It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Man arrested near Paddington station.
Not much detail but witness alleges hearing Allahu Akbar and "foreign" rant as man attacked officer.
Police subdued and arrested the man.
Not much detail but video taken by phone at the scene.
Clip uploaded to RobinHood UKIP channel on You Tube.

Probably won't get much media coverage but things are, indeed, getting heated.

Pretty sure there's no connection to last nights van attack but not worthy of another thread. Not enough detail as yet.
edit on 19-6-2017 by Tulpa because: and again

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is what we want isn't it? So we can all go online and pretend we are all very multi cultural an #, get some of those Internet brownie points.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dam00
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Agreed ! He crashed his van, which would of had a speed restriction, into bollards.
No planning at all, drunk from out of town.

Him and the other two just peeved at getting served a crap kebab. The other two get out to throw up while the driver fumbles about trying not to chuck but can't leave the van as he is well over the limit, then hits a couple of muslims and takes it out on them for getting a dodgy kebab with too much chilli sauce on it

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Anyone who thinks that attacks against Muslims are justified is no better than an ISIS supporter who justifies attacks against non-Muslims. You're the same. You support extremism.

Very well-said antediluvian... I am also appalled as some of these posts

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Mentioned some tings in the media coverage.
Since it was uslims that were hit, by a white(christian?) male, nobody talks about a terror attack, here in the german news.

And, if the attacker is white, he is alive after his attack, in contrast to all the "muslim" attackers.

But somehow this is not used to scare the whole population, to tell them that we need more big brother now, and all that "the state vs the people" crap that follows after terror attacks.

Which are only terror attacks if they are "muslim"(are "our" secret services, the puppetmasters, muslim too?)

The attacker is alive because he wasn't running around stabbing people forcing the police to shoot him to defend innocent lives. The Muslim witnesses reported the driver did not resist.

Don't push propaganda. Stop being racist against white people.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I fear....I fear for the innocent people that live in Great Britain and the rest of Europe, I fear that this will become more commonplace and will get far, far, worse before it gets better. Our previous administration in the U.S. is partially at fault to be perfectly honest, it was at the urging of the U.S. at the time that the countries of Europe open their borders to allow refugees in willy nilly, without having proper preparations in place for vetting of the people coming in. If you were opposed to allowing the flood of refugees in then your country was to be seen as heartless and unnecessarily cruel. Thank the heavens that our election ended up as it did or we could have very well found ourselves in this very situation had Obama's immigration policies continued to come to fruition.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So, about 15 hours after, I just read the whole thread, and all I see are people speculating still.

My own speculation is unneeded.

We still have no name of the driver?

I have seen no reference to any online footprint, ea: Twitter posts, FB etc.....

I am reserving any judgement until SOME information comes out.

I am surprised no leaks have happened yet regarding name etc.

I thought leaks were SOP in this day and age.....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This attack is distraction ploy that aims to divert attention and to try to orchestrate some sort of civil war. That would drop the pressure away from the authorities and intelligence machinations while concentrating on some sort of bogus fight on the ground.

CX

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Could certainly be a distraction from many things as far as the government are concerned.....i've not heard anything about the cladding fiasco on the burnt out building today. I'm sure a lot of people up high will be gad of that.

CX.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The Guy in the van has been re arrested and charged with terror related offences, a property in Wales is being searched and they are still trying to work out wether he acted alone. will provide a link when I have one.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Its unlikely we will be getting much detail.
I have predicted retaliatory attacks for some time now but they will be downplayed in order to keep a calmer mood and not to embolden any far right groups embarking on their own activities.
The only details I've picked up so far are that the attacker wanted to harm Muslims and was in his forties. Also he was unknown to security services.

They certainly don't want him to acquire "hero" status in the eyes of angry Brits.

The witness reports of three attackers, knives and shouting anti Islamic insults have now proven to be false.

For what its worth, and that's not much really, I'm blaming...

A) the attacker
B) the policies of a weak, cowardly government more concerned with PC culture that addressing the problem.
C) the Jihadis who want to harm their hosts and create an atmosphere of fear.

Its going to be a hot summer.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The Guy in the van has been re arrested and charged with terror related offences, a property in Wales is being searched and they are still trying to work out wether he acted alone. will provide a link when I have one.

Finsbury Park attack: Theresa May condemns 'sickening' terror attack
link

This one will be hard to spin
Btw. Did the orange shyte tweet about this ? Guess not.
edit on 19-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Please provide the link that shows he has been officially charged with terrorism and what his political motivation was.

All I can find are officals saying he has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: dam00

Please provide the link that shows he has been officially charged with terrorism and what his political motivation was.

All I can find are officals saying he has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

"This morning, our country woke to news of another terrorist attack on the streets of our capital city, the second this month and every bit as sickening as those which have come before."

www.bbc.com...

Words of Theresa May. Is that "official" enough for your kind ?
edit on 19-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
watching it on Sky news, no link on their website yet
no mention of what his motivation was, but that seems pretty obvious to me

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Deny Arrogance
watching it on Sky news, no link on their website yet
no mention of what his motivation was, but that seems pretty obvious to me

Theresa May called it a terrorist attack, "our own" Deny Arrogance still waiting for the official statement.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
a reply to: Flanker86

Could certainly be a distraction from many things as far as the government are concerned.....i've not heard anything about the cladding fiasco on the burnt out building today. I'm sure a lot of people up high will be gad of that.

CX.

Yep just like the blazing tower coming on cue right as the election was messed up and May didn't seem capable of forming a government. Then towers and now terror and nobody mentioned the election since and May got the reigns to power

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The suspect is 48 y o Darren Osborne, father of four, living in Wales.
Source

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Revealed: Finsbury Park terror suspect who 'ploughed into worshippers leaving mosque' identified as dad-of-four

One man died and at 10 other people were injured after the suspect allegedly targeted unsuspecting pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque.

However, the dead man was already being treated in the street for an unrelated issue and it is unclear if the terror attack caused or contributed to his death.

Hmm. This is probably the strangest terror attack I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Poor man got accidentally drunk, then fell into the van , got a seizure while in the car and hit 10 people he didn't mean to hit. Rumor is he got possessed by an evil nazi ghost too which forced him to shout all these evil things he did. Such luck smh...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join