It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think it is. We have lots of video and documentary evidence. I think this incident will turn out too be bigger than Roswell. There are supposedly 24 more films like this coming over next year. And supposedly this is just the beginning. The other films are going to knock people's socks off. But this one will always be the first one history will reference.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
But really what we have here is one more man who is accounted to be a stable man with exceptional background narrating one more fuzzy video from fifteen years ago.
I can make little of this video other than that. He seems to let the words of the tale roll off of his tongue as if he is reading prepared responses to the questions which would be a likely reason for his stammer when saying ‘’rapidly excellerated” Notice? He begins the word rapidly and pauses so slightly before repeating the word to it’s finish. Proof it is not true? No, but neither is it proof of visitation.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

His description certainly rules out it being some sort of man made drone. More people should take notice.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I like this and the general topic

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
..who is accounted to be a stable man with exceptional background ..

And there we go again. The incredibly credible witness.

I can make little of this video other than that. He seems to let the words of the tale roll off of his tongue as if he is reading prepared responses to the questions which would be a likely reason for his stammer when saying ‘’rapidly excellerated” Notice? He begins the word rapidly and pauses so slightly before repeating the word to it’s finish. Proof it is not true? No, but neither is it proof of visitation.

Or maybe it did not rapidly accelerate. And this is the reason he is stammering?

edit on 28-12-2017 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
whoa. if not bigger than roswell, then certainly the roswell of our century. notice how the reporting on this incident by NYT also states that they're currently housing materials from these crafts.

something's fishy about all this - in light of all this validation, dfn, why would you write off the clip in my thread? all of these bits of information are coming out to the public level seemingly at the same exact time.

i find this all ridiculously interesting - we're finally experiencing disclosure, and no one thinks it's safe to believe it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I'll look forward to seeing others even though this one started strongly and fizzled. There's no astonishing acceleration which raises the question of *why* it's been promoted as such. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts...

His account is fascinating and thought-provoking.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Over the last 10 year with the advent of these high resolution thermal cameras thousands of ufo videos were recorded. This is for sure.

Having the governments, specially the US government showing these videos to the public should makes us all think about their intentions. They don´t give anything for free.

They are telling us we are not alone and then they will tell us that we have a new enemy, this is for sure, its the modus operandi of these criminal psychopaths, it has always been.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You probably didn't get the memo, so I'm going to break it to you.

It's not aliens, it's the Russians.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

what makes you think it's the russians. the russians have a tiny budget for military at least relative to developing any sort of game changing tech
edit on 28-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
People are much more oblivious than TPTB have postulated they could be.

You could run video clips of witnesses all day long and really few would give a hoot....even if they believe it they wont care very much.

Most people don't have the hardware nor the software to handle a big picture perspective and they rarely if ever consider the needs of greater humanity.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow, 24 more films like this? Do you have a source?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
notice how the reporting on this incident by NYT also states that they're currently housing materials from these crafts.

Do you have a source for this? It looks very interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Nah it is the USA themselves. I think it is fake and it is the start of a fake alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
whoa. if not bigger than roswell, then certainly the roswell of our century. notice how the reporting on this incident by NYT also states that they're currently housing materials from these crafts.

something's fishy about all this - in light of all this validation, dfn, why would you write off the clip in my thread? all of these bits of information are coming out to the public level seemingly at the same exact time.

i find this all ridiculously interesting - we're finally experiencing disclosure, and no one thinks it's safe to believe it.

Provide the link to your thread. I hope I wasn't writing it off.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, 24 more films like this? Do you have a source?

24 is from this video:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If this was the only evidence it would be interesting but people forget about Rendlesham forest incident www.therendleshamforestincident.com... here in the UK. This can't be debunked and the witnesses are more than credible, including voice recordings as it happened.
Why should only US incidents count?
Something is/was going on, it would be foolish to call everything a fake, this plays right into the hands of those that want us to laugh at this.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
..who is accounted to be a stable man with exceptional background ..

And there we go again. The incredibly credible witness.

Or maybe it did not rapidly accelerate. And this is the reason he is stammering?

But it did rapidly accelerate. You can see it in the video....one minute they have it in their sights, tracking moving against a 120 knt headwind, keeping pace with the jet going ~.5 Mach. Then, in an instant it moves directly out of the frame....thus showing incredible acceleration.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Do you by chance have a source for where you heard that there's supposedly 24 other videos coming out? In everything I've read or heard, I kept coming across a count of 3 videos on the docket for release, and an admission that these 3 videos are ones of "several", but no actual disclosure on how many exist.

EDIT: someone else beat me to it, thanks for posting the video.
edit on 28-12-2017 by parad0x122 because: content

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join