It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
a reply to: ketsuko

Cuz nobody wrote memos and a) nobody knows what was said, or b) nothing inappropriate was discussed.

O i c

So you equate Trump's inability to not be stupid with his inability to get away with corruption? Good to know.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A PAPER memo written right after Trump told him that he may have been tape recorded, and then back dated to February. Comey has had 2 full weeks to come up with this unique idea, LOL.

Again...From January to present...

Each time he wrote a memo, he showed it to fellow senior FBI agents at the time and described his account with Trump in detail.

No back-dating, no BS...He locked it down.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Meh. He lied about banging a mediocre looking woman.

Trump admits to sexually assaulting many women. You know, because he's famous. Which is worse? Also, neither points matter.

link   

If the memo exists, the Congress will subpoena it and that will be that.

link   

A PAPER memo written right after Trump told him that he may have been tape recorded, and then back dated to February. Comey has had 2 full weeks to come up with this unique idea, LOL.

The conversation supposedly took place 3 months ago and Comey never told a soul. Not even his chief deputy who has since testified before Congress that there was no interference from the White House in the Flynn matter.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

Good point. Obama went on TV saying that Hillary was innocent - in the middle of the investigation, and no one said a word.

There is a serious coup attempt going on in this country.
Seriously evil people with a lot of power are working hard.

I'm sorry but no he did not ever say Hillary was innocent. He was silent about the issue.

Think again.....

www.investors.com...

Here is another tidbit for you Leftists.....

www.nationalreview.com...

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: RazorV66

You didn't read each word, did you?

"or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede"

Threatening isn't the only word there, is it? If I were Donald Trump I would be more concerned with words like "influences, impedes, or endeavors to influence".

And again I notice that you and silly had no problem with Obamas influence on Hillarys investigation.

None...

I know it is strange to ponder people of integrity exist...but NONE..

link   

Good point. Obama went on TV saying that Hillary was innocent - in the middle of the investigation, and no one said a word.

I'm sorry but no he did not ever say Hillary was innocent. He was silent about the issue.

From a source you like.

link   
It is truly astounding to see folks ready to string up Trump without evidence, while at the same time ignoring the people that actually broke laws WITH evidence.

"IRRELEVANT!"

link   

Wrong.

WALLACE: Last October, you said that Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server did not jeopardize national secrets.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

OBAMA: I can tell that you this is not a situation in which America's national security was endangered.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

WALLACE: Since then, we’ve learned that over 2,000 of her e-mails contained classified material, 22 of the e-mails had top-secret information. Can you still say flatly that she did not jeopardize America’s secrets?

OBAMA: I’ve got to be careful because, as you know, there have been investigations, there are hearings, Congress is looking at this. And I haven’t been sorting through each and every aspect of this.

Here’s what I know: Hillary Clinton was an outstanding Secretary of State. She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy.

And what I also know, because I handle a lot of classified information, is that there are -- there’s classified, and then there’s classified. There’s stuff that is really top secret top secret, and there’s stuff that is being presented to the president or the secretary of state, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open source.

(CROSSTALK)

WALLACE: But last October, you were prepared to say, "She hasn’t jeopardized."

OBAMA: Yes. Well --

WALLACE: And the question is, can you still say that?

OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security. Now what I’ve also said is that -- and she has acknowledged -- that there’s a carelessness, in terms of managing e-mails, that she has owned, and she recognizes.

But I also think it is important to keep this in perspective. This is somebody who has served her country for four years as secretary of state, and did an outstanding job. And no one has suggested that in some ways, as a consequence of how she’s handled e-mails, that that detracted from her excellent ability to carry out her duties.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 16-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

In the intelligence world it's called the 'moleskin backup'.

Handwritten paper documents usually written in moleskin folders. It's a practice used by intel boys through out the world.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Bill was impeached for lying about getting a B.J.
Not for the act itself.
LOL

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Reports are saying Comey did not share this "info" with anyone... not McCabe, not Burr.... no one.

So, who are you saying he shared this memo with?
?

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Again...From January to present...

Each time he wrote a memo, he showed it to fellow senior FBI agents at the time and described his account with Trump in detail.

No back-dating, no BS...He locked it down.

Then there should be proof and we can wrap this up eh?

link   

originally posted by: jordan77

If the memo exists, the Congress will subpoena it and that will be that.

Multiple memos...

And each shared at the time with fellow FBI to corroborate when they were written and content.

Officially filed at the time.

Comey knew what was coming.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope a memo written in February.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

Bill was impeached for lying about getting a B.J.
Not for the act itself.
LOL

He was impeached for lying under oath.

Last time I checked, getting a BJ (from a consenting adult) is not illegal, thank God.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They don't have a majority of state houses, no majority of state governors, no majority in US house or senate and certainly no executive branch.

They've been steadily run out of power.

This is all they have,

"MUH RUSSIA"

Even if they have to make it up as they go,

Pitiful creatures

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Because Obama/Hillary are no longer relevant!

But for the record I did have a problem with it. My point is that it NO LONGER MATTERS. They aren't in office. Trump is.

My point is if not one person suggested impeachment of Obama for doing basically the same thing, I am not going to all of the sudden believe that they have changed there mind in 2 years and now this went from no big deal when Obama did it to impeachment for Trump.

It is further evidence of the establishment wanting to do anything possible to get Trump out of office.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join