It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So is this a terror attack or an anti terror attack?
Im confused...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
metro.co.uk...
Most honest description of a terrorist yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Im confused...

Or an unfortunate accident?

edit on 19-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Did he work for the Mosque?

Could be workplace violence.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
All them mosque goers who were kicking the guy in the head while he was being restrained certainly thought it was a deliberate act, how does that stand with resonable force ?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Im confused...

Assuming the description is accurate (which it may or may not be), I'd call it counter-terrorism.
edit on 19-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
How long did it take the media to switch from "unknown motives" to confirmed terror attack? I'm just curious.

link   
a reply to: dam00
Terrorists deserves to get kicked in the head. He's lucky there were people there defending him.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Much longer than normal.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson
Its still up in the air if he is a terrorist or not those mosque goers made their judgement pretty quickly, can civilians legaly do that ?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Strange, because it took a day and half to confirm the London bridge attackers were Muslim terrorists.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Verse

There is no recorded evidence he shouted anything.

The original witness named Mohammed, interviewed right after the attack on Sky news, stated the driver said nothing.

I heard the witness who held him down say he said " I want to kill all Muslims". That's about all there is on that thus far. There were a couple of interviews with This Abdul ( I think is his name) and he didn't say that in one interview. Mind you it was hard to understand his accent
edit on 19-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Liquesence

Yet the BBC, which the Hill cites as their sources, is not reporting that the suspect has been charged with anything yet.

www.bbc.com...

At 18:35 GMT I can still find no reference in the BBC's article to anyone being charged; neither in the report nor its accompanying Twitter feed.

It appears that many hours prior to the official police statement the BBC was acting as an authority unto itself, this despite no known motive on the part of the attacker. The BBC therefore clearly didn't didn't know the facts, and I don't have any problem with that, but to invent them is simply wrong. Further, as their Twitter feed appears to show they weren't the only one's eager to substitute fantasy for fact...
edit on 19-6-2017 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It was fairly quick. I think PM May said it first and it might have switched to that after the interview with the man who helped hold him down. I tuned in about 4 hours after it began , it wasn't being said then, came at around 6 hours I think

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think it needs to be made clear to them that they need to get their house in order. Mosques need to lead the way, "ordinary Muslims" need to be more vocal, if they are genuinely against this disgusting ideology.

Do you live in the UK in a large city?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Metallicus

Uh. Muslims are the victims this time.

I still want to know what Muslims get out of terror attacks. I still don't understand what could possibly be a positive outcome for them.

It's about getting rid of the "grey". The extremist muslims want Jihad. They want it between the "the white" (Islamic State who want rid the earth of non muslims) and "the black" (non muslims who want kill all the muslims). They cannot achieve the holy war without turning the grey (us normal folks of all religions and none) into either the black or the white.

You turn non muslims into the black by terrorist attacks and provoke them into retaliation. You turn muslims into the white by making them seek islamic state for protection as the attacks upon moderate muslims increase.

Some of the aggressive points of view here on ATS are music to the ears of Islamic state. That white non muslim van driver motivated by hate and revenge is the perfect pawn of Islamic state!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27
I live in Manchester in the UK and ordinary muslims here have been very vocal about their opposition, they refused to bury the terrorist. The muslim council were outspoken in their condemnation.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Anti Muslims spread hate and ignorance about them and then act all innocent when someone acts based on their propaganda. They are just as twisted as ISIS who spread hate and ignorance about westerners.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join