It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: JohnThomas2

The CCTV footage would have been made available to this nutter's defence team. It obviously did not assist him, because he is guilty as hell.

Is that it? Is that all you've got?
They foolishly release a censored video that shows the van was only doing about 15mph, end it before we see it hit anybody, and don't release the CCTV from 200 yards back up Seven Sisters Road, and you think this is fine?
"because he is guilty as hell"....
Where is the rest of the CCTV footage that I linked to before? I presume it shows him
a) Stopping the van really quickly, after maybe half a second further into the CCTV (that we are never shown)
b) Getting out of the van and being immediately attacked by muslims...

If you deliberately trying to mow people down, you would drive as fast as possible. You have seen the footage of muslims driving lorries into crowds of people, right?
Can you explain the case of the muslim taxi driver who drove into multiple people outside the Natural History Museum, yet somehow got away with it? Care to compare the two events?

It's VERY clear that your (collective) inability to respond directly to anything I've actually written speaks volumes...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnThomas2

Well, all the evidence including the CCTV footage was shown to the jury who found him guilty. He had legal representation at his trial.

Frankly, the evidence against him was overwhelming and his defence was ridiculous.

What speaks volumes is your apparent support for this nutter and your complete lack of sympathy for his victims.

If you are so concerned, why don't you offer to pay for him to appeal?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Glad the scumbag got what he deserved.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Agreed.

Also, he had over a hundred previous convictions spanning some 30 odd years, including violent offences.

I can't understand why there is any concern or sympathy for this man.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join