can copy and build up from....we can IMPROVE their technology once we understand it....they cannot improve what they have....they have hit a wall...it has to do with how they think and function and how we think and function.

There is NOTHING TO FEAR.....we are truly capable of taking care of ourselves.....we are FEARED.......and if we wiped out the rich greedy humanitarian terrorists who are destroying our planet and ways of life ...then we could speak to non-Terran races with ONE-VOICE........and reduce the risk of poor relations and of being dominated or overtaken.

Once people around the world begin building neutral-dimension craft based on simple basic knowledge of Terra-Tech ...only then will we be on the way to true progress.....the technologys are sooooo simple....much much less complicated than what we do now......every technology we have encountered has been a Terra-Tech integrated technology....this shows us something critical it shows us a parallel which runs thru the Universe.....Terra-Tech is synonymous with sentient life....slightly off-base reproductions of Terra-Tech and integrations with such are a sure sign of sentience as we know it.

If every indigenous person had a gun...the Spanish would have run like hades......if every indigenous person had a gun we would likely be speaking Cree right now in North America.........if we all have this technology NO ONE IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO SIMPLY WALK IN AND TAKE US OVER.........so we need to spread the UNDERSTANDING of this technology....not hide it based on lies like National Security....lol....every community needs to posses this knowledge and technology base....we are legion.....we simply need a focused direction.

edit on 21-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Truly this is about the victims of Government collusion...and not only Government because many people have enough money to build craft and communication devices....so so called CONTACT may not be as rare as we want to believe........nonetheless....many people have been abducted for various reasons.....with in many cases full Government co-operation and participation.
snip

Are in a position to back up what you say, to provide any evidence of abduction and not hearsay. Solid, concrete proof. Actually, I'm being facetious 'cause I know you won't be able as your comments, all of them, sound as if they come from an unstable mind. You ought to stick to facts so that you can be on solid ground instead of on quicksand.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You would get about the same amount of proof asking someone to show god exists, all here say and text written down.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: myss427

But you could define God as bacteria, and have the proof.

Aliens can be nothing but meteors space dust and space signals. No one will define "alien" with the evidence we have.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: myss427

You would get about the same amount of proof asking someone to show god exists, all here say and text written down.

As an educated atheist I would never ask anyone to provide proof that "god" exists 'cause it would be stupid to do so and I'm not stupid. You are stuck with the judeo/christian god when there were a multitude of gods just as good. Take your choice: Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Aztec, Incan, Voodoo, American Natives (non-christian ones), etc.

And to AdKiller:

No one will define "alien" with the evidence we have.

And what "evidence" does anyone have?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've come to believe that this whole "disclosure" moment in time is a charade, a limited hangout designed to further delegitimize the UFO disclosure movement. Delonge is not CEO material, let alone CEO of an organization of spooks and military intelligence officials.

I'm still interested to see what they release next, but ultimately... they could have released much more information to start with if they have it and they wanted to. This tells me that they will try to keep everyones attention for a while and get us all excited with not quite enough evidence for a smoking gun, but just enough to keep us all focused on the smoke and mirrors.

Its lame, but so many more people are waking up to their shenanigans.... they can't dominate the news cycle without getting called out for their lack of actual transparency.

Elizondo leaves his high paying pentagon position to sell used UFO stories to the media?

Sounds like a downgrade to me. Unless they actually provide hard evidence, or at least video that is relatable as breaking known physical laws, this is all a sham.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
oh i thought the subject was dead

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
I've come to believe that this whole "disclosure" moment in time is a charade, a limited hangout designed to further delegitimize the UFO disclosure movement. Delonge is not CEO material, let alone CEO of an organization of spooks and military intelligence officials.

I hate to sound like a one-trick-pony but UFO/alien "disclosure" is a joke. It is a failed movement to try to get a force of like-minded individuals to bug Uncle Sam to release information that doesn't exist and is just imagined by the hopeless. Uncle Sam knows as much about UFOs and alleged aliens/ETs as anyone in this and all UFO forums.

In the long run it doesn't matter how many tables are set up on auditorium stages throughout the planet and accommodating all kinds of experts, not one of them has said anything we didn't already know. Of course UFOs are real! We don't need anyone to tell us that. And, besides, they are all speculating.

Those of us who've had unquestionable sightings are way ahead of all of them who haven't seen a UFO. Allege aliens are another story. I don't buy any reports from anyone. Of course, UFOs could be "manned" or they are remote controlled or both. But no one knows for sure. It's a mystery that's up in the air!

edit on 1/23/2018 by Lathroper because: To add additional comments.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

Truly this is about the victims of Government collusion...and not only Government because many people have enough money to build craft and communication devices....so so called CONTACT may not be as rare as we want to believe........nonetheless....many people have been abducted for various reasons.....with in many cases full Government co-operation and participation.
snip

Are in a position to back up what you say, to provide any evidence of abduction and not hearsay. Solid, concrete proof. Actually, I'm being facetious 'cause I know you won't be able as your comments, all of them, sound as if they come from an unstable mind. You ought to stick to facts so that you can be on solid ground instead of on quicksand.

You sound a wee bit flaky yourself.....lol....kinda like the pot calling the kettle black....LMAO.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

snip

You sound a wee bit flaky yourself.....lol....kinda like the pot calling the kettle black....LMAO.

How about you don't continue to violate ATS and not offer insults? Stick to the thread subject. If you don't I'll request a Mod to send you a private message.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

snip

How about you don't continue to violate ATS and not offer insults? Stick to the thread subject. If you don't I'll request a Mod to send you a private message.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join