It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah not a Khan fan for many reasons.

Well that shouldn't be one of them.

Misleading Q&A question on Sadiq Khan should have been corrected, ABC admits

But, as many viewers remarked on the program’s Facebook page, Khan actually said being prepared for the threat of terror attacks was part and parcel of living in a big city and he said it six months earlier about another incident, not the London attack.

What Khan actually said in September was: “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

As you can see, not at all what he said.

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Please strike that meme from your repertoire as it's complete disinformation.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The safest city on the planet 🌎 errrm I'll see myself out mr Khan

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If this is indeed a bunch of white guys going full retard with revenge terrorism, way to become the very animal you despise assholes. This does nothing but just be tit-for-tat killing

Let's hope the White leaders condemn these men as strongly as the Arab leaders condemned attackers from their race.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

White guy drives van into Muslim's saying "kill all Muslim's or kill me". Targeted two Muslim guys after prayers who were helping an old man who had a heart attack in the street.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Khan certainly has created a wonderful environment.
We now seem to have western terrorists in his city too.
Perhaps he should investigate Katie Hopkins again. That will clear it all up.
Rivers of blood.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Video of the suspect. You can see him waving at the crowd around 1:04.
edit on 19-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Understandably a lot of anger in the crowd.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well khan is an idiot anyway and the more he spins this #e about us all singing come akbar mylord come akbar while dancing round maypole aint gonna hide the truth a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Video of the suspect. You can see him waving at the crowd around 1:04.
Looks like the benefit office on a Monday morning

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Khan is not an idiot.
He is a radical Islamist.

The most stupid thing about the idiot van driver terrorist dick head in Finsbury is that he did exactly what the likes of Khan wanted. War on to streets to turn the city into the kind of # hole Islamic terrorists are used to and destroy western culture.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is EXACTLY what those ISIS #heads want......

Us to kill each other.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This was another terrible tragedy that just fuels the current climate of terror across London. But I just can't help but notice a bias in the narrative coming out of the MSM and authorities when reporting on the incident.

It's funny that when an Islamist drives a Van into a crowd it's treated as a terror attack almost immediately, with unequivocal statements in media reports.

But when a white guy does it, you see journalistic comment like 'Attacker will be subject to mental assessment in due course' and a doubtful narrative as to whether it was indeed a terror attack despite initial reports saying the attacker was armed with a knife, stabbed someone and said 'I want to kill Muslims'.

Instead, what you get from the media is: The witnesses are reporting this as a "terror attack"...in quotation marks, which of course introduces doubt into readers waking up to read the report with raised eyebrows.

edit on 19-6-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Khan is not an idiot.
He is a radical Islamist.

The most stupid thing about the idiot van driver terrorist dick head in Finsbury is that he did exactly what the likes of Khan wanted. War on to streets to turn the city into the kind of # hole Islamic terrorists are used to and destroy western culture.

Exactly.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yep.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Let's hope the White leaders condemn these men

"White leaders" ?

We have all colours and denominations running Britain. Not just white. And this wasn't about race -- it's about religion and faith and anyone from any colour can be of any religious denomination.

So, drop the 'white leaders' bullsh*t.

link   

Rivers of blood.

Enoch Powell was proved 100% right.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Indeed he was.
Too much immigration too fast.
We have to live with the results.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Rivers of blood.

I'm unaware, can you clue me in?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I feel bad for the UK we see they are having problems getting everyone together. They are separating into groups and I fear that things are going to get far worse before they get better. The UK all ready had to go through this with the IRA they traded attacks back and forth. Eventually they found common ground and it all stopped let's hope it happen's again soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: crazyewok

Rivers of blood.

I'm unaware, can you clue me in?

Powell was very much against unfettered immigration and gave a famous "Rivers of Blood" speech against it. Some snippets from wikipedia because that's the first link that came up...

Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen.

edited to clarify: this second snippet is referring to the native population

For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country. They found their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they found that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they began to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they now learn that a one-way privilege is to be established by Act of Parliament; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions

edit on Ev03MondayMondayAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jun 2017 03:03:28 -05003772017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join