It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information out by George Knapp Gov UFO research program Documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

John Greenwald provided everything I ever wanted back in the mid 2000s and all for free through his Blackvault site , my hat is eternally raised to the man.

His dedication to the subject is legendary , one of the good guys.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe you should get ATS screen printed on a shirt before then and wear that! its pretty cheap and would be fun!

I won't make my own, however, if ATS were to send me one I absolutely would wear that instead!

Better to wear an ATS shirt then a 49ers shirt in Raiders country. Wearing 49ers in Vegas could be hazardous to your health lol

Haha, have you seen the Niners in recent years? Raider fans show me sympathy!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
if your frame of reference is obscured would you still be coupled via Machs Principle to this universe? would it then matter how fast you accellerate or travel if the universe wasnt aware you were traveling?

what if it's possible to to locally alter the speed of light in the vacuum to much higher than the speed of light in the normal vacuum. so that the goal posts are moved by a lot. you are still not travelling faster than light in your locality, just much faster than everywhere else.
edit on 5-5-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I would say that it's fairly obvious what is going on. All the big news services got little more than soundbites from Elizondo. In a main news bulletin they don't want or have need for anything more than a couple of questions. So the MSM is not generally a problem.

The people granted these long form interviews are a small, and it would seem tightly controlled bunch. Basically a Las Vegas news anchor, a freelance reporter and the organiser of the UFO Con have virtually monopolized all of these longer interviews. Awkward questions are being avoided.

Do not be surprised if these people start producing books, documentaries and TV/radio shows funded by TTSA money in the future.

edit on 5/5/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oh I agree...the 1st domino has already fallen. My dad served in the USAF for 24 years, retiring a Lt. Col., and I'm a believer, who never got any confirmation from my dad, who was stationed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in the early 60's. What these people should realize, is that the REALLY "juicy" stuff, is regarded "ultra" top secret....probably higher up than the top secret, classified information, regarding our nuclear arms technology. No way, this information will be willingly disclosed by our government. The only way this stuff gets out, is if they can't contain/confiscate information on an impending alien landing, alien crash, or proof of an extraterrestrial presence on earth. There's always the hope that someone, with very high clearance, pulls a Ed Snowden, and steals highly detailed photos or video footage of alien craft, without getting killed. The people you list, throw out miniscule tidbits of info. to entice the UFO community/believers, because, like you state, people are making money from people's interest on this subject.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

More sand in the eyes, what bs.
First clue "...are hoping to obtain..." the documents they're putting out contains "...in a vacuum..." You know that joke right?
"It only works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum..."
And the only "expert" talking has no other credential than self-proclamation.

We already knew Bigelow was doing research in Nevada. Nothing hyped up to appear as something.
"WARP drive, dark energy and the manipulation of extra dimensions"?
An unicorn farting rainbows, the force and sailing under water.... That's three things which also don't go together.

But unicorns HAVE been able to fart rainbows for a long time.

The idea they are trying to get through is that most anything is possible, and it always was, instead of the decades of counter intelligence that ridicules almost anything being possible.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i have an feeling they made an breaktrough and thats why they are so open about it....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple and also a reply to: this one by you
It would have been helpful if you had read the two PDFs before commenting. If you did read them both, within half an hour of the OP being posted, that's extraordinary. But your comments indicate you didn't, because they both discuss concepts of "folding spacetime" (as you put it). The longer document on Warp Drives goes quite deeply into the need for this, stating clearly that

... an infinite amount of energy would be necessary to travel at the speed of light, and, thus, this speed is impossible to reach and represents an absolute speed limit to all matter traveling through spacetime.
(Bolding and underlining mine.)

If you did read the documents but missed the above statement, then okay, fair enough – even though that statement I quoted is from the very first paragraph of the paper about “Warp Drives”.

So, what is it? You didn't read that document, or you didn't understand what it said?

In that document, having stated what anyone who did basic physics in high school already knows-- namely, that independent, faster-than-light (FTL) travel is impossible -- they then discuss ways that FTL “travel” might be achieved; namely, by not physically travelling through spacetime as such, but by having a craft within an altered region of space that itself (in effect) “travels” -- because space itself is not subject to the relativistic constraints of the speed of light c.

I would hope you are aware of that commonly-accepted premise?

The “Warp Drive” concept does not directly involve independent, linear FLT through space. It is not a “scam” (as you put it), it is a concept, and as the authors point out, the technology does not currently exist to make it a reality. The paper is purely an analysis of some concepts that might make FLT possible. That is all.

But to know that, you'd have to read and consider it. I see no evidence in your posts that you have.

Finally, the OP of this thread did not author the documents. He only presented them here. So please knock it off with any criticisms of him re what it contains. And at least READ THEM!

edit on 5/5/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If it helps at all, my own Dad was a security officer for the "Black Knight" and "Blue Streak" rocket projects in Sth Australia in the 1960s, and I never learned much from him about what went on there, because (at that time) most of it was classified and he was under oath not to reveal it. At the same time, my Mum worked for the "Weapons Research Establishment" (also in Sth Austalia) in Electronic Warfare, and she has never said much about what went on there, either.

That's just the way it is: people take oaths under their nation's "official secrets act" or its equivalent, and those who believe in protecting their nation abide by them -- for life.

It is right and proper that you never got confirmation of anything from your Dad, as he was under oath -- just as I never got anything of significance from my parents.

