It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27
The VAST majority of the victims of this ideology are other Muslims.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: maya27
I live in Manchester in the UK and ordinary muslims here have been very vocal about their opposition, they refused to bury the terrorist. The muslim council were outspoken in their condemnation.

You think the anti Muslims care? If it does not fit into their little bubble about what they think all Muslims are about, they will ignore this.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
So is this a terror attack or an anti terror attack?
Im confused...

It's a terror attack. He drove a van into a group of people who were helping a man who had collapsed from heart and/or heat problems. In other words he was a terrorist, in every sense of the word.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
How long did it take the media to switch from "unknown motives" to confirmed terror attack? I'm just curious.

That's quite simple, it's with the perp saying he wanted to kill Muslims.

It's not really hard is it?
edit on 19-6-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Im confused...

It's a terror attack. He drove a van into a group of people who were helping a man who had collapsed from heart and/or heat problems. In other words he was a terrorist, in every sense of the word.

Does it seem to you that some on here are very quick to denounce all Muslims all of the time, but go into denial mode when some self righteous toerag, scumbag, piece of filth attacks Muslims for no reason other than their faith?

Not sure I've seen too much on here about a Muslim girl killed near a Mosque in America...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Strange that, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Im confused...

Does it seem to you that some on here are very quick to denounce all Muslims all of the time, but go into denial mode when some self righteous toerag, scumbag, piece of filth attacks Muslims for no reason other than their faith?

Not sure I've seen too much on here about a Muslim girl killed near a Mosque in America...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Strange that, isn't it?

Oddly enough I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder why there's so little mention of that?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It seems that this POS is from Cardiff. If he's actually Welsh I shall feel like dying from shame.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It was obviously a lot easier to determine this guys motive than people running around with fake explosive vests yelling Allah Akbar.

What we know so far about the Finsbury Park terror attack

Theresa May chaired a meeting of the Cobra emergency committee on Monday morning.

The attack was declared a terrorist incident within eight minutes, she said.

May said that the early assessment was that the attacker acted alone. Security minister Ben Wallace said that the attacker was not known to security services. He added: “We are aware of a rise in the far right”.

8 minutes... this must be a world record for determining a motive. They also came to the conclusion that this guy must be a part of the "far right".

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It seems that this POS is from Cardiff. If he's actually Welsh I shall feel like dying from shame.

No need.

This man does not represent you, your ideas, or Wales in the slightest.

What I do find concerning is that just one week ago, there was a high profile intrusion of this Mosque by Tommy Robinson...
With a couple of threads here about it...
I wonder if this is linked to that in some way and radicalised this POS.

& reading some of his supporters comments online today, kinda reminds me of ISIS supporters after Islamic extremism.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Suspect in London van attack identified as Darren Osborne

Taxi driver Saleem Naema, 50, said: "I can't believe it. I know him. I've lived here for five years, he was already living here when I moved in. "If I ever needed anything he would come. I just can't believe that he did that. I am a Muslim."

Source

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Biggest problem here is there will be a response by Islamic extremists to this. Expect an attack which kills many.

Start of a civil war. England created this though. At a certain point citizens were going to respond. But the response will only see more bloodshed.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Biggest problem here is there will be a response by Islamic extremists to this. Expect an attack which kills many.

Start of a civil war. England created this though. At a certain point citizens were going to respond. But the response will only see more bloodshed.

Speaking as someone who live in London, I can only classify this as being a consignment of geriatric shoemakers. We are not facing civil war. We did not face civil war when the IRA did far worse in the 1970's and 80's. We did not purge Catholics at that time. Or anyone else.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I commend Mr.Naema for speaking honestly about the suspect but he should have insisted on being anonymous to the press.

He very likely just made him self a target for muslim eztremists.
edit on 19-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Theresa May to crackdown on Islamophobia on internet

Here we go again. Never let a good crisis go to waste, right guys?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

She said that after the Manchester attack as well.

It's nothing to do with Islamophobia and everything to do with her views on the internet as a whole.

She is a danger to everyone in Britain.
Can't believe people voted for her to be honest.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Speaking as someone who live in London, I can only classify this as being a consignment of geriatric shoemakers. We are not facing civil war. We did not face civil war when the IRA did far worse in the 1970's and 80's. We did not purge Catholics at that time. Or anyone else.

No you just built walls around them and called them peace walls. Don't sugar coat what happened to the catholics in Ireland. The IRS was formed because protestants kept attacking them.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think it's a complete deflection from the real day to day problems they are experiencing on a local level. They seem to be more concerned about anonymous internet trolls trying to be edgy on Twitter then actually securing their own communities.

link   
He lives in Wales but originally from Weston Supermare in Somerset, still no definate proof he said he " wanted to kill Muslims", or that he "had done his bit". he wasnt known to the authourities. and as of yet he isnt known to be part of any far right organisations, no social media profiles found. so is he a terrorist or just some guy who had an accident and was in the wrong place at the wrong time we will have to see

Looks like he had a good kicking from those who had passed judgment on him momments after the incedent had happened

link   

edit on 19-6-2017 by dam00 because: double post

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Theresa May to crackdown on Islamophobia on internet

Here we go again. Never let a good crisis go to waste, right guys?

It was a good speech not sure what your talking about. And she's right this was a terrorist attack and it was evil and needs to be stopped. Just because this terrorist targeted a specific group doesn't mean the country shouldn't feel the pain. Muslims are every bit a part of the country and deserve it's support.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join