It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+93 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I posted a week or so ago that the New York Times was working on an article about a US government study of UFOs.

That article is now online.

www.nytimes.com...

In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

Luis Elizondo and others associated with Tom DeLonge get mentioned, but not Tom DeLonge himself.

I wonder if this is due to some sort of split developing between Tom DeLonge himself and some of those around him.

Tom DeLonge's "Community of Interest" website is now online (with the first of the relevant "UAP" videos) at the link below:
coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

For the video on that website, see:

edit on 16-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had just read this at www.politico.com...

Coordinated news drop.

P.s. Glad to see still posting. Your research and archiving are a treasure. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This little bit explains a lot, a whole lot actually...

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Most of the money went to a billionaire friend of Harry?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
there's even a video in that article.

something big is coming.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting...

Don't think there necessarily needs to be a split developing, but it might be a strategic decision to focus on the relevant parties in a story such as this.

So, this is some of what they got, then.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
very interesting and enlightening! I share Mr. Bigelows beliefs that we HAVE been visited and ARE being visited.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If the new website shows the best DeLonge has, I feel rather disappointed after all the hype by DeLonge and those around him.

Oh well.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Did you see DeLonge's interview on the Joe Rogan podcast?

My BS detector kept going off.

"I can't tell you that"
"I can't tell you who"
"I can't tell you......."

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I think this a promising start.

This is at least an effort to engage with the phenomenon, and not the usual "we have nothing" approach.

I think this is just the beginning.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Interesting read, if this program has been going on since 2007, one would expect them to be able to provide a thorough documentation of some of the cases they refer to. I think all of us would love to delve into their report(s), so hopefully they'll share a bit more than what's available right now.
edit on 16-12-2017 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Something Fishy
Did you see DeLonge's interview on the Joe Rogan podcast?
"

Yes. My thoughts on that interview were reported on the UFO Chronicles website at the link below, under a title they added of "Tom DeLonge Exhibits His Naiveté Re Ufology in Joe Rogan Interview":
www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

they kinda look like scapegoats. they were given some money and allowed to do some research, because that way they were kept under control. after they've found some tidbits of sensitive information, their request to classify it further was denied. why?

because those in the know could only laugh at their scraps of the real deal. it isn't that USA is backward about it - it's pretending to be, while sitting on information that will change the world when released.

the only question is - apart from "when will it be released", but judging by the article, not that far away - is Mr Bigelow just a scapegoat to be used to prepare the public for the real deal, or is he aware of the truth and it's all just smoke and mirrors he went through knowingly.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
If the new website shows the best DeLonge has, I feel rather disappointed after all the hype by DeLonge and those around him.

Oh well.

What hype? I'm not sure who takes TDL seriously after his self-promoting has proven to be nothing but hot air.

He used the old "A big announcement is coming..." rather than announcing anything of significance.

There's also the fact that he's directly linked to the Podestas so....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Tom Delonge doesn’t know anything special. What breaking news has he ever informed us of?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

many of us share in that disappointment.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A Rock Star to divulge mankind most sought after secret. "Are we Alone"

I guess we can all thank God it's not media driven...

I hope I can get a gig on Tom's TTS production company. I sent them my resume and imdb page.
edit on 16-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Didn't he mention in one of the Podesta emails that the whole point of this was to make the public trust the government more? This is just a long term plan make the public accept the NWO agenda push. I think that there is an aliens presence but if Tom Delonge and the Clinton crew were go through with disclosure I wouldn't believe any of it even if what they were saying were true. They would have to bring an real alien to the white house at a press conference and that's just not going to happen. All we know now is that something is going with aliens but we don't fully understand it. Everyone already knows this, we don't need Tom Delonge to tell us.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I posted a week or so ago that the New York Times was working on an article about a US government study of UFOs.

That article is now online.

www.nytimes.com...

In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

Luis Elizondo and others associated with Tom DeLonge get mentioned, but not Tom DeLonge himself.

I wonder if this is due to some sort of split developing between Tom DeLonge himself and some of those around him.

Tom DeLonge's "Community of Interest" website is now online (with the first of the relevant "UAP" videos) at the link below:
coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

For the video on that website, see:

Wow...that video is crazy.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

On Twitter, and from what I've seen, there is no split with Tom. I guess I would like to see less snickering about Tom and more focus on the fact that he's assembled a pretty impressive team. Or maybe you want to snicker about that too. Derision gets old. I'm vastly curious about the tech and information that could come out of this.
/rant

Do you have something better to offer?
edit on 16-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well the GIMBAL one is very interesting, though its too early to say what it is

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join