Years later, I was also involved in aspects of govt service that required me to take a similar oath to my parents', and I will not divulge anything that could potentially harm my country. Ever. Never mind that my service was many years ago; my oath had no time limit and that's the end of it, IMO.

IOW, some things need to be kept secret. I know that is an unpalatable concept for some folks, but if we cannot keep our mouths shut about some things, we are betraying our country. You can surmise all you want -- and so do I! -- but an oath is an oath.

In the context of this thread, while I welcome any new info via "government" releases, I don't demand them. We either care about our country or we don't. I care about mine and would guess you care about yours.

edit on 5/5/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I would say that it's fairly obvious what is going on. All the big news services got little more than soundbites from Elizondo. In a main news bulletin they don't want or have need for anything more than a couple of questions. So the MSM is not generally a problem.

The people granted these long form interviews are a small, and it would seem tightly controlled bunch. Basically a Las Vegas news anchor, a freelance reporter and the organiser of the UFO Con have virtually monopolized all of these longer interviews. Awkward questions are being avoided.

Do not be surprised if these people start producing books, documentaries and TV/radio shows funded by TTSA money in the future.

That's a brilliant observation on the controlled use of trusted media
figures to funnel out disinformation.

At first I was going to write a lengthy reply to the OP, that this stuff, in some form,
has been bouncing around the Internet for decades.. from the earliest days really..
and is tiresome old crap of no meaning or value.

The stuff that has meaning or value is under lock and key, is is viciuosly
protected, and used for hints for the weaponization programs.

All that said... I'm hopeful that the new documentary on SWR will rise above
that level, due to some new blood and give some hints that were not previously
available to general audiences.

Kev

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Peeple

More sand in the eyes, what bs.
First clue "...are hoping to obtain..." the documents they're putting out contains "...in a vacuum..." You know that joke right?
"It only works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum..."
And the only "expert" talking has no other credential than self-proclamation.

We already knew Bigelow was doing research in Nevada. Nothing hyped up to appear as something.
"WARP drive, dark energy and the manipulation of extra dimensions"?
An unicorn farting rainbows, the force and sailing under water.... That's three things which also don't go together.

But unicorns HAVE been able to fart rainbows for a long time.

The idea they are trying to get through is that most anything is possible, and it always was, instead of the decades of counter intelligence that ridicules almost anything being possible.

PSH! Your own image proves you wrong! They clearly are not farting any kind of gas, it is trick of light as it passes through their prism and prismolon(optical fiber in laymens terms), and out their anus.
edit on 5-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

Wrong!
When the unicorn farts, it produces the medium whereby the light can be seen much better! Similar to a fog machine and a LASER projector working.

Also, I'm looking forward to anything new George Knapp relays.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thats project blue beam, fake news!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

IOW, some things need to be kept secret. I know that is an unpalatable concept for some folks, but if we cannot keep our mouths shut about some things, we are betraying our country. You can surmise all you want -- and so do I! -- but an oath is an oath.

In the context of this thread, while I welcome any new info via "government" releases, I don't demand them. We either care about our country or we don't. I care about mine and would guess you care about yours.

Agreed, 110%.

My beef is with the paradigm of constant and continuous wanton, malicious, or perverse deception that has become so commonplace, ranging from the individual level to government echelons, its like taking a gulp of water.

Its gotten so screwed up that so many of these people all have skeletons in their closets and they all know they each do, it has become a situation of mass tacit collusion for them all to "scratch my back if i scratch yours" while the actual honest people of this world get hammered.

There's national security, then there's "national" security. Who defines which is what and in which cases? Well, apparently a select few in some of those instances, and if it gets so deeply #ed up and is actually hurting humanity, none of them seem to have the balls to take accountability, so they just reinfoce and protect the lie for "natuonal security" purposes, when in reality, theyre saving their own butts from what they fear.. Ironic because they should be far more fearful of the continued immoral deception of mankind...

Sad, but, not insurnountable ie: you can run, but you cant hide.
edit on 562018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

how big are those two "government documents" pdf files. a lot of us use a mobile device which is fine for most every thing but maybe not for some larger files bigger than a few hundred Mb... it's loading real slow on my phone is why I ask.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I admit I didn't read it. Because it's been around since 2007 and is not official .gov at all.
Besides if you would do your research you'd know by now that aliens isn't ET which makes it pointless regarding disclosure anyways.
But sorry if I hurt your ... feelings by pointing out how silly it is to believe anything Knapp and Bigelow have put forward.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I've read the paper and it is pure speculation.

Assume that there is an extra compact dimension. Assume that we somehow would be able to manipulate it, change its size. Then we might be able to make space expand and contract.

Yeah, sure...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

People sell and cheapen their reputation to push their favorite theory that they are emotionally entangled with. You see nearly every bright mind do it.

The only people i semi trust are the ones which don't especially like their own theory emotionally...but logically have to keep supporting it.

That nonsense HP theory has helped innumerable people destabilize themselves psychologically.

Everyone who pushes an ontological theory that some people believe and misunderstand or mischaracterize....there is a price to be paid there...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm no a fan of jack sarfatti but even he rips into HP theory and blows it apart.

my obvious issue with it Is that it fails to address why neutrinos have charge but no mass. he conveniently ignores that.

parts of his theory could be useful but he doesn't seem to work that angle
edit on 6-5-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join