It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You don't know that it doesn't exist. Comey kept a lot of memos. You're dismissing this out of hand like it's the principal of a junior high school.

You're talking about the former Director of the FBI. A well respected one by his peers, and the rank file FBI agents underneath him.

It's a totally normal practice for Intelligence officials to keep memos. It's widespread through all the alphabet agencies.

EDTA: I accept the conditions of our friendly bet.

edit on 16-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
These fake stories are flooding out just as they did leading up to the election.

This is the deep-state trying to run the POTUS thru the mud. The deep-state plants a story thru NYT/Wash Post type outlets, tells the MSM to run with it and within mins it's all over the news and democratic leaders, without questioning the validity/sources, are up in arms and smearing Trump.

This is the once again scared and entrenched establishment attacking the administration which is about to bust open all their corruption after the Comey firing, as Comey covered their asses all along.

That people can't see this shows how deep the brainwashing has gone in this country.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SBMcG

Got to keep the fake news to feed the hopefuls because obviously that is all the Democrats have to push for more seats in mid term elections, but the whole hoax of the Trump/Russian affair is going to backfire on them.

This becoming ridiculous, when news without backing is head line news.

If it weren't so pathetic at this point, the frenzied desperation of the Left would be a very funny joke.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: ketsuko

No it doesn't, but I am having a hard time believing just about anything that comes from certain newspapers and their anonymous sources.

POTUS himself verified an anonymous source just this morning. Not all anonymous sources are crap. Especially the ones in DC.

But right now ... that's all this is.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Logic and reason?

Dafuq outta here wit dat!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled delusion.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lock him up !!

link   
Round and round the Leftists go, where they'll stop nobody knows.

Where is the fools from the other day that believed they are giving the Presidency to Orrin Hatch?
When are you going to start the witch hunt on him?

And whoever posted the obstruction of justice law word for word, if Trump did what is being said, he did not threaten Comey when he basically said "Hey Jimmy...do me a solid....Flynn is a good guy, I don't think he should be looked at"
He is giving his opinion to Comey, not obstructing justice.
You just can't get over how Trump took your Queen to the cleaners....it's gonna be a long 8 years for you guys.

link   

McCabe nor Burr were told anything by Comey at the time this supposedly happened. It's Comey retaliating because he feels humiliated.

I'm with marg... we have a coup of some kind in the works. They just hate the outsider Trump.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The FBI has a memo. Dated way back in February. In Comeys paperwork left behind at the FBI.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry not buying it.

Any acting president would want aan investigation into one of his appointees to end.

Lets look at the Benghazi investigation. How many times did we hear Obama or Hillary or others claim there was nothing to the investigation and they wanted it ended. yet no screams of obstruction of justice.

If Trump obstructed in other ways as you suggest, so be it, let tha info come out. But saying he hopes the investigation into flynn will be dropped is not obstruction.

I appreciate that you hate Trump, and that is fine.

Yet be careful who you are siding with. If the constant attacking of Trump by establishment Republicans and Democrats, and the intelligence services doesn't prove that they are out to get Trump then nothing will.

Had the deep state been out to get Obama, I am sure they could have come up with many memos of conversations like this. yet they were strangely silent.

You seem to have a huge problem with Trumps supposed Russian connections, yet you dont seem at all to have any worries about unelected intelligence officials collaborating to bring down the elected President.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Logic and reason?

Logic: The Left in this country has no power because elections have consequences.

Reason: So they're not passing on any opportunity to try and remain relevant.

Questions...?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree I see it for what it is, a pitiful attempt to hang around with the collusion theme until mid term elections, but is not going to happen, this whole scam is going to backfire on the Democrats corrupted butts.

People will see them for what they are.

Is not about their faithful base that still follow them, no, no siree is about taking Trump with anything they have and so far they have nothing but fake news.

edit on 16-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He didn't just write the memo now. He wrote them at the time and they were in his office when he got fired and the FBI took possession of them. Comey probably hasnt even been back to his office since.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

He's the BOSS. The boss makes a suggestion what do you think he wants to happen?
edit on 5162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: AnonyMason

Wishful thinking, what a way to feed the hopefuls.

Is not memo, is nothing but another hoax to keep those that feed on anything Trump glue to the fake news media.

and you know this for a fact right?

anonymous sources are totally coo,l if it goes the trumpets way

hell tweets of 140 characters with no evidence or factual basis is enough for these people. they defend it to no end

Not all of us. Read the Seth Rich threads. Many of us, myself included said I am not just going to take an anonymous sources word for it.

You on the other hand, you are more than willing to believe the anti trump anonymous sources, and not the ones in his favor.

So you have no right to complain about this.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You didn't read each word, did you?

"or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede"

Threatening isn't the only word there, is it? If I were Donald Trump I would be more concerned with words like "influences, impedes, or endeavors to influence".

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Awesome post.

When I grow up I wanna be you, bro'

link   

according to two people who read the memo

The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo

Farce !!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If they do, where is the memo.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You forgot the "And he lied to the vice president and the FBI " about it...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join